PDA

View Full Version : Kanto, new heroes awake. (PG-13)

Charizard_guardian787
30th June 2006, 12:14 PM
It has been five years since a pokémon trainer called Red defeated his rival Blue and was crowned the Pokémon league champion, shortly after, he became a idol and an envy of all pokémon trainers, then a year later, he tracked down Giovanni, Team rocket's Ex leader and made a pax, they formed a new team, team Apokalipse, and caused fear and havoc to all trainers, Red was basiclly unbeatable, and anyone who stood in their way was defeated or joined to the ever growing ranks of team Apokalipse, but a glimmer of hope still remains, Blue, who swears that he will never be beaten again by Red, enlists a team who will try to stop this ever growing nemisis....

Anthony woke from his bed with a fright, it has been ages since the last night he had a good dream, "the same dream everytime," he thought, it was about team Apokalipse, he walked over to his PC in the corner of his room, he found an email in his inbox, it read, "if you are reading this , you are one of the 9. meet me outside the Proffeser's lab. Blue"

He swivveled in his chair, one of the 9? What the hell does he mean? he pulled on his clothes, yeah, the lab, i know where that is but why??? It clouded his mind as he left the house, he approached the lab, he could see 9 trainers, kids he knew... We have no pokémon, what can we do? he thought as a man stepped forward, he motioned trainers into the lab.

"welcome to my late grandfather's lab!" the man said to the crowd
"he died, here, protecting THIS lab, for it is a great tool for Red, he still has it not, for i have kept watch, but i need help, I have 9 pokéballs with a pokemon inside, 3 different starters from three different lands, Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, I ask you all to take one, and help me in the good fight against Apokalipse!"

Anthony was the first one to take a pokebaal, he looked at the others, and randomly grabbed a pokeball, and stepped back."wonder whats inside?" he thought to himself.

Raider Phoenix
30th June 2006, 12:17 PM
Read the rules: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107376 This is going to get reported and closed.

Shadowfaith
30th June 2006, 12:20 PM
To create an RPG, you need to post a sign up thread in the sign up area of the RPG section. It must include a plot and a sign up sheet. Read the rules as Raider has advised above and try again.

*Closed*