PDA

View Full Version : My first Final Fantasy vid

Bulbatordile
30th June 2006, 10:23 PM
I've completed my first video...its X-2 clips and pics with the Sugababes song In The Middle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAn3OZtesWA as I said it's my first attempt so be gentle...I've also added a video of my favourite new band Frank but it's less special than the FF one as its a loada pics. Anyways is it any good?

*Edit* I posted the Frank one by mistake! I have now changed it to the right link.

Shadowfaith
1st July 2006, 11:35 AM
It's not that bad for a first try and it is a good choice in song when you put it in tune with the video as well (though I will admit, not my favourite song). Hmm, one thing that caught my attention was that you repeated scenes alot and after a while it started to drag becuase all I was seeing was re-takes. So next time perhaps you could try and add more variation in scenes? Don't get me wrong, I love the way you lines up the music with Yuna's dance and such, but it happened too often.

Another thing that caught my eye was the screenshots of the Gullwing Girls outfits. It's a good idea, but thw white backgrounds made it look a little cheap, but then you can't help that, but there was no harm in pointing it out.

Well anyways, very good for a first try! Keep it up and continue to practise!

Bulbatordile
1st July 2006, 9:20 PM
Thank you...yeah I realise the problem with the pictures...it seemed a good idea at the time. I didn't have a lot of clips to work with so I was trying to find stuff to full up the time, the video footage/CG I had only took me up to the 1st chorus. Next time I'll have more game footage to work with...

Can anyone recomend any good places to download from?