PDA

View Full Version : Espeon's Home

SilkyEspeon
1st July 2006, 4:27 PM
http://espeon.homeunix.com

That's my site. It's called Espeon's Home or EH. It's been around for 3 years now. I have put alot of work into it, and I'm adding more often.

Comments and crits accepted.

nashie1
1st July 2006, 6:40 PM
nice site. i went on the espeon 3000 and tried to outsmart it. i failed miserably. i'd love to know how you made it make sense instead of just making random statements. a little advice on the tutorial for spriting tho is that you should recolour the head to look like cacturnes colours. Needs a bi more content but not bad.

Happy 3rd birthday by the way.

SilkyEspeon
1st July 2006, 6:52 PM
I'm working on content, just can't think of things it update.
The sprite tutorial wasn't for recolouring though.

Yey 3rd Birthday! Thanks.

Athrozeous
1st July 2006, 7:48 PM
Ok so the Espeon 3000 is good! It's my new friend now! Its really smart, but apparently it doesn't talk Spanish! xD Lol, that Spanish class finally pays out!

Ok enough. The overall layout is fine. I really didn't liked the "Welcome Screen" its kind of useless in this type of pages, since you have a link in the main site. So you are just wasting space... and/or time for the users to click...

The maroon color looks ok, but maybe a different purple would work, it would look more "combined"... and besides it suits Espeon better ;). A/w everything else is really nice... its a nice page! :D

SilkyEspeon
1st July 2006, 7:49 PM
Thanks. Do you mean the welcome page on the Oekaki?

Athrozeous
1st July 2006, 8:13 PM
I mean the Welcome page: where the Espeon is, it says forums, enter, topsites... thats what im talking about... its not used in this type of pages since, like i said earlier, you already have a link in your homepage...

SilkyEspeon
1st July 2006, 8:15 PM
Oh right. Yeah, many sites do that - it's so it attracts attention to them. It won't get many members in a navigation bar.

Athrozeous
1st July 2006, 8:25 PM
Well it depends on what kind of navigation bar you have... a/w just because some sites do it, doesn't mean you have to... either way you only have 35 members, so i dont think its that big of deal... Btw i love the Blue layout... it works better than the maroon one...

SilkyEspeon
1st July 2006, 8:42 PM
Thanks. I chose to use a splash. Meh.;194;

Eevee_Espeon
1st July 2006, 9:55 PM
so much espeon-ness! but i registered in the forums and i can't start a thread...i kind of confused the espeon3000... i was so close to!

~Espeon~
1st July 2006, 11:06 PM
That's nice site, i want join it.

nashie1
1st July 2006, 11:26 PM
I know its not a recolouring guide its just that to make fusions look their best you need to give it either pokemon colour scheme but not both. I'm still trying to outwit espeon 3000 by the way.

SilkyEspeon
2nd July 2006, 8:56 AM
so much espeon-ness! but i registered in the forums and i can't start a thread...i kind of confused the espeon3000... i was so close to!
You need to press 'Can't Post?' which is under the banner and follow the instructions. Then you'll get validated and you can post!

That's nice site, i want join it.
What part do you want to join?

~Espeon~
2nd July 2006, 10:28 AM
You need to press 'Can't Post?' which is under the banner and follow the instructions. Then you'll get validated and you can post!

What part do you want to join?
It's as Admin and Mod?

SilkyEspeon
2nd July 2006, 11:42 AM
It's as Admin and Mod?
You mean on the forums? I request staff on the staff request forum if I need staff for the forums.

If you registered you need to press 'Can't Post?' which is under the banner and follow the instructions. Then you'll get validated and you can post!

~Espeon~
2nd July 2006, 12:49 PM
You mean on the forums? I request staff on the staff request forum if I need staff for the forums.

If you registered you need to press 'Can't Post?' which is under the banner and follow the instructions. Then you'll get validated and you can post!
I may would be a mod, ok, i click Can't Post?.

SilkyEspeon
2nd July 2006, 4:56 PM
I mean if you have just registered you need to click can't post and follow the instructions to validate your account. And I'm currently not looking for staff, sorry.;165;

~Espeon~
2nd July 2006, 5:10 PM
Ok, Do you know my Username in your forum, SilkyEspeon?

SilkyEspeon
2nd July 2006, 5:13 PM
Yes, Diamond Espeon.

~Espeon~
2nd July 2006, 5:26 PM
Correct SilkyEspeon.

SilkyEspeon
2nd July 2006, 5:28 PM
The oekaki needs members......

Anyone got any other comments on my site?