PDA

View Full Version : Indigoshippers out there?

CuteDrew667
1st July 2006, 7:12 PM
Hello. I myself am a Contestshipper first and then Pokeshipper. but Indigoshipping is something I have always thought is very cute. I think Misty and Richie look very cute together and I am wondering if Indigo actually exists in other peoples minds lol.

Sammy (CuteDrew667)
xoxoxoxo

Faerie
1st July 2006, 7:40 PM
I'm sure it does exist in other people's minds. I personally don't support it but it sounds sort of cute.

But your signature picture is, um...Probably ten times too big. You do know that the biggest size picture allowed in a sig is 200x200, right?

CuteDrew667
1st July 2006, 7:49 PM
Oh right, I will change it, no i didn't know

articuno_trumps_all
2nd July 2006, 7:23 PM
I knew there was an indigoshipper lurking out there somewhere. I by no means support it, but I'm just happy people think of Richie when shipping, so good for you.

CuteDrew667
2nd July 2006, 8:40 PM
Thanks, even though you don't support it. Even though he isn't a main character, he is one of my favourite characters. I love him to bits, therefore I spent about fifty quid on the Pokemon Chronicles box set just for the Legend of Moltres one with Richie in it.

Likewise with the thinking about Richie thing. He doesn't appear enough in the Jhoto journeys ones in my oppinion!