PDA

View Full Version : Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

TRJessie579
3rd July 2006, 4:15 AM
Yes, due to the sudden explosion of these kinds of threads, I’ve decided to make a sticky for the sole purpose of finding out the rarity or the value of your cards. You can either post here with your question or actually read the FAQ and do a little bit of work, which will probably answer your question.

How rare is my card?

Different cards have different rarities, and for the most part, they are based on the symbol in the lower right-hand corner of your card.

Circle: Common. There are 7 of these in an 11-card booster, and 5 in a 9-card booster.
Diamond: Uncommon. There are 3 of these in an 11-card booster, and 2 in a 9-card booster.
Star: Rare. There is only 1 of these in each booster.
Star with HOLO picture: Holographic rare. This will be the rare in 1 in every 3 boosters.

There are other cards with different rarities, here are only some examples:

EX Pokemon: These Pokemon will have “ex” after their name on the card. Depending on the set, there can be anywhere from 6 to 2/3 EX cards in a box of 36 packs.
Shining Pokemon: These Pokemon have “Shining” in front of their names and came in the Neo Revelation and Neo Destiny sets. I do not know their exact rarity, but they ARE rarer than the normal holos of those sets.
Pokemon *: These Pokemon have a * symbol after their names, and can be found in many of the new EX sets. I believe they are usually only found once per box.
Secret Cards/Boxtoppers: These cards will all have card numbers that are ABOVE the actual number of cards in the set. For example, 101/100. Boxtoppers are cards that you can only find by buying a booster box, and they will be lying on top of the boosters when you open them. The secret cards are found in packs, and their rarity varies by set.
Reverse/Alternate Holo: These cards come one per pack since the Legendary Collection set, and have a “reverse” or “alternate” holographic pattern on them. There is one RH/AH version for every regular card in the set, except for EX Pokemon and secret cards/boxtoppers. From the Legendary Collection set through the Team Aqua/Team Magma set, these cards were holographic around the main part of the card, and just not in the picture. In the following sets, they had an alternate holo pattern on the card picture, and/or a special stamp of the set name.

How much is my card worth?

To find the actual amount of money your card will sell for, you may just want to look up the finished auctions on eBay to see what people are paying for them. If you are a member of the PokeGym forums, you can check out their Price List (http://pokegym.net/forums/view.php?pg=pricelist), which is usually accurate and up-to-date.

The only other important thing to remember about card worth is that newer cards are almost ALWAYS worth more than older cards. This is because the Modified format, the format used in all official tournaments, is updated every year to include only the newest sets. This means that people can not use older cards in their decks for premier tourneys, and so they are not worth as much in general, as they are not as sought-after.

If you are posting:

If you’re looking for a price/rarity of your card, please include the set and card number, or barring that (if it’s in Japanese and you can’t read it, etc), any other information you can about the card. If you say “I have a Pikachu, what’s it worth?” we will have no idea what card you are talking about.

If you’re answering people with a price for their card, please post where you are getting your prices from. Also keep in mind that book prices (prices that can be found in magazines like Beckett) are usually around 3 times the actual worth of the card (what people will actually pay for it).

I believe that’s it, post away!

BlackFlameGymLeaders
3rd July 2006, 4:50 PM
copy and paste

um i stopped collecting a while ago but recently i picked up a few Dragon ex packs to catch up on old times.. anyway i got a Latios ex holo (94/97) and a Salamece reverse holo (19/97).. they are both in great condition

Pearl's Perap
4th July 2006, 12:52 AM
If anyone can help me, it would be most appreciated, I have:

Shining Gyrados - Neo Revelations

Raikou Ex - Aqua and Magma (I think..)

I was just wondering how much they are actually worth.

Thanks,

Zak

TRJessie579
4th July 2006, 4:20 AM
From the 'Gym's price guide:

Latios ex - $10
RH Salamence - $2

---

Shining Gyarados - $15
Raikou ex - $10

dude-z
4th July 2006, 5:52 AM
I'm wondering about the worth of this card.

Shining Celibi- Neo Destiny- Perfect Condition- 106/105
Thank you in advance

Kitt Kat
4th July 2006, 6:07 AM
Could someone tell me how much these are worth? I would really appreciate it! :)

Lapras EX (Ruby & Sapphire)
Electabuzz EX (Ruby & Sapphire)
Mightyena EX (Holon Phantoms)
Swampert EX (Team Magma VS Team Aqua)
Kyogre EX (Hidden Legends)
Flareon EX (Delta Species)

miken park
4th July 2006, 6:16 AM
I need these valued-
Articuno EX (EX FR/LG) Medium condition, has no rips but is very wavy.
Jirachi- Team magama vs Aqua
Groudon-Hidden legends
Cacturne EX-Emerald.

Cutiebunny
5th July 2006, 8:59 AM
Could someone tell me how much these are worth? I would really appreciate it! :)

Lapras EX (Ruby & Sapphire)
Electabuzz EX (Ruby & Sapphire)
Mightyena EX (Holon Phantoms)
Swampert EX (Team Magma VS Team Aqua)
Kyogre EX (Hidden Legends)
Flareon EX (Delta Species)

I generally go by what the going rate on E-bay is for these cards since it's far more accurate as to what you're really going to get if you try to sell them....especially to a comic shop.

All but Mightyena, Kyogre, Swampert and Flareon range from $3-$8, depending on condition. Mighty generally goes for $12-$15, Kyogre for $12-$15, Flare for $12-$15 and Swamp for $15-$18.

Dark Aerodactyl
6th July 2006, 12:07 AM
My Koga's Ditto and ditto FR/LG?

Cutiebunny
6th July 2006, 3:39 AM
My Koga's Ditto and ditto FR/LG?

Depending on the condition(and if K's Ditto is a 1st ed.), around $3.

Edit: BTW, the rariety of the Shiny Pokemon from the EX sets is 1 per 3 boxes(or 108 packs).

Alakazam
7th July 2006, 12:35 AM
I think stars are actually 1 per 3 boxes and I helped someone open a box of Holon Phantoms and they only got 1 ex (Mew).

miken park
7th July 2006, 4:02 AM
I dunno, butr I think I got ignored..

I'd like these valued-
Groudon-Hidden legends
Cacturne EX-Emerald.

Cutiebunny
7th July 2006, 6:50 AM
I dunno, butr I think I got ignored..

I'd like these valued-
Groudon-Hidden legends
Cacturne EX-Emerald.

Anything that isn't in mint condition isn't worth selling. There really isn't a market for cards that aren't in excellent condition.

Everything else is $3, except Cacturne which can go for about $10.

GeorgeCollins
7th July 2006, 7:25 AM
What about that Diglett from the Base Set with the side ways energy?

Aptenodytes
13th July 2006, 1:07 AM
I have a mint condition Ancient Mew card that I got when I watched the 2nd Movie. Anyone know how much it is worth?

Flame Haze SnS
13th July 2006, 2:19 AM
I have a mint condition Ancient Mew card that I got when I watched the 2nd Movie. Anyone know how much it is worth?

According to Pokeorder.com, it should be no more than eight dollars.

Cutiebunny
13th July 2006, 3:33 AM
Ancient Mew US version cards generally sell for $2-$3.

American promo cards aren't worth a lot due to the distribution. Unlike Japanese cards which are produced in far more limited quantities, US cards are mass produced and distributed, in some cases, at multiple times in multiple ways.

Chrono
13th July 2006, 5:53 AM
I have a 1st Edition Holagraphic base card of Charizard

Raticate
15th July 2006, 12:04 AM
How much would my German Holo Mew from EX Legend Maker be?

JohtoGirl
15th July 2006, 6:54 PM
Okay, I have the Promo Cards given out at the very first Pokemon Movie

Pikachu, Electabuzz,Mewtwo,Dragonite

I'm wondering how much they are worth. Thanks

Cutiebunny
15th July 2006, 9:42 PM
Depending the condition of a 1st edition Base set Charizard, it could go from $20-$80.

The 1st movie promos generally sell from $1-$4.

I don't deal with German cards, but check an auction site for a similiar thing. Just remember that you'd probably have to send the card to Germany in order for you to get that kind of money should you decide to sell it.

Ash's Pika Pal
15th July 2006, 11:51 PM
How much is my Black star promo Mew worth, #8? Near mint condition.

And my Articuno Ex and Moltres Ex from FireredLeafgreen Both mint condition.

Flame Haze SnS
16th July 2006, 12:16 AM
How much is my Black star promo Mew worth, #8? Near mint condition.

And my Articuno Ex and Moltres Ex from FireredLeafgreen Both mint condition.

Black Star Mew Promo card #8 cost $.75, according to Pokeorder.com. It's not really expensive.

According to Toywiz.com, Articuno Ex and Moltres Ex from FR/LG costs $49.99. It's pretty expensive.

Cutiebunny
16th July 2006, 5:45 AM
Moltres EX and Articuno EX sell for around $8-$10 on most auction sites.

Meowth goes for $1.00.

Never, ever, use the price guides of card order sites because they're not accurate. Auction sites depend on suppy and demand, and hence, they are.

S.Suikun
22nd July 2006, 4:58 AM
E3 Pikachu with the red cheecks. The one that was only obtainable at E3 1999. Price it.

Ash's Pika Pal
24th July 2006, 1:01 AM
How rare and how much is my Enti,(sp.) card you know the one you could only get when movie 3 was at the movie theater. It's still in the package and is in mint conditon.

And my Rockets Mewtwo ex, near mint condition.

Cutiebunny
24th July 2006, 3:10 AM
On E-bay, your E3 PIkachu would go for about $5.

Movie promo Entei cards are a dime a dozen....$.50.

Rocket's Mewtwo in near mint condition will fetch $10. Cards really don't have marketability unless they're in mint condition.

In other words...buy card protectors and use 'em!

Zinimi
30th July 2006, 1:08 AM
I'm not allowed to sell this card, but I'm curious of its price.

Holographic, 1st edition, mint condition, base set Charizard with the text on "120 HP" being thinner than normal.
*done some research, apparently it matters that it doesn't have a shadow.

KiryuTheDragon
1st August 2006, 10:11 PM
Ok, got some interesting things I found today while sorting through my old cards....

~Jungle Kakuna(I believe it's Jungle, don't have it right with me) with print error (Says "Length" twice instead of "Length" and "Width")
~Foil Jungle Nidoqueen with print error(missing the Jungle symbol)
~Foil Pidgeot with the same error as Nidoqueen

Swampert_guy
2nd August 2006, 12:32 AM
Shining Celebi- Neo Destiny, Great Condition (106/105)
Charizard ex- EX FR/LG, Great Condition (105/112)

Cutiebunny
2nd August 2006, 7:40 AM
1st ed. base Charizard, depending on the condition, around $80.

There isn't a lot of demand for error cards because WotC made a bunch of them. Probably $5 max for each holo, $1 for Kakuna.

Shining Celebi...since it's not a 1st ed....$5-$10.

Charizard EX...the card still goes for around $40-$50 if it is in mint condition.

Hence people, PROTECT YOUR CARDS! I can't stress this enough. Buy card protectors(they're cheap at Walmart) and put your cards in them. Play with card protectors only!

Zinimi
2nd August 2006, 9:01 AM
Got some more card price questions since I posted the Charizard, but I promise this will be the last one.

Entire Base Set

The following are holos: Alakazam, Blastoise, Chansey, Charizard, Clefairy, Gyarados, Hitmonchan, Machamp, Magneton, Mewtwo, Nidoking, Ninetails, Poliwrath, Raichu, Venasaur, Zapdos

The following are 1st edition: Machamp, Raichu, Dewgong, Jynx, Machoke, Nidorino, Poliwhirl, Bulbasaur, Metapod, Nidoran 9male), Pidgey, Poliwag, Rattata, Sandshrew, Starmie, Tangela, Voltorb, Clefairy Doll, Defender, Revive, Gust of Wind

I believe all are in mint condition, if not then dang close to it. i'm not looking for an exact price, I just included the 1st eds incase someone wished to go into some real depth.

Oh, and thanks Cutiebunny for giving me Charizard's price.

Kerokerokeropppi
5th August 2006, 4:50 AM
I want to know how much a card is worth I have two of them. I got them at a movie in Japan. I think its called The Ancient Mew card.
Heres a pic of it that i searched at yahoo
http://www.sylvanlaneshoppe.com/ancientMew.jpg
If you know anything about them then send me a messege.
I could take pictures of them myself if you want me to. This is just a pic I got from yahoo.
Opps I forgot they're also holo.

LuciRuki
5th August 2006, 6:56 AM
This, it was a gift from my Dad, and my Favourite Card!
http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:IWraP1-LofMGLM:static.flickr.com/28/67069210_7681f736c0_o.jpg
Not first edition though, and it is holographic. Also it is the original, and doesnt have that Pokeball 2 mark at the right of it.

King Wulfharth
5th August 2006, 9:19 AM
how much/rare is my:
deoxys delta species attack form from holon phantoms http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pokeorder_1908_38446253.png
deoxys delta species speed form from holon phantoms http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pokeorder_1908_38475355.png
spinda,gold title,parallel rare from legendmaker no pic
gengar from legendmaker http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pokeorder_1905_20223001.png
mewtwo(shiny)* from holon phantoms http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/pokeorder_1908_39513051.png

okothnuva
5th August 2006, 9:36 AM
The first 3 will net you no more than $4. maybe more if the buyer is desperate.

As for the Mewtwo, I'm estimating $25-35.

LuciRuki
5th August 2006, 3:49 PM
Forgot to say it is Holographic , silly me :P

Kingdra16
5th August 2006, 5:49 PM
I'd like to know how rare these cards of mine are.

-Kingdra ex(Dragon)
-Cradily ex(Team Aqua vs Team Magma)
-Blaziken ex(Ruby&Sapphire)
-Kabutops EX(Sandstorm)

They are all English of course.

Darth_paul
5th August 2006, 7:13 PM
Are Japanese cards worth much? I think they're quite old...

Tom Draco
5th August 2006, 9:40 PM
How rare is this Mew EX from Holon Phantoms
http://gamingetcstore.com/po28-hph-100.html

okothnuva
5th August 2006, 9:46 PM
~$25-$30...

Cutiebunny
5th August 2006, 9:46 PM
OMG, my first post here! :O

I'll be posting up my rare cards and other things only. All non-promos were bought from booster packs, so I have quite a lot of cards.

Note: These are all Japanese cards

Jumbo Latios and Latias card (holo, promo)
Jumbo Shadow Lugia card (promo)
Latios (McD's Promo)
Latias (McD's Promo)
Mudkip (McD's Promo)
Torchi (McD's Promo)
Treeko (McD's Promo)
Mime Jr. (McD's Promo)
Grovyle (McD's Promo)

All have been released in English, therefore, $1/each, at most. Jumbo Shadow Lugia goes for $20, even in Japanese. Jumbo Latias/Latios is $10-$15.

Groudon EX (CoroCoro Promo)
Kyogre EX (CoroCoro Pormo)
Armaldo EX (CoroCoro Promo)
ADV Blastoise (CoroCoro Promo)

These too have been released in English. $2/each, at most.

Regirock (Movie promo)
Neo 1 binder set (All three GSC starters in first, second, and third forms)
Neo 3 binder set (Contains: Sudowoodo, Celebi (holo), Sneasel, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Skarmory)
Raichu (1st edition, e-series 4, holo)
Nidoking (1st edition, e-series 2, holo)
Poliwrath (1st edition, e-series 4, holo)
Victreebel (1st edition, e-series 3, holo)
Magneton (First card series, holo)
Magneton (e-series 5, holo)
Alakazam (1st edition, e-series 4, holo)
Haunter (Fossil series, holo)
Electrode (1st edition, e-series 3, holo)
Seaking (1st edition, ADV)
Ryhdon (1st edition, e-series 4)
Starmie (1st edition, e-series 4)
Jolteon (1st edition, e-series 4, holo)
Vaporeon (1st edition, e-series 4, holo)
Vaporeon (1st edition, e-series 4)
Kabutops (1st edition, e-series 4)
Articuno (Fossil series, holo)
Zapdos (Fossil series, holo)
Zapdos (1st edition, e-series 2)
Blaine's Moltres ( Gym Vs, holo)
Dragonite (Fossil series, holo)
Meganium (Neo 1, holo)
Feraligator (Neo 1, holo)
Ledian (1st edition, e-series 4)
Crobat (1st edition, e-series 4, holo)
Scizor (1st edition, e-series 3, holo)
Politoed (1st edition, e-series 4, holo)
Politoed (1st edition, e-series 4)
Wobuffet (Neo 2, holo)
Elekid (Neo 1)
Forretress (1st edition, e-series 4, holo)
Skarmory (Neo 1, holo)
Kingdra (Neo 1, holo)
Kingdra (1st edition, e-series 3)
Houndoom (Neo 2, holo)
Magcargo (e-series 5, holo)
Entei (1st edition, e-series 3, holo)
Raikou (1st edition, e-series 4)
Raikou (1st edition, e-series 4, holo)
Mightyena (1st edition, ADV, holo)
Space Fissure's Deoxys (7th movie VS, "ultra holographic")
Mew (Fossil series, holo)

All but the new Deoxys have been released in English, so, $2/each. Generally, new Japanese promos go higher, so...probably $7 until news that the card will be released in English.

The only Japanese promos that are in demand are those that have not been released in English. So, competition cards and many Corocoro promos are covered under this large definition.

Kingdra, most of your cards that you listed will go for $6 except for Blaziken EX which will go for $15. However, I list all prices for cards assuming that they are in mint condition(meaning, no creases and no white specks on the back border of the cards)....if your cards are not in mint, then, the price will be much, much less.

LuciRuki
6th August 2006, 1:56 AM
No one answered mine :/

Darth_paul
6th August 2006, 12:05 PM
lol. or mine...

yelsha
8th August 2006, 11:56 AM
hi ive been looking around but no one can price this for me -

Neo Revelations Shining Tyrannitar
However it has an errata in the "pokedex information". (it says "hust" instead of "just"). Does this amke it worth more?

it is a legit card.

saemp
12th August 2006, 5:54 PM
can anyone tell me how much are my cards worth?
flygon ex
articuno ex
salamence
ampharos ex

JJAB91
12th August 2006, 6:44 PM
how much and rare is my Neo Revelation shiny Gyarados?,
Hidden Legends Dark Celebi?,
Dark Charizard?

okothnuva
12th August 2006, 7:47 PM
how much and rare is my Neo Revelation shiny Gyarados?,
Hidden Legends Dark Celebi?,
Dark Charizard?

If it's not first edition, the Gyarados is $15 or so, the Dark Celebi no more than $3, and the Dark Charizard, I have no clue.

NintendoRox42
12th August 2006, 7:59 PM
I have a holo box-topper Jirachi:
http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/Magma-Aqua/097-jirachi.jpg

And a Shining Kobutops, Raichu, and Noctowl from the Neo Destiny pack.

How much are these worth?

Grethiwha
14th August 2006, 4:02 AM
Here are my rares:

Pidgeotto (base set)
Wigglytuff (jungle)
Quagsire (exTeam Rocket Returns)
Azumarill (exTeam Rocket Returns)
Nidoqueen (jungle)
Pichu (holo - neo genesis)
Magneton (holo - base set)
Vaporeon (holo - jungle)
Kangaskhan (holo - jungle)
Machamp (holo - base set)
Dark Dragonite (holo - exTeam Rocket Returns)
Deoxys (Destiny Deoxys promo)
Mewtwo (First Movie Promo * (http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/Promos/03-mewtwo.jpg) )
Ancient Mew (holo - promo)
Entei (Rev. Holo - promo)
Time Capsule (neo genesis trainer)

So, what are they worth?

sludge962
14th August 2006, 4:15 AM
I got this card in a spin-off 15 card booster pack at wal-mart, and I want to know how much it is. Can you tell me? Team Rockets Mewtwo 70 hp reverse holo the word *winner* in the bottom right-hand corner of the picture, and a sybol with the word *BEST* in it, it has only 1 number at the bottom:8. its most powerful attack is psyburn ( 3 psy energy, 1 colorless ) and does 60 damage. Please tell me where it came from and how much its worth! ;355;

yelsha
15th August 2006, 8:31 AM
sounds pretty perculiar but if it was sold at wal-mart i doubt its fake...

okothnuva
15th August 2006, 9:21 AM
That card is fairly rare, but it sure sounds fake - I've heard of Winner Rocket's Mewtwos, but not reverse holos ones and defenitely not being sold at Wal-Mart. I wouldn't put too much faith into it being real.

King Wulfharth
15th August 2006, 9:40 AM
how much is my rocket's SCIZOR EX worth

okothnuva
15th August 2006, 7:18 PM
About $12.

Charizard006
16th August 2006, 1:20 AM
How much is my Holo Raichu from the base set worth

okothnuva
16th August 2006, 1:35 AM
If it's not first edition, no more than $5.

LuciRuki
16th August 2006, 1:39 AM
This, it was a gift from my Dad, and my Favourite Card!
http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:IWraP1-LofMGLM:static.flickr.com/28/67069210_7681f736c0_o.jpg
Not first edition though, and it is holographic. Also it is the original, and doesnt have that Pokeball 2 mark at the right of it.

How much is mine worth?

Rugia Thunder
16th August 2006, 2:01 AM
How much is a first edition Shining Gyradose from Neo revelations worth?

okothnuva
16th August 2006, 2:09 AM
Not first edition, so $6 or less.

yelsha
16th August 2006, 5:49 AM
hi ive been looking around but no one can price this for me -

Neo Revelations Shining Tyrannitar
However it has an errata in the "pokedex information". (it says "hust" instead of "just"). Does this amke it worth more?

it is a legit card.

re-request. Does anyone know?

bigmike
16th August 2006, 4:10 PM
I have a japanese non glossy lilypad mew.
Also I have a Ancient Mew erroe nintedo card.

Any Worth?

Charizard006
19th August 2006, 5:54 AM
How much is a 1st edition Dark Charizard fromteam rocket worth?

And another question: why is it that first edition cards are worth more than regular cards?

samuelrz
19th August 2006, 4:42 PM
I just bought Kyogre ex and Groudon ex (http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/a1/96/70_1.JPG) (blackstar, promostar, they were available at Indianapolis -> click on the links to see) on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2608&item=160015579245), but I would like to know their value.

Cipher_Admin
20th August 2006, 2:52 AM
How Much/Rare are these:

Shining Steelix (not 1st edition)
Wigglytuff ex
Ho-oh (Promo #52)
Arcanine (Promo)
Dark Ivysaur (Best)
Dark Venusaur (Best)
Rocket's Sneasel (Winner Stamped)
Dark Arbok (W Stamped)

Munchlax Master
20th August 2006, 5:21 PM
how bout mine shining celebi from booster pack

guilherme XX
27th August 2006, 10:59 PM
Chrizard ex. Ex Fire red Leaf Green
Rocket's Mewtwo Gym Chalange
Shing Mewtwo- New Revolution(?)

Ultimate Trainer
28th August 2006, 12:36 AM
How much is a triple-rare secret card Shining Steelix worth?

okothnuva
28th August 2006, 5:05 AM
If not first edition, no more than $15

Dragon_master
29th August 2006, 6:58 PM
How much is suicune EX worth

Saxx
30th August 2006, 11:35 AM
How much is a 1st ed. Japanese Regirock*?

Cell
30th August 2006, 1:57 PM
How much is a 1st edition Venusaur (jungle, I think, well the first venusaur card) worth?

Cipher 2008
30th August 2006, 2:06 PM
That'll be Base Set. If it's first-edition...$15 or thereabouts.

Suicune ex would be about the same.

Purple Seadragon
31st August 2006, 2:21 AM
How much would my mint condition Japanese Base set Charizard, with the Holo part overlapping the "Evolution of Charmeleon" be worth?

Mira
31st August 2006, 4:28 PM
What about a Celebi EX from that Unseen Forces set? It was the secret rare I think. I actually got it in a pre-release thing. I probably should of sold it then since the set wasnt available for another week.

LuciRuki
1st September 2006, 1:27 AM
Heyy yall just checking to see how much is this card worth. MEW (http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-37226379629417_1910_303370287)

okothnuva
1st September 2006, 4:20 AM
Mira, $15-30, depending on the buyer.

Luci, about... $3-4. If not, close enough.

Mira
1st September 2006, 6:38 AM
huh, thats not too bad, was probably worth more back when it was new.

Saxx
1st September 2006, 12:51 PM
How much is a 1st ed. Japanese Regirock*?

Soo..Anyone know?

Cipher 2008
1st September 2006, 1:57 PM
No need to quote yourself. If somebody knows, they'll say.

Saxx
1st September 2006, 2:16 PM
Alright alright. Jus' double-checking, That's all.

bigboss1022
3rd September 2006, 1:29 AM
how rare is a bent original charizrd, a blaines moltres, original venasaur

okothnuva
3rd September 2006, 3:35 AM
If not first edition, the Charizard will go for $20 (since it's bent), the Moltres for like, $5, and the Venusaur for $10.

EmbersBackUpSinger
3rd September 2006, 4:33 AM
How Much would My Ancenient mew be? And how Rare is it?

Charizard006
3rd September 2006, 5:00 AM
How much is a 1st edition Dark Charizard fromteam rocket worth?

And another question: why is it that first edition cards are worth more than regular cards?

Can somebody answer this please?

EmbersBackUpSinger
3rd September 2006, 5:01 AM
Can somebody answer this please?

Dont know about one. But Two because there the First edioton. (SP)

Charlie_
3rd September 2006, 8:33 AM
How much would my 2nd Edition Original Clefairy go for? Perfect Condition.

Also, the Ancient Mew thing, in package? I have 4.. hehe..

Thankssss

Cutiebunny
4th September 2006, 5:09 AM
US Ancient Mews are common as belly button lint. You're looking at less than $2/each, even if it's in its original package.

Japanese Ancient Mew, especially the ones with the error, are worth more, but not by much.

1st edition cards are more sought after because they're 1st prints and this is what collectors seek because they're rare.

1st ed. Dark Charizard(TR set) goes for $15 if it's in mint condition.

There is no such thing as a second print; It's either first print or unlimited.

There is no market for bent cards. A bent Charizard might go for a couple of bucks, but due to condition, it won't sell for that much.

Japanese cards that have English counterparts, such as Regirock, are not in high demand because they can not be played easily in the US. $5, and that's if the card is in mint condition. If you buy Japanese cards, you'd better make sure you're buying promo cards. They hold their value better.

That's why I constantly say - PROTECT YOUR CARDS! Buy card protections and USE them!

KiryuTheDragon
4th September 2006, 5:34 AM
Ok, a couple of things to check....

~Delta Species RH Tyranitar Delta
~Base Set Charizard, Unlimited, been in a case for the past year

Purple Seadragon
4th September 2006, 6:31 AM
sooo, does anyone know about that japanese base set Charizard with the holofoil overlapping the "evolved from Charmeleon" part?

Charizard006
4th September 2006, 6:40 AM
So, there's this store that sells alot of 1st edition Team rocket packs, but they sell for $5.00 each. I already bought 2, and got some good cards ( Dark Charizard and Dark Weezing). Is 5 bucks a good deal?

Turtloopa
5th September 2006, 7:21 AM
I think i have some mewtwos, i dunno what they are exactly but one apparently is in base set and isnt holographic. And has strange art on it. And i have some more base set cards too i think. i'll check it later

Shadow_Lugia_Master
7th September 2006, 12:20 AM
how rare are these?(ps... there's alot.............)
Salamence ex 160HP it had a star and a seven at the bottom right corner of the card
Meganium ex 150HP (ex unseen forces)
Aggron ex 150HP (ex ruby and sapphire)
I used to have a delta gyarados star, but traded it for salamence today :( but i like salamence!:)
rocket's mewtwo ex
holographic delta mewtwo
foil(not holographic)moltres
foil(not holographic) ninetales
ive got 64 holographics..................
the old-style mew card(the one that gives facts on the bottom of card.) i've heard its extremely rare, and you have to go through a whole tournament to get it, but i bought it on vacation for just 5 bucks. heh, sucker.)
old style dark feraligatr, different language dark alakazam, electric type latias(delta species) 2 lugias,suicune,old style articuno,another old style moltres,
jirachi, dark celebi,old style lapras,multi energy, holographic rainbow energy, rainbow energy, miracle energy,fire cube 1,lightning cube 1,fighting cube 1,psychic cube 1,dark charmeleon, dark blastoise, dark wartortle, dark ivysaur, dark venasaur,dark dragonair, light dragonair, light jolteon, light azumarill, light dewgong,dark golduck, dark octillery,gold printed kyogre(its name and HP in gold, ex emerald, and i have a ho oh one too, exept it says unseen forces.....i have shiploads of ex's.. i have used to have 2 stars: gyardos delta species (i dont have it anymore; traded it and a non-holographic delta mewtwo for salamence ex today) and treecko.
there all in very great condition, i keep all my rare cards in deck protectors.

okothnuva
7th September 2006, 3:56 AM
Salamence ex: $12-15
Meganium ex: $35 or so
Aggron ex: like, less than $10.
Gyarados star: $35. Congratulations buddy, there goes $20 right down the drain.
Rocket's Mewtwo ex: $10 or so
The holos are around $2-4 per.
Treecko star is $15.

Shadow_Lugia_Master
7th September 2006, 2:00 PM
oh well......im not planning on selling them anyways!but now i know im not ever trading meganium ex.

Cutiebunny
7th September 2006, 6:02 PM
No, Meganium EX does not sell for $35. Check around on auction sites for card prices - They're far more reliable than some books out there. Meganium EX sells for around $17.

Well, considering that 1st ed. Team Rocket boxes are still fairly reasonable, I would think that $5/pack is a tad outrageous. TR cards, even 1st ed. version, don't sell for that much...but holo Dark Charizard can go for $20 if in mint condition.

JPN Base Charizard with the holo over Charmeleon is common. Most holos from that set had that feature.

darkpkmn fan1
7th September 2006, 9:59 PM
What about camerupt ex, Cacturne ex and raichu ex.

LukeMudkip
7th September 2006, 10:36 PM
How much would be a Charizard Rare Holo base set 2? I was once told it would be worth £80.

okothnuva
8th September 2006, 4:16 AM
Cutiebunny, that's what people are buying them for around here. If you knew how in-demand Meganium was right now, you'd agree on the $30-35. Even more so with the new format.

Captain Murkrow
9th September 2006, 3:19 PM
the ORIGINAL charizard card? found in the first type of booster pack?

Purple Seadragon
9th September 2006, 7:01 PM
Yes, the Japanese Charizard found in the first type of booster packs

Captain Murkrow
9th September 2006, 8:41 PM
no, i meant the english version. how much is it worth, because I have 1.

okothnuva
9th September 2006, 9:25 PM
Roughly $20. If it's shadowless (the picture doesn't cast a shadow on the card to the right of the pic and the text is thinner than normal cards) but NOT first edition, then a little less than double. If it's first edition, it'll be a little less than triple.

(Not quite sure about the shadowless zard's price, that one's just a rough estimate)

Cutiebunny
9th September 2006, 10:50 PM
A first edition Charizard in mint condition can top $100. I've seen a few hit this price on auction sites recently.

If you need cards, my suggestion is to go on an auction site and purchase them. Buying them at card stores is generally more expensive because storeowners have rent to pay.

~Meitantei Starlight*~
9th September 2006, 11:30 PM
Hello. I would like to know how much these cards are worth:

Ex Team Rocket returns: Dark Slowking (Holographic) (English)
Ex Rayquaza (Holographic) (English)

I recently got both in a few sets of booster packs.

Oh, and another thing; can anybody tell me what's up with this weird Electrode I found? It's name is Holon's Electrode and I'm pretty sure I found it in the Fire Red/Leaf Green booster..

okothnuva
10th September 2006, 12:11 AM
Dark Slowking won't go much farther than $5.
What set is the Rayquaza from? If you don't know, what's its first attack? THere is more than one Rayquaza, you know.

Holon's Electrode is in Delta Species. It's pretty popular in some decks. It's pretty common, though.

Kyrix
10th September 2006, 12:20 AM
I have a couple I would like to be rated...

set: ?/ Rocket's mewtwo (sorry won from a pokemon tcg tournament)
set: ?/ dark vinesuar (sorry won from a pokemon tcg tournament)
set: ?/ dark alakazam (sorry won from a pokemon tcg tournament)
set: legend maker/ regice star (shiny pokemon)
set: legend maker/ regirock star (shiny pokemon)
set: legend maker/ registeel star (shiny pokemon)

Rarety and value please. Thanks :)

~Meitantei Starlight*~
10th September 2006, 12:31 AM
Dark Slowking won't go much farther than $5.
What set is the Rayquaza from? If you don't know, what's its first attack? THere is more than one Rayquaza, you know.

Holon's Electrode is in Delta Species. It's pretty popular in some decks. It's pretty common, though.

You don't have to tell me; I already know there is more than one Rayquaza.

It's hard for me to keep track once I get like, 1 billion freaking boosters at the same time, you know. lol

I just looked it up; it's from Delta Species.

okothnuva
10th September 2006, 12:37 AM
The Rayquaza from Delta Species is worth the same as the Slowking.

Shadow_Lugia_Master
10th September 2006, 4:56 AM
omg!!!!!!!!i just got an old style shining mewtwo, for free! how much is it worth? and for future referance, it's in mint condition.

~Meitantei Starlight*~
10th September 2006, 3:25 PM
Ok I was gonna mention this before, but..:

I have a mint condition Ancient Mew (the kind that came with your movie ticket for the first movie) NEVER opened from the package. How much is it worth?

Also a got another Mew, but I got it from a friend and I don't know the first attack...have to look it up later.

Oh, and how about these:

first edition Blatoise (meaning from the first decks ever made)
Koga's Beedrill (also very old, but in mint condition)
Sabrina's Alakazam (same as Koga's Beedrill)
Giovanne's Nidoqueen (just got)

okothnuva
10th September 2006, 4:14 PM
First edition Blastoise is about $40. More or less depending on the buyer.

The rest won't sell for more than $4.

Cipher 2008
10th September 2006, 4:18 PM
First-edition Sabrina's Alakazam? Got one in a booster a couple of years back.

~Meitantei Starlight*~
10th September 2006, 6:02 PM
First edition Blastoise is about $40. More or less depending on the buyer.

The rest won't sell for more than $4.

40$? Awesome lol.

I ask you this though; why is it that first edition Blastiose is more than Ancient Mew? What makes it that Mew is more common? x_x

Cipher 2008
10th September 2006, 6:15 PM
There were a fair few Ancient Mews made if I'm correct. There'll only ever be one 1st-ed Blastoise.

~Meitantei Starlight*~
10th September 2006, 6:25 PM
There were a fair few Ancient Mews made if I'm correct. There'll only ever be one 1st-ed Blastoise.

Ohh I think I explained it wrong lol.

Not first edition, like, the first Blastiose ever made (like the first VERSION of Blstoise) You know what I mean? I do, however, have a first edition Rydon; that one says first edition on it.

And um, another question; how much longer would I have to wait until the price of my Ancient Mew goes up? I know it sounds dumb, but they DID stop making them, right? So that would mean the value of it would have to go up SOMETIME. Right? x.x

Kyrix
10th September 2006, 7:09 PM

Will someone please answer

Cipher 2008
10th September 2006, 7:55 PM
Don't quote yourself. Somebody who knows will eventually reply to you. Just be patient.

Cutiebunny
11th September 2006, 2:16 AM

Do the first two have something etched into the picture? Those are more common. However, for the first two cards, around $7 each, depending on condition. They should both be holos.

Dark Alakazam came from the Team Rocket set. Holo version $4, non holo, $1....all depends on condition.

Shiny Regis generally go for $20/each, depending on condition.

Sabrina's Alakazam 1st edition, depending on condition, around $10.

Ancient Mews were a promo card given during showing of the 2nd Pokemon movie. I recall being able to get a handful of them at my theatre, so that should indicate how common they were. They're really not worth more than a few dollars, especially if they're unsealed. Japanese AMs with the error are worth more, but not by much.

~Meitantei Starlight*~
11th September 2006, 2:28 AM
Ancient Mews were a promo card given during showing of the 2nd Pokemon movie. I recall being able to get a handful of them at my theatre, so that should indicate how common they were. They're really not worth more than a few dollars, especially if they're unsealed. Japanese AMs with the error are worth more, but not by much.

It was sealed...and you say they WERE common; I'd like to know how common they are now, please. :3 Also how long I have to wait for the price to go up; not that I'm seeling it or anything, just wondering heh..

And what do you mean by "error"? What kinda of error was it? :O

edit: Ok I just looked it up. One guy is selling it for 80$! x.x

Just one more question though: How come the American Ancient Mew's are different than Japanese ones? I mean, they're BOTH in Japanese, but the site said they were different...

Kyrix
12th September 2006, 1:03 AM
Do the first two have something etched into the picture? Those are more common. However, for the first two cards, around $7 each, depending on condition. They should both be holos.

Dark Alakazam came from the Team Rocket set. Holo version $4, non holo, $1....all depends on condition.

Shiny Regis generally go for $20/each, depending on condition.

Sabrina's Alakazam 1st edition, depending on condition, around $10.

The rocket's mewtwo has a little checkmark with winner next to it in the corner of the card. It is also reverse holo. The dark vinesaur isn't holo at all but it also has the little winner thing in its corner as well... They both are in perfect condition

The dark alakazam is the holo version and is also in perfect condition.

And finally the shiny regis are all in perfect condition

Shadow_Lugia_Master
12th September 2006, 1:29 AM
omg!!!!!!!!i just got an old style shining mewtwo, for free! how much is it worth? and for future referance, it's in mint condition.

hello! can anyone tell me how much it's worth? i'd like to know.

Cutiebunny
14th September 2006, 12:15 AM
The rocket's mewtwo has a little checkmark with winner next to it in the corner of the card. It is also reverse holo. The dark vinesaur isn't holo at all but it also has the little winner thing in its corner as well... They both are in perfect condition

The dark alakazam is the holo version and is also in perfect condition.

And finally the shiny regis are all in perfect condition

Concerning the Ancient Mews - the US version is incredibly common. You can find the card on most auction sites for $2 and under....sealed. As I said earlier, I was able to get a handful of those cards when I went to see the 2nd movie in theatres.

No, the card is not written in Japanese - it's written in a mock hieroglyphics language. The Japanese ones were much prettier as they feature a much nicer holographic foil(both versions...the US version comes close to the 2nd Japanese version, but it's a much cheaper remake). There were two versions made. The first print of the first version featured an error - the word 'Nintendo' was mispelled and it read 'Nintedo'. Ancient Mews, in Japan, were released inside a gorgeous Revelation Lugia booklet.

Yup..I have a feeling that you had the 'Winner' cards. These were originally released in packs of 9, of which most were holo energy cards. There were several different variants and you'd get the same cards in each. Those promos that you mentioned generally range from $5-$10/each. The holo energy cards are worth less.

Ok, Shiny Mewtwo - since it's not a first edition, it's roughly worth $8-$12.

spinda lover
14th September 2006, 12:27 AM
i have a Raichu ex from sandstorm in good condition

okothnuva
14th September 2006, 2:33 AM
Somewhere around $8-10 for the Raichu.

Shadow_Lugia_Master
16th September 2006, 1:17 AM

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.................im losing my patience....... COME ON PEOPLE, TELL ME FOR THE LAST TIME!

KiryuTheDragon
18th September 2006, 12:13 AM

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.................im losing my patience....... COME ON PEOPLE, TELL ME FOR THE LAST TIME!

Down, little boy, down.

exocet
18th September 2006, 2:09 PM
Hello, I'd like to know how much are these cards worth:
Pikachu (black star promo #4, Spanish)
Pikachu (black star promo #26, Spanish)
Alakazam, Blastoise, Chansey (all Base set, all 1st-ed, Spanish)
Shining Noctowl (Neo Destiny, 1st-ed, this one in English)

exocet
18th September 2006, 2:55 PM
That card is fairly rare, but it sure sounds fake - I've heard of Winner Rocket's Mewtwos, but not reverse holos ones and defenitely not being sold at Wal-Mart. I wouldn't put too much faith into it being real.

This comes a little late, but I was reading the older posts and saw this one...
I also have 4 of those, given in an official Pokémon tournament in Spain years ago. So, in fact, its real. Dunno how did it end being sold at a Wal-Mart, but I'm sure there are plenty of reverse holo winner-stamped best-of Rocket's Mewtwos across Europe.

Cutiebunny
20th September 2006, 2:09 AM
Hello, I'd like to know how much are these cards worth:
Pikachu (black star promo #4, Spanish)
Pikachu (black star promo #26, Spanish)
Alakazam, Blastoise, Chansey (all Base set, all 1st-ed, Spanish)
Shining Noctowl (Neo Destiny, 1st-ed, this one in English)

Less than $2/each for the Spanish cards. Foriegn cards have no market in the US if the card has an English counterpart.

Noctowl..if it's in mint...$25.

Shining Mewtwo unlimited...$8-$10 if it's in mint condition.

Mech_Master
20th September 2006, 2:17 AM
I have a celebi ex that I think may have something wrong with it. The green background of the card is much darker than the background of most other grass pokemon. Do you think this would increase the value of it by much?

Pokefan John
21st September 2006, 4:44 AM
I have a shiny Entei ex card which I found rummaging through some old stuff. It was in a card protector which is dusty, but the card itself is fine. Uh..it knows searing flame and bright flame, and is shiny all the way around the border, and the picture itself. Is it anything special?

okothnuva
21st September 2006, 5:25 AM
I have a shiny Entei ex card which I found rummaging through some old stuff. It was in a card protector which is dusty, but the card itself is fine. Uh..it knows searing flame and bright flame, and is shiny all the way around the border, and the picture itself. Is it anything special?

Eh, the card doesn't have much value right now. I'd say about $8.

Pokefan John
21st September 2006, 9:15 PM
Hehe, ok thanks. Just wanted to know.

Sammi
26th September 2006, 7:32 PM
Um, I'd really like to see what the following cards are worth...

? / Torchic *
Sandstorm / Raichu ex
Dragon / Latias ex

Rarity, value... Please.

okothnuva
27th September 2006, 6:38 AM
Torchic $15
The ex's are a little under $10.

bigchipineseboi
2nd October 2006, 12:20 AM
My question on worth is not on a specific card, but on a collection. I have a complete original set, jungle set, and fossil set. Now, I don't play this game any more but I would like to know if it would be worth it to sell it or keep it for sentimental value. Anyone know how much these 3 sets are worth together?

Bulbasaur trainer, James
9th October 2006, 3:10 AM
Uh... I have these cards, how much are they worth?

Suicune*- Unseen Forces
Blastoise ex- FR/LG
Umbreon ex- Unseen Forces

okothnuva
9th October 2006, 4:24 AM
$25-30 each. The Umbreon is a little less.

Porkachu
9th October 2006, 2:43 PM
Hey, I have a Medicham EX that COULD be worth $20 according to PokeGym, but it came from the Curran Hill world series deck. Does that make it worth any less?

Cipher 2008
9th October 2006, 6:09 PM
At the moment, that makes it worth a LOT less. There are four in each of those and they were mass-produced. Probably worth less than $4 each especially as they're not tournament-legal.

Rashdan
9th October 2006, 8:17 PM
Right so..

1. Machamp, holographic. It came off of a booster pack. (it says 100000HP, which has baffled me over the past few years) Card no. 8/102
2. Dragonite, rare (with the star). It came off of a booster pack. card no. 4/62
3. Manetric, rare holographic. It's from the Emerald EX deck (Wild Fire theme) Card no. 7/106
4. Milotic, rare holographic. Again from Emerald EX (Hydrobloom theme) Card no. 8/106

I don't think my promotional Mewtwo counts as much value, so I excluded it :x

Cipher 2008
9th October 2006, 8:39 PM
1. It says HOW MUCH HP? Fake. Worthless. You know it's fake because you didn;t find Machamps in booster packs in the first place. Ever.

2. Dragonite, probably about $6-7.

3. Manectric, probably not much. It's fairly recent and nothing special gameplay-wise. $3 at most, I reckon.

4. Milotic, probably about $4.

Promotional Mewtwo? Which one?

Oh, and people will most likely correct me as I'm not the best at pricing cards.

Rashdan
9th October 2006, 8:42 PM
The promotional mewtwo came with a DVD of the first movie.

And that machamp was definitely in a booster pack. Pity it's fake. Oh btw, the Dragonite becomes fake too since it says 100000HP. I have no idea as to what's with booster packs coming with fake cards :x, not to mention insanely high HP.

Porkachu
10th October 2006, 7:31 PM
Heya! I just got some new Crystal Guardian cards, and since PokeGym doesn't have the pricelist up yet, I wanted to know the values on some rares I got.

They are:
Grovyle
Holo Swalot
Grumpig

Also I got 2 Sableye's in one pack but they have different designs. One has a holo name and HP and also the star on the bottom is holo. Its holo picture is color change all over. Also it has EX Crytal Guardians Stamped on the pic.

The other Sableye has normal name and HP writing and a regular star, and the holo pater is a regular picture with color change diamonds and cirlces.

I'm guessing that one of them is either a rare or an alternate holo. Anyways thanks in advance!

Cipher 2008
10th October 2006, 7:36 PM
Most recent set, you're not looking at very much at all for those. I'd hardly expect any more than $1.50 for the cards you've listed.

Oh, and check out PokéBeach's Crystal Guardians Set/Scans list for your Sableye cards.

Elementman-Novapoke
10th October 2006, 8:20 PM
How much is this card worth?:

It's from the first gym leader pack.

Blanes Moltres-shiny

Cipher 2008
10th October 2006, 8:34 PM
At most, $10.

KingBoo1
11th October 2006, 9:22 PM
Japanese holographic rare Celebi: how much?

Cipher 2008
11th October 2006, 9:26 PM
Too vague. There are lots of them. Give us specifics - i.e. set name/symbol, picture would help.

KingBoo1
11th October 2006, 9:32 PM
It's violet Psychic-type, has Celebi facing up-left in a space environment for its picture. Stars and Celebi glowing are holo.

pooheadkid
14th October 2006, 6:59 AM
how much does my charizard ex firered/leafgreen cost or is worth? and my emerald duscops ex and sceptile ex crystal guardian?

killerjaw01
14th October 2006, 10:25 AM
Hi I have a few cards but I'm not a great card collector;

Japanese Fossil Mew Holo (not mint but I'm hoping to replace it soon)
Japanese Neo White Star Raichu Holo (mint)
1st edition Lt Surges Raichu Gym Challenge Holo (mint)
Ex Skyridge Crystal Charizard Box Topper
Dark Raichu Legendary Reverse Holo Box Topper
Japanese VS Jasmines Raichu
Japanese VS Lt Surges Raichu
Japanese VS someones Charizard (not Blaine) (All VS cards non holo)
1st Edition Fossil Pre release Aerodactyl Holo
Error Jungle Flareon Holo (no Jungle sign)
Ex Starter Latios/Latias 60 card deck (stil sealed in packet with boosters etc)

I have a few other cards, but some of them are Bandai cards and not TCG cards, so I would not expect anyone to have a value on them.

Emerald Metagross
14th October 2006, 1:49 PM
how much are my cards worth?
Rocket's Mewtwo (Gym Challenge)
Blaine's Charizard (Gym Challenge) ( error, says to discard a fighting energy instead of a fire one)
Scizor (Aquapolis box topper)
Cool Porygon (first promo set Nº15)
Rainbow Energy Holo (no symbol whatsoever)
Shining Kabutops (Neo Destiny)
Shining Steelix (neo Destiny)
Steelix Ex (Unseen Forces)
rocket's Sneasel (BEST edition With WINNER writing on image)

Vader hater
18th October 2006, 1:47 PM
Charizard holo star first set

okothnuva
19th October 2006, 2:46 AM
$30-60 depending on the buyer

stv2049
19th October 2006, 5:52 PM
Hi!

This is my first post to the forums!

I was recently in China and came across this card found on the ground in a park. (see attachment) It looks like a LV10 Meowth, but what intrigues me are the three numerical values found on the card:

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3749169

37320HP (!), 2700, and 5330

There isn't any sane reason that a Meowth could have that many HP so I thought that it must be a multiple of one of the other numbers or must share a common factor. No such luck.

Can anyone shed some light on this card?

Secondly, I check out this ebay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170039339341&rd=1&rd=1

What kind of fake holo laminate do you use to make the cards reflect like those in the picture? You can see a Pikachu (from the 1st edition, I think) on the bottom row that is a common, that I don't believe could ever be holo.

Thanks for your replies in advance!

okothnuva
20th October 2006, 1:05 AM
The Meowth is fake. The Ebay auction holos aren't.

killerjaw01
21st October 2006, 11:02 AM
The ebay cards are fake, I have seen loads of them, they are just stickers (you can peel them off). They are not like reverse holos (the picture in reverse holos is NOT holographic, whereas the fake ones are). They are worthless.

Emerald Metagross
21st October 2006, 2:43 PM
Have you forgot about the Legendary Collection holos? They were exactly like those...
Either they are Legendary Collection holos or they're fake.

Edit: Just checked and they don't have the Legendary Collectoin symbol, therefore they're fake.

eonteam123456
21st October 2006, 2:46 PM
Dark Tyranitar is good.
Using Energies is CHEATING.

Porkachu
22nd October 2006, 6:05 PM
Can anyone tell me the value for a Promo Flying Pikachu and a Promo Surfing Pikachu?

futuramagirl
22nd October 2006, 6:49 PM
I have a Promo Mewtwo from the base set and a Mewtwo * which needs a psychic thunder and fire energy to attack. What are they worth?

BlackViper
24th October 2006, 3:13 AM
Thats awesome I just got s Mewtwo(Star) from a Holon Phantoms booster pack and I am also wondering how much it is worth.

Emerald 2006
25th October 2006, 5:39 PM
I have a very new (Pulled yesterday) Reverse Holofoil Blastoise, #2/100
IN EX Crystal Guardians. This is the first time I found a Reverse Holofoil That was regularly a Rarer Holofoil than normal. I'm still trying to understand all the rarities. But I know it's a reverse Holofoil, as the name and HP are Gold.
*Points to the middle of my sig*

Lallul
26th October 2006, 5:55 PM
I got EX: Team magma VS Team Aqua Jirachi.
rare? worth something?

Tamantaman
28th October 2006, 5:11 AM
How about a shiny Japanese Neo Lugia?

DIZZI
30th October 2006, 7:52 PM
i was wondering the value of a mint condition delta species thunder and steel type charizard 4/100

believe this i might be back with more rare cards about 70 maybe 76 more so be ready

Cipher 2008
30th October 2006, 8:03 PM
Ah, yes, Charizard Delta from EX Crystal Guardians...mint condition? Well, as the set is fairly new, I doubt you'd get much for it. Then again, it is Charizard...

Don't listen to what I say, I have no idea of value. :p

PearlEden
1st November 2006, 10:44 AM
I think Charizard delta card is rarest of CG of holofoils (except ezs and stars).

2nd is Blastoise delta, I have this card.

i have Shning Mewtwo and Mewtwo* they have needs fire lighting and psycho energies, you can built using two mewtwos, and... emmm.. fire psycho and lighting pokes and energies..

jdbye
1st November 2006, 9:55 PM
What's the value of these cards?:
Metagross * (113/113) from EX Delta Species
Rocket's Persian ex (116/115) from EX Unseen Forces
Celebi ex (117/115) from EX Unseen Forces
Ho-Oh ex (104/115) from EX Unseen Forces
All holofoil and in mint condition.

mewga
3rd November 2006, 2:58 PM
what is the value of mudkip * from ex team rocket returns? please and thank you.

DIZZI
5th November 2006, 5:30 AM
mmmm hmmm also whats the value of a mint condition lass trainer card original 75/102
mint condition promo entei #34
2 mint condition lapras fossil set 10/62 (one holo one non holo)
3 mint condition magneton one from the fossil set the other from the 2 set and one has no symbol

(told ya i have a lot of rares this is just the tip of a large iceberg {evil laugh})

futuramagirl
5th November 2006, 9:03 AM
I don't think this thread is going anywhere...

CerBerUs1337
5th November 2006, 9:05 AM
how much is a charizard ex from fire red leaf green booster pack worth?
it uses 5 fire energy cards to do 200 damage

okothnuva
5th November 2006, 9:01 PM
Anywhere from 20-60 dollars.

King Latios
6th November 2006, 7:37 AM
How rare is my rockets persian ex and its number on the bottem right corner is 116/115. Also i got it by a king lady giving it to me for free, the card was on display and the lady give it to me for free! P.S:Its REAL not FAKE.

okothnuva
6th November 2006, 10:31 AM
It's worth like, $4.

It's honestly not rare at all.

The Requiem
6th November 2006, 10:35 AM
I have both a regular and reverse holo delta blastoise.

How much do the holo energies usually go for?

Noodles
6th November 2006, 1:14 PM
how much does celebi* worth?? i really need to sell them coz got 5 of them and can only put 1 in deck...what the use of other 4??

Hoshi no Kabii
11th November 2006, 3:31 PM
I was going through my old cards, and found a promo Mewtwo. I searched online, and it seems it was only available through the April 2000 edition of NP. Does that make it worth anything?

http://www.sylvanlaneshoppe.com/pokemoviemewtwo.jpg

Edit: It's in fair condition. But I would also like to know it's value in mint condition. *feels like an idiot for putting his initials on the back of it when he was six*

Lugia_EX
11th November 2006, 10:47 PM
My best is Lugia EX

water types rule
12th November 2006, 12:01 AM
I'd like to know how rare are 1st editions? I have a 1st edition holographic Machamp WAY back from the very 1st set. And a 1st edition Blaine's Gamble from the Gym Tainer set released.
this (http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/Base/008-machamp.jpg) and this (http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/Gym_1/121-blaines_gamble.jpg)

Cipher 2008
12th November 2006, 12:05 AM
First-edition Machamp from Base Set aren't rare. They're the only "edition" of the card available as they're in the starter sets.

As for the other, I'm not sure.

Ace of Spades
12th November 2006, 3:39 AM
how much is my mint condition Holo Base set Charizard worth?

I also have this "Cool Porygon" Promo Holo card. How much is that worth?

I have that hyrogliphic holo Mew card thing, how much is that worth?

How much is the Meowth card with the golden edges worth?

thundermouse
12th November 2006, 7:19 AM
My friend is offering me 5 bucks for a charizard. I have two, and
I dont even play the game. should I take it?

ShinyManafi
12th November 2006, 7:45 AM
What about Dragonite EX and Tyranitar EX from Dragon Frontier, cause I pulled those two out of the 2 packs I bought

Cipher 2008
12th November 2006, 1:43 PM
I wouldn't think they're worth very much at the moment, being newly-released.

Ash's Pika Pal
12th November 2006, 5:06 PM
How much is the Mew promo from the Lucario movie in the package, mint condition worth?

Sarracenia
13th November 2006, 9:10 PM
I went on holiday and found a mint condition, first edition shiny magneton under the bed. It was one of the old ones, and I can't remember whether it was basic, jungle or fossil (seeing as my cards have been in the garage for several years). How much in pounds, roughly, would it be worth?

Cipher 2008
13th November 2006, 9:17 PM
Magneton? Base Set.

First Edition? A LOT. :p I'm no good with rarities and prices, but I can tell you that.

EDIT: That was scary. I was wondering when my rank was gonna go up and it just went up to Balance Trainer. o.O

mr.lucario
13th November 2006, 9:43 PM
i have a mew ex how much is it worth
i also have a ancient mew what about that

Mewtoo
14th November 2006, 3:56 AM
How much is a perfect prerelease misty's sedra and an ok base set holo blastoise worth?

okothnuva
14th November 2006, 4:24 AM
THe seadra is like $3

THe blastoise, if first edition, up to $25-30, if not, $10 or so

M3T4GR055
14th November 2006, 3:37 PM
Registeel EX Great condition

RayquaZa Gold writing and star and its holo perfect condition:

Purple Seadragon
16th November 2006, 4:32 AM
gonna ask again, how much is my Japanese Base Set Holo. Charizard worth?

deoxys-alpha
18th November 2006, 10:28 AM
ok, how much are theese worth?

JPN. neo1 Lugia,mint condition
U.S 2nd movie articuno promo mint
us fossil zapdos mint
ledgendary collection moltres mint(not worth much)
Kyogre ex promo from np 3 years ago(number 001)mint
Shining raichu mint condition 111/105 neo destiny
Raquaza EX from ex dragon mint condition
Deoxys EX(Normal) from EX deoxys mint
Dark celebii from hidden ledgends(Holo,non deck) mint
Ampharos ex from dragon mint ocndition 89/97
PoP1 raquaza 3/17
Deoxys(Normal form)With destiny deoxys stamp MINT

...soooo...hw much are my babies worth

Mastertrainer
19th November 2006, 1:37 PM
black rayquaza 26/110
Steel pikachu 79/110
fight carvanha 61/110

Nintendo_6444
23rd November 2006, 2:48 PM
I have this odd promo Mew card that looks like its made of stone, How much it it worth?

spinda lover
24th November 2006, 11:16 PM
how much is a blastoise ex from firered and leaf green?

Dragetre
26th November 2006, 5:44 AM
Meh. I don't collect the cards but I used to a couple of years ago; anyways, I was wondering how much an Original Holographic Charizard Card is worth? Thanks.
-Dragetre

Chatot
20th December 2006, 2:32 AM
I would like to know how rare Meganium EX is and how much it is worth.(Unseen Forces)
~;441;

Deathrow
20th December 2006, 6:04 AM
How much is my Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos/Rayquaza/Groudon Ex Promo's worth?

okothnuva
20th December 2006, 7:03 AM
The ex tin promos are worth $5 each at most.

cybermew
20th December 2006, 1:47 PM
I have this odd promo Mew card that looks like its made of stone, How much it it worth?

That would be ancient mew, I don't think it's worth much though

archiedog
17th January 2007, 1:41 AM
Nuthin Just Joking About $4 Each Or All Of Them For $20

archiedog
17th January 2007, 1:41 AM
Nuthin Just Joking About $4 Each Or All Of Them For $20

;026; ;292; ;165;

archiedog
17th January 2007, 1:56 AM
fREE mEWCERT

archiedog
17th January 2007, 1:57 AM
sORRY abOUT spELING

crimsoneagle
17th January 2007, 2:08 AM
wut bout a pre-released garados

PokemonTrainerLisa
19th January 2007, 9:54 PM
How much is my Ho-oh (holo), stamped with the Unseen Forces logo worth?

I got it in a trade, from someone who was going to the Nationals. O.O

Shiny Trapinch
19th January 2007, 11:43 PM
How much would my "Dragonite EX" Card be worth. It looks cool, I got it in one of those booster packs. It's Shiny as well

forretressfan
20th January 2007, 1:49 AM
Well to answer the holographic charzard I think you, and I will fetch 100$+ for it but how mutch for a Rayquaza Holo from the emeralyd pack

okothnuva
20th January 2007, 2:37 AM
The rayquaza from emerald will get you about $1.

Coungratulations.

Reg teh Yoshi
20th January 2007, 2:51 AM
How rare is A Delta Species Mewtwo, A friend of mine traded it to me over A Tyrouge (He never even heard of it before, so he rushed to trade it).

okothnuva
20th January 2007, 4:51 AM
Delta Species Mewtwo gets you less than $5.

Shiny Trapinch
20th January 2007, 9:05 AM
How much would my "Dragonite EX" Card be worth. It looks cool, I got it in a booster pack. It's Shiny as well

How much would it be.

ice sandwitch
20th January 2007, 10:54 AM
!)))£100£)))

okothnuva
20th January 2007, 5:05 PM
How much would it be.

If the card background is white, it'll get $10.

If the card background is green, it'll get you $30 or more.

samuelrz
20th January 2007, 10:34 PM
How worth are these promo cards: Kyogre ex #037, Groudon ex #038 and Rayquaza ex #039? Click here for a photo. (http://images.auctionhelper.com/images/14753/POKEMON/Promos/Tin%202006%20Ex%20Promo%20Set.JPG)
Thanks.

okothnuva
21st January 2007, 5:36 AM
Uh...$5 each or so. They're not really worth much.

stardust
21st January 2007, 6:38 AM
How much is Meganium Ex card from the Unseen Forces pack worth. 106/115. 150 HP
Also how much is a Espeon Unlimited edition from Neo discovery Holo rare worth #1.
And a Brock's Rhydon unlimited edition from the gym heros pack. I think it's #2 (I know not much $ for Rhydon)

okothnuva
21st January 2007, 7:07 AM
Meganium is $25 or so, the rest are less than $5.

Slick
21st January 2007, 10:48 AM
Um. How much should a 1st Movie promo Mewtwo cost? I don't need Pokemon cards and I may sell them...

MAGAX
24th January 2007, 12:44 PM
How much does XXX(replace XXX with the cards below) worth:
Registeel*(legend maker)
Typhlosion ex(sandstorm ex)
Metagross ex
Registeel ex
Mightyena ex
Mew ex(holon phantoms ex)
Rocket's zapdos ex
Rocket's raikou ex(deoxys ex)(secret rare)
Rocket's Sneasel ex
Blissey ex
Shining magikarp
Vileplume ex
Dark Ampheros
Ho-oh ex

I rarely play pkmn tcg now so i plan to sell them if possible so as to earn some money for diamond version

okothnuva
24th January 2007, 5:47 PM
Mew ex: $25
Vileplume ex: $15
Registeel *: $30
The rest: $10 or less

rescue_team_rocket
26th January 2007, 11:00 AM
EDIT again: My cousin told me the value for these, but he doesn't know how much the Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres card is worth. So, I'd like to know its value :) Thanks. (It's the one where the three of them are in one card.)

pokeprince
26th January 2007, 5:02 PM
How much is my mr. mime ex from fire red & leaf green (the one with magic evens) and blazeken ex from crystal guardians worth?

criptexa
26th January 2007, 10:07 PM
i would like to know how much my card is worth:

Shining Magikarp 66/64 from the neo revelation set

007pikachu
5th February 2007, 2:07 AM
two base set charizards

immortalkommbatant
10th February 2007, 3:46 PM
i want 2 no the rarity and price of these cards-(i have them)
kingdra(holon phantoms)(delta species)mint condition
legend maker wailord(mint)
camerupt holon phantoms mint
dark tyranitar holo almost mint rocket return
rocket raikou ex mint
magma groudon mint
rocket suicune ex mint
holon phantoms mightyhyena ex
rocket dark ampharos
holo mew2ex rocket
holon phantoms flygon
holo lg/fr gyrados exmew e mint holo phantoms
vaporean holo mint delta species
flareon holo mint delta species
umbreon holo mint delta species
aqua kyogre mint
rocket dark steelix mint
holon latios reverse holo mint
holon phantoms delta species armaldo holo mint
rocket jumpluff
lg/fr mint venusaurex
legend maker victeebel

JakeAldred06lovesthewii
10th February 2007, 5:29 PM
a shiny mew card from the first movie the gold and blue 1

Char-Cham
10th February 2007, 9:25 PM
How much is my:

sparkly background Camerupt

foil/shiny background Charmander (EX Crystal Guardians)

Thanks~* ;235; ;136;

V.F.D. Member
14th February 2007, 12:37 AM
How much would a Deoxys with 70 hp a star at the bottom and a little circle with triangles sticking out be? It was a Holon Phantoms and at the top it says delta species.

stardust
14th February 2007, 3:05 AM
how much is a ancient mew card worth
and also a Manectric holo from ex emerald (#7 i think)
and a crawduant holo from EX deoxys # 6

terence the trainer
16th February 2007, 3:02 PM
erm... mew* dragon frontiers / latias ex dragon frontiers / claydol ex power keepers?

NaterTater
16th February 2007, 8:46 PM
I have a holographic promo cool porygon in a see through wrapper that's never been opened. How much do you think it's worth?

mightylegion
18th February 2007, 9:56 PM
I would like to know how much my

groundon ex Gencon promo holo

and...

kyogre ex Gencon promo holo

this is what I've heard them called, I really have no clue of their names

oh and i have an unopened holo machamp from the first ever edition

thx in advance

wad11656
22nd February 2007, 10:41 PM
I've got one of those mis-printed (artwork) Electrodes from the first version of the jungle deck thing...I heard it's SUPER rare...$$Cost$$ please?? Picture:

http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/jungle/18.jpg

My stupeeed brother also traded a FIRST EDITION HOLOGRAPHIC (base) VENASAUR for like a couple stupeed Poliwraths or something, of which, we later got like 10 of...That Venasaur was also in TOP condition...Here's a picture I found:

http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/baseset/015.jpg

I can only find a few expensive ones on eBay, but they're usually not there...If I'm going to get another Venasaur, it HAS to be first edition...please tell me where to get one! A card site or anything...I miss it...:(

golden_charizard
24th February 2007, 3:35 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c3/Blastoise_tcg.jpg/180px-Blastoise_tcg.jpg

and

http://home.online.no/~eovestre/pokemon/2000moviemew.gif

are they rare and how much they are woth

mila
26th February 2007, 6:31 AM
hi, i found a TOGETIC [Dragon Frontiers] Holo Foil, $$$ ? Raririty??

wad11656
27th February 2007, 9:27 PM
Mine(wad11656)
Misprint Electrode (Jungle Set):$4.50 :(
1st Edition Venusaur (Base set):$15...bleh...may be too much money...

golden_charizrd
Blastoise(Base Set):$5.00
Ancient Mew(Special Movie 2000):$2.00

mila
Togetic Holo(EX Dragon Frontiers):$8.00...normal sales price

mila
28th February 2007, 5:08 PM
thank you so much wad

mightylegion
1st March 2007, 9:52 PM

and...

oh and i have an unopened holo machamp from the first edition

thx in advance

Oh and I would Also like to know how much this card is worth Pokemon Card Neo Destiny Holo SHINING TYRANITAR 113/105

NaterTater
3rd March 2007, 4:49 PM
I have a holographic promo cool porygon in a see through wrapper that's never been opened. How much do you think it's worth?

booger_face
4th March 2007, 2:25 PM
I have this thing called a Shining Kabutops, and its rarity is three stars. May I ask, not exactly how much is it worth, but just in fact what it actually is?

wad11656
8th March 2007, 3:29 AM
thank you so much wad
You are very welcome, mila. :D

and...

oh and i have an unopened holo machamp from the first edition

thx in advance
Oh and I would Also like to know how much this card is worth Pokemon Card Neo Destiny Holo SHINING TYRANITAR 113/105
Groudon ex "Gencon" promo holo[B]:If it looks like this:
http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductImages/347/groudontinpromo.jpg

,then it's about [B]$20.00 in regular price. Pretty nice. If it looks like this:
http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductImages/347/groudonex2.jpg

, then I have no clue how much it's worth! :D

Kyogre ex "Gencon" promo holo[B]:If it looks like this:
http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductImages/347/kyogretinpromo.jpg

, then it's about [B]$15.00 regular price.

If it looks like this:
http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductImages/347/kyogreex1.jpg

,then it's about $20.00 regular price.

Holo 1st edition Machamp:$6.00 regular price, and that's being nice! ;) All base set Machamps released were 1st edition...

Holo Shiny Tyranitar:Oooh!! Lucky!! ;) It's worth, on regular price $35 buckaroonies!!

Holo Promo Cool Porygon:Regular price is $8.00.

I have this thing called a Shining Kabutops, and its rarity is three stars. May I ask, not exactly how much is it worth, but just in fact what it actually is?
Shining Kabutops: LUCKY*2!! Shining cards are very rare, and many collectors love to get their hands on them. They look sort of shady and have 3 stars at the bottom corner, which just resembles they're shiny and rarer than most of the other cards in their series. Just for your info., the regular price for it is $25, which is a lot for a piece of cardboard. ;)

SkittyOnWailord
18th March 2007, 8:53 AM
How much is the staff promo Prof. Elm's Traianing Method worth? It just came out and is stamped "Proffeser Program 2006-2007".

Jirachi Chick :)
18th March 2007, 5:09 PM
Base set holo Charizard not first edition, how much is it worth, i heard it's really rare
Also,
Southern Islands holo Mew
Deoxys holo golden lettered stamped (with exDeoxys) Jirachi
legend maker holo Mew

PokemonTrainerLisa
20th March 2007, 7:48 PM
Okay, first of all, since no one answered my question earlier, I'll post this again:

How much is my favorite card worth? It's a Ho-oh (holo). The name is in gold letters, and the card is stamped with the Unseen Forces logo.

If you need a picture, I should be able to get one very soon. ^^

Also, now that I know how much my Shining Kabutops and Shining Tyranitar are worth (thank you for mentioning that! I got both of those cards in booster packs, and ever since I've been wondering how much they're worth!), I'd like to know how much these cards are worth as well:

Shining Raichu (from Neo Destiny) - I have 2 of them actually, and I got them from booster packs

Shining Noctowl (from Neo Destiny) - I got this one in a booster pack as well

Shining Mewtwo (from Neo Destiny) - Got this one in a trade

Also, how much are these cards worth:

- Pikachu, red cheeks error (Jungle set, I think)

- Pikachu, yellow cheeks, stamped with the E3 logo (promo card)

- Espeon (Jumbo card), it's a box topper I think...

- Ho-oh from Neo Revalations (non-holo)

- Kingdra from Aquapolis, Crystal type, (holo)

- Beldum, stamped with Winner

- Salamence, stamped with Winner (I got this card in a trade, from someone who was going to Nationals)