PDA

View Full Version : Nautomaton's Reign: a Xiaolin Showdown/Sonic RP Disscussion thread

enflamedsteelix
4th July 2006, 12:34 AM
Thought there mine as well be one, so to start things off, how did my story begin was it ok?

Rpg made by Morpher01

Raider Phoenix
4th July 2006, 12:54 AM
I think you should read what Morpher 01 posted after your post.

enflamedsteelix
4th July 2006, 1:05 AM
I did, I fixed it, its all good now

Kev Chi
4th July 2006, 4:37 PM
Just wondering, will the Chaos Emeralds be making an apperance here?

Morpher01
7th July 2006, 9:24 PM
Thought I might as well post here, considering that I created the RP (and Nautomaton).

Okay...I don't really want any Wu revealed until we have at least ONE person on each side.

We've got people for Xiaolin, Nautomaton (me), Eggman Empire and Neutral. Sadly, we have no-one for Heylin. As soon as someone signs up with a Heylin character (Jack Spicer and Hannibal Roy Bean come to mind), and gets accepted, THEN the first Wu can be revealed.

So...now that that's done...

No, the Chaos Emeralds won't appear in this RP, sadly.

Anyway...what's everyone think of my posts in the RP so far?

flygonrulz
8th July 2006, 12:46 PM
It's cool. My character is curently asking about her element and how she can get it to Master Guan. Who controls that?

enflamedsteelix
10th July 2006, 4:48 AM
It's cool. My character is curently asking about her element and how she can get it to Master Guan. Who controls that?

I'm pretty sure we all control Master Guan when we need him to say something, and no one person has control over him.

Morpher01
12th July 2006, 11:29 PM
enflamedsteelix is right. Guan's an NPC, and a pretty dang strong one at that. Put him in a fight and he'll be most likely to come out on top.

Okay, I have with me a question about the Wu.

The Ring of the 9 Dragons (one of the Wu, in case you're more of a Sonic know-it-all then a Xiaolin Showdown one) divides the user's brains, maturity, potential, and, I think, feelings. Do you think that the Ring of 9 Dragons would have the same effect on a robot as it does on organic beings?

enflamedsteelix
13th July 2006, 12:12 AM
Unless its a cyborg, or android im pretty sure the whole emotion thing wouldn't apply, however Im pretty sure the power, weaponry, etc would split among the amount of clones created I.E. 2 clones each having half the power of the original, 5 having a 5th of the original, ect ect. Lets say the robot has a 45 Millimeter Ion laser cannon that can shoot a straight hole through a diamond, when split the laser can only go half way through the same diamond it prevoiusly could penatrate.

But this is just my look on it.

Another of my thoughts on this is seeing how a robot has more control he could distribute certain abilities, like a laser, missiles, rocket boots stuff like that to each clone.

Lets say your robot has a laser rifle, a rocket launcher, a jet pack, and a thermal sensor. and it uses the ring to create 4 clones, due to its higher control it could put the rifle on one clone, the rockets on the second, the jet pack on the third, and the sensor on the fourth.

again just my look on it, take it whichever way you think works the best.

Morpher01
13th July 2006, 12:43 AM
I like your look on it, enflamedsteelix. It's cool.

So, let's say Nautomaton has a flamethrower coming out of his left arm, a huge knife coming out of his right arm, jet shoes, extendable limbs, an extendable head, and a long, tentacle tongue. If he makes 5 clones of himself, he'd keep the jet boots, but one clone got the tongue, one gets the huge knife, one gets the extendable limbs, one gets the extendable head, and the last one gets the flamethrower.

According to your look on it, would this be right?

(BTW, Nautomaton DOES have all that stuff listed above. He gets his original weapons stronger and other, extra weapons in Super Mode.)

enflamedsteelix
13th July 2006, 12:50 AM
I like your look on it, enflamedsteelix. It's cool.

So, let's say Nautomaton has a flamethrower coming out of his left arm, a huge knife coming out of his right arm, jet shoes, extendable limbs, an extendable head, and a long, tentacle tongue. If he makes 5 clones of himself, he'd keep the jet boots, but one clone got the tongue, one gets the huge knife, one gets the extendable limbs, one gets the extendable head, and the last one gets the flamethrower.

According to your look on it, would this be right?

(BTW, Nautomaton DOES have all that stuff listed above. He gets his original weapons stronger and other, extra weapons in Super Mode.)

Yes, thats exactly how I would see it. However to you could surprise the characters with the splitting of everything like, each Nautomaton would have all the weapons but at a lowered strength and stamina. Like the tongue doesn't go as far, or fast, the knife isnt as strong and sharp, the flame isn't as hot and doesn't last as long, the boots don't fly you as fast, or for as long. Even though it makes your character seem weaker, it will put the warriors into a false sence of security and make it seem like they can beat you when in reality you have the upper hand. Well I suppose you get the point, and you have the idea down pretty well, glad I could help

King of the Munchlax
20th July 2006, 3:54 AM
Well, I'm excited to see how the first Showdown will turn out. Its a one on one combat with no powers, you can use Wu, and you use your martial arts skills. First to fall off the pillars of rock and giant cactuses, gives in, or die loses!

Will Diablo, Master of Fire and Ice, win?
Or will Zane, Dragon of the Wind, be the victor?

Diablo is physcially stronger like ice and it hurts to hit him(He's made of metal...) like fire, but Zane is quick and hard to hit like the wind.

All I know is this will be sweet.

All I know is, Diablo is going to put up one heck of a fight.

enflamedsteelix
20th July 2006, 6:21 AM
Wel I just gave him a really hard situation to deal with, I know you will deal with it sufficiently, but I am just using the brains of the Xiaolin Dragon. Plus your facing me when I have my xiaolin element shen gong wu, and the ability to teleport wherever I want with the only downside being I turn evil every other transport. However, you have much more skill then I do and I expect you to get out of this, (as reasonable as you can of course, no Diablo put out his right pinky and both tornados stopped) so the showdown can continue. Oh just in case you might think to do this, although the Jetbootsu let you defy gravity, wind isnt gravity so it can still move you. Hope all of you enjoy the showdown

flygonrulz
12th August 2006, 9:58 AM
Sorry 'bout the absence, peoples. I'll be back and RPGing at once.