PDA

View Full Version : ShinouShipping (Diamond and Pearl)

scrapbook
4th July 2006, 5:53 PM
Well we all know that the new pokemon game is going to come out in a very few months for japan, and sometime next year for the English dub. So i guess i am starting ShinouShipping/Fortuneshipping thread early so every one can get a good idea on what the charcters will be like with each ohter

The girl Character so you guys can know what shes like

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/LugiasPal/100px-Dp_art2.jpg

The boy character so you guys can know what hes like

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/LugiasPal/100px-Dp_art1.jpg

So spread your fealing of this new shipping

Toran Frostbite
4th July 2006, 6:21 PM
Diamond and Pearl was called Fortuneshipping almost immediately after the game was officially announced.

lilrumpkinkb
4th July 2006, 6:22 PM
I love fortuneshipping! the two would look very cute together! ~*^_^*~

scrapbook
4th July 2006, 6:25 PM
oh I just Thought that ShinouShipping sounded Better because it takes place in the new region Shinou, i hope this thread can stay :) so i guess ShinouShipping and Fortuneshipping will be both of there names for know on

CyberCubed
4th July 2006, 6:55 PM
Yep, this is just another Questshipping and Hoennshipping for the new gen. They always make the male and female heroes look like they make a good pair, and this is no exception.

Jo-Jo
4th July 2006, 7:46 PM
Why is it called Fortuneshipping?

I've heard Shinoushipping suggested for Ash and the girl sprite.

Toran Frostbite
4th July 2006, 8:09 PM
Why is it called Fortuneshipping?

Probably based on the monetary value of diamonds and pearls. All I know is that it somehow came from these forums sometime in '04.

Ref: here (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=83295&postcount=162)

CyberCubed
4th July 2006, 8:24 PM
It seems pretty lame to coin a ship 2 full years before we even knew what the male and female trainer from D/P even looked like.

Shinoushipping sounds like a better name, considering you know, Hoennshipping.

Toran Frostbite
4th July 2006, 8:48 PM
It seems pretty lame to coin a ship 2 full years before we even knew what the male and female trainer from D/P even looked like.

Shinoushipping sounds like a better name, considering you know, Hoennshipping.

So? The point is, the 'ship was inevitable, no matter what they looked like. Why let it wait? And why should it be Shinoushipping just because Brendan/May is Hoennshipping? I don't see Hiro/Kris as Johtoshipping or Red/Leaf as Kantoshipping. And heck, Orreshipping are the main characters from two separate games, not even alternate gender main characters.

Ed Elric Bunny
4th July 2006, 8:51 PM
Eh, I was never fond of hero/hero ships,I like hero/rival ships more (if you can tell xD -smacked-), but like you guys said,it is 2 years ahead. I might like it, but I really doubt it for now, since we don't know ANYTHING about the characters except for how they look... and that isn't really a reason for me to ship them.

Speedfox
9th July 2006, 5:24 PM
I have the feeling I'm going to be a Shinoushipping supporter...

It's a cute pairing! ;)

Faerie
9th July 2006, 8:03 PM
And the forecast for the release of DP: Heavy rains of Fortuneshippers and some thunder from one or two non-supporters. *rolls eyes*

I swear. Fortune/Shinoushipping is going to be huge someday.

scrapbook
10th July 2006, 2:24 AM
Well here is some clues on why it should be called ShinouShipping.

1. Since Crystal came out, introuducing the first female character, they consider (Crystal) and (Gold) to be couple in the thread, like someone mentioned. Also what about HoennShipping with (Brendan and May), pluse KentoShipping with (Blue and red). See I think that the regions should continue with with the shippings that support the main game characters.

2. someone also mentiond that ShinouShipping should be with Ash and the girl from that region. The thing is when Ash came to the hoenn region with May being around, they called that Advanced Shipping, when the first series for the Advanced Generation came out for the Hoenn area region. So more in likely if the girl ever travels with the group, that shipping will more in likely be called with the first season with them in the new region.

3. fortuneShipping sounds for like and old rich couple in the show, for other reasons like James parents or something like that.

4. I guess its best to start the shipping early so that we can get use to it with an idea,

My first post in this thread contain the pictures of the new charcters from the games

Later

Toran Frostbite
10th July 2006, 3:44 AM
Well here is some clues on why it should be called ShinouShipping.

1. Since Crystal came out, introuducing the first female character, they consider (Crystal) and (Gold) to be couple in the thread, like someone mentioned. Also what about HoennShipping with (Brendan and May), pluse KentoShipping with (Blue and red). See I think that the regions should continue with with the shippings that support the main game characters.

Kantoshipping isn't Red/Blue though, just like Johtoshipping isn't Hiro/Kris. There's no male/female hero pattern. And why should there be? That's boring.

2. someone also mentiond that ShinouShipping should be with Ash and the girl from that region. The thing is when Ash came to the hoenn region with May being around, they called that Advanced Shipping, when the first series for the Advanced Generation came out for the Hoenn area region. So more in likely if the girl ever travels with the group, that shipping will more in likely be called with the first season with them in the new region.

You're assuming when the Shinou season starts, they'll change the series name again. What if it's still Pokemon Advanced by then? The show's name didn't change when they went to Johto; it was still Pokemon.

3. fortuneShipping sounds for like and old rich couple in the show, for other reasons like James parents or something like that.

4. I guess its best to start the shipping early so that we can get use to it with an idea,

Why are you trying to fight it? The ship's already got a name, it's had one for a while. >.> Get used to that.

CyberCubed
10th July 2006, 4:11 AM
You're assuming when the Shinou season starts, they'll change the series name again. What if it's still Pokemon Advanced by then? The show's name didn't change when they went to Johto; it was still Pokemon.

I agree. Not to mention we have no clue if the D/P girl will even be introduced in the show, thus a ship between her and Ash won't be as widely shipped as characters who are actually in the show.

Ash/DP girl will probably be as popular as Ash x LG girl, which sadly, isn't too popular. :/

scrapbook
10th July 2006, 7:24 AM
oops sorry about that, my mistake. But even though its FortuneShipping, it will always be ShinouShipping. So like i said This Thread could be both, Well i mean consider ShinouShipping and FortuneShipping. Or how about this FortuneShipping for the games And ShinouShipping for the mangas, Kinda of like how hoennshipping and franticshipping is settled. So that leaves it to calling it both :)

Mumage
10th July 2006, 9:10 AM
I have the feeling I'm going to be a Shinoushipping supporter...

It's a cute pairing! ;)

Definatly cute. ;)

Satoshi
20th July 2006, 6:52 PM
That wouldn't make sense, it isn't on Gameboy Advanced anymore.