PDA

View Full Version : Tidal Wave (Water/Unlimited)

Kitt Kat
5th July 2006, 12:45 AM
Tidal Wave

2 Feraligatr (Expedition -47/165-)
3 Croconaw (Neo Genesis -31/111-)
4 Totodile (Neo Destiny)
3 Vaporeon (Jungle)
4 Eevee (Neo Discovery)
3 Gyarados (Base)
4 Magikarp (Team Rocket)
4 Gust of Winds (Base)
4 Bills (Base)
3 Switches (Base)
3 Energy Removals (Base)
23 Water Energies

Shiloh Phoenix
5th July 2006, 7:39 AM
hmmm....sig plz.

Kitt Kat
7th July 2006, 2:26 AM
hmmm....sig plz.

Okay, well, what should I replace the Energy cards with?

Alakazam
7th July 2006, 2:07 PM
Bill's Teleporter or Pokemon Breeder/Traders

chosen_one386
7th July 2006, 4:55 PM
You need to get some new expansion cards in your deck...

DrkrZen
13th July 2006, 7:30 PM
I'd tone down the Magikarp, too.. what if that ended up being all you were stuck with? 3 Energy is what it takes to evolve him, if someone attacks even 10 each turn, it might be too late.

Magikarp from Fire Red/Leaf Green set takes only 2 Energy, (W)(*), to use the move Ascension, which is the same as Rapid Evolution. Although his first attack is a little iffy.. (*) Surprise Attack - Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing. I hate coin flipping >.>

Anyway, also think about putting in a Neo Genesis Feraligatr (lvl 69). He has an attack that adds 10 damage for each Water Energy in your discard pile and then reshuffles each energy back into your deck.

Also, consider a Blastoise.. Poke Power: Put down as many Water Energy as you want on your Water Pokemon. Very handy, another cool beast is Swampert, who has Water Cyclone, it's like Energy Trans but for Water Energy.

As for trainers, tone down the energies to about 20 and put in some Bill's Teleporters, Prof. Birch, Prof. Elm's Training Method or Wally's Training, or Great Ball.. those will help you get the Basic and Evolution cards you need.

Believe me though.. I sort of speak from experience when dealing with this type of deck. My whole deck is Water and has a lot of the same that yours does.