PDA

View Full Version : Energy Trans (Unlimited/Fire - Grass)

Kitt Kat
5th July 2006, 11:51 PM
Energy Trans

2 Charizards (Base)
3 Charmeleon (Base)
4 Charmanders (Team Rocket)
3 Ninetales (Base)
4 Vulpixes (Expedition)
2 Venusaurs (Base)
3 Ivysaurs (Base)
4 Bulbasaurs (Base)
3 Switches (Base)
4 Bills (Base)
3 Potions (Base)
3 Gust of Winds (Base)
3 Energy Searches (Fossil)
8 Fire Energies
8 Grass Energies

Strategy: Use Venusaur’s Energy Trans to transfer Grass energies to Charizard, then use Charizard’s Energy Burn to turn that energy to Fire.

Cipher 2008
6th July 2006, 6:50 PM
Clever. I like the idea there, this'd be a good Unlimited deck.

22 Energy cards? Whoo. Big risk. Take...6 out. 3 of each. And get some Trainers in there that let you get Energy cards back from your discard pile, preferably in bulk.

Kitt Kat
6th July 2006, 9:59 PM
Clever. I like the idea there, this'd be a good Unlimited deck.

22 Energy cards? Whoo. Big risk. Take...6 out. 3 of each. And get some Trainers in there that let you get Energy cards back from your discard pile, preferably in bulk.

Thanks. ^-^

Hmm.... I will add 3 Energy Retrivals, and.... should I add 3 Energy Removals or 3 Energy Searches?

Cipher 2008
6th July 2006, 10:08 PM
I'd go with 3 Energy Searches. They'll help you get your Energy cards a lot quicker. Energy Removal isn't the greatest stall, seeing as you need to flip a coin.

Emeralda
8th July 2006, 12:32 PM
Not with Energy Removal. Only with Energy Removal 2. What's the point in including ER2 just because it's playable if all the other cards aren't? It's just a fun deck, not a professional/dueling one.

chosen_one386
8th July 2006, 5:02 PM
Hmm... Maybe you should consider adding some cards from newer expansions, just to mix it up.

Esperante
8th July 2006, 5:50 PM
I'd go with 3 Energy Searches. They'll help you get your Energy cards a lot quicker. Energy Removal isn't the greatest stall, seeing as you need to flip a coin.
LOL.

Use energy removal. Why play energy search when you could just play another energy card. -_-

chosen_one386
8th July 2006, 8:45 PM
True, but Energy Searches would help if you don't have any energy at all im your hand. I say put in a mix of both.

Shiloh Phoenix
9th July 2006, 3:47 AM
well it's not TERRIBLE, but it's certainly not good.

try using faster trainers(prof oak/computer search) and less pokemon.