PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans NHC discussion thread

Black_Tiger
7th July 2006, 3:38 AM
hey Teen Titan NHC members

This thread right here is for discussions and help for my Teen Titans NHC RPG.

Any questions or tips or whatever you need to know you can say right here.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
7th July 2006, 3:40 AM
IT LIVES! :P I was wondering when can I actually introduce Rajion?

NOTE: yes Rajion is alot more powerful than Cyan there fore he can stand without his dragonstone [the necklace gem] and stay in his dragon form longer making him a hard opponent, and no he wont die <_< maybe at least not in the first battles, who knows :P

Black_Tiger
7th July 2006, 3:45 AM
lol i got you. He can actually be the first battle we have. cuz he is partnered up with Drako. So they can both be the first to show up cuz they are our ARCH ENEMIES!! =D

Kaim_Fabuyashi
7th July 2006, 3:51 AM
*evil laugh* EXCELLENT *more evil laughing* ANYWAY thats good.......so aleast I know when his debue[sp] will be :P

Black_Tiger
7th July 2006, 4:00 AM
lol yea thats true. I want some KICK BUTT ACTION, NOW!!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
7th July 2006, 4:15 AM
yeah but we need to wait for the other 2 people

Black_Tiger
7th July 2006, 4:19 AM
Yea that kinda sucks...lol

I gotta go, ill be back on later tonight around 11:30.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
7th July 2006, 4:27 AM
Ok I probably wont be on....but I will stop posting and we should do the same to wait for the others and not go to far ahead of them. When we go shopping we can fight :P

squirtleking
7th July 2006, 12:21 PM
Hey, looking forward to this, I've got some nifty ideas for supervillains when they're needed.

Are our characters allowed to have love interests?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
7th July 2006, 2:29 PM
HEY thats Cyan's job! He's the flirt! lol j/k I dont know*Looks at BT* o.o?

RaZoR LeAf
7th July 2006, 7:38 PM
Hey, umm.....I changed it and you should make a RPG Cafe thread, or this will get shut down..........and I'll cry.

a help thread for questions and such, you dont want to take any chances.....especially with Razor_Leaf..... <_<_>_> *shifty eyes*

You have the nerve to say that, then you treat the Cafe like your own little chat room? Read the cafe rules, these threads are for discussion of RPG matters only, nothing else.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
7th July 2006, 8:06 PM
I am warning him sorry you are kinda strict dont take that personally I am just warning him. And read the posts alot of the stuff is about the Rp.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
7th July 2006, 8:10 PM
May I ask why you put my post into this argument? This is my first post in the cafe so I didnt do anything wrong......

Black_Tiger
8th July 2006, 3:29 AM
sorry guys...this is all my fault razor leaf....anyways i forgot to tell you guys that i have kung fu mondays and fridays so usually ill be on for a lil bit at like 9pm to 10, every other day ill be on alot

Are our characters allowed to have love interests?

yea you are...and we will start to have battles when everyone joins in like what kaim said =D...CANT WAIT!!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 3:58 AM
Bt dont take the blame I was shooting off my mouth so its mine so dont think its yours.