PDA

View Full Version : Heartfelt [PG - explicit language]

Angeling
7th July 2006, 4:48 AM
Hi everyone. *waves* [/genericgreeting]

So, ahem, this is the fanfiction you've all been waiting for! Well, not really, since the only people that knows about its progress are those that are being "used" in the story itself.

So anyway, the idea came to me weeks ago, which was followed up by planning and thinking things through, when I finally typed up partial of chapter one at my boyfriend's place, which was coincidentally the night prior to his younger sister's marriage dinner. But anyway, I wrote up a bit of it, and sent it to my co-writer and editor, Eszett by the fabulous gmail service. He has indeed fixed up my grammar and whatnot, but not only that, added a few more... rather intriguing details. I decided to keep it, in which it continued onto chapter two. But chapter two shall be posted later on, when chapter three is complete.

So, now here is your long awaited fanfiction! But before I get to the excitement, I shall give you a small disclaimer -- I promise, it'd be small -- and a few notes for you to keep in mind. First off, the DISCLAIMER, which is crediting Satoshi Tajiri, Pokémon Company, and Nintendo for the creation of Pokémon games, and anime as well.

Now, the characters were based off from FOUR members of this very forum. One is Chelsea, who is obviously from Chelc; second is Andrew, obviously known as Eszett; third is Kayla, also known as myself; and fourth would be Mizuki, also known as Sweet May. If you haven't noticed, the underline are the characters' names, whereas the bolded are their SPPf usernames.

Now you may enjoy the truly long awaited fanfiction! ^_^ Remember to give some feedback, preferably constructive than a pathetic, e-illegal n00by flame. :( So, here is the first chapter of H E A R T F E L T, written by myself [Sternklar Eefi] and [Eszett]. ^__^

Now for the long awaited fanfiction banner, it has been done beautifully by the awesome Misty-Fan-Forever (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=15196)! ^__^ Isn't it just so awesome/gorgeous? x3

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5194/heartfeltkr4.png
The characters in the banner depict the ones in the fic, though not literally.
FR girl represents Chelsea, RSE/Haruka represents Mizuki, D/P girl represents Kayla, and the D/P boy represents Andrew.

Chapters // Stages // Episodes

Stage ONE ~ Commencement (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3632510&postcount=1) ((Below))
Stage TWO ~ Dissension in the Ranks (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3641033&postcount=13)
Stage THREE ~ History Lesson (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3810944&postcount=23)

Stage One: Commencement

Every resident of Littleroot knows, or will eventually learn, that there is always a day every year where the members of the Pokémon League bureau inaugurate three individuals to be new trainers. The day has never been the same each year, varying each time around as orchestrated by the professor within the cozy research laboratory, the Littleroot Research Center. Littleroot was a small, quiet village near the ocean, where the town professor, whose name was Birch, usually, if not always, selected Torchic, Treecko, and Mudkip as the staring Pokémon to distribute to the inaugurated three trainers.

This year saw a very coincidental selection: three childhood friends, who also happened to be neighbors, living within walking distance to one another. But something to be noted: a fourth trainer would also be selected along with the usual three, one who was enigmatic and unfamiliar to the elected three. Not only was the fourth trainer an enigmatic person, but he was rumored to receive a Pokémon in its egg form that happened to be from another region.

On the morning of the inauguration date, the soon-to-be trainers awoke at approximately the same time in their own houses, an hour before the said time to receive their starting Pokémon. It took them only about a total of fifteen minutes to prepare the morning routine, change, and arrive at Professor Birch's laboratory.

The first one to arrive at Professor Birch's laboratory was the oldest of the friends, oldest by a few months, named Kayla. She was a shy and soft-spoken girl, yet also a very compassionate person. But despite this shyness, Kayla was also emotionally contradicting: while she could be very shy with strangers at times, she was also very amicable among her close friends.

She had on a hooded cloak made of silk, colored beige. It covered from her dark brown hair - it was tied in two pigtails that sometimes hung in front of her shoulders - to almost her waist, whilst revealing light pink apparel underneath. In addition, she had on a pair of light blue jeans with matching shoes. The design of her outfit necessitated that she grasp the veil with one or both hands, but she had her hands free for the time being as she reached the professor's laboratory.

Peering in, Kayla asked into the laboratory, which smelled of fresh pine. "Hello, is Professor Birch inside?"

A scientist in a white laboratory coat came to greet Kayla with a bright smile, opening the door until it was ajar and allowing the young trainer inside.

“Come on in,” the scientist greeted. “The professor’s out on field work, but he should be back soon.”

“Okay, thank you,” Kayla smiled and stepped into the lab.

The young brown-haired girl took a seat at the farthest black marble table, deprived of objects on the surface except for three Pokéballs lined next to each other in the center. On the other side of Kayla’s seat stood several other Pokéballs on the short shelf against the wall.

Before settling comfortably in, Kayla turned around to see the metallic laboratory door opened again. The bright sunlight fell into the room, and revealed two young girls stepping in with thrilling grins on their faces.

“Kayla!” The golden-haired girl waved ecstatically to Kayla. She ran ahead and embraced her friend who had been seated at the table. “How long have you been waiting for?”

Chelsea’s golden hair flowed past her waist, though tied in two pigtails by two violet ribbons behind, even inside the building. Usually wearing a typical school uniform, even when school was out; her white top had aquatic ribbons in front with white ribbons flowing on the back, and a matching scarlet skirt with a white line around the skirt.

“Chelsea! And not too long,” Kayla grinned, returning the embrace as she stood up when the door was ajar. “Actually, I just arrived. How are you and Mizuki?”

“We’re fine,” the girl, who was supposedly christened Chelsea, nodded. “I just bumped into Mizu-chan, so we decided to come in together.”

The other friend, Mizuki, walked in slowly with a warm smile on. She had lavender-colored hair, reaching to the midst of her back, with partial tied behind with a blue ribbon. Having a different style of apparel, she wore a light pink – almost white vest over a white sleeveless shirt, with an attached white pleated skirt below her waist.

“Hi, Kayla,” Mizuki smiled at Kayla.

“Hey,” Kayla smiled back. “So we’re all here now, but the professor isn’t. How un-tardy he is. Can he be reliable?”

“I’m sure he is,” Chelsea said, her tone sounding carefree. “I mean, he must be a busy professor then.”

Mizuki’s violet eyes trailed off onto the marble table, to where the Pokéballs stood on the center. Clutching her chest, Mizuki started to practically jump up and down in the laboratory in excitement or anxiety, or perhaps both.

“Oh my god, oh my god!!” Mizuki squealed. “My Mudkip!”

“Yes, yes,” Kayla began, “and I want my Treecko now. But we have to wait for the professor because he may have something important to tell us. Or give us.”

“Or both,” Chelsea added.

The three trainers sighed simultaneously, and took to their respective seats on the marble table that Kayla had been seated not too long ago. Resting on their elbow on the table, silence filled the room as boredom floated from one girl’s mind to the next until the door opened again.

Standing up again, this time simultaneously, the three girls turned around to see a round, chubby masculine figure stepping in and talking with the scientist that greeted Kayla at first. The door had been left ajar by a tad; the figure had turned to his side and was automatically presumed as the professor by the three girls.

Professor Birch nodded to the scientist as their conversation finished, before facing the other side of the laboratory and allowing the doors to close tightly. A round person at his abdomen areas, he elicited an affable aura about himself, with his laboratory coat and thin-rimmed glasses.

The professor approached the girls wearing a genial yet questionable smile, waving to them with his right hand, before putting both hands on the black marble table. Looking around the table, their faces were slowly taken into Birch’s memory, while Birch smiled at each girl.

“So how are you today, my little pretties?” Professor Birch beamed.

“We’re fine,” they chorused.

“But we’re a bit impatient to get our starters,” Chelsea added fervently.

Professor Birch simply gave off a very airy laugh, before holding his hands up in front of him. “Go ahead, take your pick. From my side to the opposite, it’s Torchic, Treecko, and Mudkip respectively.”

Mizuki was the first to stand up and grasp the Pokéball farthest from the professor, clutching it closely to her whilst squealing in exhilaration. Kayla took the one that was in the middle, whereas Chelsea took the last one into their hands.

“Mudkip, come out!” Mizuki shouted, tossing the ball into the air above and releasing a blue mudskipper-like creature on the table.

“Muuud.. kip!” Mudkip cried out, as the water starter Pokémon shook and pranced into Mizuki’s arms, who embraced her close. The Mudkip was usually on fours, with smooth blue skin over the body except for its tail, a lighter blue, and underneath on its chin, and orange fins jutting out on the sides of her face.

“Treecko, come out! Torchic, you too!” Kayla and Chelsea chorused together, as their Pokéballs released their own Pokémon on the floor.

Treecko came out, leaning on his right side, and chewing a thin bamboo stick, appearing closely like a green-colored gecko standing on two. Giving off an apathetic personality, Treecko stood a bit from Kayla but not too far away.

Torchic was, on the other hand, a very hyperactive chick Pokémon. With reddish-orange feathers on her body, yellow feathers on the tip of her head and around her neck, she hopped around the table before landing luckily into Chelsea’s arms, who then placed the Torchic on her shoulder.

“Sorry to interrupt your playtime, kiddies, but here are a few things you should carry with you,” Professor Birch said, having taken some pointy gadgets from the recesses of his coat pockets. Everyone always said they were a mile deep so you had no clue what sort of item he would yield from them.

“These items are called PokéJabbers - very rare and expensive tools I had shipped to me from the appliances factory in Dortmund. The bunch of Pokémon you all received are known to possess a genetic mutation that makes them go berserk at the most unpredictable of times, and unless you enjoy the prospect of them smothering you and everyone else in Hoenn you’ll need to give them a swift sting with these electrically charged needles.”

“But...that sounds painful! Won’t it hurt them?” cried Mizuki, her face reddening and tears forming in her eyes.

“Hell yeah - it’ll hurt like a ***** for them. But that’s not important as long as you live.” Being his typical rowdy Birch, he reached into his coat for his canteen of alcohol and took a swig of some hard liquor.

“Birch, what are you drinking?” asked Kayla with inquisitive fervor, but before he could answer a man draped completely in black and wearing a ski mask crashed through the window, rattling everyone in the room.

“Now hold on, you son-of-a-*****. What the hell are you doing barging into my lab and ruining all of my ****?” exclaimed Birch, looking like he was assuming a position in which to attack the unknown assailant.

“Ahah! Ahahaha!” replied the intruder with a hardy yet painfully stereotypical German accent. “Ze executives from ze Gerätsfirma Dortmund GmbH vanted me to take back for zem what belongs to zem! So! Hand over ze needles!”

“The Geratsfirma... what?” cheeped Chelsea, both bamboozled and worried.

“Shat up! It means zey’re a company dat makes gadgets!”

“Look, I don’t know what sort of swank you are but you’re certainly not getting away with wrecking my window and framing me of stealing your crap! I order you out of here before I get the police on your ***!”

“You alvays vere ze risky one, vere you not, Birch? I don’t tink it vould be a good idea for you, a man noted for his frequent law-breaking, to call ze cops of all people! So! Vat say you, vill you call zem now?”

“You bet your mother I will - I’m rich enough for that to not be an issue. Besides, I let them have profits from my drug ring so they stay far away from me.”

At that moment, a medium-sized cardboard box which nobody had been noticing just shot up into the air, leaving in its place a strange fellow with brown, mottled hair and brown eyes, giving off the appearance of having a rather multi-ethnic background. He sported a yellow shirt advertising a law firm and wore khaki pants, a look not seen often within traditional Hoenn. It was clear to everyone in the room simply from this that he hailed from lands far distant from Hoenn.

Eszett
7th July 2006, 4:50 AM
Let's see if people can tell where I started to kick in. ;]

Very good stuff, as I'm sure I've told you already. Don't worry, folks, you're in for some good stuff as this story progresses.

Sweet May
7th July 2006, 5:05 AM
xD Good so far. Description and everything. I'd like to see how far it goes. :O Nice work so far Eefi and Eszett. =D *gives cookies*

Angeling
7th July 2006, 5:19 AM
xD Good so far. Description and everything. I'd like to see how far it goes. :O Nice work so far Eefi and Eszett. =D *gives cookies*Cookies! :3 *nibbles on cookies*

Chapter two has already been done, I think. And needs more Condolenceshipping. XD wtf. But thaaankks a lot for the first/second review. :3

Needs more Condolenceshipping here too. *shot*

Timid Kyogre
7th July 2006, 5:20 AM
Not bad, not bad ^^

“Ahah! Ahahaha!” replied the intruder with a hardy yet painfully stereotypical German accent. “Ze executives from ze Gerätsfirma Dortmund GmbH vanted me to take back for zem what belongs to zem! So! Hand over ze needles!”

“The Geratsfirma... what?” cheeped Chelsea, both bamboozled and worried.

“Shat up! It means zey’re a company dat makes gadgets!”

That was just LMFAO. I just love it when people use crazy German scientists XD You rock!

~Timid Kyogre

Chelc
7th July 2006, 5:32 AM
Shoot I'm late. ;; [/blames MSN]

I love it so far! I'm so in character. :3 Description is awesome, and when you said, "Birch, what are you drinking?" I was laughing IRL. XD Also at the part which Timid Kyorge quoted. Props to you and Eszett. :p I CAN'T WAIT FOR SHIP--I mean, the next chapter. :D

Bay
7th July 2006, 5:32 AM
This is quite good Eefi and Eszet. Hehe, Birch is an alcoholic! XD

I actually found one little mistake though:

Every resident of Littleroot knows, or will eventually learn, that there is always an day every year where the members of the Pokémon League bureau inaugurate three individuals to be new trainers.

Supposed to be "a" since the "d" in day is not a vowel. I believed it is a typo though.

Sorry this is not a big review. Will write a better review when more chapters come out. Good luck to the two of you!

;134;~Good night, and good luck~

Angeling
7th July 2006, 2:54 PM
Timid Kyogre: Thanks. ^^
The crazy German scientists, and whatever German-related, were actually brought up by Eszett, not me. ^^ But I just accepted it and placed it into the fic. :3

Chelc: XD Yay, I tried my best. And that was just priceless, but not everything we have in store for all of you. :o YES A SPOILER. ((a sucky one at that.))
XDD Also, no spoiling, Chelc! >_>

Bay: ...omg, wtf. How did I skip that?! >__>;; Thanks for pointing it out though. ^^ Eszett and I have a lot more to add, well, though it's just chapter two. XD But thanks for the review nonetheless. ^^ Appreciated.

Mumage
7th July 2006, 7:02 PM
It's great, I love the descriptive words you used, and the story line is even better. And talk about the humour. Birch the alcoholic! LMFAO. So far, it has to be my favourite fiction from you, Eefi.

Eszett
7th July 2006, 8:01 PM
It's great, I love the descriptive words you used, and the story line is even better. And talk about the humour. Birch the alcoholic! LMFAO. So far, it has to be my favourite fiction from you, Eefi.Hehe, that was actually my idea to make Birch an alcoholic with an unsavory mouth.

I'm still offering rewards for whomever can guess where Eefi stopped writing and I started. Study it carefully, it shouldn't be too hard to find. ;)

And a trifle of a spoiler about the next chapter:

I wrote the whole thing. :(

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm glad you've found it funny so far. :D

shadowlight
7th July 2006, 8:52 PM
Shadowlight: I love it it's great I can't wait for the next chapter
;218; : I agree with th human and is there going to be any slugma

Angeling
7th July 2006, 9:32 PM
Hehe, that was actually my idea to make Birch an alcoholic with an unsavory mouth.

I'm still offering rewards for whomever can guess where Eefi stopped writing and I started. Study it carefully, it shouldn't be too hard to find. ;)

And a trifle of a spoiler about the next chapter:

I wrote the whole thing. :(

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm glad you've found it funny so far. :DLol, yeah, it was your idea. And hahaha, you are so right on the spoiler. :)

Shadowlight: Here's another slight spoiler: none of the trainers will obtain a Slugma. However, we do not know as of yet if it'd be like, a small appearance though. :p

Here's something for everyone else: Chapter two shall be posted today! ^_^ Hopefully. XD

Eszett
8th July 2006, 2:31 AM
Hai Xin was not able to get to it today so you'll be getting the second chapter from yours truly. I'll try to copy her format as best I can, but don't sue me if I botch it up - except where I come from we use tildes as delimiters:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stage Two: Dissension in the Ranks

The quirky figure scanned the scene, getting a feel to whom the voices he had heard while under cover belonged. He was able to deduce this relatively quickly and thus leaned forward in the direction of the German, giving a intense stare that nevertheless emanated a strange underlying sense of mirth.

“Hold up there, anonymous compadre - I realize you may feel you deserve some retribution for the property he may have stolen but that does not warrant you making such a rude entrance into the scene. See, I can do a Solid Snake entrance and still make it effective.” Just as he delivered this, it seemed as if he didn’t even recall being in a laboratory.

“Vat! Andrew! How did you get in here! Are you seeking ze property from Lars?”

Bearing a keen mind but not seeming losing focus from his state of daydreaming, the yellow figured responded, “I was going to get to that point but the hullabaloo that erupted between you and Birch demanded my attention before I handled my personal needs. Vergiss das aber nicht! Errinern Sie an unserem Vertrag? Das Ei ist meine einzige Hoffnung!”

“Yes, ve all know how important ze egg is to you, but I svear he stole ze needles from me! He should pay for zem! Glauben Sie mich nicht?”

“Das ist ihm egal - even if he didn’t pay for them, do you expect that he will? While his whole drug cartel makes me question why he would not simply pay for the items considering it would hardly be a dent to the contents of his coffers, I believe that he has made his point clear and there’s little you can do about it at this stage in the game.” No longer was his head in the clouds anymore, but even when he was, he radiated some primordial sense that he always kept an ear in on the conversation at hand.

“Fine, fine, I von’t try to get it from him now. But! I vill return for you!” He pointed a fat finger firmly at Birch, retracting it quickly when the latter snatched out a pair of edge clippers from his coat pocket. “Now, onto your business. Here is ze egg you requested from us.”

The ski-mask man reached through the bottom of his sweatshirt to pull out a perfectly round egg about a foot in diameter - it was all shiny and iridescent as if the shell were a mirror. The yellow figure had already donned a pair of sunglasses to protect his eyes from the blinding glimmer of the specimen.

“What the-- hey! I was going to give that to him! Stop cramping my style, you taco Nazi!” shouted Birch, furious until he downed another swig from his canteen.

“And I would suppose you’re a fan of YTMND as well? Gosh, I would not have expected Hoenn to have access to the Internet!” said the yellow figure, chuckling in a cocky manner.

“Well, um, I was bored one night and my wife was being a ***** so I had to spend the night on the ‘net looking at stuff, so yeah, I guess I am.”

“You are a commendable figure there, Birch. Many successes on your continued studies.”

“Thanks, Andrew. You’re such a ******.”

“What’s wrong with him being gay, Professor Birch?” noted Kayla, naive and shy but still wishing to know.

“This punk comes in here--”

“Yeah, spare her the hyperbole, why don’t you, we all know you’re just a homophobe who can’t handle an eccentric straight person. Anyway, the name’s Andrew. I’m a resident of Shinou who recently was kicked out of the Pokémon League there. Darn bureaucrats felt that I was violating some regulation, but everyone knew they simply did not enjoy my personal eccentricities and did not want an individual such as myself to be their new figurehead.

“I hail from the north of the region from a town near the edge of the mountain range. The first Pokémon I ever had was a Sneasel, which I promptly evolved into a Weavile when I was given the opportunity. Together with her, I ended up trumping trainer after trainer using a redoubtable Calm Mind and Ice Beam combination. Since I so appreciated the icy terrain of my home village, I kept my Amanda with me wherever the winds took me as a memento that would remind me of my past. Yet, now, such past is gone, stolen from me by the injustice of the Shinou Pokémon League.

“It all occurred in an epic battle against your region’s very own Sidney during a match in tournament play. He had out his Absol on the field, I had out my Raichu. Both of them were out last Pokémon. After he directed his Absol to deliver a fearsome Slash to my Raichu, nearly fainting it but paralyzing Absol, I had my Pokémon let off a Thunderbolt that rattled his Absol. Again I was able to do it, his Pokémon being too stricken by my Raichu’s Static to make another move. It lay there hopeless and electrified as it received Thunderbolt after Thunderbolt until it just could not take it any more. I had won my match and would advance to the finals.

“Yet, what ensued afterwards would not be forgotten by anyone in that arena for a very long time. After Raichu deal the final blow to its opponent, it still maintained a charge around its body. So strong was it that you could see the sparks flying about the rodent’s body, from its head to its feet to the end of its tail. Daring around to deliver a peek at its countenance, I noticed it had grown intensely filled with gleeful rage and was poised and ready to take any action of mayhem it so wished. And lo! it was staring straight in Sidney’s direction. I could not locate its Pokéball anywhere on my body - to this day I still have nary a clue where it is - so in an attempt to stop it from launching a bolt at Sidney, I dove towards the creature to startle it. Alas, it swatted me away hard with its razor-sharp tail, leaving on my chest a giant gash.

“I could only watch in both physical pain and mental consternation as my Raichu, overwhelmed with the most basic of feral desires, thrust the full accumulation of its charge at Sidney himself, sending him flying back into the stands. The fans who caught him checked his pulse, and surely enough the man was killed from the intense jolt. Even so, they remained strangely sympathetic to me: I had a fair amount of public exposure and they generally knew my Raichu to be docile, so this struck them as an awkward yet regrettably fatal anomaly in its standard behavior.

“Even so, the judges at the match called for my prompt dejection from the entire contest as well as the revocation of my trainer’s license, which also entailed the confiscation of all the Pokémon I owned. The fans became furious at this ruling; some of them even had the chutzpah to run up to the judges’ booth and demand that I be acquitted of all charges of the account of my Raichu behaving so atypically! But alas, the ruling stayed, and I was promptly and forcibly escorted out of the arena after I handed over both my trainer ID and Pokémon at gunpoint.

“After this incident, I spent the next few months in hiding hopping between the houses of the fans who supported my plight. When the news broke that Sidney died, I expected myself to be vilified by all of Shinou for the actions of my Raichu, yet instead of being considered a public enemy, my status rose from that of a calm, cool, and collected trainer to that of a martyr, receiving a punishment I did not deserve. Yet, under the tyrannical regime of Shinou as led by Supreme Soviet Robert Garrison, the very mention of my name was outlawed. It was not Andrew, I can tell you that much - I changed my legal name after losing my identity en route to here. Thus, when looking for lodging, I needed to learn whatever my new moniker was - some of the ones I got were David, Imperator, Bruce, Zanzibar, and Talleyrand. Those creative Shinou denizens never cease to amaze me in spite of being under such terrible oppression.

“One night, while I had worn out my welcome at yet another lodging, I was traveling along the route wearing another of my many veils to hide from the police. Frankly, the existence I was living was miserable - sure, I was famous long after the incident in a positive manner, but my high-profile status as a technical felon robbed me of the basic freedoms that are given to those who have not a criminal record. Unfortunately, though, the fan booted me from his home before I could take a shower, and after passing what seemed to be an old woman, the Secret Police officer removed his exterior ruse and forced me on a chase after catching a whiff of my telltale stench.

“To get out of this, I had to be nimble - therefore, in the midst of running, I stopped and thrust my weight backwards in a split second to make a daring slip through the policeman’s knees, quickly regaining momentum and balance, springing to my feet and darting back along the path I traveled. As per the ways of any police state, a crowd of policemen seemingly appeared from nowhere - I suspect they were hiding in the bushes lining the road - and I redoubled my sprinting efforts to escape from the massive, moving black wall of punishment.

“Utilizing my cunning further, I bought myself some time, took off my vest, and fell, all the while throwing my vest straight ahead to give the illusion of me running further ahead. Shielding my head with my arms, I allowed the marauding mob to trample over me, and gosh, their cleat-studded shoes sure did a number on my back. Nevertheless, I managed to get up, albeit in reeling pain, and hobble over to the side of the road to hide amongst the bushes. While this was a pervasive enemy I was fighting, it was by no means a smart one. At the very least it was not as smart as me, that is.

“Pervasive it was, indeed: within the bushes was a policeman, confirming my rumors about why Garrison instated that so-called beautification project for all the routes in Shinou. Having no vest, I snapped off one of the branches from the bushes, ran my hand down it to remove all the leaves, and bent it into a loop. Then, in one swift maneuver, I put the loop through his head and pulled on the ends of it to strangulate and then punch him such that he would remain unconscious for some time. After having done this - I still don’t know how I managed to pull that off - I changed into the man’s clothes and left him in the bush.

A loud, forced yawn emanated from Birch. Andrew continued his story without a hitch:

“Now, as a police officer wafting off the smell of a fresh, new garment, I leisurely jogged back down the route to make my way back into town. None of the police gave me any trouble, and I used the officer’s sunglasses - the same ones I’m wearing now - to conceal my identity to my fans so they wouldn’t recognize me and get the police back on me. Safe for the time being, I made my way to my lodging to pack up my clothes and important belongings, well aware that the place could be firebombed at any moment and that such was an inevitability if they knew I was there. Thankfully I foiled all the spy cameras in my apartment so that they didn’t have a clue what I was actually doing.

“As I was heading out, I remembered to grab this egg I currently hold within my arms - it was given to me as a surprise gift from my friend Sarah while my Raichu was in the breeding center. To this day I still have not a single clue what lies beneath this speckled shell - apparently nobody was there to see with which Pokémon my Raichu courted. I made sure to keep this token of appreciation from her safe should it be the last Pokémon I would ever have, and I’m glad that I’ve found it in good working condition ever since the troubles that plagued me that night...”

Birch made an interjection. “Are you ever going to shut up, wanker? I gotta get home and do **** like watch some sports.”

“I have everything I need at the moment - if you feel that your affairs take precedence over mine, you can feel free to leave at any time you desire. While this story means much to me, I do realize that I must focus primarily on the future and cannot forever linger in the past.”

“Oh, but Andrew, I find you story fascinating! I wanna hear more of it!” Mizuki chimed in.

Taking note of his surroundings, as if he was pressuring himself not to daydream and recite his story blindly, he found Kayla nearly tearing up, Mizuki jumping up and down ecstatically, and Chelsea sitting down on the marble table, legs crossed, paying attention carefully to what he was saying. The German man had already made a run for it, leaving some sort of note in his place and a few drops of blood on the sharp glass of the shattered window. Ignoring Birch’s indifference, he spoke once again:

“Very well, allow me to continue, I have not that much more to say: As I left my apartment, putting the key in my mouth so that the guards would not be able to confiscate it, I made my way to the harbor in hopes of catching a boat to Johto. Surely enough, I found an affordable ride on an old dinghy owned by a elderly curmudgeon. The treatment he gave me was terrible, but considering I paid him with all of the little gold coins left to me by Sarah’s Meowth he was more than glad to accept my offer. So I sailed with him, enduring his excessive babbling and antediluvian ranting, enjoying it as much as I could humanly achieve, until I discovered that my egg was missing.

“He did not claim to have taken it - he seemed to think that training Pokémon was sinful and scorned me for even inquiring about where my egg was. Then, it came to me - while I was passing down the street, a shady fellow that strangely looked much like the masked German that left not too long ago bumped into me, shouting at me Entschuldigung!, albeit in a very insincere manner. Needless to say, I remembered that you, Birch, had connections to some Germans, so I took my chances and stuffed the old coot in the cabin while I took the helm, changing course to sail for Hoenn instead.

“Here, I have at long last made landfall, and it seems the winds of serendipity are blowing in my direction - for, lo and behold, I got my egg back. I trust that you three have received word of the arrival of a figure such as myself?”

“Yes, we have!” chanted the three girls in unison.

“Very well - allow me to incubate this egg and we may leave as soon as it hatches. How about we stay at one of your places until that happens? I trust that you will allow this.”

“Oh, we can go to my house! It’s roomy enough for the four of us,” said Mizuki.

“So we shall. Adieu, Birch, until another day.”

“Yeah, good riddance. ****ing asshat.”

“You cantankerous nincompoop. Come, all, let us depart.” The four of them - Andrew, Kayla, Chelsea, and Mizuki - went to Mizuki’s house to allow the egg to hatch.

As the four of them departed for her house, taking their bikes to get there before sundown, a jolly, short fellow with red hair, freckles, and a kilt shuffled up the pathway to the lab, looking anxiously excited.

He stepped through the doorway, greeted jovially by Birch, yet his face showed that the host held a little bit of tension.

“Lloyd! It’s been so long! How have you been?” The two of them cordially patted each other on the shoulder as fitting for two strong buddies.

“It’s been great, thanks. Anyways, where is the Pokémon you said you had for me?”

“Ehehe, about that...I don’t know...Fine, I’ll tell you what happened. This jerkwad named Andrew comes in and starts going all nerdy on me, using words I bet don’t even exist, and he stole the egg from the laboratory!”

“What the-? He just stole it from you?”

“You betcha.”

“What a dick! Now how am I going to get my Pokémon and license!”

Upon hearing this, Birch came up incredibly close to Lloyd, reached into his mile-deep coat pockets, and slipped into Lloyd’s pocket a smattering of items. Getting really close to Lloyd’s ear, he whispered to him through clenched teeth:

“Now I’ve just given you a few things that will help you to get your license, but I would like you to follow through on what I’m about to tell you, okay?”

Lloyd nodded.

“In your ***-pants now is a wad of bills and five Pokeballs. If you go south of here and delve into the thick woods you should be able to find yourself some good Pokémon - just don’t go too far because they become too strong for you to handle. Now, I’ll call in for a license for you since that tricky bastard stole yours, but in exchange for my drug money and these favors, I want you to get rid of Andrew. I don’t care how you do it or how he loses his chances for fame and importance, but you need to get rid of him. Capiche?”

Lloyd nodded. With this, Birch reverted to the more hardy, enjoyable figure he adopted when he arrived, no longer beset by any fears.

“Welcome to the Pokémon League! I’m glad you chose your very own Mudkip!”

Getting the notion, Lloyd responded, “Thanks Birch! See you later!”

With this, Lloyd left the laboratory, seeking sweet revenge on Andrew for “stealing that egg”.

Angeling
8th July 2006, 2:43 AM
Thank you~ for helping me post it as I'm not really supposed to be here. >> Just pretend I'm not, okay? .. Or not.

And I still love these parts. XD

“Yeah, good riddance. ****ing asshat.”

“You cantankerous nincompoop. Come, all, let us depart.”Go kitty~ Funny, rude Birch. >o

Sweet May
8th July 2006, 3:15 AM
Professor Birch was insane in the chapter, IMO. But I loved the description. Once again, loved the chapter. :D
But the revenge sounds sweet. *shot* xD

Eszett
8th July 2006, 3:44 AM
I want to make sure I'm not taking you and Chelc out of character. Even so, I like how this turned out, but then again maybe I should STOP stealing this story from Eefi and let her do the third chapter by herself, with me only helping with grammar and spelling. :(

edit: see italics

Angeling
8th July 2006, 3:50 AM
I want to make sure I'm not taking you and Chelc out of character. Even so, I like how this turned out, but then again maybe I should stealing this story from Eefi and let her do the third chapter by herself, with me only helping with grammar and spelling. :(Should stealing? :o KITTY!

And yeah, I can try, haha. Like adjust to your additions to the fanfiction. Plus, you've been made an official co-writer/editor, as said in the first post. But since you did the entire second chapter and partial of the first chapter, I will do the third and partial/entire of fourth too.

Revenge is not sweet. >> And yeah, I'll make sure you don't take them out of character either. I just worry about taking YOU out of character, kitty. I guess I could always just check out the dialogue, etc. with each person.

Chelc
8th July 2006, 5:31 AM
I fail at reviewing. [/laziness]

Birch is crazy. I KNEW IT ALL ALONG. Oo; Eszett's background/story in the fic is cool. I liked it. o_o; Very descriptive and detailed. :p Like I said before, CAN'T WAIT FOR SHI--the next chapter. :D *shot again*

hIrAm
9th July 2006, 5:51 PM
How can this be a fic, if I don't review it. >>;;

Hi, y'all.

First off, nice idea you two, you know, the fic and all. Congrats.

Also, after reading those passages, I must say, not bad, not bad at all.

STOP!

I'll edit my post later, as I really have to go. oo;;

::EDIT:: Eefi: I'm not sure why, exactly, twas more of a mental note to myself, I guess.

Anyways, yah. Good story. Chelc's buggin' me though. She keep trying to spill something and stops. :( Tell me.

Angeling
9th July 2006, 6:57 PM
Chelc; you do not fail at reviewing. You're just lazy! :o *shot* XD But thanks, though Eszett was the one to write that entire chapter.. I still have yet to work on the third. :(
Hermanator; thanks for the review, I guess. But why did you say "STOP"??

Chapter three will hopefully be up as soon as possible, whenever I have time. :( Sorry guys. I fail at keeping my writing.. ;;

Chelc
10th July 2006, 12:30 AM
::EDIT:: Anyways, yah. Good story. Chelc's buggin' me though. She keep trying to spill something and stops. :( Tell me.

LET'S PLAY HANG MAN. *insert hangman person here*

You know the first three letters.

S H I _ _ _ _ _

Now, you should know. XD;

Oh crap, I spoiled. Whatever. >>;; HE DOESN'T KNOW WHICH ONES. Oo;

@ Eefi: Ahah, you're right. Oh well. Nah, don't feel bad. Just get the chapter up when you have time. =]

Angeling
10th July 2006, 6:16 AM
LET'S PLAY HANG MAN. *insert hangman person here*

You know the first three letters.

S H I _ _ _ _ _

Now, you should know. XD;

Oh crap, I spoiled. Whatever. >>;; HE DOESN'T KNOW WHICH ONES. Oo;

@ Eefi: Ahah, you're right. Oh well. Nah, don't feel bad. Just get the chapter up when you have time. =]XDD True. Wtf, like there's much in there? O.o ... Or maybe not. :D:D

And I know, but I want to also work on it more. Maybe I will have more time later this week, hopefully. x.x

Angeling
26th July 2006, 5:12 PM
...Okay, after many weeks of brainstorming ((*cough*)) and procrastinating on the fic, I bring you chapter three! Edited and fixed by the awesome Eszett. And the fic is still being worked on, regardless of the excitement brought on by the JAA in Long Island and the soon-to-come JAA finals on the eighth.

Anywho, here is your long awaited chapter three! And I emphasize on long... I hope you all enjoy it.. ^__^

Stage Three: History Lesson

The four newly inaugurated trainers had left the laboratory with their new starters, while Andrew carried the bright yellow egg that contained a mysterious Pokémon inside, to have a rendezvous in Mizuki’s house before heading out on their journey. Mizuki’s parents were out already, being the owners of the PokéMart in Oldale Town, which was not too far from the town of Littleroot. But of course, they knew she was getting her Mudkip and were expecting her to drop by the mart.

Mizuki led the other three into the medium-sized living room, which had two windows situated above the beige-colored cushion couch against the wall. A glass table stood in front of the couch, which only had a small pencil bin on top of it before Andrew situated his egg on it, glimmering even inside the dimly lit house.

Mizuki went to pull the curtains open, while the other three took a seat on the couch save for Andrew, who knelt down to watch over the egg. Mizuki joined Chelsea and Kayla on the couch, taking a seat between the two of them while releasing Mudkip outside of its ball for a while.

Silence had befallen the four trainers until Andrew brutally broke it with a provocative question.

“So, you three, where did you all come from? What upbringing did you receive? I would severely like to know your pasts considering we have just met with each other,” Andrew said.

Chelsea stood up to answer first, as she pushed her yellow-blonde hair to the back, joining the rest. Walking to the opposite side of the coffee table, Chelsea cleared her throat and laughed at herself for clearing her throat - the other three seemed to think she laughed for no apparent reason - before she prepared herself for the speech.

“Well, I’m Chelsea, also known as Chelc by Mizuki and Kayla, and I was born here in Hoenn, but in the city of Lilycove. My parents lived in the city for most of their lives, as their ancestors were from there, but we moved here when I was around two years old. Then my parents had my annoying younger brother, Michael, two years after we moved here. But even if we’re settled in here fine with the nice quiet scenery, my parents are still nostalgic about Lilycove sometimes, though I suspect it’s mostly because it’s closer to the sea. And that happens to be the exact reason that my parents had christened me as Chelsea, because of the wide, open sea.

“They also know that I always loved Pokémon, especially those contests that are held in designated areas. I would love to join one, but I’m scared I might not be cut for it. But of course, I would also want to improve as a trainer too. But because of those fascinating contests, that’s how I met Mizuki: through a Grand Festival show for Pokémon Coordinators, which was when we were around the ages of five or six,” Chelsea recited from memory.

Bowing down to the other three, while concealing laughter inside, Chelsea took her seat again. When she settled in comfortably in the couch, her laughter was finally released, and her two other friends joined in.

Finishing the laugh, Mizuki smiled and continued on with her story. “Well, I’ve lived here for my entire life, but I heard stories from my parents and grandparents about coming all the way from this land in Johto. And when we met Kayla, we learned that she was from Johto too. But soon after my parents had me, they opened up a PokéMart in Oldale Town, because that was the closest town near us that would receive good business. They also know about my adoration of the contests, but weren’t too certain about letting me leave the house until not too long ago, thanks to Kayla and Chelsea.

“When I was young, my parents used to bring me to almost anywhere in Hoenn to just see how the world was, or to see the Grand Festival and other contests festivities, and how they work. I was always amazed about them, and always fantasized myself as the winner of the Grand Festival with Skitty and Roselia. I might use Mudkip too, but I’m not too sure about that yet.”

Giving way, Kayla coughed to clear her throat, but began very softly despite the cough. Her dark brown eyes glistened for a second, as Kayla’s grip on her beige-colored robe tightened. It had always been difficult to mention her background, or past, to anyone, even her closest friends, Chelsea and Mizuki.

“Well, my parents’ first contemplation for a name for me was something else, but somehow, they came upon the one I have currently. My parents hailed from the land of Johto, coming from a prosperous family of traveling merchants, though my father was more of a cook for our family. We sold all sorts of wares and I frequently had to move from city to city, but what customers appreciated most from us were the TMs that we distributed.

“After a while, my parents decided to settle in Littleroot Town so I may make more friends, because with the constant moving, I was unable to make any friends for a long period of time. After they purchased the house nearby, I encountered Mizuki and Chelsea while playing in the grass, trying to chase after a Taillow nearby. We became best of friends ever since, talking about our Pokémon dreams and becoming great trainers and coordinators.

“But the thing is... my parents don’t really know about my dream, and I don’t know if they will approve of it. They might see that it’s not very prosperous or enriching for my future, even though I want to be with Pokémon more than anything, and to grow with them. They rather see me owning a store or something, and making loads of money, and having a huge family. I see my life playing out differently: making more friends while I’m training with my team, gaining more insight and knowledge about the world around, and just enjoying the nature while being myself.”

“So,” Andrew said, intrigued by the three trainers’ stories. “Do your parents know of this day and that you received your first Pokémon?”

Shaking her head lightly, Kayla pulled herself together before she started crying. “N-no... They might not permit me to go, or even force me to return my Treecko...”

Chelsea nodded, verifying Kayla’s worry to Andrew and Mizuki. “Indeed. Her parents may sell merchandise for other trainers, but their own daughter being a trainer does not agree with them: they think that career path is useless. It’s not profiting the gross income, so therefore, it’s bad. How pathetic, right?”

“I agree,” Andrew said, feeling a tad morose for Kayla, when he noticed she was staring at him with a strangely gracious look. “I’m sorry, it just seems so hypocritical that they would sell trainers merchandise yet prohibit their own daughter to becoming a trainer... even if it’s her dream.”

“No need to explain,” Kayla said. “I understand. I know it’s contradictory, but I can’t help it. They don’t really know I’m starting now...”

“But wouldn’t they panic and worry when they realize you’re not home?” Mizuki inquired.

“Good point. I don’t know,” Kayla started, looking more worried, “but whatever they do, I’m not returning until I become the champion. Or at least be able to get into the finals of the Hoenn League.”

“And we’ll back you up,” Chelsea and Mizuki chorused, with firm audacity to help their childhood friend with her parental issue.

“As will I,” Andrew grinned.

Eyes glistening, Kayla nodded and went to embrace the other three trainers, who were now her closest friends. Almost reaching Andrew, her eyes caught the yellow egg shimmering brighter than before. Turning away, her outstretched arm reached the egg, which had also notified the other three of the egg’s sudden glowing.

“IT'S GONNA HATCH!” Andrew noted loudly, kneeling down against the glass table with both hands around the glowing egg. Kayla stood behind Andrew, while Mizuki and Chelsea stood on the opposite side of the table from Andrew and the yellow egg.

The shimmering egg, given to Andrew by the stereotypical German man who rambunctiously broke into the window of Professor Birch’s window during the inauguration of the ordinary three trainers’ ceremony, was glowing brighter than ever. Driven to it like flies to a bug zapper, the four trainers still continued to surround the gleaming egg.

Excitement jumped through each trainer’s heart and mind, when the tip of the egg began to break apart, to reveal a soft, light-yellow fur breaking out. Elated, Andrew held up the egg while the three girls surrounded him closer as the egg broke apart gradually. When all the pieces fell apart, Andrew found himself holding a small sheep-like creature of coiled light-yellow – almost white – fur and bluish skin. The Pokémon had two horns, with yellow and black stripes, on the side of its head, and the yellow and black stripes on its tail, where the tip had a red ball hanging below.

“Maaaa... reeep!” the baby Pokémon cried out in joy, trying to reach its small blue hands toward Andrew. The black eyes glistened with tears, trying to reach Andrew, whom it had recognized as its father.

“Ma..reep? Mareep is your name?” Andrew inquired, particularly to himself.

“Reeeep!” Mareep nodded happily.

“Screw that, I’m calling you Zorch.” Andrew replied in a strangely genial tone. Mareep seemed pretty affectionate to him, not minding this change of name.

“Mareep... how did you get that egg?” Kayla asked, giving a peculiar look. “Its origin is in Johto, so... apparently the one your Raichu courted with was from Johto, or went there for vacation or something.”

“Yeah, let’s go with that,” Andrew concurred. “But now that Zorch has hatched, we can head out now.”

“Indeed,” Mizuki nodded. “I’m ready whenever you guys are!”

“Same,” Chelsea grinned eagerly.

“Wait, let me change into something more appropriate for a journey,” Kayla said, stepping up and approaching the guest room in Mizuki’s place. “Since we three often stay at each other’s places, we have some spare clothes too. I’ll change here, okay?”

The three nodded as Kayla left them in the living room, to change. Kayla was well-aware that she left the Pokéball on the glass table when she left, which was taken up by Chelsea. Waiting in silence, the small Mareep danced around Andrew with pure joy and happiness to be out of the egg and into the world with a seemingly trusty trainer.

“Looks like Mareep is happy to be your Pokémon,” Mizuki commented, smiling.

“Oh really? I would have never guessed,” Andrew retorted, petting the yellow sheep Pokémon.

“I envy you, sort of,” Chelsea said, laughing. “Mareep’s so adorable!”

Before they finished, Kayla returned outside with her dark brown hair flowing freely on her back and wearing entirely different attire, of a white short-sleeve blouse and a pink skirt that went to the knees.

“Sorry for the delay,” Kayla apologized, as she took her Pokéball from Chelsea, but remained standing. “I’m done now though, so I’m ready whenever.”

“Okay, let’s head out then.” Andrew leaded, standing up, still being closest to the doorway. “You have the keys, Mizuki?”

“Mmhmm,” Mizuki nodded, pulling up a light green handbag in front of her, which had been previously settled on the side of the couch.

“Embark, good citizens!” Andrew shouted, as the three girls followed lead, in the order of Kayla, Chelsea, and Mizuki, respectively, of their unspoken-of leader.

After locking the door, the four trainers hadn’t taken more than ten steps away from Mizuki’s house on their bicycles when a short fellow with red hair came up to them on his own dark yellow bike. His face was full of freckles, and wearing an odd kilt that flowed with the wind on the bike. Nonetheless, he stood a challenge and bore an aggressive glare toward Andrew and the Mareep in the basket of the bike.

“Give it to me, you pansy.“ He meant serious business.

shadowlight
26th July 2006, 5:42 PM
Shadowlight: I loved the chapter It was very descriptive
;218; : It has a good plot
Shadowlight: I can't wait for the next chapter

Sweet May
26th July 2006, 5:46 PM
Yo what's with the double posting? -_______-
Any way, Lloyd seems to be interesting now. xDDD;
But a Mareep? Cool. xD Too much procrastinating if you ask me but awesome chapter. :D

Angeling
26th July 2006, 7:19 PM
shadowlight; thanks, though I'd say that Eszett made it more intriguing/funny. But you have two colors more than the rules stated for signatures... >>

Sweet May; the rules stated that I can for new chapters. :D But he is.. ahahaha. I can't wait until I start writing the fourth chapter! Rofl, the writer is excited..

I'll try not to procrastinate next time... ;__;

hIrAm
26th July 2006, 8:19 PM
Yay! New chapter.

Anwyays, I thought it was .. plain? *shot* I'm not sure of the word to describe it, yet, but I didn't get .. that feeling that you're supposed to get when you read something? *SHOT*

I haven no idea what I'm talking about, so ignore that last. But yah, I'm interested. ..oh, and wtf @ Mareep. That's ESZETT's? :(

*throws a Pokéball at Mizuki's Mudkip and runs*

>>;

Angeling
26th July 2006, 8:26 PM
Hermanator: Eh? Plain? What feeling are you supposed to get while reading something? But this is kind of like a filler chapter... at the beginning. You can get their backgrounds from now, in a way, but you'll get more as the story goes on. Who knows how much stages/chapters there will be.

And yes, Eszett got to receive Mareep. Out of his request, but chapter two sort of said something how he got it. Later will/might elaborate more on the explanation.

Lol @ trying to steal Mizuki's Mudkip. Treecko will trip you. >3

Thanks for the review though. xD

hIrAm
26th July 2006, 8:30 PM
Hermanator: Eh? Plain? What feeling are you supposed to get while reading something? But this is sort of like a filler chapter... at the beginning. You can sort of get their backgrounds, but you'll get more as the story goes on. Who knows how much stages/chapters there will be.

And yes, Eszett got to receive Mareep. Out of his request, but chapter two sort of said something how he got it. Later will/might elaborate more on the explanation.

Lol @ trying to steal Mizuki's Mudkip. Treecko will trip you. >3

Thanks for the review though. xD
Yah, that's sort of what it felt like, a 'filler'. Yes, that's it. :D

And by this 'feeling', I meant the feeling you get that makes you want to read for ever and ever. You know? [/nerd*****adsalotofbooks]

And, yah. I want a Mudkip. ;-;

Or Chelsea's Torchic .. though .. *COUGH*, Mudkip is slightly better.

.. and yer welcome. ^_^

Chelc
27th July 2006, 3:50 AM
...*shot for being lazy again xD;;*

Mareep is love. ♥

“Embark, good citizens!” Andrew shouted, as the three girls followed lead, in the order of Kayla, Chelsea, and Mizuki, respectively, of their unspoken-of leader.

Just LOL. I also loled @ the pansy thing. Also, I was in character, haha, I really do act that way. Uhhhmm... I kind of read this already like 3 times, so yeah. I have no idea what to say. o_o; It was descriptive and stuff, I see no mistakes, NO MORE PROCRASTINATION. :( GET TO THE JOURNEY SOON. >>;

Angeling
27th July 2006, 5:22 PM
Chelc: XD Nah, not as lazy as I was with this chapter. >__>

Yes, Mareep is indeed love. And it will own too. <3

Lol, I know. And good, that I got you in character, so YAAAYY! But I know, though I sort of changed a dialogue by Eszett/Andrew.. His edit said "IT'S GONNA BLOW!" but I changed it to "IT'S GONNA HATCH!" or something.

Oh yeah, and the fanfiction banner has been made at last. And beautifully done too at that. <3 ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL MFF!

To all reviewers and future ones, I will try not to procrastinate anymore on the next chapter. Or procrastinate less, but it'd be a bit hard on me, seeing as I'm using two different computers nowadays.

Espeon
30th July 2006, 3:20 PM
You left it at an exciting part. :(

I have been reading this all alone but was too lazy to type a reply. *smacks self*

The characters are protrayed very well, as what I imagine them to be in role playing. I look forward to read more of this, and please, don't procrastinate.

You can always use a flashdrive if you are using two different computers.

Angeling
30th July 2006, 7:14 PM
You left it at an exciting part. :(

I have been reading this all alone but was too lazy to type a reply. *smacks self*

The characters are protrayed very well, as what I imagine them to be in role playing. I look forward to read more of this, and please, don't procrastinate.

You can always use a flashdrive if you are using two different computers.I know, that was the point. :D I think the last line was added by Eszett alone.

It's okay, thanks for the review anyway though. ^^ I'll try not to procrastinate, but I'll have to work on the fic after I return (consult sig).

Good idea, but I don't have a flashdrive myself.. :(

Raito
11th August 2006, 6:45 PM
Nice fic. I can't wait to see more of it. Just be sure not to procrastinate too much.

When will another chapter be up?

*Snags Eszett's Mareep*

Angeling
11th August 2006, 7:05 PM
Nice fic. I can't wait to see more of it. Just be sure not to procrastinate too much.

When will another chapter be up?

*Snags Eszett's Mareep*Danke, for the review. And I'm trying not to, though this job on Monday will prevent me from writing more of the fic.. :(

And that's a no-no to snag Mareep. Chapter four is in the works though, don't worry. Poke Eszett to get him working/editing, if need be. xP

Dias
25th November 2006, 4:28 AM
Closed upon request by creator.