PDA

View Full Version : Question about Bleach

Pringle
7th July 2006, 12:10 PM
Well it's just that I've heard that the current anime arc (the bounto) is just a filler arc as it never happened in the manga, is this true?

Catalyst
7th July 2006, 1:36 PM
Yes, it's true, and hopefully the anime will pick up in the real storyline soon enough.

Pringle
7th July 2006, 2:15 PM
So what's the true storyline?

Catalyst
7th July 2006, 2:33 PM
It's basicly the same, mostly, except for the enemies and such,ATTN: Since like, Spoilers won't work for me, I advise you now, that there are spoilers here, highlight or just don't read.. Has Rangiku and Hitsugaya and all the others came to the real world yet? sorry I don't watch the anime anymore, though I know where it stands. Anyway, they all arrive because of Sosuke Aizen's plans with his new army of Hollows, Arrancars, Espada, etc. slowly coming into the new world and having Ichigo and such fight them off, basicly that's what should be going on now, with Ichigo struggling to accept his hollow-side of him and he also meets these new group called "Vizards" which are really Shinigami's with hollow powers, like Ichigo. So now, this war is going on between Shinigami's and Aizen's hollow army, so everyone is preparing and trying to get better, all the time. Like Sado, and Uryuu is trying to get his Quincy power back, with his father helping him, but only if he never helps Kurosaki Ichigo again

Pringle
7th July 2006, 4:09 PM
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Yeah, Rangiku and three others arrived a couple of episodes back, they're just taking part in the battles between the Bounto and Ichigo and friends. It looks to be building to something though because it seems like Byakuga and Mayuri are gonna be heading to the real world