PDA

View Full Version : Silent tears: Red sky in Johto (t3h discussion thread)

Pages : [1] 2

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 1:13 AM
WEEEEEE!!!! I finally got the nerve to make a discussion thread! :P

Well, there isn't much to discuss right now, but there are a few things on my mind. How will the relationships with each character be handled? For example, should my character be loyal to one of the admins? Should he be hated by most? That kind of thing is what I'm mentally debating now.

This thread is also for any questions you guys may have, pertaining to the RPG of course. We can also discuss what has already happened in the RP, what we will vaguely plan out to happen next (not to the point where its scripted, just to discuss ideas you have for things that should happen next), and whatever else you people demand. I'd like to thank the people currently involved in my RPG for showing interest in it! Really, thank you all! ^_^;

Current roster:

Me: Katashi

Lemurian: Alexander Darkthunder

The TurquoiseTauros!: Justin Conway

Kaim Fubuyashi: Sephiroth

Raposa Dalua: Sangue and Karasute Mendelle

Aether: Taylor Eriksson

Kris: Ruby Zafire

Rane: Ryan Matthews

GoldenHouou: Kyle Zowar

Just so you guys know, we have a perfect balace of statuses right now, which I find to be quite interesting!

Edit: Well, at least we did before..... *runs away*

Rocket Grunts: 2

Rocket Admins: 2

Starting Trainers: 3

Escapees: 3

To start the RPG, I'd say we need one more starting trainer. Just asking, but should I allow one LSU? I personally don't think so at the moment.

Uhhh....welll....* showhost voice* LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!!! */showhost voice*

As to when the Rp will start, possibly tomorrow, depending if we get one person from now until then.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 1:57 AM
my friend might be joining if he has time

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 2:03 AM
my friend might be joining if he has time

That's cool. We really only need one more person, who is preferably a starting trainer.

Now let me ask this again:

Let's discuss the realationship characters have towards each other. Do any characters secretly like other characters? Are they loyal to them? Are they close friends? Do they positively HATE each other? I'd like to know your ideas.....

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 2:07 AM
meh I dont know about Sephiroth if anyone wants to buddy up with him or something he is open! :P

also: He sayd that he has been busy and would try to post to it ASAP so it is a 50-50 chance he will join

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 2:30 AM
Heh. Maybe, I can contact him via walkie-talkie, as he could be the admin I report to....

I kind of like that idea....

What do you think Kaim?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 2:57 AM
its good.....but what about his betrayl afterwards? can her pursuade your char?

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 2:58 AM
That would be interesting. Then, I'd probably abort my mission and try to kill him... O_o

..I like that idea!!!

Kris
8th July 2006, 5:41 AM
I think I'm going to make my character like Justin.
I know what you're thinking. Why?
Just because. :p

Aether
8th July 2006, 11:34 AM
Would it be possible d'ya think for Sephiroth and Taylor to meet up after he escapes and sephiroth betrays him? If the charachter of sephiroth of sephiroth is anything to go by on FFVII (i love that game), then there both sort of loners?
just an idea

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 1:24 PM
I think I'm going to make my character like Justin.
I know what you're thinking. Why?
Just because. :p

Heh. lol.

Would it be possible d'ya think for Sephiroth and Taylor to meet up after he escapes and sephiroth betrays him? If the charachter of sephiroth of sephiroth is anything to go by on FFVII (i love that game), then there both sort of loners?
just an idea

Possibly. The only way I see that happening though, is if you fleed toward Ecruteak, as that is the city he's commanding. One of Raposa's characters is an escapee that escaped from Goldenrod, and is going towards Azalea to warn the villagers. You could meet up with her, eh?

I'm still thinking, should my character hate Sangue? She's the only other Rocket Grunt, and I thought that it would be neat to see them clash.

....I just hope Katashi doesn't end up with a slit neck.... X_x

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 2:24 PM
well Sephiroth [no not from FF <_<] is in Ecrutak and befrended some of the captives to try to help them escape, so he puts together a plan to 'show how scary' the evil people's pokemon are so they have a like....tornement with the rockets to 'show the power' while Sepjiroth is just beating them all to make it easier for them to escape and when they do JB's character beats him, taking Sephiroth's pokemon and putting people back in the gym. then when JB's character tries to controll Sephiroth's pokemon they will reak havoc everywhere oon the rockets trying to find him :P Thats my idea

~Kaim

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 2:32 PM
well Sephiroth [no not from FF <_<] is in Ecrutak and befrended some of the captives to try to help them escape, so he puts together a plan to 'show how scary' the evil people's pokemon are so they have a like....tornement with the rockets to 'show the power' while Sepjiroth is just beating them all to make it easier for them to escape and when they do JB's character beats him, taking Sephiroth's pokemon and putting people back in the gym. then when JB's character tries to controll Sephiroth's pokemon they will reak havoc everywhere oon the rockets trying to find him :P Thats my idea

~Kaim

Heh. That's a neat idea. A tournament seems like something they wouldn't be able to do though...

How about, he rallies up the people in the gym and tries to help them escape towards Blackthorn, fighting Rockets along the way. I eventually get a report of you, and intercept your party. I win, take the people back to the gym, and steal your Pokemon. Of course then, your Pokemon would go out of control and try to find you. That...would be when things got interesting....

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 2:49 PM
not bad.....I liked the tornement type thingy but why black thron? thats kinda far away, how about,Lake of Rage perhaps?

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 2:56 PM
not bad.....I liked the tornement type thingy but why black thron? thats kinda far away, how about,Lake of Rage perhaps?

I dunno. Mahogany town is captured, and the prisoners could take different route using the Lake of Rage, therefore getting to an uncaptured town and telling everybody what happened.

Eh, at least that was my reasoning behind it.

A tournament would just seem...strange to say the least, with the stakes that there would be.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 3:00 PM
no not really a tornoment, Sephiroth can easily manipulate the minds of the rocket grunts and show them how strong and scary their pokemon are in a battle against him, but not captured Mohogany town, I mean since they dont want it to be capured cause of them they go to Lake of Rage where thay can hide, besides cant Pryce kick their butts?

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 3:12 PM
no not really a tornoment, Sephiroth can easily manipulate the minds of the rocket grunts and show them how strong and scary their pokemon are in a battle against him, but not captured Mohogany town, I mean since they dont want it to be capured cause of them they go to Lake of Rage where thay can hide, besides cant Pryce kick their butts?

I guess. I really don't care what you do though. After all, we each have our OWN characters. But, I do see what you mean about the tournament now.

As for Mahogany town, it was already captured in my prologue, so there's not much we can do about that. ;)

Nah. Pryce and the other gym leaders each got a 'special visit' by the boss the day before each of those towns got captured. That way, all of the gym leaders are rounded up in a special, isolated location. I'm not going to tell you where that is though, you'll have to find out for yourself. ;)

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 3:20 PM
wow even the admin's dont know it evil.......what the Admins dont get props? lol ok well I guess I didnt read the prolouge that good then:p so at least I know now where we stand....so when do you think you can get this underway? *Yes I know I am a hemeroid about this :P*

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 3:24 PM
wow even the admin's dont know it evil.......what the Admins dont get props? lol ok well I guess I didnt read the prolouge that good then:p so at least I know now where we stand....so when do you think you can get this underway? *Yes I know I am a hemeroid about this :P*

One starting trainer is really all we need. And yeah, I'm pretty buggy about this too. SOMEONE! HURRY UP AND SIGN UP AS A STARTING TRAINER SO WE CAN START THIS RPG!!!

...Should I allow LSU's? If so, how many? Sorry, but that crossed my mind. :p

About the admins:

Though they are powerful, certain things are kept top-secret even to them. The boss has his own little team of elite agents, and those are the only people that know some of that knowledge. Still, even THEY don't know all the boss knows.

Let's just say he's a very secretive person....lol

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 3:34 PM
so Sephiroth thought.......:P meh......do you think it will be good with 1 starting trainer? I think where good off right now.

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 3:35 PM
I just think the usual three is what we should go by. Opinions. Feedback. Anyone in my RPG, give an opinion about this!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 3:39 PM
how many do we have? 2? and 2 of everything else so I would think thats fine

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 3:40 PM
Okay, then. Should we start the RPG?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 3:41 PM
its up to you bossman, but just to let you know my post may be kinda long since I have to do all that battling *twitch*

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 3:44 PM
Well, I knew you'd respond. I'm going to pm everyone now to see what they think.

BTW, Kaim, should we allow late sign-ups? How many? Just wondering about your opinion...

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 3:45 PM
hmmmmmm.....*lol you and me are the only people in here that like posted 30 times :P* you should allow late sign ups until the 2nd or 3rd page, because then it will be to far in :P

~Kaim

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 3:50 PM
Hmmm...Any specific number? Like, three LSU's or something?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 3:55 PM
for what the people? I would say 2 or 3, no LSU's

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 4:01 PM
OOO! I got a compromise idea! :P

How about we allow one LSU, and the LSU has to be a starting trainer? Maybe, he saw the crisis on the television?

Note: This is Aether's idea from a pm he just gave me.

Aether
8th July 2006, 4:02 PM
Sorry, i've been out most of the day and i just got back, I think we're good to go! Jhoto Blaziken, are you going to be playing narratotr as well, you know for like a scene setting post?

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 4:03 PM
Sorry, i've been out most of the day and i just got back, I think we're good to go! Jhoto Blaziken, are you going to be playing narratotr as well, you know for like a scene setting post?

Kind of, because I'm using what I posted in the sign-up thread, plus a bit more as my first post. From there on out though, I guess I might do the epilogue, but I'll pretty much just be my character.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 5:04 PM
yay we are good to go I think! W00T!!!!

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 5:06 PM
Yep. I'm just waiting for pm's from a few people...

Should I start anyway Kaim?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 5:08 PM
I dont know should YOU?

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 5:11 PM
Fine. You win. I'll go start! *cheers*

:P

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 5:16 PM
w00t! I am on a winning streak! ok we shall be waiting *evil laugh*

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 5:41 PM
Started. Post. NOW! *yells*

Heh. I'd like to see you guys' first posts.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 5:44 PM
dont worry you will *evil laugh*

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 5:48 PM
BTW, Kaim, the parts added to the first post mention Raikou. I'd like to you what your reaction was at the meeting. :p

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 6:13 PM
well I posted, and I will put that in my next post then if you want me to :P
Damn your character, he caught me! :P

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 6:25 PM
Uhh...Kaim....I'm sorry, but no bunnying please. I don't mean to be rude, but could you change the grunt that caught you (Me)'s name to something else. I have my own plans for my character.... *evil grin*

How about the character is (instead of me) a recurring rival character always trying to thwart your plans? Huh? HUH?!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 6:27 PM
oh ok
PS what is bunnying? *is stupid*

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 6:30 PM
Bunnying is taking control of someone's character without permission...I kinda didn't really want or expect that....

BTW, look at the edit I made in the post before the post you just made! *hint* idea *hint*

Edit: Thanks! ^_^ I just had plans for my character, tis all.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 6:43 PM
np :P what did you edit?

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 6:58 PM
I said that instead of being me (which you already fixed), it could be a recurring character that constantly tries to thwart your plans!

It's an idea...

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 7:09 PM
I thought before with the...and...eh..nvm

Raposa Dalua
8th July 2006, 7:09 PM
Johto- You're actually not sure if you want to have your character hate Sangue? XD Sangue is very hatable, so yeah people, go ahead and hate her. She has a very messed up personality. I can tell ya though, it would be funnier if someone actually liked her. Oh, and as for not playing the narrator, does that mean our characters will go unchallenged? You're not going to have stuff happen around us if your character isn't there?

As for Karasute: Yes, please people, go bug her. Karasute needs friends!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
8th July 2006, 7:11 PM
lol knowing Sephiroth he will like her lol, he likes the psyco, loner type people lol :P

JohtoBlaziken
8th July 2006, 7:15 PM
Johto- You're actually not sure if you want to have your character hate Sangue? XD Sangue is very hatable, so yeah people, go ahead and hate her. She has a very messed up personality. I can tell ya though, it would be funnier if someone actually liked her. Oh, and as for not playing the narrator, does that mean our characters will go unchallenged? You're not going to have stuff happen around us if your character isn't there?

As for Karasute: Yes, please people, go bug her. Karasute needs friends!

I meant thinking about having a rivalry with her, or something along those lines. Maybe, I should like her! After all, I AM a psycho! XD

As for the narrator, I guess I'll summarize what happens if you guys want, by kind of giving an outlook on the way things are going. Feedback about that please.

Edit: Since the RP finally started, what do you guys think about what's currently happening? There's an interesting clash between the Rocket Admins, an escapee, well, escaping, and me developing my character tons! Yay character development!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
10th July 2006, 1:30 AM
Lemurian read my post he took his pokemon

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 1:45 AM
So, uh, *twitch*..what do you guys (and gals) think about what's going on so far? Huh? Little, but interesting sub-plots are happening here and there, and everything just keeps gettin' more and more interesting...*smirk*

GoldenHouou
10th July 2006, 3:16 AM
*Appears in out of nowhere*

Soo, like I said, I took myself and the question here and revived this (Though it... really weren't dead. Neh.) So, anyway, what I wanted to ask is am I (And the other Starting Trainers) allowed to catch more Pokémon or evolve their current one (Though I don't have that problem) later on in the RPG? If not, I'm fine with it, I just wanted to ask. ... So, yush. *Waits for answer while petting Murkrow*

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 3:19 AM
I just posted an answer to that in the Sign-up thread, but oh well. Yeah. Tis fine. It wouldn't be very fun if you couldn't, now would it? :p My guy caught a Caterpie! *squeal*

...I'm dead serious...O_o

GoldenHouou
10th July 2006, 3:20 AM
Oh, yeah, I noticed your reply there and rushed to Edit my post, but you got here faster it seems.

But good now then. Maybe I can take part to some serious battles as well 8D! And... Caterpie? xD

Well, now I have another question anyway; If we have unlimited amount of LSUs and such, are we also allowed secondary characters?

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 3:23 AM
Yeah, of course! Raposa Dalua has two characters currently, and I'm not biased or anything, so....LET THE PEOPLE HAVE TWO CHARACTERS!!! w00t!

I just realized something....I need to update the roster on the beginning of the discussion page....*OMFG Anime sweatdrop*

*runs off*

GoldenHouou
10th July 2006, 3:28 AM
Oooh, I see. Maybe I make another character later then. Part of team Rocket maybe? But neh, at the moment, I like my newest creation.

Sooo, I guess I should go posting, neh? Oh, and in case you're wondering, I have a slight idea as to what's going on *Has read some posts* So yeah. *Scratches head* ...Do I have more questions? ... Uuum, no. I dooon't think so. So, I will go posting, I guess. Or then I'll post... later. *Cough* The time's 5:25 AM, and such, afterall. But, neh. *Doesn't want to sleep*

So, anyway... *Vanishes*

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 3:30 AM
Just make sure to read everyone else's posts before yours! After all, New Bark town is on FIRE right now. You might want to mention that. :P

Kris
10th July 2006, 3:32 AM
What, New Bark Town's on fire? And I'm still in it? D:

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 3:34 AM
Don't worry! The fire's spreading towards you...*evil grin*

Luckily, Suicune was about to come and save the town by the end of my post, but I'll leave it to someone else to describe it, so, nyah.

GoldenHouou
10th July 2006, 3:38 AM
Yay! 8D Town burning is teh roxors! *Burned a town in another RP* And don't worry, I always read posts before posting. Like I said, I've RPed six months ago and such. However, in case there'd be many posts later in a RP which are only between two characters and such, I wouldn't read them completely, I just see if they do any changes to the place they're in, or possibly change place. At least, that's what I did before I left RPGing and such.

Heh, this is going to be my first RP post since... I dunno, some half a year ago. I wonder how I'll do...

And May Maple, just to tell you, that sounded funny, for some reason o.o'' *Blames the late time*

Yush.

*Vanishes*

Kris
10th July 2006, 3:38 AM
You called me weak? lol
Anyways, Suicune totally pwns, so I'll post the fire-dousing-thing now.

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 3:43 AM
Hey! I've got an idea! *an idea!*

Inferno (My guy's Quilava from the Rp): You've got an idea? You were able to force your mind to forge a rational thought?!

Me: O_o (stares blankly)

...*throws a brick at him*

Inferno: X_x

How about someone in the RP draws a picture of all the RP characters and their Pokemon! Me? I can draw pretty good, but I'm too ashamed to show my art to the world. Anyone here good at drawing? If you feel inclined to, I urge you to try and do it! It'll make a great memory for the Rp! *laughs*

..And if you do, make it anime-ish. Chibi if you want. I'd like to compare the results if more than one person actually does it. :p

Kris
10th July 2006, 3:49 AM
I don't have a scanner. D: NO!!
I'm like, a great drawer when it comes to anime. And Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosions. Seriously.
So I would if I could. But I don't have a scanner. (seriously, I can draw like the anime artists on Pokemon...)

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 3:57 AM
I don't have a scanner. D: NO!!
I'm like, a great drawer when it comes to anime. And Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosions. Seriously.
So I would if I could. But I don't have a scanner. (seriously, I can draw like the anime artists on Pokemon...)

Darn! *snaps*

Oh well! I just hope a few of us can do it..

Plus, I have just decided to do it! ZOMFGZ YAY!

Kris
10th July 2006, 4:00 AM
YAY!
Ahem.
*looks at my sign up*
Heh.
So when will you have it done?

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 4:03 AM
YAY!
Ahem.
*looks at my sign up*
Heh.
So when will you have it done?

Well, I think I can manage by tomorrow...I hope....

Man, it's going to be fun drawing a chibi version of everybody! >: D

Kris
10th July 2006, 4:07 AM
Well...be nice to Ruby. -_-
Uh, I'm posting in the RPG, but I'm having writer's block.
Anyways, a question: Will the starting trainers be collecting badges, ect.?

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 4:12 AM
Well, they can try to, but fail miserably when they found out that Violet City, along with most of the other gyms, have been captured with the gym leaders being taken hostage in a distant, isolated location.....-_-;

Kris
10th July 2006, 4:21 AM
Awesomeness!
Argh, I'm feeling quite evil right now, so I shall make a second character! >:)
Huh. For some reason I just noticed my avatar is Suicune. Ironic.
If it was raining, would you really need Suicune?(Yes...I know about the lightning...-_-)

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 4:29 AM
Well, I really don't think drops of rain are able to put out a raging fire, so....uh....yeah.

Edit: I'm going to sleep now...*yawn*...and I'm thinking you all should do the same.....

*goes to sleep*

Kris
10th July 2006, 4:32 AM
Yeah, well I guess you're right. And I couldn't go to sleep right now if I tried. WAY to early for me.
EDIT: I'm going to make it so your fire burned down my character's house-- killed her family, too. It'd be a lot better for both of our characters. (Actually, it would almost ruin Ruby's life, but you get what I mean)

GoldenHouou
10th July 2006, 5:21 AM
Posted in teh thread and had this idea of a better way for Kyle to have met Obsidian (OMG!I actually remembered that name :O!)

... Neh, and I don't know am I that good of a drawer. However, I can draw Ho-Oh pretty well (IMO), so yeah. But I could always try and make sprite versions of them 8D! Nah, I couldn't. Am bad with human sprites. D:

Neh, I should probably go sleeping, too. 7:18 AM is pretty darn late (or early, however you see it), and I haven't slept at all yet. Neh...

Lemurian
10th July 2006, 11:35 AM
I am thee horrible drawer, so I won't try. But it's a wonderful idea.

Rane
10th July 2006, 2:28 PM
I got myself a little idea.

To help interaction within the RPG, I thought that in the beginning and the end of every post, you write where you are at that moment. That way we won't get all confusedto wether we're currently standing infront of someone or if they're 5 cities away.

Example:

Ryan Matthews - Ecruteak City

Yadda yadda bladidiblabla yaddiliyadda bla bhla bla bladda yadda etc etc etc etc bunchofRPGtext

Ryan Matthews - Goldenrod City (not there atm, but you get my point)

GoldenHouou
10th July 2006, 2:41 PM
I've seen that idea used in several other RPGs, and I think it's a rather good idea. However, if a person isn't in a city, but on a route or one of the many forests that seem to surround Johto, it would be hard to put up their location. Not all remember the route numbers.

In addition this idea, I think it would be good to know what weather there is, currently. Because rain suddenly turning to sunny to cloudy and such is a bit weird. The same goes for the time. Like, if it is night, morning, day etc etc. That's not all that important, but still.

Of course, if people just read all the previous posts (which is good anyway) neither of these problems'll show up.

JohtoBlaziken
10th July 2006, 2:54 PM
Well, I finally made some of the chibis. I put Alexander, Sephiroth, and Katashi in a picture together, and I'll get on with the other pictures momentarily...For now: enjoy....

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5853/rpgroup12sx.jpg

I didn't really try as hard as I could've, but these are just *funny* (I think), quick scetches of deformed characters. Trust me; I am capable of drawing way better....

Too bad stupid imageshack didn't load the OTHER file type I tried to host, and just hosted the Jpeg. Great. -_-....Oh well....Deal with the bad quality..

About the location and stuff:

If you'd just read other peoples' posts, it really wouldn't be a problem. I read everone's posts, no matter how long. We should enjoy reading the story too ya know...;)

Rane
10th July 2006, 2:58 PM
I like your addition to the idea Golden. And to fix the different Route issues, just type in "Between Azalea and Goldenrod" - and whatever additional info you want to add - if you're on that route (not even I remember it)

And I know that if you read through the posts carefully, the problem wouldn't show up, but in case someone misses something, the location idea is a helpful feature.

Rane
11th July 2006, 8:11 PM
Bump......?

Aether
11th July 2006, 8:15 PM
Sorry, i've been out all day. Just about to put up a new post. Do you mind if i get our characters to run off into the hedges?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
11th July 2006, 9:16 PM
Fool you werent actually supposed to kill me but too late now smell ya later

~kaim

EDIT: meh I have kinda cooled donw but not really <_< but I guess you did a good thing since some people were complaining how I Rp, though JB offered me a second chance I declined, I want whats best for the Rp and thats for me to be gone. I hope everything goes smooth and stuff and I will be still watching it :P

~Kaim

Rane
12th July 2006, 1:58 PM
Ok, planned on using Aether first, but I ended up controlling Alexander. It's up to you to decide wether or not it was an act of Bunnying, but seeing as I never used your character to my own benefit... Well, as I said, it's up to you.

JohtoBlaziken
12th July 2006, 2:12 PM
Eh....That was fine, because you kept him in character, and you made him have the upper hand in the end. But, it's up to Lemurian whether that was okay or not. He probably won't mind, but you shouldn't become accustomed to doing these things, and should usually be done via pm.

Still though, if you're bunnying, keeping the other person's character in-character, and letting him win whatever (it should probably also be okay with the creator of the character); I see that as fine. Just, don't do it more than a small amount of times. And I mean small!

So, that's fine, but you should see what Lemurian thinks.

Rane
12th July 2006, 2:40 PM
JB, post more in the RPG!

Ye lazy bum.

JohtoBlaziken
12th July 2006, 3:03 PM
Me? I'm not lazy P.U.N.K.!

Actually, I'm waiting for May Maple to post, because our characters are at one another's throats, and the villagers of New Bark town are angry at me. I'm waiting for her to post wondering who I am and such.

BTW, I was thinkin'.....Since Team Rocket invaded shipments of exotic Pokemon from Hoenn and Shinou, how about some of the people in the RP get some D/P Pokemon from the island labs or somethin'? If so, I call dibs on Dorapion. :P

GoldenHouou
12th July 2006, 4:20 PM
JohtoBlaziken: Souns nice. Thoigh we might have some problems with their powers and stuff, since we don't know that much. But, anyway, I wanna have either Weavile or the squirrel thingie, uh, Pachirisu. Just keep Mime.Jr away from me, as I loathe that thing >>

Also, I liked the pics you drew, JB. I tried to draw my own character too, but I dunno how it worked out >-<''

Rane: Ah, okay, I guess that solves teh Route problem and all. Still, I think that especially now, everyone reads the other posts as well, and there is no need for the location, really. But, just in case, they're good to have.

Rane
12th July 2006, 6:08 PM
D/P pokés eh?

Well, seeing as I'm currently captured by mr Big Shot (Lemurian) I might as well end up in a Rocket base, and thus somehow make it to a lab.

Pachirissu or Perappu /drool. Or both O_o... *Flips a coin* Pachirissu it is!

Unless GoldenHouou decides to steal 'im from me.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
12th July 2006, 6:09 PM
Maybe I can come walking along and see you guys and take that little flower poke off your hands!

GoldenHouou
12th July 2006, 7:17 PM
Yes, I will steal him from you. >D Pachirisu belongs to meh! You can have Perappu, but the electric squirrel leaves with me. D:<

Hmm, I ponder how I could get a D/P Poké though. Neh, I'll figure out a way and such.

Rane
12th July 2006, 7:22 PM
No! I want Pachirisu!

And TT, you mean Cherimu. Pachirisu is an electric squirrel.

GoldenHouou
12th July 2006, 7:39 PM
No! Me wants it! Me said it first too, so me should have it. >D *Steals Pachirisu* Mine now! *Runs away laughing*

Anyway, I think I will post in the RP a little while, I guess. Because I should post now while it's still nighttime in the RP, as daytime would interfere with my plans D:

TheTurquoiseTauros!
12th July 2006, 9:06 PM
I was talking about how I will "catch" Cherimu...or what ever.

Rane
12th July 2006, 9:12 PM
GH: It's more of a morning time atm

TTT: Ah, ok.

JohtoBlaziken
12th July 2006, 9:23 PM
Just remember peoples, I call dibs on Dorapion. Period.

*laughs evilly to self*

TTT: You've only posted one small post in the Rp, so I think you should be deeper in to get yerself a D/P Poke'. ;)

BTW people, the only way to get D/P Pokemon in the Rp is to get them from the labs. Only. That's because I don't think I saw any in Johto before if I recall correctly. ;D

Where's the Hoenn love? Hoenn Pokemon are in the labs too...

...Meh. Hoenn PALES in comparison to Johto. >: D

Golden Houou and Rane: -_-; How about you BOTH get an electric squirrel? That would seem to work. Just make sure they have good and different personalities. *wink* *hint* *wink*

Oi. I'll get my Poke' via transporter. Ahh...It's sure good to be in Team Rocket.....*laughs at you all*

I've got an idea. How about the ending (which isn't going to come anytime soon) will involve the D/P legendaries somehow? Like, all of Johto would be destroyed if the Johto legends (which would most likely be in possession of Team Rocket by then) didn't have some foreign help? Or, maybe Team Rocket tries to go after them (Shinou legends) next, but fails? That would be an interesting climax, IMO. :P

Rane
12th July 2006, 10:04 PM
I got a Swellow, that's my share of the Hoenn Love.

And there were lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of pokéballs in that lab, Ryan only noticed that abnormal ones. And seeing as Ryan LIVES IN HOENN, them kind of pokés aren't as abnormal to him.

GoldenHouou
12th July 2006, 10:28 PM
Okay, sounds good to me. GH likes. And no worries, I already have a personality for him, all planned out. =D *Hopes Rane hasn't had same thoughts and a similiar personality in mind* ... Neh...

Ah, and I can show some Hoenn love and get... Uh, some Hoenn Pokémon from a lab, too. Later, of course, as my character is nowhere near a lab at the moment ._.'

Rane
12th July 2006, 10:51 PM
Now GH, ye lazy bum, get your *** into posting.

Aether
13th July 2006, 7:37 AM
I claim Cherimu. The bill and ben wannabe is my own, my own, my preciousssss. *twitches*
If thats ok

Rane
13th July 2006, 1:51 PM
Claim and claim... take what you like.

TTT has also said that he's interested in catching a Cherimu.

And Lemurian, I think we have way too much time on our hands. Damn you, summer break!

JohtoBlaziken
13th July 2006, 3:27 PM
Claim whatever people, because it doesn't matter if each of us has the same Pokemon.

Yes Rane, we DO have too much time on our hands. :P

Just asking...But, could you all review my idea in the ideas thread? It might turn into my next RPG, and I want to see if it's good.

Oh well.

Back on topic: What's with all the blossoms and electric squirrels? Where's the Dorapion love?

...Scratch that. He's mine! *laughs manically* MWAHAHAHAHAA!

TTT, why've you only posted once? Another post is NOT too much trouble, unless you're like me, where you try to go overboard with description, and try to make one post extremely long. Yeesh.

So, uh, yeah. What should I do with my character? He's been off on his own for a while. I originally planned to have him go in the starting trainers' group, but since the trainers don't respond so much...( >__<;; )...well, I don't know what to do. Perhaps. I'll join one of the other Rockets? I don't know.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th July 2006, 3:48 PM
It Just that I'm confused........is there anyone that is a starting trainer like me?

JohtoBlaziken
13th July 2006, 4:03 PM
May Maple. Duh. *slaps forehead*

Lemurian
13th July 2006, 4:38 PM
Far too much time. I that's why I'm overposting here X_X.

Yannow what we should do? When we are finished here, we should make a Silent tears 2: Red sky in Hoenn/Kanto/Sevii/Orre.

JohtoBlaziken
13th July 2006, 4:54 PM
Heh. Maybe.

I'm thikin' more of a Shinou kind of picture though....;)

Orre would be my next choice. Hoenn? F*ck no. Too many RP's on that accursed region. -_-;

Kanto? Probably not. Though, Sevii would be quite interesting.....

Raposa Dalua
13th July 2006, 5:59 PM
TTT isn't the only one who only posted once.

<_<;;

Anywho. Just here to announce that I'll be without computer access starting tomorrow and ending July 22nd or 23rd. So my characters won't be responding to anything unless Johto needs to bunny them for the plot (Which, by the way, only he can do. I HATE IT when people control my characters.). Not that it matters anyway, since neither of my characters are interacting with anyone else. Kinda odd that nobody has sent a Rocket member after the escaped Karasute, who will not only make it to Azalea and report everything the Rockets have done, but also has with her a Pokemon with extremely enhanced capabilities stolen from the laboratory...

JohtoBlaziken
13th July 2006, 6:07 PM
TTT isn't the only one who only posted once.

<_<;;

Anywho. Just here to announce that I'll be without computer access starting tomorrow and ending July 22nd or 23rd. So my characters won't be responding to anything unless Johto needs to bunny them for the plot (Which, by the way, only he can do. I HATE IT when people control my characters.). Not that it matters anyway, since neither of my characters are interacting with anyone else. Kinda odd that nobody has sent a Rocket member after the escaped Karasute, who will not only make it to Azalea and report everything the Rockets have done, but also has with her a Pokemon with extremely enhanced capabilities stolen from the laboratory...

Yeah, I know that. I just didn't say it because you put A LOT more effort into that one post than he did. A LOT. Before the period of turmoil begins, how about you PM me with what you want your characters to do. Do it fast and quick, before the MAN takes your computer away! *double-shot*

I'll just get a report from a Rocket Admin squad hunting them down, and go to....er....*help* the cause...*evil grin*

Kaim_Fabuyashi
13th July 2006, 6:13 PM
Far too much time. I that's why I'm overposting here X_X.

Yannow what we should do? When we are finished here, we should make a Silent tears 2: Red sky in Hoenn/Kanto/Sevii/Orre.

I like that idea ofr either Sevii/orre since NOBODY has anything for an Rp with that, but dont you think it is kinda to soon to start thinking about a sequel? you need to get through the first one :P

Kris
13th July 2006, 6:13 PM
JB, I haven't posted ONLY because my sister is an idiot, and wouln't let me on the computer yesterday. Plus I had my RPG, as you know, and 2 sign-ups, which I completed, but my sister deleted them both before I could save them >.<

Oh, and I'm going to be gone from Saturday to Thursday, so someone play as my character until then. I'm NOT going to get left behind. -_-

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th July 2006, 6:20 PM
First of all................IM A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second of all my computer had something wrong with it and wouldnt let me post sometimes but we got it fixed. Also dont diss me behind my back.

Kris
13th July 2006, 6:25 PM
Ok TTT, does that mean you'll post? Cause I really think we should get a move on.

JohtoBlaziken
13th July 2006, 6:53 PM
Whoa! Whoa! Slow down there! Three people at once! X_x;

Kaim: Well, duh. We obviously have to get through the first one. :P

May Maple: I feel your pain. Damn those siblings with their begging parents, hogging you stuff, etc.

lol

TTT (Man, it's just fun typing your name like that. :p): Sorry. You're a girl?! I didn't check. *feels stupid*

And I've been having a similar problem. (This doesn't have to do with that, but rather, my internet connection) My internet goes down every hour or so randomly, and I work my as* off to get it fixed. Then, it randomly turns back on, I get angry at my picky computer, and I go back on here. Stupid connections!

Rane
13th July 2006, 7:04 PM
I'm the mid child of 5.

One 21 year old sister, one 17 year old brother, one 2 year old sister and one sister that's only 3 weeks old.

And every one (but the youngest sister) AND THE CAT is messing with the computer constantly. (The cat and lil' sis No1 keeps mashing the keyboard.

and FYI, I have two siblings at my moms place, two at my dads and a computer at each, so there's not alot of traffic there.

Lemurian
13th July 2006, 7:14 PM
Kaim; I did say "when we have finished the current one". Which'll take a while (hopefully).

JohtoBlaziken
13th July 2006, 7:27 PM
Kaim; I did say "when we have finished the current one". Which'll take a while (hopefully).

Hopefully....

Man! I need to f'ing get postin'!

I guess I'm having a writer's block...*sigh*

Anyway, it looks like the only characters left to interact with are Raposa's, and since I have permission to bunny them (slightly), that'll have to do.

Any ideas guys (and gals)?

Or, I could spy on the starting trainers like I originally planned....hmm.....

And Rane, I have three little brothers at one house. Flippin' crabcakes!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
13th July 2006, 7:50 PM

I know I was just restating the point that you brought up :P :P :P

Kris
13th July 2006, 8:37 PM
I had no idea what Pachirissu was until just now. -_-' I've got to keep up with all of this info...Is there any way I can get it later on? It's so...cool...

GoldenHouou
14th July 2006, 6:23 PM
Now GH, ye lazy bum, get your *** into posting.

Right, right, my lazy behind got into posting. Too much into posting, I might add >> I had no idea where to... stop the post. At first, I was supposed to add way more than what I posted, but then I realized I just had to cut it now >-<''

Gah, and you guys 'n gals already thinkin' 'bout a sequel? Hey come on now, we should just focus in this now. And besides, Johto > All other regions, anyway. :/

Nowwie, me goes to stalk people to see if they're 'bout to post to the RP thread, as me needs to continue my post.

And 'ye people should be glad 'bout your siblings. Me has none.

Rane
14th July 2006, 6:32 PM
Me thinks that ye posts are a wee bit too long lad.

I'm lucky that my character ain't interacting with yours yet.

And May, Pachirisu... is mine!

ok GH called dips on him first but I was smart enough to end up in a lab and find one first! HA!

JohtoBlaziken
14th July 2006, 6:38 PM
Well, methinks long posts are good, so..., nyah. :P

I'm not the one that got an idea for a sequel....Though, I did think it would be interesting to have one if all went well in the beginning.

And GH,....SOMEONE finally gets it! Johto > All. ;P

Siblings aren't the best, and for the love of Typhlosion, YOU BOTH CAN HAVE THAT PIKA-CLONE!

Weee....:D

GoldenHouou
14th July 2006, 6:39 PM
I thnk the last two were a bit too long too, but I can't help it. Ah, and don't worry, I don't think our characters'll be interacting for a while, seeing as they aren't even near each other (I think. I admit I haven't read the two posts before mine, because I started making my post before those two were there and such) but in case they'll ever interact, I won't make that long posts. But now I have to get my character to do something too, and due to that, I need long posts and such.

And beh, you might've gotten one first, but I'll still be getting mine, too, so I lost nothin'. So nya!

EDIT: Yesh, of course I get that Johto > All. It's just the truth, afterall.

And yes, I know I will get the Pika Clone. So yush.

And yeah, I'd like a sequel too, but I don't wanna think of it now, as it seems like rushing thinks up to end this. :/

Rane
14th July 2006, 6:58 PM
Don't call my Pachirisu a Pika-clone! He's not a fricking electricity mouse! He's an electricity squirrel!

Kris
15th July 2006, 12:38 AM
Posting to say I'm leaving really early tomorrow to go to Birmingham. And I won't be back until Thursday. So meh, I will let triple T control my character, since she's a starting trainer as well. And NO ONE else. Ok?
Well I'm not going to steal a Pachirisu from the lab because I'm good and stuff. I'll catch one later...somehow. -_-

TheTurquoiseTauros!
15th July 2006, 12:51 AM
Thanks......I'll see what I can do. Dont worry..I wont let your character die.................................Not yet. lololololol!!!

JohtoBlaziken
15th July 2006, 12:55 AM
That's fine, Maple. I saw that by randomly going to your Pirates Rp, so that's fine.

And Rane....He's a Pika-clone. Pouches, eyes, figure, and electric-type much?

-_-;

And guys, I just want to bring up that I may start another RP in the sign-up forums later tonight. My attention might be partially divided towards this one, but I will do my best to double my efforts!

O_~

If any of y'all are curious 'bout it, just PM me.

Rane
15th July 2006, 11:20 PM
I haven't been able to reach a computer today, thus no post from me. Tommorrow on the other hand, oh tommorrow.

EDIT: Well, to be correct, later today...

EDIT2: Completely irrelevant... I just noticed that I named my character after a dude who spent 5 years in a Luisiana prison, in death row for a crime he didn't commit. Had no idea about that when I first created the character.

JohtoBlaziken
17th July 2006, 8:34 PM
That's great Rane. ;)

Well, it seems our RP has really slowed down. We're at the point where most RP's stop....

WE ALL NEED TO GET OUR BUTTS IN GEAR! X_x

...I'm going to post now....

BTW, only a few people have posted as of late. Raposa's been gone for a while (no computer access), TheTurquoiseTauros! just hasn't posted but once, Aether just kinda stopped posting, Kris is gone for a week, Kaim's out, and the rest of us have been a little busy from what I can gather.

GET POSTIN' PEOPLES!!!

Rane
20th July 2006, 12:43 PM
Bumpidy bump.

JB, I know posting is getting kinda slow, but keep in mind that it is summer. People are rather spending time outside the house, which leads to them being too tired when they get inside again.

JohtoBlaziken
20th July 2006, 2:43 PM
Yeah. You're right about that one....

That happened to me yesterday...... :S

Kaim_Fabuyashi
24th July 2006, 3:17 PM
This is to Lemurian: yet again you are putting people in impossible situations thats why I died -.-' *Stabs his Scyther* EVIL BEING!

~Kaim

JohtoBlaziken
25th July 2006, 6:06 PM
ATTENTION TO ALL PEOPLE IN THE RP:

The Lugia belongs to the boss of Team Rocket, as they have recently captured it. No grunts, admins, or anything besides elites and the boss know about this yet, but they will soon.

Just had to say it, before anyone got it wrong. Remember at the beginning of the Rp, when the boss explained what one of his goals was? He just got ever closer to reaching that goal. But, he's not the only legendary. If y'all read one of my posts, you would've seen a Rocket spy had a Regirock. They caught him a few years previous in a secret trip to Hoenn.

Don't be surprised if they manage to catch another legendary anytime soon....~

Lemurian
25th July 2006, 7:30 PM
Kaim: Hmmm...but it fits. Logically.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
26th July 2006, 1:49 PM
what? that I died, or that I should have killed Scyther X3

GoldenHouou
26th July 2006, 3:37 PM
Ho-Oh! ;; They better not catch him or- *Shot*

Was just kiddin'... Um, anyway, I just came back and o.o'' Um, I have lotsa posts to read and stuff. And it would help me greatly if you people'd put your locations in your posts... sigh...

But I'm guessing nothing major happened in Ecruteak, where my character is. Soo, I guess I should be alright... Neh, I have to leave soon (again. This time, however, not for long), but I try to get my post up as soon as possible and such.

Lemurian
27th July 2006, 7:26 PM
what? that I died, or that I should have killed Scyther X3

Both, actually.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
27th July 2006, 7:30 PM
0.o? *is confused* what are you saying? XO

JohtoBlaziken
30th July 2006, 6:00 PM
Okay.....Bumpage for all......

This was an idea Rane gave me from a PM, so I think it was a good idea, and you peoples should see it. How about once we're pretty much done with the RP, (which isn't going to be anytime soon), you each write an epilogue for your characters, PM them to me, and I'll put them in a final post together? Sounds like a good idea to me.

Another thing I want to bring to attention is the legendaries. As anyone that pays attention knows, the Rockets have been catchin' legendaries lately. Two so far. Regirock and Lugia. Well, if you've read my posts, people who control legendaries even once, get a permaneate personality change afterward. That seems to be like a good plot device, and each person pretty much gets possessed by the legendary afterward for all of eternity. They can't die. They also gain certain traits of their legendary over time. Arturo would end up getting a lot bulkier, and grow extra braille eyes. These things strain the victim's nervous system, so their veins show under the skin black, and glow with an aura. The dude riding Lugia (the bald interrogator from Rane's post) will grow bluish claws, his eyes'll glow, and he'll grow sleeker, and have inhuman powers like super-speed and strength.

In simple words, the people'll change quite a bit. They'll become portable weapons of destruction, really. This corruption can spread through a process known as seeding. The corruption can be transfered like a virus at will, at command of the corruption itself, as is most everything else about the possession. Any hole through the skin, the possessor of the corruption can transmit a weakened version of their own corruption, that the new possessor can transmit to another for an even more toned down version.

In theory, the possessor could make an entire army of corruption controlled by the legendary entity, wherever it may be. At this point in the story, this is when the seeds of corruption begin to spread, and they will continue throughout the story. By the end, if all legendaries are present, a new world war would begin, led by the possessors. It would be quite interesting if one of our own characters got corrupted, and the corruption would proceed throughout the story, steadily gaining power over the possessor. Nice plot device. Something even bigger than the main threat here. At the end, I think it would be neat for me to, in my epilogue, use my corruption to manage to mentally control, only a bit, the corruption, and take all the legendaries into the sea, or at least find some way to destroy them. Just an idea for my epilogue...

If we ever manage a sequel, we could, if my epilogue held true, continue to use the corruption as a plot device, but in a bigger way. What if, at the end, my character tryed to stop all the corruption by driving the legendaries under the sea, into the caverns of time and space, so all would be good. The caverns of time and space would be another plot device, but it would be revealed at the end. It holds the time and space orbs, the only powers to defeat the corruption, if destroyed. Well, in the sequel, it would turn out it was the resting place for Diaruga and Parukia, and they would contain the corruption, and the two orbs, inside Katashi's body. Time would turn back at the end of the first story, but the corruption and such would still be in Katashi. That would signal the beginning of the second one, but certain elements would be present. Our characters, if you guys sign up for the second one, will travel back in time, but still be everything they were, memories and all, that they were at the end of the first. Since they travelled back in time, they could also find their past selves, and such. The Team Rocket scheme would be stopped at the second's beginning, but a new plot would occur. The second one will most likely take place in Shinou, if started in the right time-frame, and the corrupted Katashi would be the main villain. Perfection.

Also, if ya guys want, I'll combine all our posts to make a story of sorts. Whoo!

Start the corruption in yer posts, now!

Raposa Dalua
30th July 2006, 6:32 PM
Interesting. But in order for the corruption to spread, the person needs to be wounded and then touched by one who is already corrupted, right? If I got that, I'd like to enlist Sangue's help in the spreading of the corruption. She'd be all over that. >=3

JohtoBlaziken
30th July 2006, 6:39 PM
Yep. Most of us are already pretty wounded, and with the Lugia dude nearby, I'm gonna let Ryan's interrogator transmit the virus to a few of us here at Goldenrod- WITH everyone's permission, of course. Sangue wants to? I know a perfect way for that to work out. Well, I'll give you permission to receive a call from the boss, whilst him remaining shady, so you won't be able to really see him, of course, and give you a legendary of your choice. By that, I mean he won't give you a choice in the story, but I'll let you make him give you any particular legendary you please. So, there's freedom for ya. Keep in mind, that the boss is corrupted with a Groudon now, and has super-human strength and speed.

I picture Sangue with a Raikou, but that's just me.....

Rane
30th July 2006, 8:52 PM
Woah! Virus?!

I'm glad you took my advice and got my trusty interogator as the Lugia riding psycho. Ya didn't see that comin', did ya? Oh yes, getting out of hand here.

But what? Virus?!

EDIT-1.1: SO I read the post, realizing that JB pulled a complete 180 on us, turning a the original story into something completely different. Or, he may have had this plan in the back of his head the complete time, manipulating all of us to get where he wanted. Anyhow, I like the new story. In a way, it feels like a new start from the very slow going original plan. It is now a survivor a' la Resident Evil kind of story line.

EDIT-1.2: JB, I'd rather play the bad guy (that's just me) but seeing as Ryan (and now Chris) is heavily portraited as so-called Good guys, I'll have to stick with that rutine. Although... I'll PM you with an idea that'll fit well with the below-mentioned idea.

EDIT-1.3: Amagad! I just had a brilliant idea! Although i won't share it with you just yet. Oh no... I won't...

JohtoBlaziken
30th July 2006, 9:23 PM
Lots o' edits Rane. Lots o' edits. :o

Not really a virus per say, but it takes sort of the form of one. Well, the entire thing was sort of last minute, but the plan worked brilliantly. With all the withdrawls from by RP lately, I feel that plot has slowed down to poop. When I made the Azalea fight post, I liked what I did to Arturo, and realized it could work nicely as a plot device. In Goldenrod, I needed something to give Rane a good chance to get away at the moment, and I randomly took Lugia into the picture. I decided I needed a good reason for this, so I gave him a rider. Rane suggested it be the elite interrogator, so I went along with that. Then, I thought about that how that would happen each time, and how the person would get a personality change. Well, I thought about that, and originally, it would only happen to the one person who controlled the legendaries. With Metroid Prime 3 fresh in my mind from a random thought, I turned it into a full-blown more workable plot device of sorts. I like the outcome too....gives more room for sequels. ;)

With this in mind, if all is well, we could even see a Silent tears 3 sometime, making the record number of RP sequels. Though, this is only wishful thinking on my part......If we all work hard towards six-seven hundred posts, a sequel definitely wouldn't be out of the question.....

Also, Rane, this is exactly the point in the story where people change sides. Your dude could change sides because

Chris would die at the hands of an innocent bystander, or through natural causes

My dude'll probably start being a good-bootie.

So, yeah.

Rane
30th July 2006, 9:34 PM
The PM suggests a completely different idea JB...

And... well you just can't make Ryan one of them bad guys. I made him stereotypic, and he'll stay stereotypic. Chris on the other hand...

JohtoBlaziken
30th July 2006, 9:44 PM
Heh. Sorees. I made my post first.....*sweatdrop*

Stereotypicality <new word) is frickin awesome! My dude's the stereotypical stern teenage bada**!

XP

Lemurian
30th July 2006, 11:12 PM
Woo boy. What to do, what to do. Alexander will probably go through fire and water to be the one to kill Ryan, and he probably won't mind going through a virus for it. But I don't want him corrupted. Hmmm.

Rane
31st July 2006, 5:18 PM
You wanna kill me?! Hmm, that interferes with every other plan I've thought up so far.

No! Ryan is not kill able (just yet)! Not because I wanna be uber but because he plays a semi-large role in a possible sequel. Or well, atleast in the alpha stage as of now.

And JB, do not use that word without crediting me!
Stereotypicality © Rane 2006

EDIT-1.1: I just noticed, I think I play the ONLY good guy (at this stage) in the story. So basicly, all you others can do, is to... well hunt me down. Give me a rest will ya! :D

Raposa Dalua
31st July 2006, 5:55 PM
Untrue Rane! Both Golden Houou and I have good guy characters (at least, I'm pretty darn sure Houou's character is good). The reason you're being chased so much is because you drove Ryan and Chris into an area where all the bad people happened to be going at the same time. =P

Rane
31st July 2006, 7:53 PM
Well, ok, but since you've been focusing alot on Sangue rather than on Karasute and GH hasn't been that active...

JohtoBlaziken
31st July 2006, 10:34 PM
Don't worry Rane; I'm gonna be a good dude soon! ;D

Sadly, I might not have much time over the next few days, as

1) Today's my birthday. Whoo whee....

2) School. It starts on the exact same day as my birthday, which is today. Also, since my school is so friggen far away, I get home at 5.

:/

So, yeah. Really sucks.....I'll try to get in a post ASAP....Which might not be until the weekend...

Lemurian
1st August 2006, 1:06 PM
Congratulations!!!...with your birthday, not school.

Rane
1st August 2006, 2:04 PM
Congratz mate. Honestly to the birthday, sarcasticly to the school start.

Lack of ideas means that I can't contribute today.

GoldenHouou
2nd August 2006, 1:35 PM
Oh, uh, hey again 0.0''' I've been busy and such, but, hey, I'll post today for sure. Just... ermies, could I ask where all of your characters are? Is anyone in Ecruteak? Just wanna know, so that I won't run past someone like they weren't there. :O

Rane
2nd August 2006, 8:40 PM
A status report, eh?

Well, IIRC, Alexander (Lemurian) is in Goldenrod Ruins looking for his car, Sangue (Raposa), Ryan and Chris (myself) is with eachother in another part of the Goldenrod Ruins, Katashi (JB) is... well also in Goldenrod, looking for Alexander.

I just noticed a funny sentence in your last post JB.
What about that kid in the car? You mean Alexander, am I right? Well, you do know that Alexander is 31 or so years old. Katashi is 14. So for Katashi to call Alex kid is quite wrong :D

JohtoBlaziken
2nd August 2006, 9:53 PM
Actually Rane, I meant Ryan, who was a kid in a car. ;D

Katashi's looking for Ryan, and/or Alexander. Someone to ally with, and someone to kill. Either one's good. XP

Your back GH? Finally. :P

So, yeah. Listen to Rane. You really should get your butt somewhere else besides boring old Ecruteak, and there's been a bit of a plot change since you left. Check back about, oh, one page or so on this thread, and you'll see I gave a new element to the plot, known as Corruption. Check it out. It's vital to post. *wink*

GoldenHouou
2nd August 2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I'm back, momentarily, at least. I'll leave for the whole weekend. Maybe... Dunno yet! >-<'''

Uh, um, ohkies. I'll read it. But, eh, a bit later. I have to go again >->'' *Kills self for not posting a RP post yesterday when she had the time*

But could someone still please tell me where your characters are? Of course, I can read all the posts in the RP too... But I bet there are many :O

... Neh...

JohtoBlaziken
2nd August 2006, 10:08 PM
Uuuuuhhh....didn't Rane just tell you? 0.0

Oh, and the corruption info is on the seventh page of the cafe thread (this one), so neh.

Rane
3rd August 2006, 3:12 PM
As you wish, master JB...

And as it looks, you're adressing me with the plot change. If you are, then I must ask you to see a doctor for you poor memory seeing as one of my characters are already heavily involved in named corruption.

And I have been planning on getting out of Goldenrod and NOT into Ecruteak (I was actually planning on going to Violet)

The little conversation my lovely two cousins just had is a thing I've been meaning to post in a long time, I was just looking for the right oppurtunity.

And, you do know that Ryan would most likely beat the crap out of Katashi if he even showed his ugly little face to them? Mainly, because he's tired of all the sh*t he's been going through. Nothing personal... Or maybe a just a little.

And I save the best for last: For me to even get my *** out of Goldenrod, you need to get your asses into posting.

Tada.

GoldenHouou
3rd August 2006, 6:06 PM
Ah, he did. Sorries, I didn't pay attention ^^'' Hum, yeah, I'll post today (I need to post, so I'll post it an night. Muhahaha), but first I must read trough bunch of stuff.

Erm, just asking, you people aren't about to go to a posting spree anytime soon, are you?

At any rate, sorry >-<'''

Rane
3rd August 2006, 7:17 PM
Posting comes and posting goes... but at the current rate I'd guess that we won't go on named posting spree.

JohtoBlaziken
3rd August 2006, 10:30 PM
Posting spree?

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

lololololololololoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLO LLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

*LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH** LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**L AUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LA UGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAU GH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUG H**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH **LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH* *LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH** LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**L AUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LA UGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAU GH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUG H**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH **LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH* *LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH** LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**L AUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LA UGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAU GH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUG H**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH **LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH* *LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH** LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**L AUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LA UGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAU GH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUG H**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH **LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH* *LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH** LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**L AUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LA UGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAU GH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUG H**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH **LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH* *LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH**LAUGH*

*cough*

Anywhoo, Rane, you keep misunderstanding me. ;_;

I was talking to GH, because she was in Ecruteak, she didn't really get introduced to the corruption yet, and she hates Dittos! Got it? ;D

Sheesh. Like, as of late, each time I post here, Rane misunderstands me. -0- No offense, I mean, but I tink it tis you that needs to go to a doctor and get your ears (eyes. Whatever. As long as you percieve to information.....) checked. Doy!

Errr..yeah. I know Ryan would. But, I'd try to anyway, and you'd have to let me do it somehow. I am, after all, the only other good-bootie. ;D

Sorry y'all, but I'll have to wait to post.

*sigh* Homework: the evil tyranical enemy of all who lives and dies. :P

Stupid school......I'll be back ASAP with a post today, tomorrow, or even Saturday at the latest. Expect a post tomorrow.....

Rane
4th August 2006, 3:06 AM
Oh now I see... I blame the many parties that comes with the summer break. So excuse me JB.

*Whispers for himself*
Then again, you have a tendency to be unclear sometimes JB.
Didn't say that out loud!

I want some posting lads, I have ideas and ideas can't be extracted into an edit. It has to flow freely on a completely new post... what the hell am I talking about?

and you'd have to let me do it somehow. I am, after all, the only other good-bootie. ;D
But does Ryan know that? I can sense your hesitation now!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
4th August 2006, 3:18 AM
sorry Rane I would help you out but because of somebody I have to wait till the sequel.
ANYWAY if anyone would want any ideas I might be able to help perhaps =D

JohtoBlaziken
4th August 2006, 12:00 PM
Actually Kaim, I was just thinking about letting you in. Should we everybody?

Then again, you have a tendency to be unclear sometimes JB.

...I blame the educational system....-.-

But does Ryan know that? I can sense your hesitation now!

OOoooooooo.....I sense uneasy subplot during your Chris sub-plot whilst not interfering kinda sub-plot.....o_o....Saying sub-plot's fun.....

Rane
4th August 2006, 4:21 PM
Okay... How? His character is dead and for another character to appear out of the blue... well, it's up to you, I'll post-pone my answer.

You do know that you just said the word(s) sub-plot 4 times in one sentence, do you?

Lemurian
4th August 2006, 5:20 PM
Well, since it's my fault that he died far too early, I think it's a good idea to let him back in. But most hopefully in a new character.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 12:01 AM
Well I wasnt supposed to die at all but this just lays out the carpet for my next Character which I made right after I died *evil laugh* Time for you to be the one that is hunted next Lemurian! X3 If you guys want me back that is X3

Lemurian
5th August 2006, 12:23 AM
Hmm, a challenge? Sounds tempting...

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 12:26 AM
*evil laugh* and the character who is Sephiroth's brother controls ice and dark types I forgot what you did with Sephiroth's pokemon. -.-'

Lemurian
5th August 2006, 12:57 AM
Uhm...so did I. *sidles away* They're maybe in Ecruteak. *turns towards Ecruteak and sprints away*

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 1:04 AM
*evil laugh* well I will need to wait for JB to approve me but I have a question since I will have to read 60000 posts, could someone sum it up for me? I know they have Lugia and Regirock, but I was lost at the corruption part. I think......-.-'

Rane
5th August 2006, 6:38 AM
Another status report, eh? I'll try my best.

As we stand now, basicly all of the main characters (excepts GoldenHouhou IINM) is in and/or among the ruins of Goldenrod, trying to somehow get away. The current state of Goldenrod was caused by a 40-ish year old, bald, fat man - who posed as an interogator for Ryan a few pages into the story - riding a (or the) Lugia. The man is also a high ranking member of Team Rockets Elite group. As I've understand it, the reason why Team Rocket was able to control Lugia was named "corruption" - which I personally like to portrait as some sort of virus. Ask JB for the more heavy details regarding named virus.

Characher wise:

Katashi is starting to doubt. JB has evidently planned for him to go good.

Ryan is starting to get more desperate. The destruction of Goldenrod left him with virtually no ideas or pathways out of Johto.

Chris O'Malley - a character I introduced which I don't think you've seen before - is heavily injured due to the corruption virus flowing within him. He's with Ryan atm (He's also Ryans cousin)

Sangue (Raposa Dalua) is also together with Ryan and Chris. They have no idea that she's working for Team Rocket, and as I've portraited it, they don't really care seeing as she's a fine peice to look at.

Alexander (Lemurian), your nemesis (mine now) and everyone's favorite cuddly-bear (or not) is stumbling around somewhere in Goldenrod, looking for his - or another persons - vehicle. He's lazy innit?

Notable NPCs Include:

Ol' Boss man himself - No one really knows where he is, as he pops up every here and there in what seems to be both reality and visions.

Uhmm... are there any more notable NPCs?

Anyways, that's my view of the current story.

EDIT-1.1: Lol, I just noticed. "The First People - Pokemon Warriors~The Beginning" I believe it started roughly at the same time as this one, yet they've already reached page 17 in posts :D. Hmm... (Ye, I know, they probably have more active hardcore RPers, but you get my point)

Lemurian
5th August 2006, 1:56 PM
Ah, they have probably more hardcore RPers, but we have more faithful ones.

Alexander ain't lazy! He's just...strategic. Yeah, strategic.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 2:08 PM
Another status report, eh? I'll try my best.

As we stand now, basicly all of the main characters (excepts GoldenHouhou IINM) is in and/or among the ruins of Goldenrod, trying to somehow get away. The current state of Goldenrod was caused by a 40-ish year old, bald, fat man - who posed as an interogator for Ryan a few pages into the story - riding a (or the) Lugia. The man is also a high ranking member of Team Rockets Elite group. As I've understand it, the reason why Team Rocket was able to control Lugia was named "corruption" - which I personally like to portrait as some sort of virus. Ask JB for the more heavy details regarding named virus.

Characher wise:

Katashi is starting to doubt. JB has evidently planned for him to go good.

Ryan is starting to get more desperate. The destruction of Goldenrod left him with virtually no ideas or pathways out of Johto.

Chris O'Malley - a character I introduced which I don't think you've seen before - is heavily injured due to the corruption virus flowing within him. He's with Ryan atm (He's also Ryans cousin)

Sangue (Raposa Dalua) is also together with Ryan and Chris. They have no idea that she's working for Team Rocket, and as I've portraited it, they don't really care seeing as she's a fine peice to look at.

Alexander (Lemurian), your nemesis (mine now) and everyone's favorite cuddly-bear (or not) is stumbling around somewhere in Goldenrod, looking for his - or another persons - vehicle. He's lazy innit?

Notable NPCs Include:

Ol' Boss man himself - No one really knows where he is, as he pops up every here and there in what seems to be both reality and visions.

Uhmm... are there any more notable NPCs?

Anyways, that's my view of the current story.

EDIT-1.1: Lol, I just noticed. "The First People - Pokemon Warriors~The Beginning" I believe it started roughly at the same time as this one, yet they've already reached page 17 in posts :D. Hmm... (Ye, I know, they probably have more active hardcore RPers, but you get my point)

Ok thanks alot X3 I dont know, I am gunna make my sign up sheet later but I might not post in the actual RP since starting tommorow I am going to camp for a week and I dont want my person to get left behind......or die << lol X3

Ah, they have probably more hardcore RPers, but we have more faithful ones.

Alexander ain't lazy! He's just...strategic. Yeah, strategic.

Strategic? is that what you call a gun that puts pokemon to sleep? I call that cheep X3 X3 X3

Lemurian
5th August 2006, 2:37 PM
Ah, that's just the Rocket way of doing things.

EDIT: Aha, rank-up! To...that Steel-trainer girl. So you get post-count by posting in the RPG Cafe...

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 2:47 PM
the only reason I am as far as I am in my post count is because or the RP section X3

ANYWAY, I think I shall start on my sign up sheet now X3

Rane
5th August 2006, 5:47 PM
Dude! Putting pokémon to sleep may not be cheap but putting Ryan to sleep twice and Chris to sleep once IS REALLY DAMN CHEAP!

Still waiting for someone to post. It's almost like you're making the RPG die folks.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 6:32 PM
Oh I didnt know that, you should have included it, and besides before I died I cut the gun X3

Lemurian
5th August 2006, 6:48 PM
Aha, but who doesn't have extra?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 7:12 PM
I dont......;_;

Anyway here is my sign up sheet! X3 Lemurian prepare to have some competition! X3 OF DEATH! X3

the Sign-up form

Name: Percival

Description: He has longish regal blue hair that compliments his icy blue eyes. He had silver edged clothes with black inside of the silver. His shirt is long in the back splitting into two at the end. He has the same colored pants. He wears a black belt fitted around his waist where his brother's sword hangs waiting to slay its master's killer. He is about 5'11.

Personality: He is kind dispite the fact that he LOOOOOVES dark and ice types. It may have to do with the fact that it runs in the family since his Uncle is Sydney of the Elete Four and knows most of the members. [dont ask] He can get a bit tempermental at times and likes things to go his way. He has a strong opinion on things and never backs down. He is also very loyal who those who belive in him. Also sometimes he can be somewhat of a flirt. He wants to kill his brother's murderer which is what drives him to work hard to find him.

History: Percival grew up with his Uncle seeing that both of his parents were killed and his brother dissapeared into the hoenn region. He trained extesivly with his Uncle Sydney, and Glacia of the elete four learning mostly everything about dark and ice types. As a present for his 13th birthday, his Uncle gave him an Absol and Glacia gave him a Snorunt. after a few months the Snorunt eventually evolved into Glalie. He traveled around Hoenn gathering 5 out of the 8 badges losing to Winona who easily defeated Absol with Altaria and Glalie with Skarmory. After that he traveled back to Ever Grande City to tell His uncle he was leaving to Johto to try to find his brother. He left on a ferry taking him to Olivine City. He caught a Murkrow reletively early in his journey giving him a flier to his team. He traveled through Ekruteak seeing a chase and ignored it. He walked to Goldenrod where he was captured. As it happends his brother untied everyone not noticing him. Then a man came in, Alexander, Sephiroth called him. They left and then about 10 minutes later heard a sword unsheath and a thump. Someone died, he looked outside beforeAlexander came back to see his brother dead in the middle in the street. He snuck out and cried over his brother's body as Sneasel, that seemed to be knocked out, came it sences and started to weep over the dead body also. After some purswading the Sneasel joined him and help bury his brother's body. He kept the sword and looked around for his brother's pokemon and guessed Alexander must have taken them. He is on his way to Ekruteak to find Alexander.

Pokemon:
Absol: Absol was Percival's first pokemon getting it for his birthday the bond they have is inseperable. Its is tricky knowing moves like Thunder and flamethrower.

Glalie: gave to him as a Snorunt it evolved after a few months with Percival, like Absol, their bond is unshakable. It is a Tank pretty much with its girth and power.

Murkrow: A fairly new addition to Percival's team. It knows many defensive moves making it a hard enemy to K.O.

Sneasel: The newest pokemon to Percival's team. Not much is known about it except it is very fast.

Other: He wears his brother's sword which waits to taste the blood of its master's killer. [yum sounds good X3]

Lemurian
5th August 2006, 7:26 PM
"Foolish Percival; bringing a sword to a gunfight."

Sorry, just had to say it.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 7:31 PM
well stupid you bringing a gun to a sword fight! X3 but who is your team again? Scyther, Mightyena and Haunter? *evil laugh* most of my team has an advantage over 2 or your 3 pkmn, all I need to work on is Mightyena.....he is my only weak spot.......hmmmmmmmmmmm *thinks*

Lemurian
5th August 2006, 7:48 PM
No, it's a video game-quote from one of the Final Fantasy games. But with a different name, of course.

Type-advantage helps little if they can't hit.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 7:50 PM
oh you just wait Lemurian...they will hit! *evil laugh and then chokes on an oreo*

JohtoBlaziken
5th August 2006, 8:38 PM
Errr....Many sorries, as I've been gone for awhile....;x;..

Anyway, remember Kaim, that I have to approve you before you can get in!

*wags finger and smiles*

Anyway, how's bout you revive the sign-up thread, so I can have a chance at more RPers, and it's just easier that way. Once you place it there, I'll review it. But, first, I want you to add some stuff to your description and personality, as they seem to be a bit lacking. ;D

Also, swear to me right here in the cafe that you will not bunny at all, and you will put up a good fight while fighting an NPC or another character, and not acting like to can KO them with a few attacks, or kill somebody with a few slashes of the sword.

'Kay?

Lemurian
5th August 2006, 9:09 PM
Don't worry about short posts, though. We prefer that they are short but un-bunnying. Don't we?

JohtoBlaziken
5th August 2006, 9:12 PM
Yeah. Posts 'bout fine lines only are fine. So, yeah. Lem's right. We prefer them short, unbunnied, and with a side of mustard. :D

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 11:25 PM
yes I was just in bad situations where I kept getting cornered all the times so I had to find some way to TRY not to get killed though I did X3 X3 X3

Ok I will spruce it up a bit and post it in the sign up thread sir X3 X3 X3

Raposa Dalua
6th August 2006, 1:15 AM
Well, most of you people may prefer them short, but I think stuff even just five lines long is considered spam unless absolutely necessary. I prefer long and unbunnied, but I guess, if you're feeling unimaginative, you can post those short little things... it wouldn't hurt to actually write out your numbers either. You know: 8 = eight, 4 = four and so forth...

*rant* *complain* *groan* *whine* *generally be annoying to people who can't accept criticism*

JohtoBlaziken
6th August 2006, 1:34 AM
^ I completely agree 'bout that, and that's pretty much what I always do. But, there are some who don't write as much as others, or at a lack of ideas, so I will accept five lines, but only unless completely neccessary. Two paragraphs at the least would be a nice thing, but this does not have to be enforced for every single post, or even every single Rper for that matter. We all have very different styles and perspectives as writers, and some like to make a juicy, packed single post, and others like to spread it out among a few posts, or even all would use this technique when in a battle or other close interaction with another player.

We're all different, so we have to keep that in mind. ;)

Raposa; What do you think about Kaim coming back in? He looks like he's improved a little bit, and I 'ave a feeling he'll stick to his no-bunnying word as an RPer. Well? I'm curious to hear your opinions.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
6th August 2006, 3:00 AM
well everyone bunnys a little, I will just hold back..................alot X3 Go ahead people speak your mind about me! your entiltled to your opinon no matter how stupid it is! X3 lol *Saying my dad always says to me* but anyway....ummmmmmmm......where were we? X3

Raposa Dalua
6th August 2006, 3:05 AM
Well, as stated before, I would like to see longer posts, more description among others. But, seeing as you are the GM and have accepted five lines as the limit, I must also accept that, as much as I'd like to have that limit set higher. I wouldn't mind letting Kaim return with a new character, but he must promise to abide by all your rules, along with the obvious ones like no powerplaying, bunnying and such. If he really has improved, then great, let him come back, the more the merrier. But if he steps out of line even once, I want to be first in line to kill his character off.

Kaim- You're wrong. Everyone does not bunny a little. I don't.

Gosh, I'm such a pleasant person. =D

Kaim_Fabuyashi
6th August 2006, 3:10 AM
o.0 NOT AGAIN DONT KILL HIM I will make him get wounded very badly and make him leave, DONT KILL HIM AGAIN! ;_;

Rane
6th August 2006, 2:23 PM
well stupid you bringing a gun to a sword fight! X3 but who is your team again? Scyther, Mightyena and Haunter? *evil laugh* most of my team has an advantage over 2 or your 3 pkmn, all I need to work on is Mightyena.....he is my only weak spot.......hmmmmmmmmmmm *thinks*

Seeing as this is a Role Playing game and not a re-enactment of any of the existing Pokémon games, type differences can virtually mean nothing in certain situations. Think Animé style battling rather than Game style battling.

And Kaim, what is it with you and swords? Here we are, trying to keep the story somewhat time accurate and you go and implement another character wildly swinging a large sword. Oh well.

I'm gonna be brutally honest. You did a very poor job with your first character Kaim, thus one of the reasons we decided to knock you off.

You gotta stop thinking "I" and start thinking "Them". What I mean is, keep everything fair for each side. NEVER, EVER win a fight (pokémon or psychical) without telling the opponent. (Of course you need permission to actually win it.)

Now, over to Raposa.

I know that the majority of my posts are a bit short from time to time but if I would write up what I wanted to write and then some extra nagging for the sake of post being long, then I wouldn't be satisfied with it. I wanna be proud of my work! I type out ideas as they come to my head, be they long or short.

EDIT: And one of the reasons that I can't post too long posts right now is because I'm with you, thus straying too far off into my own ideas would surely mess up yours. And if I would post half a page, it would mean that atleast 20-30% would be pure bunnying, which I try to avoid (save for a few sentences).

And finally.... you got into some posting.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
6th August 2006, 2:32 PM
*likes the swords* but with the sword thing, I dont use HUGE swords like Inuyasha I like to keep it to the thin shapr ones X3 and he wont be swinging the sword! only at Alexander X3 and when did I get into a fight and win?? I died, doesnt that mean I lost? X3 I will revew my old posts to see my mistakes and then when I get back from camp post,

Rane
6th August 2006, 3:09 PM
Did I say that you did? No, but judging by your God Modding the last time, I fear that the mistake would come sooner or later.

I've finally gotten my *** out of Goldenrod. Now it's up to Raposa to decide where the hell we'll be going.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
6th August 2006, 3:24 PM
0.o? *is confuzzled* anyway, Percival cant use a sword for beans, He'll cut his own hand off before he can kill any one X3

Lemurian
6th August 2006, 5:51 PM
Then why does you think that Alexander will lose, saying that he is gonna get badly wounded? Right at the moment, he is heading towards a completely Rocket-controlled city. Might make it difficult, no?

Rane
6th August 2006, 5:55 PM
Well, Ryan has traversed through Ecruteak twice *evil grin*

But of course that's when things were a bit calmer.

JohtoBlaziken
6th August 2006, 5:57 PM
Point is Kaim, that here's how member-to-member battles should always go:

1) Contact the person via PM, and talk about who shouldand will win.

2) Post a post, but in the post, just describe your dude doing something, but NOT describing what ends of happening to your opponent.

3) Your opponent fairly decides what happens with your attacks, and launches an assault of his own.

4) You fairly decide what happens with that assault, and launch an attack again, but not describing what happens to your opponent.

5) Rinse, lather, repeat.

There; Got it? Dont' just say

ZOMFGZ You just got like totally extrmely injuedusf and i beat j00 you awso lost both arms and your opponents asllepsjfd bfrz k strzo

There.

And Rane; Where exactly did I tell you to get your butt out of Goldenrod? :p

Lemurian
6th August 2006, 6:17 PM
Well, Ryan has traversed through Ecruteak twice *evil grin*

But of course that's when things were a bit calmer.

Strangely enough; Both times you were hunted down and captured.

JohtoBlaziken
6th August 2006, 8:30 PM
Well, since Raposa asked, yes, Pokemon can spread corruption. If you read my post today, you'll see that someone that's corrupted can unwillingly corrupt a Pokemo if they are merely touching it for a minimum of, er, forty seconds or so. The Pokemon, when corrupted, go through an extreme genentic mutation, growing and spawning things like extra limbs, sharpening parts of their body, or something else to goalong with the legendary the've been corrupted with, with a little flow of originality here and there. They also get all the symptoms humans get, and such and such.

And finally, corrupted Pokemon canc corrupt other Pokemon or humans from the way mentioned here (that the corruptor uses on his Pokemon willingly or otherwise), or the normal way.

That is all, besides the fact that I got my lazy bum into postin'.

Rane
7th August 2006, 1:41 PM
Lemurian: Ah, correct, but not until AFTER I've made my way OUT of Ecruteak.

JB: You never said it in words, but I can read your mind from here. Besides, the story has been limited to Goldenrod and Ecruteak (besides a few stops in Azalea and New Bark IIRC)

JohtoBlaziken
7th August 2006, 10:49 PM
Ah...I see Rane....I guess you're just like that. *wink* *hint* *wink*

*just got home from school*

Well, just sayin', my Dorapion (a mutant one, now) is running at an incredibly fast pace, akin to a car, and could one of you guys notice me? PLEEASE? I want to interact too....*sad eyes*

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting if some of our characters got a 'building relationship' going. Raposa's in charge of the only girls at the moment, and it would be interesting to, as we progress through the story, see Sangue see through her beliefs, of Karasute start to love somebody. Usually, good stories have tons of elements, big and small. It would add a bit of appeal to the story, adding sorts of relationships, and it would make us and our readers enjoy our story a bit more.

What'd ya say, people? I really could see Sangue, thought cruel, something happening between her and Ryan, (like, for example, she would be about to get hit, shot, or injured, and Ryan jumps in the way), and her progressively falling in love. It would be like all those, though retarded most of the time, movies where some Dame tries to decieve a dude, acting all seductive and the like, but starting to actually fall in love, and be in love at the ed of the story.

Well? I think its a good idea, but sadly for me, the only one I'd have to choose from if that were the case would be Karasute, and I don't see them falling in love. But, it's our story, and anything could happen...

PS: Sorry I left you out Lem, but it seems our characters are all around the same general age, (though mine's like, what, seven years younger than Sangue, and five years younger than Karasute :p), and you're in your thirties....O_O;...

Oh, and could ya guys post your sign-ups here, because our thread's almost pruned, and that'll mean no more sign-ups, and we lose all that info....x_x

Lemurian
8th August 2006, 2:50 PM
I always make them a bit older. Makes them more cruel and the like.

I'm wondering if I should go deeper in why Alexander wasn't informed about the interrogator being one of the high-ups. Right now, he's on a good way to be told so I wonder what'll be a good reason...

Rane
8th August 2006, 6:31 PM
Hmm, seeing as Raposa sees bunnying as a punishable act, I'd rather not be the one to start a relationship. Trying to avoid arguments.

I probably should've posted my explanation post here, but I was irritated.

Raposa Dalua
8th August 2006, 7:40 PM
I'm sorry if my being picky about how my characters react to certain things makes you irritable, Rane. The reason I don't like people bunnying my characters is because I feel like I'm losing control of them, or that people are using my characters to make things go how they want them to. I just don't like it, okay? How is that a bad thing? Also, I said that it was okay for you to bunny before if it was necessary to move your post along. The ONLY thing that made me upset was when you controlled something that I felt I should have decided, not you. Things like romantical situations and fights I feel are best left up to the owner of the characters, or at least discussed over PM. I don't mean to irritate anyone, I just want to get my point across...

On a different note: Here's my sign-ups JB, as requested. I may get pictures up sooner or later, but... I'm lazy. =P

Name: Sangue

Description: Sangue stands at about five foot three, is pretty thin, and has a fair complexion. To describe her as lithe and agile would be doing an injustice to her figure and abilities. She has short, shiny black hair that hangs down to mid-cheek; it has odd, midnight blue tones to it as opposed to the normal white sheen that accompanies black hair as silky as hers. Her eyes are a deep, blood red color that hold a constant spark of mischief, and her slightly fanged smile only confirms the fear people have that she is probably up to something. Her fingernails are a bit longer and a bit sharper than most human nails, and are actually quite sturdy.

Her attire is... revealing, to put it politely. She wears a red tube top that would be more accurately described as a piece of fabric. That is, stretchy, form fitting fabric that wraps around under her arms at it's highest and ends just slightly below the area where her stomach begins. This is (barely) concealed under a black leather jacket that hangs down to her waist, usually unzipped. Covering her from the waist down is a jean skirt that reaches just below mid-thigh; chain belts of various shapes, sizes, and looseness drape over it. Covering her feet are a pair of short black boots completely lacking in heels of any kind. In contrast with her jacket, these boots are made of a rather fuzzy leather and contain no sheen whatsoever. Why doesn't her clothing have any Rocket insignia, might you ask? Well, nobody has the nerve to try and make her wear some.

Personality: Sangue is a hyperactive maniac with a bloodlust. She has nothing against stealing for the sake of living, killing for the sake of fun, and fighting for the hell of it. She's annoying, overconfident, haughty, and really just doesn't care what other people think about her. Sangue is sarcastic to a fault, and has a love for teasing others. Her insulting attitude can make just about anybody furious at her, and she has no problems with that. Not to mention that she can be rather blunt with her emotions, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Combine this with a complete lack of tact and recognition of other people's feelings, and you can see just how easy it is to hate her. It is rare to see her feel guilty or try to help others, but there are just some times when she feels she'd rather befriend someone than kill them. This process is completely random. There are points where it will seem like Sangue has a very large amount of patience, and there will be other times where her fuse will snap almost immediately. It depends entirely on the situation and the people involved.

History: Sangue was born into an entirely Rocket family, right from the very beginning. Both of her parents, as well as a few of thier closer relatives, had been with Team Rocket for a long time. So, of course, it was naturally assumed that she would be a Rocket too. She was trained to be the perfect girl for the job; trained in strength, agility, stealth, strategy... This left a few side effects in her, however. When a person is trained to do nothing but bad things, this person will naturally assume that everything normally right is wrong, and vice versa. Sadness, anger, depression, anguish, these are all good things. Happiness, kindness, loyalty... these are bad things. They shouldn't happen. It was only natural to her that things that cause her to feel these bad emotions should be eliminated. Her parents had to go. Grandparents, aunts, uncles? All gone. Friends? Well, she never really had any of those...

Victories on both the battle field, in the thieving business, and in the ease in which she killed others brought her a fearful respect, as well as many promotions. However, Sangue knew instantly that remaining a grunt in the leagues would give her more freedom. Being lower in rank, yet still highly respected actually gave her more time in which she could to as she pleased. It also placed her in the lower barracks with less protection, and she enjoyed the "danger" each night brought. Perhaps some new recruit thought they could destroy her, maybe try and take her place? A slit throat would remind them not to try it again. Not that they could.

The attacks on Johto have Sangue plotting away far more than she usually does. Oh, she could have some fun with this particular mission. And it all starts with that special little creature she stole from the laboratory...

Pokemon:

Rokitsu- Gyarados, Male
Locke- Growlithe, Male
Celes- Sneasel, Female
Horun- Umbreon, Male

Other: Nope.

Name: Karasute Mendelle

Description: Karasute is around six feet in height, and isn't too skinny or too large. Rather, she seems to have found the happy medium and sticks to that size. She has a dark complexion, not tanned but actually brown in color. Her thick, shoulder length black hair is streaked with blue, and usually pulled up into a long ponytail hanging limply off the right side of her head. Set into her face are two startlingly blue eyes; the color is so sharp that it would seem like she was piercing your very soul if you looked straight into them. This usually isn't the case though, as they are mostly clouded over with regret.

A black tanktop covers her torso; it has the silver outline of a dragon spouting fire from its mouth situated just below her neck. Her tank top ends by overlapping her army style camo. pants, though they have different hues of gray and black instead of the normal green and brown camoflauge. Overtop of all this is a white trenchcoat covered with many, many pockets both inside and out. Tucked under her pants are a pair of simple black boots, having nothing too significant about them. Really, they're just... boots. Like, combat boots.

Personality: Karasute has a rather jumpy personality. She tends to be scared of just about anything, and though her cowardice is strong she will reluctantly cast it aside if it involves helping one of her friends. She can be rather loud sometimes, and she never starts fights if she can help it. And yet, somehow, she always manages to attract trouble to herself. Be it her natural curiosity or just the fact that fate seems to have it in for her, she can never get through a single day without something bad happening to her, grandscale or otherwise. She instantly warms up to those who are kind to her, and has a large amount of respect for those who are intelligent or instantly recognized as leaders. Her thinking process isn't that great and she often says things that can be regarded as completely out of line, but her heart is in the right place. At least, she hopes it is.

History: Karasute grew up on the rather isolated island of Dewford, and ever since the day she was born she has always felt rather cramped. She was easily bored with the simple island life and wanted to get away from it. Unfortunately, her extremely overprotective parents wouldn't even let her near the ocean to go fishing with what few friends she managed to make. Her boredom led her to wild ideas of simply leaving without warning, but it wasn't until she was fifteen that she finally decided to follow through with her ideas.

After pulling out the money she saved over the years and placing it in the inside pockets of her coat, she snuck out of the house she lived in. She walked quietly towards the northern shore, sticking to the shadows as much as possible. Upon reaching the beach, she smiled, watching the waves for just a few moments. She held up the great ball she had been concealing in her hand and released the family Wingull.

"Alright Willy, you're gonna need to use Fly so I can get to the shore north of here. Ready?" she asked quietly.

He seemed undecided for a moment, then nodded his head. He hovered just slightly above her, and she grabbed onto his webbed feet. The Wingull cawed loudly as the two of them were surrounded by a thin, almost invisible white aura. Karasute suddenly got a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, as though she had become feather-light. Willy took off into the air; she let out a yelp and hung on for dear life. 'Crud, I didn't know I was scared of heights...' she thought frantically as they soared over the ocean.

As the northern shore loomed ever closer, she allowed herself a sigh of relief. 'Me up in the air... never again.' She landed safely on the ground, then caught Willy in her arms as he began to fall from fatigue. She hugged him and made her way to the Pokemon Center. After spending the rest of the night there and letting the Wingull heal up, she tied a note to her parents on his leg and sent him back home.

From this point onward Karasute has been traveling through the regions, searching for a purpose; something she can do with her life. Perhaps an actual hobby, like writing or painting. She did become a trainer, sort of, but has never actually kept a pokemon for too long. She usually ends up releasing them back into the wild.

It was during a trip to Johto that she was captured. She had been visiting Goldenrod when BAM! They were under attack. Everything was so organized, and it went so quickly that most people didn't even have any time to react. Her escape was a stroke of pure luck; some of the more rebellious captives made a bit of commotion, and she managed to get out during the confusion with a few others. Not that any of those others are alive anymore. Her little group was, of course, being tracked down. Karasute expects to be killed any day now. She just hopes she can reach Azalea to spread word of the attacks before that happens.

Pokemon:

Cassandra- Espeon, Female. Given to her by a surprisingly sympathetic Rocket grunt.

Other: Nope.

Rane
8th August 2006, 9:37 PM
Yeah, well, that's history now. Let's hug and make out, uhh' I mean let's be friends.

Okay, Chris doesn't have an official sign-up yet and Ryans is lost forever (It was a PM, not a post). So I just gotta dig in and type it up here. Yey, two or so hours of typing! Of course, these includes current updates.
NOTE: I will shorten down Ryan's history quite a bit. It was just a mass of words anyway.
NOTE2: I'll also include Ryan's brother in his history this time, something I planned to do the first time, but I scrapped the idea. It doesn't affect much anyway. And also, some things between this version and the previous version may have chnaged because of varous reasons.
NOTE3: I had to go at 0:00 and I finished this at 23:55, so there might be some mistakes, spelling wise.

Name: Ryan Matthews

Description: Ryan doesn't have any special features that makes him stand out much in public. He looks like just about any other late-teen, early 20's kid. Standing at 6'0, Ryan isn't the most muscular person in the world, but he isn't a tick either. Dark brown hair (looking a bit like Gary Oak and Aaron in my avatar) and a small, almost un-notable headband which keeps the hair from covering his eyes. He wears a white buttoned shirt and blue jeans (not them way-too-tight ones) with white shoes. He wears a bandage on his left arm after an accident early in this RPG and one of those blue rubber bands on the other hand. He also has a small silver chain necklace.

Personality:Among friends, Ryan is cheerful and outgoing but whenever he meets someone that he doesn't know, he keeps a distance until he's gotten to know the person. Unfortunatly, this doesn't always apply as shown with his interaction with Sangue.

Whenever in a group, Ryan is drawn to a leader type role. He may not take the initial approach, but if no one else wants to, he usually steps up. This is kinda odd, seeing as he was the younger child of two (His brother is named Sean. Later he learns that he has a sister as well).

Ryan can - and prefers to - take care of things himself, rather than have someone else do it for him. This is because he was always protected by his older brother when they were younger.

History: Ryan grew up with his brother in a distant region (which I won't reveal the name of), in a small village called Sienna. The two of them didn't grow up with their parents, but with a woman known only as "Nana". They lived a still life for about 11 years until a stranger came and visited them (Ryan was 9 at the time). This stranger was none other than Winona, an aspiring bird type trainer that was training under the current Gym leader in Fortree City. To make a long story short: Ryans, Seans and Winonas parents had died when the weather institude had exploded when Ryan and Sean were little (Sean was 2, Ryan was 6 weeks old) and Winona had spent years looking for her younger brothers. The two of them then moved to Fortree and lived there up until 2 years ago.

Sean was 19 and Ryan was 17 when they, together with their cousins Chris and Veronica, moved to study in Viridian City. The College they were attending had a large amount of students... and hosted a larger amount of underground parties each week. Ryan, Chris and Veronica became the self pro-claimed kings (and queen) of these parties, while Sean focused more on his studies.

2 years went past and life was going great for the youngsters. Ryan, Chris and Veronica still attends the college but Sean has left it to go work at a lawyers office (I guess those studies really payed off). It was during a week off that Ryan traversed to Goldenrod to go see Falkner at Violet Gym. Something he quickly forgot about as soon as things started getting heavy. Read through the RPG to find out what has happened since.

Pokemon: His Current pokémon include:
Swellon - Male, Shiny Swellow
Sandshrew - Male Sandshrew
Pachirisu - Male Pachirisu

Team Rocket has his Raichu stored somewhere in their building.

Other: Alexander really hates this guy. I mean like REALLY hates this guy.

Name: Christopher O'Malley

Description: Chris has short, pitch black hair unlike his cousin. He stands at 6'1 with a bit more muscle mass than Ryan but he's not Mr America either. Like Ryan, he's wearing a buttoned shirt. It's a white one, with blue stripes (hey, these guys are in the prime of Viridians college parties, I dress em as college kids), light brown jeans and black and white shoes. As Ryan, he wears a necklace, but his is larger, in gold and has a small cross hanging from it.

Personality: He's alot more outgoing than Ryan, even if he's with friends or not. He also tends to flirt with girls as much as he possibly can (as Sangue experiences). As one of my posts also shows, he acts more tough and brave than he actually is. He's definitly not leader material, but he's not your average pawn either. If he had a friend with him, he could probably kick your a** if he wanted to, which he rarely does. But if he was alone, he'd rather try to talk himself out of it or just run away.

He also has a rather intimate relationship with the very young french teacher at the college.

History: He grew up in Mauville along with his parents (Ryan's uncle and aunt) and his sister Veronica, which he calls Ronnie (She's a year younger than him, the same as Ryan) Chris never had a hard childhood, it probably leaned more to the contrary. His family was sitting on alot of gold, so to speak, but their parents was smart enough to never spoil their two kids, they just gave them enough to be somewhere in between "Rich spoiled kids" and "poor, street raised kids" (Don't give me remarks about the term I used. I myself lean more the latter than the former.)

Their parents had always had issues, but they reached their boiling point when Chris was about 18 years old. Their mother filed for divorce, called their father "a f*cking a**hole" and left the family in just a day. Thier father was left completely broken down, but didn't want his children to be around to see him this way, so he decided to send them to a college in another part of the world. Chris decided to tell Ryan and Sean about this, which by Sean replied "Well then we are coming with you." without even hesitating one second.

The two histories blend in together here.

Chris recieved a call almost 3 days ago (RPG days counted) from Ryan. The result of that call was that Chris got on the first available train to Goldenrod. After arriving in Goldenrod, he went towards Ecruteak and there's where Ryan meets him.

Status: Neither, but now he's seen as just another escapee.

Pokemon: Chris has:
Croconaw- Male Croconaw
Houndoom - Male Houndoom

Other: Chris is infected by the virus known as the "corruption"

JohtoBlaziken
8th August 2006, 11:01 PM
There ya go, Rane. *Or at least, there ya go before...and stuff....*

New edit: Eh, fine. This pales in comparison to what you can do now, anyway *Yes, I know that sign-up didn't quite show what you did then, due to you using that character for like, a year. Either way, I see we've all (especially me) improved since the start, and its only been a little while. Awesome. ;)) improved.

My Sign-up:

Name: Katashi

Description: See first part of story

Personality: A very stern person, he seems to take everything way too seriously, but there can be times when he opens up to others. He's usually very dedicated to the task at hand, and will pursue his objectives no matter what; EVEN if it means killing. Constantly, he is trying to avenge his mother by whatever means nescessary, but will stop when realizing his wrong. He is silent about matters unless needed to speak, even when under cover.

History: A young boy from Cherrygrove city, he lived a carefree life for a long while. He believed his life was perfect, with his mom, dad, and sister constantly playing with him, caring for him, keeping him happy, and more. His family meant the world to him, and his parents knew it would be hard for him to let go, even when they died naturally. One day, his parents had to go on a business trip to Kanto. He begged for them not to go, as his sister was over at New Bark town. He consistently begged and pleaded, but to no avail. They went on the trip, and the plane they went on crashed into the ocean. His sanity twisted itself up with the loss of his beloved parents, and his mind went along with it. He lost all knowledge or thought of anything but mourning his loss. Eventually, his mind made him come to believe it was a person that did it, and that he could make them suffer to regain his parents. With that, he found his sister, and killed her in a rage. He wasn't satisfied then though, and ran around the town in a psychotic fashion. A nearby mental hospital took him in and solved the problem of his sanity, but his mind still believed he had to find the one guilty of the offense. Thinking that, he joined Team Rocket as they planned to make Johto suffer.

Pokemon: Inferno (Male Quilava)

Other: Because of the plane incident, he is fearful of motorized vehicles. That is a reason why he was assigned as a spy, to keep his psychotic nature from revealing itself. Along with that, he will go into a frenzy if he sees certain things related to his parents' death.

Name: Alexander Darkthunder

Description: Alexander is known to always wear the Rocket uniform, which he has modified some himself. He wear a long black trenchcoat, much like his boss, but his is also adorned with streaks of grey down the sides that go like thunderbolts. Some places, they meet and form Rs. He wear black gloves, with Rs, a black cap (guess decoration) and solid black mountainboots. He has dark brown hair that gues past his neck and grey, cold eyes. In his coat's inner pockets hangs his two handuns; one with sleeping injections and one with bullets. He never shows them unless needed.

Personality: Alexander has a personality which fits his eyes. He is ruthless, cold and loyal to Team Rocket till his death. He fights showing no mercy or humanity in his position as leader of one of the attack squad and is therefore perfect for Team Rocket. He likes control and system and hates when things doesn't go as planned. You want to worry when he smiles, as he rarely show any emotions except anger or evil mirth.

History: Alexander was born in a small village outside of Violet, but lost both his parents in an earthquake. Noone would ever take him and he was placed in a foster home, who just had him for the money and didn't care. His loneliness made him hard and cold and he became a dangerous Trainer when he got his Pokemon, with a record of Pokemon theft, bank-robberies, swindling and other crimes.. TR contacted him and he joined them, because of their hard judgement on this weak world. He rose quickly in the ranks and reached his current position a half year ago.

Status: Rocket Attack Team Squad Leader (RATSL) and Gunmaster.

Pokemon: Pain (Mightyena), Sorrow (Haunter), Death (Scyther).

Other: Yes, I know he's cliche-y, (and, after reading your SU, he is a it like yours (purely coincidental)) but he fits.

Name: Kyle Zowar

Description: He is rather tall, standing at 6´0. Having lived on steets, mountains and the like, his clothes aren't in the best of conditions, but they do for him. He wears an old, dark blue jacket, which is too short for him, and doesn't quite reach his vaist. He always keeps the jacket open, for closing it would make it hard for him to breathe. No, he isn't chubby or anything, the jacket is simply few numbers too small. Under the jacket, he has T-short with a slightly lighter shade of blue. He also wears grey trousers, which he keeps up with a belt. The belt is brown, and Kyle had had to cut it a little, as it was way too big for him. On the belt hangs two Pokéballs, and one great ball, with no Pokémon in them. Each of them is rather muddy, and apparently have never had any cloth cleaning them up.
On his feet, Kyle wears woren sneakers, with a rather big hole in the left one of them. Kyle also has a necklace with few weathers from various Pokémon, and one a tad bigger weather, which glows in golden color. He also has a woren, black backbag, which contains berries, rope, and other stuff he considers he will need. He always travels holding a simple "excellent walking-stick", as he calls it, though it really is only a random branch he has snapped from a random tree.

His skin is rather pale, except for his hands and wrists, which are the parts of him that get exposed to sun the most. His hair is black and messy, but still rather short, for he does cut it, but doesn't bother trying to make it less messy. His eyes are green, and often rather tired-looking, due to him having gotten almost no sleep ever since he found his Pokémon "partner", Obsidian.

Personality: He is rather quiet, and doesn't really trust in people, after being betrayed so many times. He thinks humans are faking all the time, and that their intentions always have selfish reasons behind them. That's why he doesn't really think much of them. However, if he wants to, he can seem very polite and nice. But still, that is nothing but an act, and talking to people is, according to him, nothing but a game. Game in which both persons will try to cheat, and where the one cheating better wins. Yes, he does look people in the eyes and then figure out what they could possibly be planning. No, it isn't mind reading, more like, intuition, because, again according to him, you can see one's true self and their intention from their eyes. However, with years of practice, he can change his eyes to reflect whatever. Of course, even so, if someone more gifted than him were to look in his eyes, they would most likely see trough whatever reflection he's forced on is face, reflection which is often kindness, because if people think you're nice, they're easier to trick.

He doesn't want any Pokémon for himself. He says they're a nuisance, but the true reason is that he is afraid they'd get hurt because of him, and that's something he doesn't want. He thinks that no human should have Pokémon, as they're supposed to be free beings, and should also be treated like humans. However, he would never admit that, especially to Obsidian who'd go crazier than normal over it. He also loves the freedom he, himself is having. And he still likes birds, for seeing them fly freely makes him think of the good sides of his situation. He might not be rich, but he's free, and isn't dependant of some human.

History: He was born in the city of Blackthorn where he lived with his parents. The three were a happy family like any other. From a very young age, Kyle liked Pokémon, especially bird ones for some reason. He had a big collection of bird things, and his parents went birdwatching with him every weekend. At the age of four, they gave him his first Pokémon, Pidgey. Kyle and the bird became friends quickly, playing outside all days long. Then, when Kyle reached the age of nine, it all changed. His whole, happy life.

His parents started leaving and coming home at rather weird times. They also looked scared every time they returned. Kyle, being but a nine year old kid, had no idea why this could be, and his only worry was that he was scared of being alone in the house when his parents locked the doors from outside before leaving. Luckily though, Kyle had Pidgey. However, It wasn't long before his parents started to take things from the house with them, but never returned them back. Everytime Kyle tried to ask where they were, whythey took the things, and when will they return, his parents just kneeled beside him and told him to go play and not think about it. They also warned him not to tell anyone about it, and that's why they always made sure they locked the doors from outside before leaving. Eventually, they also turned of the lights, which didn't help Kyle, who was scared alone, even if the lights were on. This went on for two and a half years, the time Kyles' parents were away increasing all the time, and everytime they returned, they seemed more scared and more tired. Soon, the house was empty from all non-living things, forcing everyone to sleep on the floor. Then, one morning when Kyle woke up and called for his Pidgey like always, the bird didn't come. He called again, but to no avail. His parents were gone as well. Kyle, being worried of his friend, searched trough the whole house, but found nothing, except for some feathers he gathered. As his parents returned and Kyle asked where his Pidgey was, his parents, after a silent moment, told that it flew away from teh door when they opened it to leave. Kyle, shattered to think that his best friend left him, ran to his room, crying. Few weeks passed, now the three humans being the only ones in the house.

That was when, one night, when Kyle walked downstairs to use the toilet, he saw them standing in the middle of the floor. It was then when he heard them talking. His parents. They talked about having to give Kyle over to someone from some team. Team Rocket, if Kyle heard correctly. They talked about how they had no option left if they wanted to spare their own lives. There was nothing more to give now that they had given the Pidgey. They would have to give their son over, and hope it will do for a while. Then, they would have to quickly leave to some place far away from here, where the one threatening them could never find them. There, they could start a new life, maybe with a new son. Kyle, hearing his parents were the ones behind the dissappearance of his best friend, and now planning to give him over to someone, was shocked. He hadn't seen his parents all that much for a while, but still. He couldn't, and didn't want to believe it. Slowly, he backed down and ran upstairs, only to jump out of the window. He did hurt his leg while falling, but since the distance wasn't that big, he got no serious injuries. The only thing hurt were his feelings, and the only shattered thing his heart.

He ran away from the city, to the mountains where he spent that night, crying. As the morning came and Kyle pushed himself to move to look at his old home, he saw his house, burned down. As he ran to the city and asked what had happened from the locals, they looked at him with pity, and told his parents had died. They also said they didn't know who had caused this, but it seemed like someone had done it on purpose from the outside. Kyle couldn't speak, he just stared at the house which was still on small flames, various water Pokémon trying to extinguish the flames. Seeing how Kyle was now an orphin, he was put in Pokémon Center to live there for a while. However, soon after, a man came by, saying that he was a relative. He showed some papers, and according to them, he was Kyle's uncle.

So, his "uncle", who in truth was the Team Rocket grunt who had killed Kyle's parents, took Kyle with him. The Grunt took him to a small cottage by the mountains, and told Kyle that from now on, he will helping his dear "uncle". So, from that day on, he became the Grunt's assistant, helping him in stuff such as robbing places or capturing Pokémon. That lasted for a year, and Kyle became 13 years old. The Grunt and him were on a mission somewhere at the mountains, when a Tyranitar attacked them for trying to take his child. The Grunt ordered Kyle to back to the house and bring him some traps and such. So, Kyle ran back and tried to find the traps and guns and whatever, when he happened to find a secret passage from behind the fridge. As he walked down the stairs, he noticed that the secret passage lead to a secret room, which was filled with nothing else than all the familiar furnitures from his home. Then he realized it; this man was the one who burned his house, took away his Pidgey and killed his parents. Kyle took few steps back before running out of the door and the house, only to hear a cry of pain from somewhere afar. He recongized it imidiately, knwing the Tyranitar had had her revenge to the Grunt.

Now, Kyle knew he couldn't stay there. Someone must have heard the mirror shattering cry too, what's with the mountains and echoes. If people were to come here, they would surely find him and the cottage, and he could be in trouble. So, he quickly took some stuff from the house before running away from the scene. From that day on, for a year and a half, he has lived as a wandered in Kanto.

Until for four days ago, when he finally decided to return to Kanto. His reason was, that he was forced to steal his food in Kanto, and the plices were looking for him. However, in Johto, nobody had heard about him. So, he managed to get in a ship that headed towards Johto. Though, of course, he was there as a freerider, and would be thrown out if find out about. On that ship he met Obsidian.

He was sneaking in the inner parts of the ship as he looked for food, and as he picked one of the locks of a room, he got scared the crap outta by the Murkrow. A Murkrow that could speak human. It started to talk about the sea, and how he hated it, but had no choice but to stick with these sailors. Kyle tried to ignore the bird, but it kept following him and explaining how he wanted to have a friend too, and how he was thankful he now had one. Kyle, still trying to ignore the bird, got soon scared again as the bird noticed his necklace and tried to take it. Kyle warned teh bird about taking it, as it meant a lot to him. The Murkrow didn't seem to really get why, who Kyle explained it was a memento if his friend's as well as a sign of freedom. Murkrow still didn't get it, but asked if the boy wanted more feathers. With that, it took some tailfeathers and offered them. Kyle hesitated, but added some to his necklace. That was when Murkrow told that he had been around teh world with this ship, and that the ship held a secret. A feather. Kyle thought the bird was kidding, but soon enough, he was lead to the inner parts of the ship by the bird.

Kyle, being professional at picking locks, soon got them in a locked room where they found lotsa stuff. Junk, to be precise. But Murkrow called it a paradies and dove in. Kyle shook his head and was about to leave, when Murkrow flew in front of him holding a feather in his beak. A shiny, golden feather. Kyle took it, thanked, and again got the crap scared outta him as the ship arrived and the loud mechanic voice woke up the crew. Kyle ran away from the ship quickly, jumping in the water and swimming a bit further from the ship before getting to land. As he did, he heard the familiar voice of the Murkrow, who told that now, since the sailors saw him in the ship, he has no choice but to stick with Kyle. Kyle, rolling his eyes started to walk away, but not without getting the bird flying around his head and telling that his name was Absidian.

Status: Starting Trainer (Like I'd have a choice anyway...)

Pokemon: Murkrow
Nickname: Obsidian
Description: Just a normal Murkrow, except that he misses some tailfeathers and his other feathers are quite messy. But the strange thing about him is that he can talk human.
Personality: He's the type who can't stand still for a moment. He just needs to fly around and check out new things, especially gold ones, and, after that, he just has to steal them. Or, if he sees nothing to steal, he flies around people's head and tells his theories of things nobody really cares about, or just plan insults them. The thing is, he loves to talk. It doesn't really matter what he talks about, as long as he can talk. However, in some occasions, when he feels evil, he flies around insulting people or pecking them. Though, doing that usually backfires at him when a stronger Pokémon gets send out and ****** and beats him up. Still, even after numerous beats, he doesn't really get it. (Or pretends not to, anyway) He also doesn't seem to be scared of anything (or at least, not admitting it), which, in case of someone like him, is only bad. It's extremely hard to get rid of him, or make him quiet. Still, even the way he is, he does care of his trainer. Granted, it could always be that he just likes to annoy him, but even so, he is ready to defend him.

Other: Nothing. I think. I believe. And suppose. Yeah.

...I'm generous, I know. ;D

Also, I think possibly Ryan or Sangue would notice a speeding Dorapion by now. Somebody, PLEASE NOTICE IT- which will follow with interactions, o' course. ;D

Though I freakin' just got home, I'll be going back to school in a few minutes, due to a sort of performing arts (band, orchestra, and such and such) parent meeting. Ain't I too old for this? ;D

So, that'll be a good pain in the rear for my sanity, due to a huge distance and amount of time it takes to get there.

Also, I dub today, and every other Tuesday following, suggestions and debate corner! :D

Well, now, you guys can give suggestions to the way I run things, such as (I'm giving an easy example to ease my brain, so don't be alarmed, because I don't care for changing this myself) telling me to up the minimum postage length, and such. Then, you can debate it amongst yourselves....get it?

Like, I could say...

ZOMFGZ! I WaNT j00 to make No bUNNYinG a LaW! Or, I want you to cHanGE or AdD a StORy aRC!

There. Then, you guys debate it. Till next time....(or eight o' clock, as its six where I live now)

Rane
9th August 2006, 2:31 PM
JB, as I said, that Sign-Up form of Ryans that you have isn't the valid one anymore. Basicly because I had to sneak in Chris into the story and that there were a few things that just didn't fit any more. Besides, I wrote it so that it didn't interfere with anything that has happened in the story as of yet.

So, If you'd kindly remove that from your post so that people won't be confused.

And even though I'd love to interact and perhaps kick your *** a few times, I feel like it's my time to go a bit solo for awhile. You guys are constantly ripping holes in my *** as it is now anyway.

Rane
11th August 2006, 2:08 PM
I want some activity people!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
13th August 2006, 1:06 PM
*Poke* no double posting Rane X3 lol j/k yes I am back *evil laugh* fear me X3

Rane
13th August 2006, 1:49 PM
When two days has passed and no one has written anything, I'll double post as much as I want Kaim. No, actually, don't see it as a Double post. See it as a Bump, to get the attention back.

JohtoBlaziken
13th August 2006, 1:54 PM
Sorry Rane....Yesterday, the forums were down on my computer, and the hour when they weren't down, everything took ten minutes to load. I eventually gave up on posting, and then I realized the forums worked when it was ten. I eventually screwed off the computer and went to sleep, so I need to give some chunky posts to two RPs today. You have my word.

*bows*

Anyway, school's being a pain in the rear, and I have no free time. Remember that meeting I told y'all about? I got home at ten. Yeesh. It was so boring, that the poor dude had to repeat himself to make me get home that late- and I really almost fell asleep. It sucked.

I'll get in a post soon! Please don't kill me!!!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
13th August 2006, 2:01 PM
When two days has passed and no one has written anything, I'll double post as much as I want Kaim. No, actually, don't see it as a Double post. See it as a Bump, to get the attention back.

I didnt mean it as like.......I dont know like telling you not to thats why I added the j/k X3 sorry

I will improve my sign up sheet since I still havent done that X3

EDIT: I dont know if I am blind or anything, but I cant find the sign up thread 0.o

JohtoBlaziken
13th August 2006, 2:07 PM
Kaim, the sign-up thread got pruned. It looks like you'll have to post here...

Kaim_Fabuyashi
13th August 2006, 2:20 PM
oh ok at least I know I am not blind X3 I will edit this post with the sheet in a few minutes.

Name: Percival

Description: He has longish regal blue hair that compliments his icy blue eyes. He had silver edged clothes with black inside of the silver. His shirt is long in the back splitting into two at the end. He has the same colored pants. He wears a black belt fitted around his waist where his brother's sword hangs waiting to slay its master's killer. He is about 5'11 with a scar starting over his eye ending to his mid cheek which he got from a pokemon accident which he doesnt like to talk about. The scar disrupts his natural facial features giving him a mean hard look on his young face though that doesnt reflect on his personality.

Personality: He is kind dispite the fact that he LOOOOOVES dark and ice types. It may have to do with the fact that it runs in the family since his Uncle is Sydney of the Elete Four and knows most of the members. [dont ask] He can get a bit tempermental at times and likes things to go his way. He has a strong opinion on things and never backs down. He is also very loyal who those who belive in him. Also sometimes he can be somewhat of a flirt. He wants to kill his brother's murderer which is what drives him to work hard to find him. Certain things trigger memorice of an 'accident' that he had when he was younger making him at times a little unstable. Though he has a good personality, he is usually a loner and meaning at any time everything is gone to hatred and anger. He usually tries to keep a cool head so it wont happen.

History: Percival grew up with his Uncle seeing that both of his parents were killed and his brother dissapeared into the hoenn region. He trained extesivly with his Uncle Sydney, and Glacia of the elete four learning mostly everything about dark and ice types. As a present for his 13th birthday, his Uncle gave him an Absol and Glacia gave him a Snorunt. after a few months the Snorunt eventually evolved into Glalie. He traveled around Hoenn gathering 5 out of the 8 badges losing to Winona who easily defeated Absol with Altaria and Glalie with Skarmory. After that he traveled back to Ever Grande City to tell His uncle he was leaving to Johto to try to find his brother. He left on a ferry taking him to Olivine City. He caught a Murkrow reletively early in his journey giving him a flier to his team. He traveled through Ekruteak seeing a chase and ignored it. He walked to Goldenrod where he was captured. As it happends his brother untied everyone not noticing him. Then a man came in, Alexander, Sephiroth called him. They left and then about 10 minutes later heard a sword unsheath and a thump. Someone died, he looked outside beforeAlexander came back to see his brother dead in the middle in the street. He snuck out and cried over his brother's body as Sneasel, that seemed to be knocked out, came it sences and started to weep over the dead body also. After some purswading the Sneasel joined him and help bury his brother's body. He kept the sword and looked around for his brother's pokemon and guessed Alexander must have taken them. He is on his way to Ekruteak to find Alexander.

Pokemon:
Absol: Absol was Percival's first pokemon getting it for his birthday the bond they have is inseperable. Its is tricky knowing moves like Thunder and flamethrower.

Glalie: gave to him as a Snorunt it evolved after a few months with Percival, like Absol, their bond is unshakable. It is a Tank pretty much with its girth and power.

Murkrow: A fairly new addition to Percival's team. It knows many defensive moves making it a hard enemy to K.O.

Sneasel: The newest pokemon to Percival's team. Not much is known about it except it is very fast.

Other: He wears his brother's sword which waits to taste the blood of its master's killer. He has never used a sword and would probably hurt himself than the other person. [yum sounds good X3]

now is it ok? X3

Rane
13th August 2006, 4:40 PM
So, we got ourselfs a Sepiroth clone here, except the sword playability?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
13th August 2006, 7:01 PM
no not really, he is younger, nice and clueless about what is going on, and he will probably be captured or something, an opposite of Sephiroth X3

Rane
14th August 2006, 3:15 PM
Ok, you've proven your point, now get to posting in the RPG instead.

Ok, so JB decides to add a new element to the RPG. Again. God, when will this end? Not that it's a bad thing though, I love twists (You'll see just how much later).

JohtoBlaziken
15th August 2006, 12:15 AM
Ok, so JB decides to add a new element to the RPG. Again. God, when will this end? Not that it's a bad thing though, I love twists (You'll see just how much later).

Heheh...*snicker*

Yeah..I'm thinkin' to myself, hell, when's the last time I haven't added some new piece of crap addition to corruption in the last fifteen or so days. It's fifteen because of the drought....o.o

Anyway, basically, this thing's a solution for anyone who doesn't already, or doesn't plan to, have a legendary. I mean, come on; how come they have to get all the fun? >P

Oi...Overuse of smilies today....Whatever. So, this way, we're all kind of evenly matched, and it gives way to more spectacular battles and such, but well, I don't really think any of us have had battles yet....Errr...*runs*

Yep. Rane's right Kaim; He does seem like all the Rp characters you make. Sword-wielding, medieval-like, bada**, long anime hair-having, and invinsible pretty much describes them all! ;D

Well, I got Rane's PM, and I guess I'd like Lemurian and Raposa to Pm me about how they feel with Kaim having a chance to come back in. Don't come in yet!

Errr...Isn't he a carbon copy of Sephiroth, in the basic outline of what he is? I dunno...Well, you've fixed that caps issue (caps meaning capital letters), but you still have some here and there. Your grammar is getting better...sentence structure....err...could be better....Crap....I sound like my Language Arts teacher....*dies, and gets revived because of my awesome status of being a game master...*just kidding**

To the PMs! *Doo doo-doo-doo, doo-doo DOO DOO DOO!Doo doo-doo-doo, doo-doo DOO dOO dOO!*

Kaim_Fabuyashi
15th August 2006, 1:10 PM
JB: they wouldnt be invincible if one of them died that means they are mortal X3
JB: [again X3] before I post and make an idiot out of myself [I always find a way] could I know where everyone is?

Rane
18th August 2006, 10:46 PM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=811969

Lemurian
18th August 2006, 11:00 PM
For the moment I'm waiting for things to happen. And waiting for my maybe-to-be killer

JohtoBlaziken
18th August 2006, 11:15 PM
Objection, I say! Objection! (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=812426)

Kaim_Fabuyashi
19th August 2006, 12:51 AM
-.-' Raikou, 1 was in his history, read it and you would have known 2 read the posts and the sign up to show how bad percival is with a sword and 3 He is his brother no wonder why they are alike! -.-'

JohtoBlaziken
19th August 2006, 1:11 AM
Well, I was mostly kidding. Sorry if I made ya feel a bit bad or such...

But uh...I hope not. Not at these prices! *Inside joke/ sarcasm*

Kaim_Fabuyashi
19th August 2006, 1:13 AM
I am just saying everything I did was justified by something in my Sign up and where is everyone so I can kill you all? lol j/k X3

Rane
19th August 2006, 6:25 PM
Will you please shut your pie holes and start doing some posting?! Kaim, you'v been approved, now post sometime this year or we'll kick you right out again! And about the locations.

and you would have known 2 read the posts
These are your own words. Do as they say!

Now, JB.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=820732

Teehee

JohtoBlaziken
19th August 2006, 10:52 PM
How the f do you use different characters? Gah. X_x (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=823226)

Rane
22nd August 2006, 2:50 PM
Raposa, what do you mean by saying "Sorry for the mix-up Rane". What have I missed here?

I'll type up an update tommorrow or tonight.

Raposa Dalua
22nd August 2006, 3:09 PM
"-Violet City..." Finally, a city that didn't seem to be either destroyed or completely under Team Rocket control.

((Uh... Violet City is under complete Rocket control. JB said it had been captured in one of his previous posts.))

(I'm very much aware of the fact that Violet is under TR control, Ryan doesn't.)

You didn't miss anything, it just happened awhile ago and I'm just getting my lazy butt around to apologizing for it now.

JohtoBlaziken
23rd August 2006, 9:04 PM
Eh Raposa; Who's the William you're reffering to? Just curious.

Rane
24th August 2006, 7:24 PM
Oh, ok Raposa.

Now, I just wanted to appologize for my absence during these last three or so days. For one, School's taking up alot more time than I expected. And two, my volleyball coach has decided to go with a maximum amount of training this season, so I'm virtually dead (-tired) every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. And that doesn't include homework (I'm in my last year at school, which means ALOT of homework.)

What I want to know from you, is Will my more often absence affect this RPG in negative way? (well, obviously) and Do you want me to drop out, so that I won't take up unneccesary place? If I am to stay, you'll just have to deal with less updates from lil' me.

JohtoBlaziken
25th August 2006, 10:18 PM
Uhhh...Rane...Why would I, in any state of good mind, let you go?

-o-;

It's fine. I really haven't of had much time lately either, and we all know it's just how school goes. I get home at five due to one hell of a bus ride, go on here for a lil' bit, procrastinate my homework some more, realize I'm way in over my head, and spend the next few hours of my time needlessly stressing out.

Your absence won't do much. Tis fine. The RPG's like, dead now, anyway. On any circumstance,

DO NOT FREAKIN' DROP OUT!!!

...Unless you want to, anyway. Updates or not, it would sure be pretty anti-climactic to end with the post you're at now.

;_;

I've had an idea as of late, and I wonder if I can do so....

Is it possible to open up a new sign-up thread, because we only have like (not counting Lem, because he says he just doesn't really feel the need to post now) 3 people? I think I've seen a new sign-up thread once, and I'm just wonderin' if it's okay....

Lemurian
25th August 2006, 10:38 PM
That would be a good idea. But we continue with the old Main RPG-thread.

I've keeping away because it fits, but if it's required, I can bring Alexander to Violet as he hopes for a chance to see Ryan captured. If you want.

JohtoBlaziken
26th August 2006, 3:12 AM
Well Lem, I'm not forcing you to do anything.

I mean, what am I? It's not like I'm a Game Master or anything...:rolleyes:/hint/sarcasm/

Nah. I'm kidding. There really isn't anything for you to post about anyway.

O-O

Since you're on your own at the moment, tis fine. Plus, there's the fact of school and such, so I'm not mad or anything. If there really isn't anything to post about, just don't post.

Simple.

Well, I'm not discouraging not posting or anything, but I don't wanna be a mean GM, and most importantly, GM's shouldn't be bossy, IMO.

Well, uh, I'm having a hard time here explaining myself. -_-;

Simply put, unless the sky falls, hell freezes over, 4Kids dubs become not half-***ed, and someone has you at gunshot, then you post when you feel like it. Don't post for the sake of posting, when we all know it won't do any good.

;)

But, if you want to advance Alexander's situation, do a major plot twist or something, or anything of the sort, by all means do so.

As for the new SU thread....I guess I'll have to ask a mod. I'm not sure it's okay....

Rane
26th August 2006, 12:31 PM
Okay, me got meself a free saturday to do as I please with. Which means I'll be updating, yey! Dudes! Hold the applause, will ya. Anyway....

As JB says, this RPG is more or less dead so (IMO) let's try to wrap this one up and start working on a sequel. During the summer, alot of the members were away, meaning that most of thr RPGs didn't have a thousand-or-so members in 'em. But now... oh now... School/Job has started and people are home more often. You do the math.

I'll PM you with a fresh idea I thought up yesterday, JB.

EDIT: To avoid confusion: Ryan didn't kill himself in my last post. JB thought so (I dont really know why, but...).

Rane
4th September 2006, 2:18 PM
I'm double posting to bring this Discussion thread higher up the list and to maybe wake some people up from their slumber.

Ryan has changed from now on. Going from the slightly confused, heroic-generic good guy, he's now a ****** off renegade, willing to kill just to end everrthing connected to Team Rocket. Oh, and... he has a gun now, you know. Sure Sangue, Mr Bossman and even Baldie McInterogator may be in control of large *** monsters whom could probably whack anyones balls to Mexico if he/her so wanted, but remember this... Ryan's doesn't really care wether or not he dies for his cause... he will end this.

*That is, until he snaps out of it and forms a small resistance group in a possible seque... Oh noes, I've said too much.

Raposa Dalua
4th September 2006, 6:29 PM
Rane, you're gonna have to change your post. Yes, you're right, we're still in Violet City. However, you won't be able to see Sangue, Karasute, or Katashi just by walking around the corner on the street. Why is that? Well, it's because we're on top of a building that, consequently, is tall enough that you wouldn't be able to see what was taking place on the roof from the street. So, you'll either have to not shoot Sangue, or move Ryan to a location where he would be able to see her and shoot her. Probably another building.

Oh, and no, you don't have my permission to kill Sangue, regardless of whether or not any of your characters have a gun. I may yet have Sangue die in this RPG (as it wouldn't really matter anyway, but why should I tell you the reason for that?), but I don't really know if I want to give you the "honor" of being the creator of the character that finally "gets rid of her."

Rane
6th September 2006, 6:45 PM
I see. One needs a keen eye to read your posts. Something I obviously lack :D.

And why do I get the feeling that you're very hostile towards me at times? I never intended to do anything to your character without permission, let alone kill her. Infact, I actually meant it as a joke at first.

Nevertheless, I'll change my post to something that fits a Ryan-Alexander skirmish instead.

Raposa Dalua
6th September 2006, 8:13 PM
I'm only as hostile as you make my posts out to be. The internet knows no tone of voice. =3 Unless it's, ya know, recorded. N' stuff. But this isn't.

So yeah, sorry if I sound/seem/llama/appear to be hostile. I'm not trying to. >_>

Rane
7th September 2006, 3:20 PM
Well, spread the love I suppose.

Oh, and the mix-master of twists might be coming back soon...

JohtoBlaziken
8th September 2006, 12:38 AM
If that mix-master of twists was me....

Then officially, Rane, you're psychic.

O_o;

Sorry I've been gone so long. Variety of reasons, ayep. I've just been really out of it, too. That, and the fact that I had to lug my Bassoon around a mile in heavy rain just to get home twenty minutes ago.

No lie.

Stupid instrument.....

Ah well. Complaining about it does no good. Better to choke the tears and embrace the crap known as life,ai?

'Kays. I'll go ask a mod about the new sign-up thing, but since I realize everybody actually cares right now, and even Lem just posted, we might have a fighting chance. :)

Idea: How about a prequel to Silent Tears in the form of a Fanfic? I've got some pretty cool ideas. FYI, they have absolutely nothing to do with Katashi. That just wouldn't make any sense for one, and two: that would make it look like he's way more important than you guys' characters, which he isn't. (For future reference, I already know not all of you all guys. :D) Besides, he's already young enough. Seriously.

It would be cool if there was a walk to destruction kinda theme in it, where the main character later turns into the new boss of Team Rocket, (ALA: Teh Bossman) but he wasn't always bad. Once, actually, he was an epic hero who sacrificed quite a lot to save the world.

The world.

After just getting and almost beating Kingdom Hearts (entertaining game, it is. Ahhhhh...Nostalgia.....Something we all remember as the best thing ever even though it was crap......Ahhh....Stupid brain for not remembering right....Like that ET game.....the one that totally sucked...), how about in the prequel, each region has a central, spiritual and literal core of sorts, and The Beast Society are abusing the legendaries to corrupt the cores, destroying them from within, causing chaos and natural disasters in that region.

So cliche... :P

Either way, prequel'd be cool. A co-writer would be nice too, but thanks to my naive self, I still don't exactly know how co-writers work. :p

Here's some half-arsed concept art of the prequel, who isn't the main character, but is someone else. And no, don't ask me, because I don't know either. *laughs*

*image refused by ImageShack and various other image-hosting sites*

@!$%#&^@)@(#_@(#Y@9#9(@*(#*#)_@+#())__())*&^%$$^*(!!!

...Anyone have a site I can host on? *sweatdrop*

Bah. I'll post soon, maybe even tomorrow, when the weekened comes after school. Yes!

Raposa; Is it okay if I have Kemono teleport Karasute elsewhere? It's Katashi's strategy. :P

So, uh, yep. Geist of it, as far as I can see. So, co-writer? Anyone want to?

And the new sign-up thread...gotta PM a mod about that....

Raposa Dalua
8th September 2006, 2:00 AM
You could probably host the picture on deviant art...

I'd be happy to help you with some co-authorization, Johto. Yay fanfiction. =D And as for teleporting Karasute, yeah, sure. Just don't, ya know, teleport her off a building, m'kay? I'd rather not have Kemono teleporting Karasute to her doom.

And I'm confused. Are you saying you liked KH, or that you didn't?

Lemurian
8th September 2006, 10:51 AM
I'm good with Fics, but I write short. So I'd be glad to help with twists, details and the like.

JohtoBlaziken
8th September 2006, 10:44 PM
Kingdom Hearts? WAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE Kingdom Hearts. I may've just gotten it, but it's awesome! Sure, the beginning starts off really fruity on those isles, but it picks up, and the nostaliga begins to flow....

So, yeah. I love it. I'm really not clear with what's going to happen in the prequel though; that stuff was just crap i thought up on the spot.

DA? I'm too cheap to donate the five bucks to start an account. ;-;

Okay, a plot? Help me out here, people. I want Bossman to be good or at least there in some way, and I want it to take placeall around the Pokeworld, but mostly in Johto, as its practically the namesake of this series here. Yep.

Anyone want to design a character for it? That would help. Plot scenarios?

A starting idea I've had is that the main character feels that he and others are just pawns of a raging war, and that they're mass-produced. His lifestyle is controlled, and when he learns the truth about who he's working for (Some big and scary corporation that wishes to enslave the legendaries, and controls others with piles of money), after an eavesdropping experience, he departs and gets himself into an even bigger mess....

Okay, personally, I thought that was way better. Opinions?

oh, and Raposa; I'll post soon, and I'll only teleport K'sute to ground-level where

1: Coincidentally, she'll be safe from a military assault on the building-tops I'm planning in my next post, and

2: Kemono wants to talk with her. But, it isn't like she's going to listen...:rolleyes:

A'yep.

Rane
9th September 2006, 12:00 AM
No, you're not the Mix-master... He'll come soon. :D

And, oh, you're gonna start writing a fic (if my eyes don't fool me)? Well, g'luck to that. Don't stray off this RPG too often though :D

GoldenHouou
11th September 2006, 1:22 PM
Aaaah, dangshit >-X'''

What's been going on? Is it too late for me to catch up?

EDIT: I read the whole corruption idea now. All I've gotta say is "woah". That changes teh RP quite a bit. More dangerous, me likey >D Soo... may I ask few things? First of all, is any of you corrupted at the moment? Second of all... um, you say legendaries corrupt their owners, or something, then? So... If a rocket catches a legendary, they will slowly turn into something resembling the legendary and get a bit of their personality, as well? And there's no changing back? Then, what about the legendary? I'm a bit confused here. Hmm, I think reading posts would help a lot :O I just hope there aren't TOO many of 'em...

EDIT2: Oookay, I read some posts in teh actual thread, and pretty much get the idea of this "Corruption", now ;D Now, um, Azalea and Goldenrod are goners, right? But, err, I hope Ecruteak's still okay? I mean, if it is, I can make my character haven fallen asleep there (the last time he was leaning on a random wall, tired) and he can wake up and realize that he's gotta get outta the city. I dunno where you people are, but I was thinking fo heading to Mahogany, maybe. Or then Goldenrod, so my character could see the destruction. I mean, he still has no idea who or what Team Rocket are xD

Rane
11th September 2006, 2:47 PM
Yeah, Ecruteak hasn't been too overcrowded this last in-rpg day so "reviving" (not from the dead, but from the absence) him there wouldn't cause too many issues.

I've been kinda busy these days. School, training, keeping your social skills up to date etc etc. But I'll try and write up a new chapter today.

Lemurian
11th September 2006, 3:18 PM
Uhm. The reason Ecruteak isn't overcrowded is because TR has taken complete control and has it in an unbudgeable grip. Umm. So, if he wants to wake up there, he'll find out that many things have changed.

GoldenHouou
11th September 2006, 8:05 PM
Oh, good, then. Though, before I post, I need to know where all fo you are and if something has happened in other areas? Happened, as in, the enviroment has changed.

JohtoBlaziken
13th September 2006, 12:37 AM
I'm back again! :D

Just got home. Don't ask.

Sorry. Unforeseen circumstances have caused me to not be able to post. I am deeply sorry. Please accept that. ;_;

Violet's about to be near-demolished in state when I post sometime soon, Goldenrod is just plainly demolished, Azalea's been blown up by a certain Regirock....*shots at a certain made-up character*...

A'yep. Ecruteak's just deathly quiet now, as most of the Rockets have migrated out, but there are still some watchers. The people are still safe and secure, though.

Restrained in a gym.

Some are already dead to due starvation, suicide (they allow the captives to kill themselves via walking into a furnace in the gym), or the Rockets killing them. Gruesome, huh? It's like Neo-Nazis. :D

Okay, fine. That wasn't funny due to the circumstances surrounding that. How 'bout I make a 9/11 joke instead? Sue me. :P

Kidding. Don't get on my back fer that. The best way to forget about those things is to laugh 'em off. ;D

I think you answered your questions yourself, so no comment there for me.

Since you were gone for so long, how about you were put to sleep, and just now woke up, and there's no good explanation. Sub-plot alert. *snicker*

Am I obsessed with sub-plots?Sub-plot has a nice ring to it.

Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.

Copy, paste, rinse, lather, and repeat. Fun fun. XD

Yes, I've gone mad. Hurrah!

Anyway, aside from my rambling, you're good. Yessirmamma.

I'll try to post soon, and I'll try to ask about the new sign-up thing.

Don't worry, GH. Nothin' much has happened. You're lucky this is a dry period. OMG!11112212oneoneontwotwo1

I don't know anything else to talk about, besides the fact that all those new Pokemon were just revealed. *is a happy boy*

Rane
13th September 2006, 1:02 PM
You know Boss, reading your posts and imagining someone actually saying it in words, really makes you sound like... a lunatic or something. I mean, dude, take some chill pills, will ya.

And... I hope you don't destroy Violet just yet, people will interact there in a few posts. I say no more.

EDIT: Oh yes, one thing. I know that TR has managed to capture a whole lot of people in the RPG, but I mean... everyone? I haven't made my character interact with a made-up survivor/escapee since Chris (to avoid too many characters entering the story) but to say that there are almost no other escapees other than Ryan, Karasute and GH's character (Kyle, right?) doesn't sound quite right. But for reasons already mentioned, I won't make Ryan interact with anyone new in my upcoming posts.

GoldenHouou
13th September 2006, 2:45 PM
Yay for crazy people! One day, crazy people and lunatics shall rule over the world! First, though, we must get past the green, cucumber wielding monkeys...

Or, then there's another way. *Evil grin* I won't tell it to you now though, because I'm terribly tired (Had no sleep last night, and then had a busy school day. Oh, and I have to leave to work in an hour. Whopy!) but I shall reveal it laterz D:<

Since you were gone for so long, how about you were put to sleep, and just now woke up, and there's no good explanation. Sub-plot alert. *snicker*

Am I obsessed with sub-plots?Sub-plot has a nice ring to it.

Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.Sub-plot. Sub-plot. Sub-plot.

Sub-plot? Sounds nice enough for me >:D What kind of a sub-plot?

Hmmhsh, put to sleep? Hmm, could work, 'dat. Poor Kyle, though. He has no idea why that was done to him, as he still doesn't know about TR :P

Oh, oh, ohmg, oh, ohzorific honorifics! You said earlier that we could get some 4th gen Pokémon, riiii-iightio?!! Wellies, now with all the new Pokémon revealed, can we get another? Like, everyone can have two? :D *Is aware that she hasn't even gotten the first one yet X3* Or... somethingzors.

Yush, well, I'll do my very best to post today. Not now, though, since I have to leave "soon". But when I get back from work and such.