PDA

View Full Version : The Beginning of our Journey- Chapter 1

ShamanJewel
8th July 2006, 5:56 AM
A girl with a white hat, black shirt with a white dot pattern at the top and bottom of her shirt, a pink skirt with the same pattern, crystal like colored heel sandals and a tan backpack was looking in the mirror waiting for her friend to call to her from outside of her window. A while later he arrives and calls her name, she goes to the window and waves as a sign shes coming, the girl goes downstairs and says goodbye to her mother Renee and younger seven year old sister Emily. This girl that was leaving her houses' name was Hikari (pronounciation: He-kah-ree) and her friend's name was Takeru (Tah-keh-rue). She was outside and started to walk to the lab with her friend she didn't want any of the starter pokemon she wanted a Feeas so she could have a beautiful Milotic but, Feebas are only in Fortree City and they were in LittleRoot Town but she was willing to wait. Soon they arrived at the lab.

But when they got there they were sad to find out that theprofessor was not there, as he was studying wild pokemon at the moment. Takeru wanted to get his pokemon immediatly and as immpatient as he is he rushed out the door to find the professor. Hikari curiously wondered and finally asked the assistant if the professor had a Feebas that he could give her, the assistant nodded yes and walked over to a shelf and took a pokeball and handed it to Hikari, he told her that to make Feebas evolve she would have to feed it pokeblocks that increase its beauty and battle with it. He also told her that she should catch up with her friend because he might get attacked by a wild pokemon, realizing that she quickly rushes through the door into the outside and in to Route 1.

End of chapter 1.

Deathborn_606
8th July 2006, 6:01 AM
What is this forum coming to!

Yami Ryu
8th July 2006, 7:20 AM
Shadowblazer, just because someone blatantly posts crap doesn't give you the chance to spam :/

Shaman: This isn't even worth wasting a minute of my time to read so I will just throw two links at you I highly suggest you click and then read all of the first posts of each. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=96993 <- RULES. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=19 <- ADVICE.