PDA

View Full Version : Yotsuba&!

skarmachild
9th July 2006, 12:09 PM
Yeah, so me anda few friends have been reading this manga by the maker of Azumanga Daioh for a while now, and it's awesome.

It's just about a little girl living with her dad, except she's really curious and full of odd idea's, kinda like Osaka, but more awesome.

Read it!

Haunt of the Vile
9th July 2006, 3:54 PM
My friend bought the first volume a while ago, she read it, and loves it. She let me read it, and I love it. It's so different from most of the manga serieses! It's just pain to find it anywhere since many people have found it >_>

Tenten
9th July 2006, 4:19 PM
I really enjoy this series. My brother bought it, liked it, and let me read it. I was hooked by the time I finished it. It is quite different from many manga series, and I like how light-hearted and funny the little girl Yotsuba can be.

It's odd how I can find a lot of Volume 3, but yet I can't even find Volume 2...

MegaRob
9th July 2006, 7:37 PM
I love this manga series! It's so charming and funny. Yotsuba's dad's friend "Jumbo" is great; I love it whenever he tries to pick up on one of the three sisters that lives next to them. :D
I'd love to find Volume 4... if only. :p

Harukuro
10th July 2006, 4:55 PM
Me and my sister love this series. It's really funny and all of the characters are really unique so far (just like Azumanga Diaoh). We got it from a book order so we don't know were to find the rest also (unfortunatly). ;rukario;

greta_lover
10th July 2006, 5:19 PM
I LOVE Yotsuba&! too!! It's the first Manga that I started reading! It's so hilarious! Love that series!

AkariKanzaki
11th July 2006, 12:03 AM
I'd love to find Volume 4... if only. :p

It hasn't been released in English yet because most of the manga in ADV's manga line is on hiatus. Unfortunately.

Goth_Guy
11th July 2006, 12:46 AM
I love that series, I read volume 1-3, I hope there will be a volume 4

Dragon Rider
12th July 2006, 12:02 PM
Awww, this series is so cuuuute! I love Azumanga Daioh too. Especially Osaka. Hehehe, Osaka....

WheelerTheViper
13th July 2006, 6:03 AM
It hasn't been released in English yet because most of the manga in ADV's manga line is on hiatus. Unfortunately.

Eh? Why is that?

Anyway, I love the manga. Yotsuba's antics crack me up, like when she was trying to teach everyone how to swim. Have to wonder weather she is human or not though XD

Anyone know how far this manga has gotten in japan?

Ridley-X4
13th July 2006, 10:41 AM
Five volumes. And the first volume hints she might be a alien.