1 Porygon2 025/113 Delta Species
3 Celio's Network 088/112 FR/LG
3 Wally's Trainning 089/100 Sandstorm
4 Lady Outing 083/109 Ruby/Sapphire
4 Life Herb 093/112 FR/LG
6 Grass Energy
6 Water Energy
6 Lightning Energy

I have been honing this deck for well over two years now, originally being a Fire and Water type deck, it is now a Lighning, Grass, and Water type deck. This deck has never lost me once, it relies on first searching for the cards that I need, then healing and evolution, and finally destroying my opponants.

With Pidgeot, I can search for one card that I need every turn, then with Porygon2, I am allowed to draw until I six cards in my hand, Venomoth is simple, but powerful staller, then using the Wally's Trainning and the Celios Networks, I can bring out my three most powerful pokemon; first is Flygon, who allows me to use as many of the Energies that I get from the Lady Outings as I want, allowing me to put all three of them to there full potential, with Flygon doing 30 + 10 for every energy attached to it, with Manectric, who can already get as many Lightning energies as I need, can do 40 damage + 10 for each Lightning energy attached to it, with only doing 10 damage to itself, and finally Azumarill, who for every energy attached to it, and any other active pokemon, allows me to flip a coin, and for every head that I land, it does 30 damage to the opponant. My deck's only real weakness is cards that remove energies.

chosen_one386
9th July 2006, 6:05 PM
This is a good deck. At first I thought you had too few enegy, but you have enough. Maybe replacing one Celio's Network and one Wally's Training with two more energy cards will help.

Shiloh Phoenix
10th July 2006, 2:14 AM
no. read my signature. and make the pokemon more consistant.

Blaziken2570
10th July 2006, 4:56 AM
no. read my signature. and make the pokemon more consistant.

Hi, I'm new to these forums, but as you may have read, this deck relies more on energy cards than the quantity pokemon. As you may read in the quote below, I have never once lost a match with this deck, in the eight months that I have had the basic outline of this deck, I have never yet lost with this deck. I have cut enough energys from this deck as it is.

I have been honing this deck for well over two years now, originally being a Fire and Water type deck, it is now a Lighning, Grass, and Water type deck. This deck has never lost me once, it relies on first searching for the cards that I need, then healing and evolution, and finally destroying my opponants.

When I originally constructed this deck, it was just made up of several Blaziken, Slaking, and Wailord, but then I got stronger cards, such as Sceptile, Hariyama, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, and several different Salamences, as well as many other pokemon, and yet none of the pokemon could effeciently win any battles, so I took them out, found these pokemon in my collection, put them in, and devised a fool proof stratigy that has never failed me.

However, you have your own energy sceme, it may suit you, it may not, either way, leave my decks and myself out of it. Sorry if I was a little blunt, but energies are essential for winning.

Esperante
10th July 2006, 5:58 AM
However, you have your own energy sceme, it may suit you, it may not, either way, leave my decks and myself out of it. Sorry if I was a little blunt, but energies are essential for winning.
This is the Rate My Deck section, the whole point of it is to RATE your DECK.

If this deck has never lost, go to ANY POP tournament at all, and I can pretty much gurantee that will change. This deck has no focus, and lacks the ability to do any major damage at all, aside from perhaps flipping a few heads with azumarill, which would promptly be knocked out the next turn anyways. How do you expect to consistantly get out your ONLY pidgeot every game? What happens when you're playing a reasonably-sane opponent and pidgeot is in your prizes? The main base of your search fails, and the deck crashes and burns.

Blaziken2570
10th July 2006, 6:07 PM
This is the Rate My Deck section, the whole point of it is to RATE your DECK.

If this deck has never lost, go to ANY POP tournament at all, and I can pretty much gurantee that will change. This deck has no focus, and lacks the ability to do any major damage at all, aside from perhaps flipping a few heads with azumarill, which would promptly be knocked out the next turn anyways. How do you expect to consistantly get out your ONLY pidgeot every game? What happens when you're playing a reasonably-sane opponent and pidgeot is in your prizes? The main base of your search fails, and the deck crashes and burns.

Pokemon that give major damage
Vemomoth: Sleep and poison in the same turn, then 60 damage in the next.
Manectric: 40 + 10 for each lighning energy attached to it, easy with Electrike having the attack recharge.
Flygon: In a 2 on 2 battle, which is what I usually battle with, Energy Shower allows me to attach as many energies as I want, then Rainbow Blast does 30 + 10 for each Energy attached.
Azumarill: Now, how can you tell me that, teammed up with Flygon, that Azumarill will lose?! It is almost garenteed that in a battle with a serious person that I will be able to flip the coin at least 20 times. 3 heads would be able to kill the average pokemon, 4 to kill the stronger ones, then 7 would kill any pokemon, and with Flygon doing atleast 180 damage with a good starting hand, tell me that I will lose again.
Pidgeot/Porygon2: Celio's Network/Wally's Trainning bring them out and they never have to battle, and with Pidgeot, it has a 0 cost retreat cost.

Sorry Shiloh Phoenix, if I was a bit rude before, but I've seen your other posts, and you do need plenty of energies in a deck, first to make it easier to find them, then to increase you strength. I am just having a really bad week so I'm sorry.

Also Danny I do belong to a tcg league, and there are some pretty good decks here, yet I still haven't lost. Also, there have been plenty of times that my Pidgeot has been in my prizes, but I still manage to get the cards that I need by other means, infact I usually don't even get Pidgeot until the duel is all but won.