PDA

View Full Version : Sky High Gx...lets talk.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
11th July 2006, 9:55 PM
This is RPG cafe corisponding with my new RPG I just made and you can ask me any questions right here.

Rules are
no bashing,
keep flaming to an extent,
and dont spam.

Kris
11th July 2006, 10:33 PM
Do we all have the classes at the same time?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
11th July 2006, 10:36 PM
Yes, we do.

Bandana
11th July 2006, 11:27 PM
Is the RPG going to be like the movie, like the plot, or isn't it?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
12th July 2006, 12:16 AM
Umm......yes and no. I cant really explain but your vilians will attack you sometimes, something really bad MIGHT happen at the end.......you never know. And we can make names for ourselves when the first day of school is over.

Bandana
13th July 2006, 10:47 PM
Yay! The names! *starts thinking already*
But what are the teachers names or do we just call them Sir and Miss?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th July 2006, 10:54 PM
You can pick any superhero or vilian name. The students call the teachers
Proffesor (insert super name here).

The Burnt Shadow
14th July 2006, 4:49 PM
Okay, since I'm one of those evil villains, secretly working as a teacher. Okay, how exactly will I be able to do some mass destruction without the whole school pounding their powers against me? Am I allowed to do stuff like change uniforms from teacher to villain and villain to teacher, so I can both teach the students and cause mass mayhem or something?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
14th July 2006, 6:27 PM
Yes you may.

Magneto
15th July 2006, 4:13 AM
Well, as a villian, I don't have a villian to attack me. So will I be attacked by heros?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
15th July 2006, 4:17 AM
Ok, umm.......you wont really be a vilian per say, but you will act really mean and you will be a vilian when you get older so if you ever saw the movie, you'll be like that fire dude before he started to help the other kids.

Ledian_X
15th July 2006, 5:20 AM
M'anta's going to really be able to tell who the good guys and bad guys are. He is a telepath. But, I dunno if he'll actually attend classes. He's already trained in the use of his powers. If anything, he'll hang around the staff until he finds a way back to his reality. Course, he'll help out.

LX

Kris
15th July 2006, 5:30 AM
I need to claim two names for my characters since I won't be here when the thing starts...so Gali for Kris, and SOnic for Bryan.
Unless I get declined. If I do, I'll delete my post when I get back.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
15th July 2006, 2:52 PM
We have just started.

crystal-zephyr
15th July 2006, 3:51 PM
my character's a villian though so would i have to start out diffrently?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
15th July 2006, 3:56 PM
No^you would just get on the bus when it arives at your house. Also since your a vilian, you can have friends that are vilians to like NPC's. Also you will probably be in contact with Shades character which is a teacher because he's evil too.
Just act like Draco Malfoy in harry potter. Thats how evil you'll be.

Musical Mayhem
19th July 2006, 4:32 AM
What do we do after we've been power tested? I just made Kat sit on the bleachers next to Banndana's girl, Charsi. I\

TheTurquoiseTauros!
19th July 2006, 5:06 AM
Well, we go to class. It is like a normal day of school accept we have powers, some evil kids might attack us in school, and maybe all the vilians will group together and try to kill us all.

Musical Mayhem
19th July 2006, 3:14 PM
Okay, well, I guess I'll head to class/homeroom then.

Ledian_X
19th July 2006, 3:54 PM
Go for it. Just don't mind the metahuman battle in the Danger R-...err...the school gym.

LX

TheTurquoiseTauros!
19th July 2006, 5:45 PM
Im not trying to sound mean or anything but it sounds like I'm not in charge anymore.........

Musical Mayhem
20th July 2006, 7:09 PM
Well, you just have to make things happen. You can work with what others have made happen to push the plot ahead. I've found that if your plot goes too slowly, people start making their own things happen. Just take the whell and ya know, try to make it work. That's what I've found out. A little advice for you.

Kris
21st July 2006, 3:23 AM
Before I post my first post, I had quite an idea.
My character could be a new student, and somebody (preferably a boy...ahem...) could, you know, like show her and Bryan around.

Ledian_X
21st July 2006, 3:29 AM
Good idea. And yeah, Tauros try to make things happen or go with a flow. That's what I'd do. Try to react to others' post.

LX

Kris
21st July 2006, 11:18 PM
Seriously, is NOBODY going to welcome me? -__- I could HELP you with the premonition thing, you know. -_-

Ledian_X
21st July 2006, 11:38 PM
Sorry, Kris. We're kinda on the surface now in the RPG.

Anyway, I had to call in Razor Leaf a few mins ago because of cooler305. He doesn't seem to understand that posts need to be longer than his and need to be descriptive and use quotations.

Also, Razor issued a statement saying that some people need to lengthen their posts or he'll act again. Now, I don't want him to close it and don't think he's a harda s s because he's doing his job. I was admin with the guy so I know what he's like.

So, just try to work on lengthening posts. I dunno what we're gonna do about Cooler.

LX

Scar
22nd July 2006, 2:02 AM
Okay...in regards to The Turquoise Tauros's last post, where she had her character use telekenisis to freeze my character. This is just a heads-up, but that form of telekenisis doesn't exactly work on him. It does, after all, constitute as the manipulation of his brain, which has no effect on him due to his powers. I'm not sure if I made that clear enough in my sign-up, however, which is why I'm telling you all now. I believe Ledian_X showed this in his latest post, but I just thought it smart to reinforce this fact in the Cafe Thread.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
22nd July 2006, 3:30 AM
^Sorry if that made you mad but It was just a post.......and you are wrong. His freeze power stops time around an object/s. It had nothing to do with going into his brain, So it was ok. Also you ruined my post by saying it didnt work. That aint nice.

Edit: Just as you said in that post above, If you would have looked at my sign up you would have known he stopped the time flow around objects.

Scar
22nd July 2006, 4:32 AM
Oh I wasn't mad or anything. I was just letting everyone know for future reference...But no it wasn't all that mean. Plus, Justin's powers are, first and foremost, telekenisis. It's fair to assume that any secondary powers he may have are telekinetic in origin, or at least related to it: my apologies if I misunderstood. However I personally still believe that Justin's time freezing powers would, at the very least, have less of an effect on him than on an average person. But whatever. You really didn't have to overreact like that, you know.

Perhaps it's best if we simply leave it as-is and drop the subject, agreed?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
22nd July 2006, 4:39 AM
Cool. Hey, do you think the RPG is going to fast? I really dont know if it is but it does seem like it......your thoughts?

Ledian_X
22nd July 2006, 5:11 AM
Maybe a little but then again my characters have to find Medulla and we can't get a bead on where he is because Krane has the school now. We need a plan of attack and we can't rush in. It'd also help if the kids in the rpg not fight with each other. Plus, your character will find out sooner or later that M'anta's going home and he's not going with just Mentalash and Boulderbeast.

Evan's going to the Starboltsverse. He doesn't like how things are in this reality. Wants adventure you see that isn't corny and wants a fresh start.

LX

Kris
22nd July 2006, 5:59 AM
Ledian_X, are you saying I should quit? Oh, how nice of you...
Anyways, I have a feeling that my character has no--an will not--have a part in this story as others have. Not to mention that I have absolutely no idea what is going on, and I have nowhere to go, as everyone is...not on the school grounds, minus the professor. -__-

TheTurquoiseTauros!
22nd July 2006, 5:59 AM
^It would be pretty cool if you took all the people to the StarBoltVerse to look for something to stop all the evil.........

Ledian_X
22nd July 2006, 6:04 AM
Ledian_X, are you saying I should quit? Oh, how nice of you...
Anyways, I have a feeling that my character has no--an will not--have a part in this story as others have. Not to mention that I have absolutely no idea what is going on, and I have nowhere to go, as everyone is...not on the school grounds, minus the professor. -__-

I never said you should quit. All I said was that our characters are on the ground and yours is up in the Sky High. Kinda in a precarious position too. You gotta follow along with the story is what I am saying. I don't think you should quit.

Edit: And, sorry, I have enough characters in my universe to keep track of. Scar asked and I accepted. But, you could help us get home if you so desire. Right now don'tcha think we need to save the freakin' school?

LX

Kris
22nd July 2006, 6:08 AM
I never said you should quit. All I said was that our characters are on the ground and yours is up in the Sky High. Kinda in a precarious position too. You gotta follow along with the story is what I am saying. I don't think you should quit.

Edit: And, sorry, I have enough characters in my universe to keep track of. Scar asked and I accepted. But, you could help us get home if you so desire. Right now don'tcha think we need to save the freakin' school?

LX
Like I said, I have no idea what's going on...

Ledian_X
22nd July 2006, 6:19 AM
Like I said, I have no idea what's going on...

Okay, here's the basics. This is what this thread is for.

My character arrived from the Starboltsverse and is basically like "WTF is all this?". He meets up with a kid named Evan who wants to go to his reality after he overhears a convo with Principal Powers. They spar and pretty much destroy the gym. He agrees to take him with him. Before that though, he senses Crane's evil intentions and decides not to act until he has proof Crane's evil.

After telling off Commander, he and Evan go outside and witness an object falling from the sky. It's Boulderbeast from my reality. We go to investigate and I sense a girl fall from Sky High. M'anta catches her, brings her back and figures out Krane did it.

So, they formulate a plan. Mentalash comes in and gets everyone access to a bus. Meanwhile, a bunch of students figure out what happen and M'anta picks them up after dealing with Kayura, Evan's ex. They land in a park to discuss a plan.

Then, Crane acts and knocks out Commander and Powers. That's basically it. Pretty easy to follow. Just gotta read posts. But, this thread helps.

LX

Kris
22nd July 2006, 6:27 AM
Okay, here's the basics. This is what this thread is for.

My character arrived from the Starboltsverse and is basically like "WTF is all this?". He meets up with a kid named Evan who wants to go to his reality after he overhears a convo with Principal Powers. They spar and pretty much destroy the gym. He agrees to take him with him. Before that though, he senses Crane's evil intentions and decides not to act until he has proof Crane's evil.

After telling off Commander, he and Evan go outside and witness an object falling from the sky. It's Boulderbeast from my reality. We go to investigate and I sense a girl fall from Sky High. M'anta catches her, brings her back and figures out Krane did it.

So, they formulate a plan. Mentalash comes in and gets everyone access to a bus. Meanwhile, a bunch of students figure out what happen and M'anta picks them up after dealing with Kayura, Evan's ex. They land in a park to discuss a plan.

Then, Crane acts and knocks out Commander and Powers. That's basically it. Pretty easy to follow. Just gotta read posts. But, this thread helps.

LX

I suppose that made it a bit easier to understand...
...wait, did you say I could help you? That may work.
...and I skimmed over the posts. Next time I will read them more...eh...carefully...

Ledian_X
22nd July 2006, 6:33 AM
If you can get off Sky High and find the rest of us. But, then after we stop the baddie for a while, M'anta and co very much want to return to their reality. Anyway, it pays to be careful reading so that you aren't confused.

LX

Kris
22nd July 2006, 6:51 AM
If you can get off Sky High and find the rest of us. But, then after we stop the baddie for a while, M'anta and co very much want to return to their reality. Anyway, it pays to be careful reading so that you aren't confused.

LX
Actually, that would work, because my character needs something to do, somewhere to go. And I'm not letting her take Bryan with her, because she will end up forgetting him at the school, as he was running around. But I need to think of some way to get off of that place...oh wait. Since I have the ability over air along with water, I should be able to get her down...safely.

Ledian_X
27th July 2006, 6:20 PM
Quick Question:

How in the world did you guys get a bus? The bus carrying M'anta, Boulderbeast, Evan and Mentalash stayed at Sky High. So, how did it suddenly appear back on the ground?

Just asking because I am lost on that part of continuity. I couldn't ask earlier as my computer had issues.

LX

Musical Mayhem
27th July 2006, 6:25 PM
Huh. That's a good question. I thought WE still had the bus, obviously I didn't realize that you guys took it *stupid*. Maybe... we had two buses in the beginning? *suggestion to make self not look stupid*

Kris
28th July 2006, 7:01 AM
*looks around*
...I'm lost.
Are you guys at the school? Because I'm there...and I really want to post...

The Burnt Shadow
28th July 2006, 12:32 PM
Well I'm in the school playing the violin. You can face off against me if you want...

Ledian_X
28th July 2006, 2:46 PM
Or I could have you meet up with M'anta as he's flying through the school, hears the music and your character thinks I am a bad guy or something. I think that's what I'll do. I'll post later, though. Oh and sharky posted. That was his last chance I think. I may have to pm him and get him out. Sucks, doesn't it?

LX

Kris
28th July 2006, 6:23 PM
I have no idea why you're playing the violin...but ok.
I can't post right now, maybe later, because my friend just died and I need to clear my mind...

TheTurquoiseTauros!
28th July 2006, 6:35 PM
Aww....I hope you feel better soon!

Ledian_X
28th July 2006, 8:14 PM
I kicked cooler3o5 out of the RPG. His character no longer exists. He failed to listen and comply with the RPG rules and I had to kick him out as I was co-admin. Here's my PM to him. I hate having to do it, but I needed to. He had his second chance and failed.

Hi.

I'm sorry to say that you've been voted out of the RPG by myself and the others in the RPG. You failed to listen to the tips I have given you in regards to posting. You also had your last chance and you're hereby gone from the RPG.

I'm sorry but that's the way it has to be. Your character is no longer in the RPG. We gave you a second chance and I did warn you several times. You ignored me and you continue to make non-sensical posts.

Sorry it had to come to this.

LX

As for Kris, you have my condolences. I will be including your char in my next post as soon as I find out what her powers are.

LX

Musical Mayhem
28th July 2006, 11:32 PM
Hehe. Sorry about the whole bus thing. It was partially my fault. PARTIALLY. Well, I don't know what we can do about that at this point, I mean, it's not like we can edit ALL those posts just so that we can establish that the bus is gone. It would be annoying and kind of screw up the plot. We're hopefully still on the ground. I feel like I'm tied up in so many sub-plots that it's strangling me. *sigh*

Ledian_X
28th July 2006, 11:35 PM
You are still on the ground.

LX

Kris
29th July 2006, 12:42 AM
Thank you, LX. I'll find the time to post...as soon as I can.

Ledian_X
3rd August 2006, 1:38 AM
*rubs head* I need something explained in the RPG...

How the hell did Kat whose power is premonition suddenly get the ability to transform into animals? The powers do not match. If someone has a secondary mutation, the powers should connect somehow. I am aware my characters natural abilities don't connect with his powers but they do make sense.

Usually a telekinetic can have telepathy as a secondary power. But, I dunno if it's just me but it just doesn't make any sense. Or am I missing something?

LX

Kris
3rd August 2006, 7:49 AM
Uh...hi guys. Again.
Like I said, I'll find the time to post, not now though, so I'd really, REALLY appreciate it if SOMEBODY would be my character. :(

Musical Mayhem
3rd August 2006, 4:51 PM
*rubs head* I need something explained in the RPG...

How the hell did Kat whose power is premonition suddenly get the ability to transform into animals? The powers do not match. If someone has a secondary mutation, the powers should connect somehow. I am aware my characters natural abilities don't connect with his powers but they do make sense.

Usually a telekinetic can have telepathy as a secondary power. But, I dunno if it's just me but it just doesn't make any sense. Or am I missing something?

LX
I mentioned it in my sign-up and no one objected to it then. Kat's family has many odd powers shifted in among thier psychic abilities, Kat inherited it from her grandmother (should have mentioned that in my sign-up). I was waiting for an ideal time for Kat to literally explode in anger. Since she's very conservative, she usually holds her anger in until she finds an ideal vent. Which she has.

I'm beginning to feel like TheTurquioseTauros, Bandana, and I have become what I like to call "filler characters" Who don't really DO anything, they just fill in empty space. *points to empty space*

Kris
4th August 2006, 1:43 AM
I mentioned it in my sign-up and no one objected to it then. Kat's family has many odd powers shifted in among thier psychic abilities, Kat inherited it from her grandmother (should have mentioned that in my sign-up). I was waiting for an ideal time for Kat to literally explode in anger. Since she's very conservative, she usually holds her anger in until she finds an ideal vent. Which she has.

I'm beginning to feel like TheTurquioseTauros, Bandana, and I have become what I like to call "filler characters" Who don't really DO anything, they just fill in empty space. *points to empty space*

I know what you mean, see MY character. It's even worse.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
4th August 2006, 2:07 AM
^I agree. Its starting to really suck that we are all filler characters...........I made the damn RPG and Im STILL a filler character and its gotten to a point that you super freaks from the different planet wont let us do anything.
I WILL SHUT THIS RPG DOWN!! ALSO I'LL START IT IN MY FORUM BECAUSE ALL THE "FILLER CHARACTERS" HERE ARE IN MY FORUM!!!! And, Magneto, you ever talk to me like the way you did before......and your out! GOT IT!!! Have a nice day!

Ledian_X
4th August 2006, 3:36 AM
On behalf of Scar, myself and Nylf, I'm sorry if we made it seem like we were the focus of the RPG but we're not. I'm also sorry we stopped Krane but you know he'll be back. But, our characters need a way home and it doesnt really involve your chars. You can be main characters but I think it'd help if you guys try to interact more.

There's no need to have the RPG closed. We aren't making the characters seem all mega important. You guys need to put effort into your characters. I don't mean to sound mean or anything but if you're gonna RP, you gotta show depth and try to follow the story. Crane'll probably be back. But, my characters have an issue that doesnt involve your chars because Two of us aren't school age. That being M'anta and BB. Evan's with us because hios character doesn't like Sky High. Neither do M'anta and Boulderbeast. But, I have an idea that may work...

You guys say you're filler characters but you're not. You guys need to make things happen that make sense. You had Stronghold's number. You could have called and done something with that. But, you stayed in the park. You guys gotta make things happen if you don't want to be filler characters. You also probably should read what others say more and react with that, if you guys have a problem PM me as I am co admin. I want to help. So, if you have a problem, PM me. Tarous, you don't need to quit the RPG over this. PM me your problems and we can work something out. Or we can discuss here.

LX

TheTurquoiseTauros!
4th August 2006, 3:54 AM
This RPG isnt as good as the Naruto RPG, but it is still good! I'm not going to close it....yet anyway. I was just saying that on all the "Filler Characters" behaf, that we are tired of you guys getting all the attention. Case Closed.

Ledian_X
4th August 2006, 4:24 AM
Well, don't talk like that, please.You guys put me on the spot and I find that very disconcerting because all myself and the others have been doing is RPing. I've RPed at TPM, BMG and here and never came across this problem. I don't like being talked to like that.

You guys aren't secondary characters. You just need to work on post length and plot ideas. You guys could have done what M'anta suggested. Just go to the house. Screw standing around. It ended fast because you took a while.

If you have problems, PM me. You basically need to work on that and coming up with plots for your characters as well.

What would you have me do about the situation, then? I don't mean to be writing detailed posts about the character in the rpg. But, that's how you RP. Then your character would react to what happened and not post random things. Btw, can you tell me what Magneto did? I think I missed something.

I'm sorry my rpg stylle is different than the rest of you.

LX

Musical Mayhem
4th August 2006, 3:34 PM
Hehe. *blushes* I feel REALLY bad now. I put that in there because well, it's hard being the conservative character. I made myself her because I wanted to try it out. I was er.... edgy for reasons I don't care to explain yesterday that's why that's there. I guess I just can't think of anything interesting for Kat to do... she's just... Kat.

We might have taken a while because we probably don't live in the same time zones. I mean... I know that Bandana is never on until like two or three o'clock my time. And most of you guys post at night.... for me anyways. I mean Ledian lives in New Hampshire so we're in the same time zone, but other then that I don't think there's anyone else in there.

I'd like to defend my post by the way. You say that the posts were random and posting random things. It took me about twenty minuites to get that post the way I wanted it and it STILL isn't perfect. But that's my style. It takes me a while to think up anything worth posting because I'm a little on the slow side when it comes to writing.

I guess becuase I was edgy yesterday I felt like you guys were in the spotlight and we were on a wild goose chase. We were seriously getting there though. I told you, my RPG style is a little slow, I hate to push things to fast. Tauros and I had even picked which one of his friends we were going to be. We were getting there, we just don't pick up the action as fast as you guys took care of it.

What Magneto did... I'm not exactly sure.

Insperational Words from the desk of Charmed,
You don't have to be sorry your RPG style is different, usually I RPG in first person too. I'm sure that's not what you meant though. You shouldn't be sorry that your style is different, it's YOUR style.

-Charmed

RaZoR LeAf
5th August 2006, 5:05 PM
^I agree. Its starting to really suck that we are all filler characters...........I made the damn RPG and Im STILL a filler character and its gotten to a point that you super freaks from the different planet wont let us do anything.
I WILL SHUT THIS RPG DOWN!! ALSO I'LL START IT IN MY FORUM BECAUSE ALL THE "FILLER CHARACTERS" HERE ARE IN MY FORUM!!!! And, Magneto, you ever talk to me like the way you did before......and your out! GOT IT!!! Have a nice day!

This RPG isnt as good as the Naruto RPG, but it is still good! I'm not going to close it....yet anyway. I was just saying that on all the "Filler Characters" behaf, that we are tired of you guys getting all the attention. Case Closed.

The problem you have is you let people of a higher experience join your RPG. LedianX, Nylf and Scar have all been RPGing longer than you, and they also write fanfiction. I think you have forgotten an important detail, the key thing about RPGs. Characters are only as important much as YOU make them. The reason you feel left out in your own RPG is that you aren't making your characters seem important enough, or giving them anything to do.

You can't say they are getting all the attention. It's YOUR RPG. You decide what happens along the main storyline, nobody else.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
9th August 2006, 5:23 AM
Wow....thanks! Its like you know exactly what to say, and you are 100% right!

Ledian_X
11th August 2006, 1:57 AM
Hey

Hope we get some inactive people to post because we should get a move on. I had my character ask everyone if they were gonna stay with M'anta, BB, Evan and Mentalash or go back to the semi-ruined Sky High. Just hoping people post so I can post and we can get going.

LX

Edit: Tauros, can you please turn the pm system on so that I can pm you since I am co-admin.

Musical Mayhem
11th August 2006, 3:07 PM
I already posted Kat's response, and I can't post again, since well, I need someone else to post first. 'Cause that would be a little messed up.

Pipersgirl
11th August 2006, 10:59 PM
Hey! Sorry but my computer broke down and I had to make another account here which really sucks. I'll try to post in a little while and for all you people that are slow out there, I am TheTurquioseTauros, just with my other name.

Ledian_X
15th August 2006, 3:44 PM
Pipersgirl? Are you ignoring my PMs? We need you to post in the Sky High RPG so that we can get a move on. We need Justin's opinion on the situation so we can go. Please post so that others can continue the RPG. I have sent you two PMs ard you've ignored me. Please respond to this or post.

LX

Pipersgirl
15th August 2006, 4:14 PM
Sorry guys! Been real busy with school starting and only had time to request some banners for my forum. I posted there right now.