PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Revenge of the Dark Lord Commader Wesley (PG)

Train836
13th July 2006, 6:08 PM
this fic is about the dark lord commader wesley, about 36000 years ago he was killed by the chosen one king and his ring of power was taken from after he died so he spent his whole life in the shadow world and now he returns to find his ring of power and he has learned that team rocket had. but they gave it to Ash by mistake so it's up to Ash and his friends & his long lost brother wesley. now commander wesley attack the city of Gangtser city.
hope you like it it would be very good.

Deathborn_606
13th July 2006, 6:18 PM
I take that you beginning trainers think you can just write any piece of crapp here....right.

Well you're wrong. Why can't you {insert bad word here} read the rules and the advice for aspiring authors for god's sake.

IceKing
13th July 2006, 6:34 PM
I take that you beginning trainers think you can just write any piece of crapp here....right.

Well you're wrong. Why can't you {insert bad word here} read the rules and the advice for aspiring authors for god's sake.

Can you honestly say that the first thing you did when coming here was reading the rules and advice for aspiring authors?

Trainer836, I see that you are definetely very imaginative, but remember, at Serebii there are high writing standards and it takes more than creativity to create a fic. And you do need to read the rules before posting a fic or else it will get closed, one of the rules says you need to start with a chapter or prologue, not an idea! I suggest you look around other fics rated 5 stars to see how they write and how they post. Remember, don't just post something in the reply box, you need to type it out and reread it and make sure its the best quality you can produce before posting. If you want tips on writing, read Advice for Aspiring Authors.

Good luck!