PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon: The Hoenn Expedition

Kite.of.Autumn
14th July 2006, 2:57 PM
The Hoenn Expedition

Chapters

***LINKS REMOVED BY YIVYN @ 3:17 EST***

Prologue
Five years after the incident with Kyogre and Groudon, Team Aqua and Magma disbanded and joined other societies, which the heads of Aqua and Magma were arrested for Pokemon Theft and Abuse.

In celebration, the president of Hoenn, Steven Stone, who recently discovered new islands near Hoenn, opened up new attractions…mainly The Pokepark, a Pokemon amusement park on Slate Island, one of the islands North West of Evergrande City.

But not all is good…since the Zoo in the Pokepark signed a contract for new species, two of which are very legendary Pokemon from the region of Shinou. A new team formed, just to steal them on opening day and use them for world demise.

So in Littleroot Town, a young man by the name of Yivyn Azuderé decides to set off on a Pokemon adventure of his own. First he needs to get his own Pokemon from Professor Birch...

Final Thoughts

Enjoy. It looks really bad on FF.net so I'll add it to my site soon.

-Yivyn

The Burnt Shadow
14th July 2006, 3:26 PM
Okay, I'm not really on heavy criticism, but this prologue's pretty short. I'm not sure, but I think it has to be at least a page. Plus you should post your stories here and not give links to other sites of your stories. But I did read your stories and it's not that bad...

Kite.of.Autumn
14th July 2006, 3:39 PM
Okay, I'm not really on heavy criticism, but this prologue's pretty short. I'm not sure, but I think it has to be at least a page.

Oh. I'll keep that in mind for any other stories I do.

Plus you should post your stories here and not give links to other sites of your stories.

Oh. I'll keep that in mind for any other stories I do.

[/CENTER]

But I did read your stories and it's not that bad...

Not that bad? Or not that good? Lol! I've never actually written a Fanfic before, so this is my first one.

Kite.of.Autumn
14th July 2006, 8:01 PM
Hm...I need to try again.

Could a Mod or Admin please close this? I wish for it not to be up anymore since I'm taking another approach at this Fanfic writing.

Dilasc
14th July 2006, 8:17 PM
You're not supposed tio use links. Copy and paste the story here. Read the rules.

chrisivy
2nd August 2006, 11:42 PM
Your sorta starting off your fics like me, I never read the rules in the beginning. I couldn't even write a proper paragraph. But if you try hard enough this story might get interesting.