PDA

View Full Version : Ed Edd n' Eddy...n' Pearl? Journey to be Rich

15th July 2006, 3:58 AM
South of the mountain that seperates Kanto from Johto, there is a tiny island called Peach Creek. Scared by a rumor that people build devices to kill Pokemon live there, not many inhabit the island. This rumor is not true however. On this island live three boys. Their names are Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

Ed is the strongest of the three. He is an idiot with almost no brain whp is adicted to T.V. He wears a green overshirt, and his undershirt is white with red stripes.

Edd (usually called Double D) is the weakest of three, however he is the smartest. He wears a black stocking cap, a red shirt, and black cap.

Eddy is the greediest and shortest of the three. He beleives he is popular and hates Kevin, a very popular student at the school they go too. He wears a yellow shirt with a red stripe going down it and blue shorts.

All three of these characters have failed many attempts to scam kids and go to Peack Creek Jr. High School. They all also know that Pokemon live on the huge island north of them.

One day Eddy decided he was bored and that all the other children were growing up, becoming too smart for their scams. Ed then says that he is smart because there are Pokemon gyms in a league.

Eddy then decides if he wins the Johto 12th Pokemon League, he would be able too train others at huge fees, and sell merchandise online. Along with Ed, the duo goes to Double D's house.

Double D learns of this, and decides this could help him become even smarter.

The next day he announces to all the children of the cul-de-sac that they should go up to Johto, that all three professors are at the Newbark lab, and that they should go there. They all convince their parents to let them leave, and thus, a new journey began.

As soon as the three Eds were on the ship, the ship departed from Peach Creek Island. Alond them on the ship was Johnny, an idiot with a fascanation for acorns who thought his peice of wood was alive and were a white shirt with blue pants, Plank, Johnn's peice of wood that had two eyes and a smile drewen on it, Jiimy, a boy with braces who followed Sarah wherever she went and wears a blue shirt with white pants, Sarah, Ed's bratty baby sister who was best friends with Jimmy, had orange hair, and wears a red shirt with orange shorts, Rolf, a farmboy from another country who made friends with Keavin andd were a yellow shirt with blue pants, and Keavin, a popular athlete at Peach Creek Jr. High who makes fun of the three Eds and were a green shirt, black shorts, and a red cap.

When they got there, they marched into the lab. The proffesors were all there in white lab coats, along with a girl named Pearl who were a white stocking cap, a black shir, a pink skirt, pink boots with black socks, and a red scarf.

"I have 11 Pokemon who are all eating out back. You can go out there now and pick whichever one you want," said professor Birch.

"Pet the chicken, pet the chicken," said Ed as he dashed torwards the orange chicken Pokemon, Torchick. He picked it up and decided this firey Pokemon would be his starter.

Johnny was looking around for the starter he wanted. He then noticed a bowl of food that no one was eating. He looking up in the tree behind him. A Treecko was eating acorns! Johnny climbed up the tree with Plank.

"Do you like acorns too?" said Johnny. The Gecko shook his head yes. And thus, Johnny had chose his starter.

Edd still wanted to find an intelligent starter, or a curious one. He turned around and saw bulbasaur was trying to find out what happens when you press a button in the lab. Bulbasaur was yelled at by Prof. Oak, and stopped.

"Would you like to travel with me?" Double D asked. The grass Pokemon shook his head yes.

Eddy wa mad. He couldn't find a single Pokemon that was good for him. Then he noticed an empty bowl. At another Pokemon's bowl, Totodile was trying to steal the other Pokemon's food.

"I think I like you," said Eddy. Totodile decided it would travel with Eddy.

It appeared everyone had chosen their starter Pokemon. The tariners gathered outside the lab, talking bout who they would travel with.

"I need a good pracyice battle. How about you Ed, lets have are first battle here and now!" Keavin said.

"I choose you, go, Torchick!" Ed yelled. He threw a pokeball up into the air. The ball unleashed an orange chicken Pokemon called Torchick.

"Get out here and beat this idiot! Go, Charlizard!" Keavin shouted. Out of his Pokeball came a lizard Pokemon called Charmander.

"Torchick, use peck on Charmander!" Ed commanded. The chicken ran up to Charmander and pecked it with its beak.

"Now, Totodile, use Watergun!" Ed commanded. The chicken turned around and stared at him.

"Ed! That's a Torchick and Torchicks can't earn watergun.

"Charlizard! Keep on using Scratch on Torchick!" Keavin yelled. The lizard keeped on using scratch, and Torchick was growing weaker as Ed was yelleing random commands that his Pokemon couldn't use.

"Torchick, use your Peck now!" Ed yelled. Torchick used peck on charmander, which was a little more powerfull because the attack was closer.

"Charlizard, use Scratch to finish off Torchick!" Keavin yelled. The lizard scratched Torchck, and the chicken was knocked out.

After being healed, Ed, Edd, and Eddy decided to travel with each other. Rolf, Keavin, and Nazz made up a group. Plank, Johnny, Sarah and Jimmy were the third group. But Pearl hadn't decided whp she wanted to travel with.

"I think I'll travel with the Eds," Pearl announced. Then the journeys had started.

By the end of the day the group made it to Cherrygrove city, where they decided to stay and train for a while. Ed was reading comics with Torchick, Pearl was trying to level up her Mudkip, Eddy was teaching totodile a special move, and Edd was trying to figure out good combos to use while training with his Bulbasaur.

The next day they set out to reach the next city, but were blocked by four people in Samauri armour.

"We are the Samauri brothers. To get to the next city you must beat us in a four-on-four battle," said one of the Samauris.

"A four-on-four battle.....What's that?" ased Pearl.

"It is a battle where two teams of four trainers use one Pokemon each. They choose which Pokemon they wish to attack," said the same Samauri.

"Okay then, I choose Totodile!" yelled Eddy. Out of his Pokeball came the blue crocodile Pokemon, Totodile.

"I will use my Bulbasaur," said Double D calmly. Out of his Pokeball cam a half plant/ half animal Dinasaur thing called Bulbasaur.

"Torchick good for Ed!" yelled Ed. Out of his Pokeball, the chicken Pokemon came out.

"Mudkip, lets beat these guys!" yelled Pearl, who sent out the Mudfish Pokemon, Mudkip.

"I will choose Hoothoot," said the first Samauri, who sent out the owl Pokemon Hoothoot.

"Sentret, it is that time again," said the second Samauri. He unleashed a Furret-like Pokemon called Sentret.

"Weedle, you will be my choice," said the third Samauri, who sent out the worm Pokemon.

"Caterpie, you know what to do," said the fourth Samauri, who used the caterpillar Pokemon.

"Mudkip use Watergun on Hoothoot!" yelled Pearl. The Mudfish shot water at Hoothoot.

"Totodile use Watergun from the otherside of Hoothoot!" commanded Eddy. The crocodile shot water at the owl aswell.

"Hoothoot! Shake it off and escape!" yelled a Samauri. But he was too late. Hoothoot had fainted.

"Hoothoot, return" he said. the Pokemon was sent bacl into its Pokeball.

"Bulbasaur, use vine whip to keep ahold of Sentret!" commanded Double D. The Pokemon unleashed two vines that wrapped arounf Sentret.

"Torchick, use vine whip on Weedle!" yelled Ed. The Pokemon was onfused and didn't do anything.

"Weedle, use Stringshot on Sentret and try to pull it out of Vinewhip!" yelled a Samauri. The worm used stringshot, and started pulling in the opposite direction of Bulbasaur. Sentret was freed.

"Torchick use Razorleaf!" yelled Ed. Torchick was still confused. It did nothing.

"Mudkip, use Watergun on Weedle!" yelled Pearl. Mudkip shot water at the Pokemon, who went flying into Caterpie.

"Totodile, Rage on both Caterpie and Weedle!" yelled Eddy. The Pokemon ran right into the piled up Pokemon, hurting all three badly, but not knocking out Totodile.

"Weedle, return," said a Samauri. After a red flash, the Pokemon had dissapeared into its Pokeball.

"You too, Caterpie," yelled another Samauri. The Pokemon returned.

"Totodile, use Watergun on Sentret!" yelled Eddy. Water was shot at Sentret.

"Torchick, use Solarbeam to finish it off!" commanded Ed. Torchick wasn't confused, however, it did nothing, and finally realised its owner was an idiot.

"Wait! Sentret is already hurt enough. We lose," said the remaining Samauri. "Earlier a trainer wearing a green shirt with a red cap beat us with his Charmander.

"Grr...." said an angered Eddy.The trainers all had their Pokemon return.

Soon the group made it to Violet City. Ed read comics with Torchick. Eddy and Pearl were training their Pokemon, and Edd was researching his Bulbasaur. The net day would be a big one, for that is the day they would have their First Gym Batttle.

It was the day the Eds and Pearl would have their first Gym battle. They took and elevator up to the top of the building, where the Gym's battlefeild was. The feild was wide and open. Ther wasn't a roof, and there were four pillars.

"So, you wish fto challenge me to a Gym battle, eh?" asked Falkner, the leader of the Gym.

"We would each like one one-on-one match, plese," replied Double D.

"Fine. I will battle the one in the Green overshirt," said Falkner.

"I am Ed. Hear me roar," said.

"I think I will use.....Pidgeotto," said Falkener, who released the bird from his Pokeball.

"Go Torchick.!" yelled Ed, who released the chicken.

"Torchick use Ember!" yelled Ed. The Pokemon released a blast of fire from its mouth.

"Dodge," said Falkner. The bird dodge the fire. "That attack won't work on me."

"Now my Mutant Cyclops from Aliens 3: Mutants send a bolt out your eye!" yelled Ed.

"You have to be the dumbest-" started Falkner, who stopped in the middle of what he was saying. Torchick really did send bolts out of his eyes, knocking out Pidgeotto.

"How did he do that?" said Eddy.

"That..that attack.....that was....extroidinary! Torchick must have pretended it really was the Mutant and tricked its body into beleiving that, allowing it to use the attack it was commanded," replied Double D.

"It looks like the attack's effects have worn off...we should call that attack Edtrenome," replied Pearl.

"You are the winner! Please accept this badge!" said Falkner, who was wearing a blue shirt and had blue hair. "I'll battle you, the one with the black cap."

"I'm Edd. Just call me Double D," replied Double D.

"Go Fearow!" yelled Falkner. This Pokemon was a bird aswell, but with a sharper beak.

"Come on out, Bulbasaur!" yelled Double D. The plant/animal thing was released.

"Use Drill Peck!" yelled Fakner. Fearow started spinning with his beak infront of him.

"Dodge!" yelled Double D. Bulbasaur rolled over, and Fearow's attack missed."Use Razorleaf on the pillar!"

Bulbasaur shot fast leaves at the pillar. The leaves bounced off the pillars repeatedly, eveantually hitting Fearow.

"Now its my turn! Use Wing Attack!" yelled Falkner. Fearow started flapping its wings, starting up two tornadoes. The spped of the tornadoes were two high, and Bulbasaur was hurt badly.

"Bulbasaur, this is our last change, use the attack we practiced last night. Use Bulbasaur's Barrage!" yelled Double D. Bulbasaur use Vinewhip to attack it too the pillars, then stepped back causing him two look like a slingshot. Bulbasaur started shooting seeds at Fearow.

"Its going two take more then Bullet seed to beat us!" yelled Falkner. All of a sudden, Bulbasaur unleshed itself from the pillars. It hurled itself at Fearow both Pokemon looked knocked out after the attack. All of a sudden, Bulbasaur stood up.

"As the winner of this match, Double D is the receiver of this badge," said Falkner. "You. The female. I will battle you next."

"I'm Pearl. Nicve too meet you. Too bad you're going to lose." said Pearl.

"That is only if you can beat me. Go, Noctowl!" yelled Falkner. He release an owl Pokemon that was the evoved form of Hoothoot.

"Come on out my cute mudfish Mudkip!" yelled Pearl. She sent out the mudfish Pokemon Mudkip. "Let me introduce you to what I call the one-turn-knock-out. Mudkip, Water-Death!" yelled Pearl.

Mudkip shot out water out of his mouth to create a vortex of spinning water around Noctowl. It then jumped in the vortex. It tackled Noctowl while jumping from sde to side of the vortex. Eveantually the vortex stopped revealing that Noctowl had been knocked out.

"As the winner of this battle, I present you with this badge," said Falkner."I will now battle the remaining one of you."

"I'm Eddy. You can consider the D for your defeat," replied Eddy.

"Pidgeotto, I think you have recovered enough. I will not give you commands. Trust your instinct," said Falkner. Pidgeotto was back in the stadium, but now healed again.

"Totodile, lets show this stupid bird how its done," Eddy said, releasing his blue crocodile."Watergun!"

Pidgeotto dodged the attack, then went up and pecked totodile.

"It has its back turned. Use watergun!" yelled Eddy. Totodile used watergun, and this time, it hit.

Pidgeotto was mad, and now was getting ready to use sky attack.

"Totodile, use watergun! Dodge it once it unleashes the attack!" yelled Eddy. Totodile shot a stream of water at Pidgeotto. Though it hit and did damage, the Pokemon did not move.

Pidgeotto unleashed Sky Attack! The dust cleared, and the attack had missed.

"Totodile, use Greedy Water!" yelled Eddy. Totodilemade a vortex similar to Mudkip's, however it jumped right thorugh it and slashed Pidgeotto. It was knocked out!

"As the winner of the battle, I declare you, Eddy, the receiver of this badge," Falkner declared. "These were some of the hardest battles since I battle the guy in the red hat with the Charmander."
Eddy was mad.

Mario Man
15th July 2006, 4:30 AM
Very Funny! I Love It! I am sure everybody on here will love it to! Great Job, Toge-Oge the togepi!

15th July 2006, 4:42 AM
Thanks! This is my first ever fanfic! Also, do not beleive that every time I post part of the story there will be a Gym battle. there just, well, isn't much between Newbark Town and Violet City.
Next Post:
Togepi and Unown: Mystery in the Ruins of Alph
Neo Team Rocket's First Strike!
Neo Team Rocket Again! Kurt's Designs!

First there will be a mystery in the ruins of alph
Then Neo Team Rocket will try to steal Slowpoke's tails.
Neo Team Rocket will steal Kurt's design....but will they get away with it?

Yami Ryu
15th July 2006, 5:33 AM
... description of characters, emotions and battling seems to be your weak point. You also rushed this, as several things happened that easily could have been spaced out over three chapters atleast.

"I will use my Bulbasaur," said Double D calmly. Out of his Pokeball cam a half plant/ half animal Dinasaur thing called Bulbasaur.

>> ok this is how I know you aren't trying. Why? Because in less than a minute that could have been rewriten into something like;

"I'll use my Bulbasaur then," Double-D said with a calm air about him as he threw out his chosen pokeball onto the battle field. The red and white sphere split as it struck the ground, unleashing a blast of red energy that swiftly took form of some sort of pokemon.

"Bulba." The squat, greenish frog like reptilian grumbled out while glowering at it's oponent. It's bright green bulb fairly glowing from how healthy it was, and the darker green spots standing out well against it's light teal colored skin.

*kicks the high chair out from underneath Toge-oge*

I suggest you go read Advice for Aspiring Authors. Ok? :/

Animal94
15th July 2006, 5:37 AM
Wow, this is a really creative idea. Bravo on the creativity.The Edtrenome part was real funny lol

Wonder what Pokemon they'll catch.

Tabby Catty
15th July 2006, 5:42 AM
I love this crossover I'll stay toon this fic is definitely a winner I like how Ed always says crazy moves to his torchic and stuff.

15th July 2006, 6:14 AM
Thanks for the advice. I don't think I will cal Bulbasaur a frog however.
Yes the three Eds and Pearl do catch a new Pokemon. One each to be exact. They will each have two by the fourth Gym. Ed catches something....barely smarter then him.

Zero Nexus
15th July 2006, 6:25 PM
cool! il be keeping my eye on this fic!

15th July 2006, 6:26 PM
I think I will start on the next part later today. Just need a good plot.

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~
15th July 2006, 7:50 PM
LOTS of type-os. Who the hell is Pearl? Is she the Crystal trainer, the girl from D/P? You also need to be more descriptive. But I did like 'Edtrenome'...

15th July 2006, 8:06 PM
When they got there, they marched into the lab. The proffesors were all there in white lab coats, along with a girl named Pearl who were a white stocking cap, a black shir, a pink skirt, pink boots with black socks, and a red scarf.

You must not have read that. I have finished the part including Togepi and the Unown. Once I finish the Neo Team Rocket part, I will post the chapter.

Also, if the description was not good enough for you, it is the female Pearl trainer

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~
15th July 2006, 8:10 PM
You confuse me so very much...

dude-z
15th July 2006, 8:23 PM
That was a great crossover that had some orginallity, the plot wasn't sluggish at all, you had very original attacks (Edtendrome rocked) I'm keeping an eye on this fic. Good Job

Flashfire
15th July 2006, 8:37 PM
I think Ed should have a Slowpoke...you know why. I am a fan of Ed, Edd, and Eddy myself and am surprised you could pull off such a crossover. Good work aside from the typos and nearly no descriptiveness.

Edward (Heheh, Double D) should get a traded Kadabra later on 'cause Alakazam is real smart, and Dragonite are semi-legendary but will mess up the fic's popularity.

Hmm...Eddy. What about a Gastly or Sableye because these Pokemon have been known to make trouble...?

As for a plot...what about if a Pokemon like Sudowoodo was fighting with Plank over Johnny's favoritism, or a Nuzleaf? Something like that.

15th July 2006, 9:02 PM
I think Ed should have a Slowpoke...you know why. I am a fan of Ed, Edd, and Eddy myself and am surprised you could pull off such a crossover. Good work aside from the typos and nearly no descriptiveness.

Edward (Heheh, Double D) should get a traded Kadabra later on 'cause Alakazam is real smart, and Dragonite are semi-legendary but will mess up the fic's popularity.

Hmm...Eddy. What about a Gastly or Sableye because these Pokemon have been known to make trouble...?

As for a plot...what about if a Pokemon like Sudowoodo was fighting with Plank over Johnny's favoritism, or a Nuzleaf? Something like that.
Actually, in Goldenrod, I have plans for Sarah, Jimmy Plank, and Johnny to get baby Pokemon. Ed...you guessed it. He will catch one this chapter!
Edwars will probably get Alakazam latr on, but I have plans for him to get a different Pokemon. Eddy will be getting a Pokemon soon aswell. I think Pearl might get a Dratini (but won't have Dragonite untill around the end of the series, if I evolve it.

Also, I will note that many of the starters will be evolving soon. I am already planning to evolve Edd's. Eddy will be the last to get his Pokemon to evolve.

16th July 2006, 1:51 AM
Sorry to double post.

After resting at a Pokemon Center, the three Eds set out for Azalea Town. On their way, they decided to go to the Ruins of Alph, a mysterious area with many caves. It is said that mysterious Pokemon live in hidden underground chambers, some of which are linked to the most powerful Pokemon in the world. On their way, they met up with a strange girl wearing a pink dress and red hair.

"Will you plese help me?" asked the girl."By the way, I'm Emily."

"Sure. I'm Edd. Just call me Double D. This is Ed, this is Eddy, and this is Pearl," Double D replied.

"Thanks! Nice to meet you. While I was exploring a chamber in these ruins, my Togepi stumbled through a trap door. Before I could get it, the trap door closed," Emily said unhappily.

"Oh no you don't! I'm heading offf for the next Gym.," said Eddy, who seemed to be in a bad mood. He then ran off.

"Ed, go fetch Eddy for us," Double D said. He then turned to Emily."Pearl and I will help you while Ed go fetches Eddy."

"Thanks! Come on, I'll show you the chamber," Emily replied happily. She then brought them to the chamber.

The chamber had a brick floor. The walls were yellow with mysterious letters on them. In the middle of the room was a stone puzzle. Outside of the chamber was a sign that read "Kabuto Chamber."

"I'll try to see if I solve this puzzle. Emily, look around for anything strange that wasn't here last time you came. Pearl stare at the wall to see if Eds coming," Double D said as he started trying to solve the stone puzzle.

"How would staring at the wall let me know if Ed's coming?" asked Pearl. In less then a minute Ed ran through the wall. Between his teeth was Eddy.

"I think I got it!" yelled Double D. He put the last tone peice i to finish the puzzle. It made out the shape of a brown shellfish. It has too yellow arms and two red lowing eyes. All of a sudden double D fell throiugh the trap door!

"Hurry! Everybody! Get in before the trapdoor closes!" yelled Pearl, who quickly jumped through the trapdoor. Emily, Ed, and Eddy followed.

They were all in a room with many silver pillars. The floor was made of brick with the same strange letters on them. The wall was yellow.

"It seems we have fallen in a mysterious chamber. But there must be an exit. Otherwise Togepi would be here," said Double D.

"I think I found an exit! But is much to small for us," replied Emily. The group walked over to the exit. It was just about two feete high. It seemed to lead to a tunnel.

"Ed, don't run through that wall," Double D said with a smirk. Ed then ran through the wall, causing there to be an entrance. Everyone went through the exit.

They ended up in a tunnel. On the walls were the mysterious letters again. But which way would they go? All of a suddden, the group heard a voice.

"Toge-oge!!" yelled a soft voice happily.

"Come on everybody! Togepi must be down here!" yelled Emily. The group then ran in the direction of the voice. They soon came to a stop. Infront of them was a wall with yet another exit. The group went through it.

Infront of them was a Pokemon that had a yolk-like head, hands, and feet.

"Toge-oge!!" said the creature happily. It body was covered up by a white egg with triangles on it. It was playing with other strange creatures.

The other creatures did not talk at all. They looked exactly like the strange letters on the walls and floor. They were black creatures that formed letters. in the center of the creatures was a white space with a black eye.

"Togepi! I'm so glad I have found you!" yelled Emily happily, who picked up the egg-like creature. All of a sudden the strange letter-like creatures surrounded them. They seemed to spell "Teleport."

After a blinding flash of light, the threed Eds and Pearl found themselves in a city with many trees and a gym. There were in Azalia Town!

After resting at a Pokemon Center and buying a few items the group was headed for the Gym. Before they go there, A girl ran out of the Gym. She was wearing green close and had green hair.
She had a net and left a note on the door saying "Challenges are currently not being accepted." The three Eds and Pearl ran after her. Eveantually they were at a well. She then turned around and talked to them.

"I'm Bugsy, the leader of the Gym. Neo team Rockett is chopping off Slowpokes' tails! Could you help me?" asked Bugsy.

"Sure, aslong as we can challenge you afterwards," replied Eddy. The three Eds and Pearl wen into the well. Inside was a cave with a lake. There were many people in black uniforms with an "R" on their shirt. They also were wearing black masks over half of their faces.

"Go battle the other grunts! I'll take on this one!" yelled Bugsy."Come on out, Scyther!" The red and white spear released a red energy that quickly took the shape of a Pokemon.

"Syther!" the Pokemon yelled. It was a tall, green buy with sharp razors for arms.

The Eds and Pearl ran on. They quickly ran in to another grunt.

"I'll take this one on," Pearl said in a soft, calm voice. "Mudkip, lets elegantly defeat this guy!" She through up a red and white spear that released a red energy that elegentally took the form of a Pokemon.

"Mud!" the creature shouted. It was a blue mudfish. It had a light blue fin for a tail. On top of its head was a blue fin that functioned as a radar.

The three Eds ran on until they encountered another grunt.

"This guy will be defeated by me," Double D said in a very calm voice. "Bulbasaur, let us show him our intelligence and technique!" He held a red and white spear in his hand. It sent out a red energy that swiftly created a Pokemon.

"Bulba," the creature moaned. It had green, healthy bud on the back of its back. It had a small, blue body. On its body were dark blue triangles.

Ed and Eddy ran. Eveantually they were next to a lake, and a grunt.

"I'll show him how to lose, the Eddy way," said Eddy in a cool, uncalm voice."Totodile lets show this idiot who's the better one!"
He threw a red and white spear downwards that released red energy. Out of that energy formed a Pokemon.

"Toto!" yelled the creature. It was a blue creature that looked like a small crocodile standing up. It had big jaws and red triangles going down its back.

Ed ran until he encountered a Grunt. He ran into him on accident.

"Run into me, will ya!! I'll beat you!" yelled the grunt in a moody voice. "Ekans lets beat this idiot!" He threw a black and white spear with a red "R" on it. It unleashed black energy that formed into a Pokemon.

"Ekans!" the creature said. It was a purple snake with a few yellew stripes on it.

"I choose you, Espeon!" yelled Ed. He threw a red and white spear that unveiled red energy. It formed into a Pokemon.

"Torchick!" it yelled. It was a little mad it was called an Espeon, but it was okay. It was an orange chicken-like Pokemon with a beack and chicken legs. On its head a was flame.

All of the grunts sent out either Ekans, a purple snake with yellow stripes, Rattata, a small, purple and white rat, or Koffing, a purple cloud with gases inside it.

"Mudkip, use Water Death on that Purple cloud he calls strong!" yelled Pearl. Mudkip shot a whirlpool-like vortex of water around Koffing. It then jumped into the vortex. It jumped from one side of the vortex to the other, striking Koffing each time. Soon Koffing was knocked out.

"The other grunts will teach you to mess with Neo Team Rocket!" yelled the angered grunt. He then ran outside and left.

Meanwhile.......

"Okay Alien Robot shoot your lazer bomb out at Ekans!" yelled Ed. Torchick than began building up a bal of lazer and shot it out at EKans. The Ekans then fainted.

"Mask of Ice will learn of this!" yelled the grunt. He then ran outside and left.

At that time....

"Okay Totodile use Water gun to send Ekans in to the river!" yelled Eddy. The crocodile shot a beam att water at Ekans so forcefull that the Pokemon was sent into the river.

"No jump in the river and use Greedy Water send him flying out!" yelled Eddy. The Pokemon then slashed the snake to hit it out of the water with great force. The Pokemon was knocked out!

"You haven't seen the last of me!" yelled the grunt angerly, who then ran outside of the cave and left.

Also happening at that time...

"Scyther use Fury Slash combo left right up down!" yelled Bugsy. Sycther the dissapeared and reappeared left of Rattata and hit to the left. Scyther quickly dissapeared and slashed it to the the right. It then dissapeared and reappared right next to it and slashed it upwards. Finnaly it Dissapeared and reappeared above it and hit it downwards. Rattata was knocked out!

"I'll get you one day!" yelled the angered grunt. He then pushed Bugsy aside and ran out of the cave.

At that same exact time...

"Bulbasaur use Sleep Powder on Koffing," Double D said calmly. Bulbasaur then sent out powder that made the Koffing fall asleep.

"Now use Bulbasaur's Barrage!" yelled Double D. Bulbasaur then used Vine Whip to attach itself to the walls of the cave. It than rapidly shot seeds at Koffing. To top it all of, it unleashed it self from the walls to tackle Koffing. Koffing then fainted.

"Neo Team Rocket will still become the strongest team in the universe!" yelled the grunt angerly.

Double D's attention was towards Bulbasaur. All of a sudden it began to glow! The glow then formed into a differnt Pokemon. Bulbasaur had evolved!

"Bulbasaur you've evolved into Ivysaur! Congratulations!" Double D said excitedly.

"Ivy," moaned the new Pokemon. It was a little bigger then bulbasaur. It was the same shade of blue on its body and had the same dark blue triangles. However the bulba on it back was begining to blossom into a flower.

All of the battles were over accept one. The group rushed over to the end of the cave. At the end of the cave was a man that was supposed to be stronger then his fellow team mates.

"So, you want to know what going, do ya? Well I'll show you!" yelled the Admin. He then grabbed a long knife and chopped off a Slowpoke's tail. The Slowpoke quickly rejuvinated itself, causing it to grow skin over where it's tail was cut off.

"I'll teach you what you get for harming cruel Pokemon!" yelled Bugsy. She then through a red and white spear into the air that released a red energy. The energy quickly made the shape of Scyther.

While almost everyone was watching Bugsy, Ed had its attention torwards the Slowpoke.

"Torchick use peck on Slowpoke!" commanded Ed. Torchick ran up and pecked Slowpoke. Slowpoke was a dopey, slow, and dumb pink Pokemon. The Pokemon was already weakened from losing its tail, and now it was really weak from the Peck attack.

Ed then through a red and white spear at sSlowpoke. The spear unleashed a red energy that absorbed Slowpoke. The Pokeball wiggled a few times, and then it stopped. Ed had caught a Slowpoke!

Meanwhile...

"I'll use Weezing!" yelled the Admin. He then threw a back and white spear with a red "R into the air. The spear released a black energy that formed into a Pokemon.

"Weezing," moaned the Pokemon. It was similar to Koffing but bigger. It also had a second head.

"Scyther, use Fury Slash combo up left right down!" yelled Bugsy. Scyther slashed it up, then left, then right, then down. Weezing seemed to be knocked out.

"You better not interfear with our plans again!" yelled the Admin angerly. It then ran and left the cave. The three Eds, Pearl, and Bugsy followed.

It was almost night time. They decided to have their gym battles in the morning. They trained for a little bit outdie of the Pokemon Center. They then went to bed inside the Pokemon Center.

All of a sudden, Ed heard a loud noise from outside.

To be continued......

xXFallenButterflyXx
16th July 2006, 1:54 AM
It's... original to say the least. But I'll have to agree with Yami Ryu and... the D/P girl wears a DRESS. How on Earth could you have called that a shirt and a skirt? o_O

16th July 2006, 1:59 AM
It's... original to say the least. But I'll have to agree with Yami Ryu and... the D/P girl wears a DRESS. How on Earth could you have called that a shirt and a skirt? o_O
Oh...I looked at Serebii's picture's and it is a dress, Sorry about that.

Chapter Three:
Neo Team Rocket Again! Kurt's Designs!
Bugsy's Fury Unleashed: Fury Slash gets in the Way of Badges
Ed Edd 'n Eddy 'n Pearl: Seperated and Lost in the Ilexis Forest

Chapter Four:
Baby Pokemon Festival Part 1: Sarah, Jimmy, Plank, and Johhny!
Baby Pokemon Festival Part 2: Baby Pokemon!
Baby Pokemon Festival Part 3: Baby Battles!

Pokémon Guard
16th July 2006, 2:12 AM
Quite an original idea. Maybe you should work on your grammar a little, however. I love EEnE and Pokemon, so combining the two works brilliantly. However, you might want to see another fic for inspiration. Give the Pokemon more attitude, like you did in mine.

Mario Man
16th July 2006, 2:23 AM
You've worked very hard on this only a few days and is attracting alot of attention! Great Job, Toge-Oge the Togepi!

16th July 2006, 2:28 AM
Quite an original idea. Maybe you should work on your grammar a little, however. I love EEnE and Pokemon, so combining the two works brilliantly. However, you might want to see another fic for inspiration. Give the Pokemon more attitude, like you did in mine.
I'm guesing your talking about the chaos Emeralf Frontier?

I might have the next chapter by the end of tonight!

Pokémon Guard
16th July 2006, 2:33 AM
Sorry, I meant "Like I did in mine". Not you. Sorry.... ^^

It's the fanfic called Pokemon: The Z Chronicles.

16th July 2006, 2:44 AM
Sneak Peak on events:
Neo Team Rocket steal's The GS ball and Mask of Ice
Ed's Slowpoke learns a new attack
Double D's Ivysaur learns a new attack
The three Eds get lost in the Ilexis Forest and Seperated

Pokémon Guard
16th July 2006, 2:47 AM
Good, but it does remind me of the manga a bit.

16th July 2006, 2:51 AM
Good, but it does remind me of the manga a bit.
It does have many Neo Team Rocket Events. We won't see them again for along time after the next chapter. They will be seen after the seventh badge. They will do something that is not related to the game (much)

~Sirnight~
16th July 2006, 3:06 AM
I really love what your doing here, combining two of my favorites things. But I do feel this is getting rushed too mmuch.

And excuse me for being ignorant of anything but I have to ask where did Ed get the Espeon and what's with the "spears"?

Yami Ryu
16th July 2006, 3:37 AM
"Scyther use Fury Slash combo left right up down!" yelled Bugsy. Sycther the dissapeared and reappeared left of Rattata and hit to the left. Scyther quickly dissapeared and slashed it to the the right. It then dissapeared and reappared right next to it and slashed it upwards. Finnaly it Dissapeared and reappeared above it and hit it downwards. Rattata was knocked out!

Fury Slash? I think it's called Fury Cutter. And a more interesting command for Bugsy to have yelled, to fit this sort of scenario would have been maybe, perhaps, "Scyther, use Agility and Fury Cutter! Take it down!" All you did was repeat disappear, reapear, some bity action, some drama, and well. One of the most stretched out, yet not well described battles so far that you've done.

Other scentences/paragraphs make no sense whats so ever.

"Torchick!" it yelled. It was a little mad it was called an Espeon, but it was okay. It was an orange chicken-like Pokemon with a beack and chicken legs. On its head a was flame.

Torchic, does not have flames on its head. Maybe what you mean is something like this...

"Tor, torchick!" The little fire chick cried out in anger at the Espeon, though while mad it would get over this anger towards the psychic type eventually so it wasn't that bad. The Torchic puffed up its orange feathers and clicked its yellow beak at the Espeon as it started to calm down a little, while the trio of yellow feathers upon its head started to settle back down.

Instead of making a choppy scentence, that makes no sense, it is now a paragraph that makes some sense.

It's because of this and other crap, that I know you aren't trying your best. That you most likely didn't idle over to advice for aspiring authors. And don't try and say oh everyone else likes it, yadayada. Are they trying to help you get better? :/ they are blind to the faults I'm pointing out and trying to help you with. Because seriously, it seems you can do better, but you just aren't.

16th July 2006, 3:44 AM
Fury Slash? I think it's called Fury Cutter. And a more interesting command for Bugsy to have yelled, to fit this sort of scenario would have been maybe, perhaps, "Scyther, use Agility and Fury Cutter! Take it down!" All you did was repeat disappear, reapear, some bity action, some drama, and well. One of the most stretched out, yet not well described battles so far that you've done.

Other scentences/paragraphs make no sense whats so ever.

Torchic, does not have flames on its head. Maybe what you mean is something like this...

Instead of making a choppy scentence, that makes no sense, it is now a paragraph that makes some sense.

It's because of this and other crap, that I know you aren't trying your best. That you most likely didn't idle over to advice for aspiring authors. And don't try and say oh everyone else likes it, yadayada. Are they trying to help you get better? :/ they are blind to the faults I'm pointing out and trying to help you with. Because seriously, it seems you can do better, but you just aren't.
1. Ed called hos Torchick "Espeon.
2.I pesonally thought that those "feathers were a flame"
3. Still though, thanks for the advice.

And for the other guy: Spheres (spelling mistake. D'oh!) are pokeballs. I Always have trouble spelling spheres.

Pikachu & Bonsly master
16th July 2006, 3:56 AM
Yes!Finally a famfic like this!
My two fav. shows put togther!

Flashfire
16th July 2006, 5:06 AM
Hang on, don't take this the wrong way...

The fic is very interesting, but not as good as it appears to be. I've come to realize that...well, take your fic for example Toge-oge. Any particular fic that has at least a few bits of description and combines two popular shows, seems the be well liked around here. Am I the only person here on Serebii who thinks so? :-?

Otherwise, great job!

16th July 2006, 5:43 AM
Well, I guess I will make a sub-topic to make you guys busy while I write the chapter: What Pokemon should Pearl catch?

Moonlight Locust
16th July 2006, 6:44 PM
Pretty good but some spelling mistake and you share my weakpoint of description. Oh and Pearl shall have a Pineco!

Dont give up!,
-Reveal the darkness in side you...

Tabby Catty
18th July 2006, 2:26 AM
A murkrow sounds cool give her a murkrow why don't you.

Mario Man
18th July 2006, 2:39 AM
I want pearl to catch a Stanler or a Misdreavus. It sounds Right for her.

I want Eddy To catch A Greedy Little meowth

coolcobra77
18th July 2006, 2:59 AM
very creative, I never thought this would make a good crossover but you proved me wrong!

~Sirnight~
18th July 2006, 7:20 PM
Let's see.... considering where they are in Johto.... Double D should get a Mareep, he'd look good with Ampharos, and Ed should get a wooper or slowpoke, after all, they're both big Poke's. I agree about Pear;'s Murkrow, and Eddy needs a greedy litle Rattatta/Ratacate.

You have to visualize them and the Pokemon to know if it's right.

Tabby Catty
20th July 2006, 12:12 AM
I personally think Double D would do well with some sort of psychic pokemon like abra or Mr. Mime, exeggcute. Eddy should have either a lickitung or a sneasel. Ed should have a wobbuffet or a mankey at some point

20th July 2006, 4:23 AM
Ed went over to wake Double D up.

"Double D! I heard a strange noise from outside!" yelled Ed.

"Huh? What the? Oh well lets go have a look," said Double D.

The two stepped outside. They then noticed Neo Team Rocket was trying to rob someone. The two rushed over there.

"Sorry, I can't let you in. Actually, I can't even let you escape," said one grunt.

"Oh yeah?! Go, Ivysaur!" yelled Double D. He threw a red and white sphear in the air that released a red energy. The energy took the form of a Pokemon.

"Ivy," moaned the Pokemon. It was blue with dark blue triangles all over it. It had a flower on its back that was begining to blossom.

"Ho-oh let show him how its done!" yelled Ed. He threw out a red and white sphear that released red energy. The energy took the form of a Pokemom.

"Torchick!" yelled the Pokemon. It was an orange chicken with three feathers that looked like a flame on its head.

It was already mad and fired for being called Ho-oh. Even though he knows Ed is an idiot, how dare he call it a super uber! The Pokemon's feathers unexpectedly multiplies into five. This battle would be interesting.

"Weezing, beat these losers!" yelled the Grunt. He threw a black and white sphear that released black energy that formed into the shape of a Pokemon.

"Weez!" happily shout the Pokemon it had a purple, cloud-like body with a second head idennticla but smaller then its first.

"Arbok lets show them how deadly our venom can be!" yelled the other grunt in an angered voice. He threw a black and white sphear that released a black flow of energy. The energy took the form of a Pokemon.

"Arbok!" said the creature in a snake like voice. It was purple kobra with a weird marks on it that made the form of an unusual face.

"Bulbasaur use Razor Leaf reapeatidly to hit Weezing against the wall!" yelled Double D. Ivysaur began to shoot out sharp leaves at the purple cloud swiftly. The Pokemon was sent against the wall of the house very fast.

"Arbok use Toxic on Torchick!" yelled one of the grunts. The snake shot out a posionous venom at Torchick, causing it to be posioned.

"Torchick use Ember on Arbok!" yelled Ed. The chicken shot out a blast of fire from its mouth to hit the kobra.

"Weezing use Smokescreen and Toxic Dissapear!" yelled the grunt. The cloud sent a bunch of gasses out of its mouth making it hard to see. Then the Pokemon turned into a toxic gas, making it almost invisible.

"Ivysaur, use Vine Whip on the roof to get on top of it, then use vine whip on me to carry me up there.

"Ivy," the Pokemon moaned. It used Vine whip on the house's roof, then carried itself up there with it. The green vine were strong enough to carry itself, but it wouldn't be very fast. It then grabbed Double D with the green vines and carried him up to the roof.

From the roof you could see all of the toxic gas. In it were shadows of two Pokemon, Ed, and the grunts. Their was also gas slightly darker then the rest.

"Ivysaur use Razor Leaf on the darker gas!" Double D commanded in an excited voice. The plant shot fast, razor sharp leaves from the blossoming flower on his back directly at the dark tan cloud of gas.

"Oh no...." thought the grunt. "If the gas is split up, who knows what would happen."

The smokescreen had cleared. At some point, it seemed Double D and Ivysaur had goteen down from the roof.

The area was back to how it was. Ed and Torchick were standing close to one of the grunts and his Arbok. Double D and Ivysaur were close to the other grunt. The other grunt was standing near Double D. However something was different...

The Weezing wasn't anywhere to be seen. In its place were two Koffing. They looked extremely similar to Weezing, but without the extra heads.

"Hmm....two Pokemon against one Pokemon would give me the advantage," thought one of the grunts.

"The Weezing probably devided itself. Each of them probably has a half of Weezing's HP, and Wezing was already weakened greatly. It might be tougher because its two against one. But with the lowered stats and HP, iit shouldn't be too tough," thought Double D.

"Koffing both of you use Sludge Bombs on Ivysaur!" commanded the grunt. The two purple cloud of gas shot sludge from out of their mouth at Ivysaur.

"Ivy.." said the Pokemon, trying to shake off the Sludge Bomb.

"Ivysaur, use Vine Whip on the Koffings! Use one on each Koffing to slam them into each other!" yelled Double D.

"Ivy!" the Pokemon happily replied. The Pokemon had two green vines grow out of its blossoming plant on its back. The vine went tp the left and right of the Koffings. The Pokemon were slammed into each other, causing great damage.

"Lucario! Use Wave Guiding Bomb!" yelled Ed.

"Tor!" the Torchick said excited. The Started forming a bright glowing ball out of ts hands. It threw the ball at Arbok and the Koffings. The attack did no damage, but the huge ball enclosed Koffing and Arbok.

About five seconds later, the giant ball exploded! The grunts, Koffings, and Arbok were slammed against the wall. The two Eds and their Pokemon were sent flying back.

"Return!" yelled the two Eds at the same time as they got back on their feet. They were each holding a red and white sphere that sucked the Pokemon into them with red energy.

The Eds went into the house. There was no one inside, so they went out back.

"The Pearl, Diamond, GS Ball, and Mask of Ice Designs are mine!" yelled a man in a victourious voice. He was wearing the Neo Team Rocket uniform. However, his black mask was covering all of his face. He was riding in a hot air balloon. The balloon was designed in the shape of a black mask.

"I'll get those back you evil theives!" yelled a small old man in an angered voice. He was wearing a black robe with a silver hammer in his hands. He had white hair. "Who are you guys?"

"He's Ed and I'm Edd. Just call me Double D. We heard a strange noice while we were sleeping that woke us up. So we came outside and saw Neo Team Rocket trying to rob you," replied Double D.

"Are you Pokemon trainers?" asked Kurt.

"Yes," answered Double D.

"Come inside," said Kurt. The two Eds and Kurt went inside the house.

"Hmm....for you, the Smart Ball. Pokemon you catch with this will become smarter. I heard that there is a convention coming up. You should use that smart ball there," Kurt said. He handed Double D a yelleow and green sphere.

"And for you, the heavy ball. This ball makes it easy to catch heavy Pokemon. However, being extremely powerful, it has one bad side affect: the Pokemon you catch with it becomes dumber," Kurt said. He handed Ed a black and red dotted sphere.

"Thanks!" the two Eds said happily. They went back to the Pokemon Center too get some rest.

cooler3o5
20th July 2006, 4:37 AM
I like your fanfic a lot.I like the funny parts in them and the way that you mixed pokemon and ed,edd n'eddy.

20th July 2006, 5:39 AM
I have a few things I would like to say:

Events in chapter 4:
The Eds and Pearl battle for their second badge
Ed's Slowpoke finally battles.
Ed's Slowpoke uses its exclusive move
Double D's Ivysaur uses a new move

BIG Anouncement:
I will now be posting episodes too be longer. Gym Battles will be a whole post. The only episodes that will NOT be a whole post are filler-episodes. These will be shorter episodes witth a second short episode made into a whole episode.

Johnny's Group returns countdown: 2 more chapters!

Sub-Topic until next chapter: Should We show Johnny, Sarah, Plank, and Jimmy's Gym Battles?

Sub-topic number two: Their are two announced specials! Keavin and Neo Team Rocket is the title of the first one. The other one is Neo Team Rocket Gets Parukia.

Zero Nexus
20th July 2006, 10:06 AM
so,ed caught a slowpoke.not what i had in mind but still less smarter than him.i love this fic!!!

Mario Man
20th July 2006, 4:59 PM
That Chaptwer 3 was short, but funny! good job!

Yami Ryu
20th July 2006, 10:32 PM
Third Chapter yet no improvement.... hmmm

Be glad I'm not a mod, cause if I was I'd have warned you and closed this damn thing for you being a lazy sod and actually not trying to get better- BUT GETTING WORSE! What, you can't do more than measily scentences? You have no grasp of description, depth, emotion, paragraphing? Deepening a story to be something interesting and draw in something more than MINDLESS SHEEP THAT ADORE YOU WITH ONE LINERS BECAUSE- omg you crossed Pokemon and Ed Edd and Eddy! You must be a god!

:/ get your *** over to the Advice for Aspiring Authors thread and read it.

Zero Nexus
20th July 2006, 11:12 PM
^ so you think its ok to spam here?

Yami Ryu
20th July 2006, 11:16 PM
^ so you think its ok to spam here?

So a real review is now spam? What logic level do you operate on? :/

kirby
20th July 2006, 11:18 PM
Yami Ryu, I bet this is his first time writing a fanfic. Please don't be harsh. There is a line between flaming and critique.

Yami Ryu
20th July 2006, 11:25 PM
Yami Ryu, I bet this is his first time writing a fanfic. Please don't be harsh. There is a line between flaming and critique.

So yeah, mindless posting is really gonna help him get better. Riiiight. First fanfic is NO excuse. Oh, sure, for some goof ups here and there. BUT GETTING WORSE instead of better? Oh no. That's not an excuse. That's being lazy.

Zephyr Flare
20th July 2006, 11:28 PM
I note the rules, if you consider someone is spamming YOU REPORT THEM, YOU DO NOT REPLY TO THEM~ If this wasn't clear it is always worth asking in the thread.

I am standing on the same note however. The first fanfic is never an excuse but I admit t is nice to see there is acceptance for the crit but it is hugely grating when it is not acted upon.

The resources are aviable, you just need to put more time into this to get the rewards that sheep won't bleat. Always remmeber to write for yourself, learn from the crits so you can improve to shut them up and you come on very quickly.

Sandra

Shadows Follower
20th July 2006, 11:33 PM
I will admit that this is an original idea but I will have to agree with Yami on this fic (maybe not as strongly but close).

This fic is really lacking in good description and depth added to it. Without that the chapters are kind of plain and uninteresting.

I don't like how I keep seeing sentence after sentence in battles with little or no description behind them. A battle with description gives a better picture and makes it more interesting.

My final complaint is it is abit unrealistic. I mean, the Ed's getting a badge JUST after they receive their first Pokemon. They should have been wiped out easily by Falkner.

Although I think this not that great at the moment, I say that its is better than some stuff thats been put up. I think you should try to add more depth to your posts instead of continuing to repeat the same bland writing again and it could become even better to read.

P.S: Yami is reviewing, not flaming or spaming. She has every right to say exactly what she thinks of a fic like you do.

The Great Butler
20th July 2006, 11:34 PM
I tend to agree to a point. You should always take what your readers tell you to heart, even if it means admitting a weakness in your writing and trying to fix it. Without your readers, your fic is nothing. That's why I try to maintain a fairly intimate connection with my readers and treat them well, so they will come back for more.

HOWEVER!!

Yami, you do need to back down a little. I've been observing, and from what I've seen you tend to jump down people's throats for the slightest mistake they make. You are a good reviewer and your advice is really good, but you need to be less brash......at least in the first review. If it's something like 'a story about trapinch' where they ignore the advice and try to argue, the circumstances are different.

Hmm......speaking of that, has anyone seen Psychic around? I've been wanting to talk to her.

HarleyScarow
20th July 2006, 11:41 PM
I miss Psychic, and YAMI RYU! That's the message I've been trying to shove down your throat and into your perfect-mind-for-reviewing for a friggin long time! You're possibly the best reviewer on Serebiiforums, but giving them good advice in your "wonderful and absorbing" way won't work if it can break someone's spirit! For the writer, I have to say you shouldn't rush into things and elaborate on certain plots, instead of jumping to random writing, alright?

Zephyr Flare
21st July 2006, 10:28 PM
You know a lot of these replies are blatant spam. Could we please focus on the blasted fic and not pointless banter.

Sandra

Mario Man
20th November 2006, 10:55 PM
Please write somemore Toge-Oge The Togepi! i need to know what happens!

3rd December 2006, 6:31 PM
Now Hiring: Editor. PM me if interested (there is no actual pay).

Episode 4: Bugsy Battles!

It was Friday the 13. This is the day when the three Eds and Pearl would have their battle with Bugsy.

The three Eds and Pearl walked into the gym. The gym had no florr. Instead it was grass. There were many trees and flowers.

"Hello. I guess you are ready for your battles. They will be one-on-one style. But first, let me show you this machine, the healer," Bugsy said. She showed them a silver machine with a large ceiling fan that was attached to it. "Heres how it works. After every battle I will put my Syther in here. It will then be healed to full strength. Double D, you will be my first opponent. But there are a few extra rules. First of all, there is no stadium. The whole Gym is the battle feild. Secondly, any Pokemon who is healed by the machine loses. Finally, you must have your Pokemon battle by itself. You may not command it."

"Okay then. I choose my Ivysaur," Double D replied as he threw his red and white sphere into the air. The ball released an unusual red energy that made the shape of a Pokemon.

"Ivy..." the creature moaned. It was blue with dark blue triangles on it. On its bac was a flower that was begining to blossom.

"Scyther, use the strategy 1!" yelled Bugsy. Instead of throwing a Pokeball into the air, the creature came out from behind her. It was already out of the Pokeball.

"Scyther," the Pokemon said confident. It was a giant insect with razors for arms. It was also green and walked on two feet.

"Oh, and before we begin, I would like to show you something," Bugsy. "Ed, Eddy, Pearl. I would like you three to see it as well."

Ed, Edd, Eddy, and Pearl walked up to Bugsy. She reached her hand in her pocket then showed them her fist. She opened her hand. In it was a piece of metal that looked like a Ladybug.

"This is the Hive Badge. Unless you beat me, you shall not see iit again," said Bugsy. "Also, before the battle begains, you may tell your Pokemon the strategy that you want it to use."

"Come on out, Ivysaur!" yelled Double D. He throught a red and white sphere with a white button on it that he had grabbed from his pocket. It shot out a blinding beam of red light that took the form of his Pokemon.

"Ivy..." moaned the creature that formed from the red light. It was a bluish-green monster that looked bigger then Bulbasaur with a darker shade of blue trinanles on its back. They were arranged in a different pattern. The bulb its had on its back as a Bulbasaur was now starting tp blossom. It now looked pink with small leaves surrounding it.

"Ivysaur, you must remember what I taught you last night. Remember what I told you about Scyther, as it shall help you in this battle. Also, I am not allowed to give you commands. You may not step on that machine over there," said Double D nervously. He was shaking in his boots, despite how excited he was.

"Ivy...." the creature replied.

"Okay then let's get this show on the road!" yelled Bugsy.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther. It started swinging its arms in the same way a sword would move in.

"What is that move?" asked Eddy.

"That move is called Swords Dance. The user swings it arm as if it were a sword to prepare itself for its next attack," answered Pearl. On the battlefield, Ivysaur kept its distance, though Scyther wouldn't attack him with this move.

'Scyther!" yelled Scyther proudly. It was ready to use its next move: Fury Cutter. However at the other end of the arena, Ivysaur was already prepared.

"Ivy...." moaned five Ivysaurs. They were all ready for the real Ivysaur's plan.

"Isn't that Double team?' Eddy said confused.

"Yeah, but there are only four fake Ivysaurs. Normally there are many more, like 20," replied Pearl equally confused. Out in the battlefield, the Ivysaurs jumped into the branches of trees. They all started firing Razor Leaf at him!

"I got it! This must be Double D's version of Double Team! They aren't illusions! They are weaker versions of Ivysaur who can still attack!" yelled Pearl excitedly. She was right.

"Scy!" Scyther yelled frustrated, as it didn't know which one was real. It used Fury Cutter on one of the trees. However this Fury Cutter was like the movements of a sword. The tree fell down. None of the Ivysaurs were in this tree. Ivysaur had to think of something fast, as it was losing HP every second, and there were many trees in this gym.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther confidently. It had a plan. Scyther started running around the gym, and was quickly getting faster.

"That is Agility, an attack that makes the user much faster. And, when using Fury Cutter and Sword's Dance, this looks bad for Ivysaur," replied a worried Pearl.

Scyther made one final lap around the gym. This time he had attacked every tree with his now sword-like Fury Cutter.

"Scy!" Scyther yelled victouriously. All the tree had fell down, and there was a lot of dust. When the dust cleared, however, there was no Ivysaur!

"Scy!" Scyther yelled. It hadn't won yet. It looked around for Ivysaur. It didn't find it right away.

SWOOSH! A perfectly aimed Razor Leaf hit Scyther right in the head.

"Ivy!" yelled Ivysaur. It was now in the miid to battle. It was swinging by using its Vine Whip on the ceiling. Scyther jumped into the air quickly to start attacking it. It sliced fiericely at Ivysaur as it backed up. It eveantually attacked the ceiling. Ivysaur then used Vine Whip to get back on the ground.

The hole in the ceiling made the sunlight shine through. It was barely anything, however.

"Ivy!" Ivy yelled competitively. It had less of an advantage on ground, because Scyther could use agility to achieve great speed. And it did.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther as it ran around the room, highering its speed with each lap. Ivysaur defended itself by throwing the Razor Leaves that had fell earlier at Scyther. Though most of them missed, the few that hit did a bit of damage.

"Ivy!" Ivysaur yelled. It realized what it had to do, since Scyther was almost ready to attack. It shot at a very weak Razor Leaf that landed right in front of him. He picked it up with Vine Whip, then used posion powder on it. He didn't throw this one however.

"Scy!" yelled Scyther. It was ready to attack. It started swinging its Arms in that swordlik motion as it attacked Ivysaur. However Ivysaur was blocking it by using the Razor Leaf he picked up as a sword to block the opponents attacks.

TING! SHING! TING! The sound of crashing metal repeated itself as Ivysaur's Posion Razor Leaf clashed against Scyther's sword-like Fury Cutter.

"Scy!?" yelled Scyther when he didn't here the sound of metal crashing into steel. Ivysaur had jumped into the air. As he fell down onto Scyther (who was still looking around for Ivysaur) he slashed him with his posioned Razor Leaf. It was a perfect hit. Scyther didn't miss it's chance to use Fury Cutter on Ivysaur. They were about 20 feet apart after the two damaging attacks were used. And the only one who noticed all the posion was off Ivysaur's Razor Leaf was Ivysaur himself.

"Ivy....Saur! Saur! Saur!" Ivysaur yelled repeatedly as he shot a regular Razor Leaf attack at Scyther. After the attack was over, Scyther tried to stand up, but it had a hard time. It then realized it was posioned.

"Scy..." went Scyther as it tried to stand up. Something odd had happen to Bulbasaur, however.....it was glowing.

"Aw crap! Here it comes!!!!" yelled Pearl after she looked up at the damaged ceiling, which light was coming out of,"It's using Solar Beam!!!!!"

Pearl jammed her fingers in her ears as she hated the loud sound of Solar Beam. 20 seconds later she opened them...there was no loud sound.

"Ivysaur!" yelled Ivysaur confidenty. It didn't use Solar Beam....its body was covered completely in silver. It was now metal.

"Saur!" yelled Ivysaur. It used Vinewhip, which was now made out of metal, on Scyther. It hit it hard,, as there was now about a 50 feet distance between Ivysaur and Scyther.

"Scy!" yelled a worried Scyther. Ten Bullet Seeds were shot at it, and they now looked like silver bullets. They hit him hard as well, as they pinned him up against the wall.

"Ivysaur!" yelled Ivysaur one final time. It shot out a Razor Leaf attack, which were now made out of steel. Scyther was shot hard. He looked almost KO'ed. He fell down and started struggling to get back up.

Ivysaur walked up to Scyther. Scyther was about to stand up when Uvysaur got very close. He had his Vine Whips come out, but did not attack. Then, Scyther stood up. He used Fury Cutter, however as he used it he collapsed. The battle was over. Edd walked up to Bugsy.

"As the winner of this gym battke, I present you with the Hive Badge," Bugsy said.

"Thanks!" Double D said happily.

"Pearl, it is your turn now," Bugsy said as she set down Scyther on the recovery machine. It then stood up tall.

"Okay Mudkip, come on out!" yelled Pearl as she threw a red and white sphere with a button on it in tot he air. The ball shot out a red beam of light which took the form of a Pokemon.

"Mudkip Mud Mudkip!" the creature yelled with joy. It was ahppy to be in such a lush, green place. It was a blue mudfish with a blue fin on its head that worked as a radar. It also had a blue tail fin and orange gills.

"Okay Scyther. Same strategy this time," Bugsy said as her only command.

"Mudkip, you need to rely on your radar fin and your special move," Pearl gave as her only command.

"Begin!" yelled Bugsy. Scyther started by using Swords Dance again as it sliced its armms throught the air like swords.

"Mudkip...." Mudkip said as if things looked bad (though they didn't look that bad). Scyther then ran up to Mudkip and started to try and slash at it with Fury Cutter. However Mudkip's fin reacted and Mudkip dodged each attack.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther all off a sudden. It used a downwards Fury Cutter. Mudkip had jumped back to dodge the attack, and Scyther was sent backwards from the powerful strike.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther. It then started running around ther gym to build up speed. It was using agility.

"Mudkip..." Mudkip said worried. Its radar started to loose tarck of Scyther's movements until it was about five seconds behind.

Scyther ran up too Mudkip and hits its fin with a Fury Cutter. Not only did the normal force of Fury Cutter combined with Sword Dance's Power and Agility's speed to great damage, but it also disabled Mudkip's radar. Mudkip was in trouble....

"Mudkip!" Mudkip yelled confidently. It started running up to Scyther. It started running around it while shooting water out of its mouth to create a vortex of water around Scyther. It then jumped into this vortex.

"Scyther!" Scyther yelled. It didn't know exactly where in the vortex Mudkip was, but it knew it was in the vortex. It slashed its arms around 360 degrees, knocking Mudkip high up into the air. It was damaging blow. Scyther dashed over to the spot where Mudkip would land. It saw Mudkip open its hut eyes. It knew Mudkip wasn't knocked out yet. As soon as Mudkip was close enough to Scyther, it performed a series of Fury Cutter moves. This time, Mudkip was knocked out for sure.

"Pearl, I am sorry to say your Mudkip is knocked out, which mean I am the winner. According to the Official League Rules, I am not allowed t give you your badge. However, you are allowed up to two rematches. You may come back at a later date," Bugsy said, "For now though, you should heal your Mudkip."

Pearl went over to pick up Mudkip. She then healed it and had it return to its Pokeball. She then dissapointedly sat back don on the bench.

"Scyther, go to the healing machine and heal," Bugsy commanded as Scyther dashed over and healed itself, "Ed, its your turn."

"Go Slowpoke!" yelled Ed. He tossed his Pokeball into the air, which shot out a beam of red light that formed itself into a Pokemon.

"Scyther, you don't need to use Agility and Swords Dance this time. Just use your Fury Cutter," Bugsy commanded.

"Slowpoke............use the force...." Ed said in a voice a person would use to tell a riddle.

"Battle Begin!" yelled Bugsy. Scyther immedietly ran up to Slowpoke and repeatedly slashed it with Fury Cutter.

"Poke......." Slowpoke said in a dopey voice. What was it doing here?

"Poke...." it went again in the same voice. It realized it was in a battle. But what did use the force mean?

"Scyther!" Scyther yelled irratated. Its attacks were being ignored!

"Slowpoke!" Slowpoke yelled. It realized what Ed meant. All of a sudden everybody was blinded by a white flash. The lush, green forest immitation of a gym had dissapeared. Instead, they were on a spaceship in a galaxy far, far away....

"Scyther!?" Scyther yelled confused. It had no idea what happened. It was also standing right in front of Slowpoke. Slowpoke's tail transformed into a red sword of glowing light and then slashed Scyther. It went back until it hit an invisible pillar.

"Oh no!" Bugsy yelled. Scyther was glowing.....and then it stopped. Its wound were all healed!

"This battle is now over. Due to official rules, you win the Hive badge, because Scyther healed itself," Bugsy said. Ed then walked up to her and claimed his badge, and everything was back to normal.

"Eddy, you're the last battle I shall have today," Bugsy said in a rival's voice.

"My pleasure. Come on out, Totodile!" yelled Eddy as he hurled his red and white sphere into the air. It shot out a red beam of light that would eventually form into a Pokemon.

"Totodile!" yelled Totodile in a cheerful voice. It was appy to be able to battle. It was a smal, blue alligator with red spikes on its back. The closer it was to evolving, the more spikes it had. It had only 10 spikes, howeer.

"Scyther, battle with the same strategy we used on Pearl," Bugsy commanded.

"Totodilee, hit with ranged attacks early in the battle. Later in the battle, use the hit and run strategy," Eddy commanded.

"Begin!" yelled Bugsy. Scyther started moving its arms like blades as it used swords dance, while Totodile shot streams of Water Gun at him. Th attacks hit Scyther, but they didn't do much damage and didn't stop its Swords Dance move.

"Dile!" Totodile was mad that his attacks weren't doing enough damage. Totodile was so mad he used rage even though he wasn't trying to. Scyther started running around since he was convieniently already away from Totodile. It was using Agility. Totodile then started running around the gym to build up speed.

"What is that attack? Totodile can't use Agility!" Pearl yelled.

"Its some sort of special training move," Double D replied. Back on the field, Totodile was tailing Scyther. It shot out a stream of Water Gun, which hit Scyther directly. It stopped running along with Totodile. They were ready to start attacking.

Totodile ran up to Scyther, who imideitely started using Fury Cutter. The first Fury Cutter hit, but after that Totodile dodged all of them.

"Dile!" Totodile yelled. It had bit it. However Scyther started shivering.

"Eddy's Totodile knows Ice Fang!?" yelled Double D. Back on the field Scythering was swarming as much as it could in an attempt to get Totodile off of him. It then used Fury Cutter on Totodile, which sent him flying to the other side of the room. Scyther charged straight towards Totodile, who hit him with a stream of Water Gun. Scyther was back at the end of the room again, because it was a Crtical Hit.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther as it charged towards Totodile. Totodile charged toward Scyther as well. Totodile turned to the left alittle so it didn't ram right in to Scyther. As Scyther and Totodile passed each other, Totodile used slash on Scyther. Scyther was knocked down.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther. It was ready to use its secret move. It jumped into the air and started attacking the hole Ivysaur had created. It then made it big enough that it could fit through it. Scyther flew up very high in the air. Soon no one could even see Scyther.

Scyther soon became visable again. However, it was moving at a very high speed and its arm was ready to slash Totodile. It came crashing down and its arm had hit Totodile. Totodile was almost knocked out...however Scyther took a lot of recoil damage from this attack.

"Totodile!" Totodile yelled angered. It had maxed out its Rage from just that one super powerful attack. It ran around Scyther in a circle as it shot out water. It created a vortex of water around Scyther. It then jumped into the vortex.

"Scyther!" Scyther yelled. It knew how to defeat Totodile. It slashed the wole vortex with a 360 degree attack. However Totodile was up in the air. It slashed Scyther from above. Scyther was knocked out!

"Eddy, as the winner of this battle, I must give you the Hive Badge," Bugsy said calmly. Eddy then grabbed his Hive Badge and went to put Totodile on the healing machine. Bugsy put her Scyther on the machine as well.

"The next Gym is in Goldenrod City. You'll have to go through the Ilex Forest. After that there is a path that leads to Goldenrod City," said Bugsy.

"Double D, how did you use those attacks?" asked Pearl.

"Simple: Ivysaur was holding a really small piece of Metal Coat," Double D answered.

"How did Ed use that Star Wars attack?" asked Pearl.

"Ed's Slowpoke thought of the Star Wars comic it read. It then sent out a Psychic wave to make us all think that was what was happening. However, it was just an illusion," Double D answered.

"Bye Bugsy!" yelled the three Eds and Pearl as they left the gym. They had went to the Pokemon Center to get some rest. They were going to go off to Goldenrod City tomorrow.

Air Dragon
4th December 2006, 1:02 PM
*Adopts angry as hell face* Okay, right. Yami was soo right about this fic...Stop writing third rate crap and write a fanfic! they take time to plan, unlike what you've written here! Geez, laziness is seriously overrated in 7 out of 10 fics rated but thi is definitely one of the 3...

1. Your spelling is about as good as a three year old's. Seriously. Four shapters and you spell floor florr? ur-lease, everybody, toge-oge is just asking for yami to run him up the river with crit...i'm so not gonna waste time and web space to correct everything here
Score: E

2. Paragraphing - poor as hell. sorry if the 'H word is derogatory but it's the best for describing it. Remedy?

:/ get your *** over to the Advice for Aspiring Authors thread and read it.
You got that?

3. Credibility - Low. Although seeing as it is fiction, i can forgive that. but Ed winning a gym battle? on his first shot?! Geez, get real here! and everybody knows Eddy's too rash and that could afford him a couple of victories, other than against Kevin...
Score: D

4. Description - scant and not up to scratch. surroundings are blah, pokemon are blah, characters aren't so blah only cos i know what they're mostly like, making this fic suck more. i mean, Ed only acts like Ed half the time, Same with Eddy, Pearl seems to have little depth, Double D seems to be thhe only character with some bearing to his old tv self. Come on Toge-oge, let's get some interaction between the characters, a bit of reality in them!
Score: C-

Good things i liked about the fic (yes there were parts i like...)

1. Plot: the crossover is genius, although Eddy needs a tweak back to his old self (i mean, Eddy willing to wait to get rich? and work while he waits?! Come on, that is so not Eddy)
Score: B

2. Humour: brief but spontaneous...not spontaneous enough, even when it's Ed... booh.
Score: C

In summary: You get an E for Effort and an A for Originality. work on the others tips, read some other works, take their lead (but not their work) and try this again. it's good, but you got a way to go before you meet me standards, laddie/lassie.

Right, i'm gone (for now) and you've been warned.

L@er!

Mario Man
4th December 2006, 1:36 PM
Good Chapter. You could improve in your spelling.

4th December 2006, 10:31 PM
*Adopts angry as hell face* Okay, right. Yami was soo right about this fic...Stop writing third rate crap and write a fanfic! they take time to plan, unlike what you've written here! Geez, laziness is seriously overrated in 7 out of 10 fics rated but thi is definitely one of the 3...

1. Your spelling is about as good as a three year old's. Seriously. Four shapters and you spell floor florr? ur-lease, everybody, toge-oge is just asking for yami to run him up the river with crit...i'm so not gonna waste time and web space to correct everything here

2. Paragraphing - poor as hell. sorry if the 'H word is derogatory but it's the best for describing it. Remedy?

You got that?

3. Credibility - Low. Although seeing as it is fiction, i can forgive that. but Ed winning a gym battle? on his first shot?! Geez, get real here! and everybody knows Eddy's too rash and that could afford him a couple of victories, other than against Kevin...
Score: D

4. Description - scant and not up to scratch. surroundings are blah, pokemon are blah, characters aren't so blah only cos i know what they're mostly like, making this fic suck more. i mean, Ed only acts like Ed half the time, Same with Eddy, Pearl seems to have little depth, Double D seems to be thhe only character with some bearing to his old tv self. Come on Toge-oge, let's get some interaction between the characters, a bit of reality in them!
Score: C-

Good things i liked about the fic (yes there were parts i like...)

1. Plot: the crossover is genius, although Eddy needs a tweak back to his old self (i mean, Eddy willing to wait to get rich? and work while he waits?! Come on, that is so not Eddy)
Score: B

2. Humour: brief but spontaneous...not spontaneous enough, even when it's Ed... booh.
Score: C

In summary: You get an E for Effort and an A for Originality. work on the others tips, read some other works, take their lead (but not their work) and try this again. it's good, but you got a way to go before you meet me standards, laddie/lassie.

Right, i'm gone (for now) and you've been warned.

L@er!

Eddy isn't scamming in the next chapter (as he will be an Ilex Forest and there won't be many people to scam), but after that he will be causing even more mischief. Ed is going to be more spontaneous in the next episode, as he will...

Have his comics come to live.

Also, Pearl isn't anything like Hikari from the Anime.

You wanna be the editor? If so, PM me.

kirby
4th December 2006, 10:41 PM
*reads*

.......Okay, time has passed. I'm sorry. Yami has been right all the darn way... ;o;

That editor you're hiring will probably be doing more work then you're going to do, with fixing all the spelling and description and what-not (if that's what you're going to let 'em do). I mean, there's even some typos in your recent post over there ^^^^^^^^

ICKYVICKY
4th December 2006, 10:50 PM
i love fic so funny lol

5th December 2006, 1:48 AM
Now Hiring: Editor. PM me if interested (there is no actual pay).

Episode 4: Bugsy Battles!

It was Friday the 13. This is the day when the three Eds and Pearl would have their battles with Bugsy.

The three Eds and Pearl walked into the gym. The gym had no floor. Instead it was grass. There were many trees and flowers.

"Hello. I guess you are ready for your battles. They will be one-on-one style. But first, let me show you this machine, the Healer," Bugsy said. She showed them a silver machine with a large ceiling fan that was attached to it. "Heres how it works. After every battle I will put my Syther in here. It will then be healed to full strength. Double D, you will be my first opponent. But there are a few extra rules. First of all, there is no stadium. The whole Gym is the battle feild. Secondly, any Pokemon who is healed by the machine loses. Finally, you must have your Pokemon battle by itself. You may not command it."

"Scyther, use Strategy 1!" yelled Bugsy. Instead of throwing a Pokeball into the air, the creature came out from behind her. It was already out of the Pokeball.

"Scyther," the Pokemon said confident. It was a giant insect with razors for arms. It was also green and walked on two feet.

"Oh, and before we begin, I would like to show you something," Bugsy. "Ed, Eddy, Pearl. I would like you three to see it as well."

Ed, Edd, Eddy, and Pearl walked up to Bugsy. She reached her hand in her pocket then showed them her fist. She opened her hand. In it was a piece of metal that looked like a ladybug.

"This is the Hive Badge. Unless you beat me, you shall not see it again," said Bugsy. "Also, before the battle begins, you may tell your Pokemon the strategy that you want it to use."

"Come on out, Ivysaur!" yelled Double D. He through out a red and white sphere with a white button on it that he had grabbed from his pocket. It shot out a blinding beam of red light that took the form of his Pokemon.

"Ivy..." moaned the creature that formed from the red light. It was a bluish-green monster that looked bigger then Bulbasaur with a darker shade of blue triangles on its back. They were arranged in a different pattern. The bulb its had on its back as a Bulbasaur was now starting to blossom. It now looked pink with small leaves surrounding it.

"Ivysaur, you must remember what I taught you last night. Remember what I told you about Scyther, as it shall help you in this battle. Also, I am not allowed to give you commands. You may not step on that machine over there," said Double D nervously. He was shaking in his boots, despite how excited he was.

"Ivy...." the creature replied.

"Okay then let's get this show on the road!" yelled Bugsy.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther. It started swinging its arms in the same way a sword would move.

"That move is called Swords Dance. The user swings it arm as if it were a sword to prepare itself for its next attack," answered Pearl. On the battlefield, Ivysaur kept its distance, though Scyther wouldn't attack him with this move.

'Scyther!" yelled Scyther proudly. It was ready to use its next move: Fury Cutter. However at the other end of the arena, Ivysaur was already prepared.

"Ivy...." moaned five Ivysaurs. They were all ready for the real Ivysaur's plan.

"Isn't that Double team?' Eddy said confused.

"Yeah, but there are only four fake Ivysaurs. Normally there are many more, like 20," replied Pearl equally confused. Out in the battlefield, the Ivysaurs jumped into the branches of trees. They all started firing Razor Leaf at him!

"I got it! This must be Double D's version of Double Team! They aren't illusions! They are weaker versions of Ivysaur who can still attack!" yelled Pearl excitedly. She was right.

"Scy!" Scyther yelled frustrated, as it didn't know which one was real. It used Fury Cutter on one of the trees. However this Fury Cutter was like the movements of a sword. The tree fell down. None of the Ivysaurs were in this tree. Ivysaur had to think of something fast, as it was losing HP every second, and there were many trees in this gym.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther confidently. It had a plan. Scyther started running around the gym, and was quickly getting faster.

"That is Agility, an attack that makes the user much faster. And, when using Fury Cutter and Swords Dance, this looks bad for Ivysaur," replied a worried Pearl.

Scyther made one final lap around the gym. This time he had attacked every tree with his now sword-like Fury Cutter.

"Scy!" Scyther yelled victouriously. All the tree had fell down, and there was a lot of dust. When the dust cleared, however, there was no Ivysaur!

"Scy!" Scyther yelled. It hadn't won yet. It looked around for Ivysaur, and it didn't find it right away.

SWOOSH! A perfectly aimed Razor Leaf hit Scyther right in the head.

"Ivy!" yelled Ivysaur. It was now in the mood to battle. It was swinging on the ceiling by using its Vine Whip on a bar. Scyther jumped into the air and quickly started to attack it. It sliced fiericely at Ivysaur as it backed up. It eventually attacked the ceiling. Ivysaur then used Vine Whip to get back on the ground. The hole in the ceiling made the sunlight shine through. It was barely anything, however.

"Ivy!" Ivy yelled competitively. It had less of an advantage on ground, because Scyther could use agility to achieve great speed. And it did.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther as it ran around the room, highering its speed with each lap. Ivysaur defended itself by throwing the Razor Leaves that had fell earlier at Scyther. Though most of them missed, the few that hit did a bit of damage.

"Ivy!" Ivysaur yelled. It realized what it had to do, since Scyther was almost ready to attack. It shot at a very weak Razor Leaf that landed right in front of him. He picked it up with Vine Whip, then used posion powder on it. He didn't throw this one however.

"Scy!" yelled Scyther. It was ready to attack. It started swinging its arms in that sword-like motion as it attacked Ivysaur. However Ivysaur was blocking it by using the Razor Leaf he picked up as a sword to block the opponents attacks.

TING! SHING! TING! The sound of crashing metal repeated itself as Ivysaur's posioned Razor Leaf clashed against Scyther's sword-like Fury Cutter.

"Scy!?" yelled Scyther when he didn't here the sound of metal crashing into steel. Ivysaur had jumped into the air. As he fell down onto Scyther (who was still looking around for Ivysaur) he slashed him with his posioned Razor Leaf. It was a perfect hit. Scyther didn't miss it's chance to use Fury Cutter on Ivysaur, however. They were about 20 feet apart after the two damaging attacks were used. And the only one who noticed all the posion was off Ivysaur's Razor Leaf was Ivysaur himself.

"Ivy....Saur! Saur! Saur!" Ivysaur yelled repeatedly as he shot a regular Razor Leaf attack at Scyther. After the attack was over, Scyther tried to stand up, but it had a hard time. It then realized it was posioned.

"Scy..." went Scyther as it tried to stand up. Something odd had happened to Ivysaur, however.....it was glowing.

"Oh, crap! Here it comes!!!!" yelled Pearl after she looked up at the damaged ceiling, which light was coming out of, "It's using Solar Beam!!!!!"

Pearl jammed her fingers in her ears as she hated the loud sound of Solar Beam. 20 seconds later she opened them...there was no loud sound.

"Ivysaur!" yelled Ivysaur confidenty. It didn't use Solar Beam....its body was covered completely in silver. It was now metal.

"Saur!" yelled Ivysaur. It used Vinewhip, which was now made out of metal, on Scyther. It hit it hard, as there was now about a 50 feet distance between Ivysaur and Scyther.

"Scy!" yelled a worried Scyther. Ten Bullet Seeds were shot at it, and they now looked like silver bullets. They hit him hard as well, as they pinned him up against the wall.

"Ivysaur!" yelled Ivysaur one final time. It shot out a Razor Leaf attack, and the leaves were now made out of steel. Scyther was shot hard. He looked almost KO'ed. He fell down and started struggling to get back up.

Ivysaur walked up to Scyther. Scyther was about to stand up when Ivysaur got very close. He had his Vine Whips come out, but did not attack. Then, Scyther stood up. He used Fury Cutter, however he used it as he collapsed. The battle was over. Edd walked up to Bugsy.

"As the winner of this gym battle, I present you with the Hive Badge," Bugsy said.

"Thanks!" Double D said happily.

"Pearl, it is your turn now," Bugsy said as she set down Scyther on the recovery machine. It then stood up tall.

"Okay Mudkip, come on out!" yelled Pearl as she threw a red and white sphere with a button on it in tot he air. The ball shot out a red beam of light which took the form of a Pokemon.

"Mudkip Mud Mudkip!" the creature yelled with joy. It was ahppy to be in such a lush, green place. It was a blue mudfish with a blue fin on its head that worked as a radar. It also had a blue tail fin and orange gills.

"Okay Scyther. Same strategy this time," Bugsy said as her only command.

"Mudkip, you need to rely on your radar fin and your special move," Pearl gave as her only command.

"Begin!" yelled Bugsy. Scyther started by using Swords Dance again as it sliced its armms throught the air like swords.

"Mudkip...." Mudkip said as if things looked bad (though they didn't look that bad). Scyther then ran up to Mudkip and started to try and slash at it with Fury Cutter. However Mudkip's fin reacted and Mudkip dodged each attack.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther all off a sudden. It used a downwards Fury Cutter. Mudkip had jumped back to dodge the attack, and Scyther was sent backwards from the powerful strike.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther. It then started running around ther gym to build up speed. It was using agility.

"Mudkip..." Mudkip said worried. Its radar started to loose tarck of Scyther's movements until it was about five seconds behind.

Scyther ran up too Mudkip and hits its fin with a Fury Cutter. Not only did the normal force of Fury Cutter combined with Sword Dance's Power and Agility's speed to great damage, but it also disabled Mudkip's radar. Mudkip was in trouble....

"Mudkip!" Mudkip yelled confidently. It started running up to Scyther. It started running around it while shooting water out of its mouth to create a vortex of water around Scyther. It then jumped into this vortex.

"Scyther!" Scyther yelled. It didn't know exactly where in the vortex Mudkip was, but it knew it was in the vortex. It slashed its arms around 360 degrees, knocking Mudkip high up into the air. It was damaging blow. Scyther dashed over to the spot where Mudkip would land. It saw Mudkip open its hut eyes. It knew Mudkip wasn't knocked out yet. As soon as Mudkip was close enough to Scyther, it performed a series of Fury Cutter moves. This time, Mudkip was knocked out for sure.

"Pearl, I am sorry to say your Mudkip is knocked out, which mean I am the winner. According to the Official League Rules, I am not allowed t give you your badge. However, you are allowed up to two rematches. You may come back at a later date," Bugsy said, "For now though, you should heal your Mudkip."

Pearl went over to pick up Mudkip. She then healed it and had it return to its Pokeball. She then dissapointedly sat back don on the bench.

"Scyther, go to the healing machine and heal," Bugsy commanded as Scyther dashed over and healed itself, "Ed, its your turn."

"Go Slowpoke!" yelled Ed. He tossed his Pokeball into the air, which shot out a beam of red light that formed itself into a Pokemon.

"Scyther, you don't need to use Agility and Swords Dance this time. Just use your Fury Cutter," Bugsy commanded.

"Slowpoke............use the force...." Ed said in a voice a person would use to tell a riddle.

"Battle Begin!" yelled Bugsy. Scyther immedietly ran up to Slowpoke and repeatedly slashed it with Fury Cutter.

"Poke......." Slowpoke said in a dopey voice. What was it doing here?

"Poke...." it went again in the same voice. It realized it was in a battle. But what did use the force mean?

"Scyther!" Scyther yelled irratated. Its attacks were being ignored!

"Slowpoke!" Slowpoke yelled. It realized what Ed meant. All of a sudden everybody was blinded by a white flash. The lush, green forest immitation of a gym had dissapeared. Instead, they were on a spaceship in a galaxy far, far away....

"Scyther!?" Scyther yelled confused. It had no idea what happened. It was also standing right in front of Slowpoke. Slowpoke's tail transformed into a red sword of glowing light and then slashed Scyther. It went back until it hit an invisible pillar.

"Oh no!" Bugsy yelled. Scyther was glowing.....and then it stopped. Its wound were all healed!

"This battle is now over. Due to official rules, you win the Hive badge, because Scyther healed itself," Bugsy said. Ed then walked up to her and claimed his badge, and everything was back to normal.

"Eddy, you're the last battle I shall have today," Bugsy said in a rival's voice.

"My pleasure. Come on out, Totodile!" yelled Eddy as he hurled his red and white sphere into the air. It shot out a red beam of light that would eventually form into a Pokemon.

"Totodile!" yelled Totodile in a cheerful voice. It was appy to be able to battle. It was a smal, blue alligator with red spikes on its back. The closer it was to evolving, the more spikes it had. It had only 10 spikes, howeer.

"Scyther, battle with the same strategy we used on Pearl," Bugsy commanded.

"Totodilee, hit with ranged attacks early in the battle. Later in the battle, use the hit and run strategy," Eddy commanded.

"Begin!" yelled Bugsy. Scyther started moving its arms like blades as it used swords dance, while Totodile shot streams of Water Gun at him. Th attacks hit Scyther, but they didn't do much damage and didn't stop its Swords Dance move.

"Dile!" Totodile was mad that his attacks weren't doing enough damage. Totodile was so mad he used rage even though he wasn't trying to. Scyther started running around since he was convieniently already away from Totodile. It was using Agility. Totodile then started running around the gym to build up speed.

"What is that attack? Totodile can't use Agility!" Pearl yelled.

"Its some sort of special training move," Double D replied. Back on the field, Totodile was tailing Scyther. It shot out a stream of Water Gun, which hit Scyther directly. It stopped running along with Totodile. They were ready to start attacking.

Totodile ran up to Scyther, who imideitely started using Fury Cutter. The first Fury Cutter hit, but after that Totodile dodged all of them.

"Dile!" Totodile yelled. It had bit it. However Scyther started shivering.

"Eddy's Totodile knows Ice Fang!?" yelled Double D. Back on the field Scythering was swarming as much as it could in an attempt to get Totodile off of him. It then used Fury Cutter on Totodile, which sent him flying to the other side of the room. Scyther charged straight towards Totodile, who hit him with a stream of Water Gun. Scyther was back at the end of the room again, because it was a Crtical Hit.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther as it charged towards Totodile. Totodile charged toward Scyther as well. Totodile turned to the left alittle so it didn't ram right in to Scyther. As Scyther and Totodile passed each other, Totodile used slash on Scyther. Scyther was knocked down.

"Scyther!" yelled Scyther. It was ready to use its secret move. It jumped into the air and started attacking the hole Ivysaur had created. It then made it big enough that it could fit through it. Scyther flew up very high in the air. Soon no one could even see Scyther.

Scyther soon became visable again. However, it was moving at a very high speed and its arm was ready to slash Totodile. It came crashing down and its arm had hit Totodile. Totodile was almost knocked out...however Scyther took a lot of recoil damage from this attack.

"Totodile!" Totodile yelled angered. It had maxed out its Rage from just that one super powerful attack. It ran around Scyther in a circle as it shot out water. It created a vortex of water around Scyther. It then jumped into the vortex.

"Scyther!" Scyther yelled. It knew how to defeat Totodile. It slashed the wole vortex with a 360 degree attack. However Totodile was up in the air. It slashed Scyther from above. Scyther was knocked out!

"Eddy, as the winner of this battle, I must give you the Hive Badge," Bugsy said calmly. Eddy then grabbed his Hive Badge and went to put Totodile on the healing machine. Bugsy put her Scyther on the machine as well.

"The next Gym is in Goldenrod City. You'll have to go through the Ilex Forest. After that there is a path that leads to Goldenrod City," said Bugsy.

"Double D, how did you use those attacks?" asked Pearl.

"Simple: Ivysaur was holding a really small piece of Metal Coat," Double D answered.

"How did Ed use that Star Wars attack?" asked Pearl.

"Ed's Slowpoke thought of the Star Wars comic it read. It then sent out a Psychic wave to make us all think that was what was happening. However, it was just an illusion," Double D answered.

"Bye Bugsy!" yelled the three Eds and Pearl as they left the gym. They had went to the Pokemon Center to get some rest. They were going to go off to Goldenrod City tomorrow.

I editted Double D's battle. If anyone wants to be editor, PM me. If so, I may have a bt of a reward for you....

Mario Man
12th January 2007, 11:07 PM
I need an UPDATE! Soon please?

10th February 2007, 10:04 PM
Wish Granted.

Opening:
Pearl begins to sing in Japanese, however it is in a male teen's voice. Ed, Edd, n Eddy are seen on a cannon. They are then seen in a forest on tree branches, jumping from one tree branch to the next. Double D is too slow and is left behind. Eddy is too short and cant reach the next barnch. Ed rams into that branch, knocking himself and the branch down.
Know Double D and Ed are in a stadium. Double D throws a shuriken at Ed. Ed blocks it by throwing Torchic.
Now Ed and another Ed whearing a different costume are seen on a roof top. One Ed punches himself. The other one sticks out his long, purple tongue.
Now there is a street shown. Double D appears and starts running. Then Eddy appears and Double D is left in the dust. Ed appears and his feet run forward, but he is facing backwards. Pearl falls from the sky.
The theme then ends.

Kagone Appears! Neo Team Rocket vs. Goldenrod City!

It was morning. The Ed's and Pearl gathered up their things and left the Pokemon Center that was oddly located in the middle of Ilex forest. When they left, a teen and a sharp- clawwed creature that looked like a human were standing their.

SHING! The creature attacked and knocked out the Ed's and Pearl quickly.

A few hours later....

Pearl had woke up. They were in a house. The other threee Eds were awake. The man and the creature that attacked them were there as well. Blood slowly crawled down the three Eds and Pearl's faces.

"Okay you Neo Team Rocket spies, what are you and the rest of your evil team doing. I already know your plans to attack Goldenrod during the big Baby Festival. Speak up! Sneasel is right her reay to attack you. And there are many other Pokemon where that came from!" the man yelled.

Pear was terrified. She had noticed that she and the other Eds were being held prisoner by this psycho.

"And if we don't?!" yelled Eddy in a snappy tone.

"Well, I'll let you decide: would you like to go to jail, get hung, or be rapidly attacked by Pokemon?" the man said. He was dreesed in purple. He had pale skin and black hair. Pearl was about ready to cry.

"Eddy, shut up! We aren't even part of Neo Team Rocket!! We even battled them with Bugsy a while ago! Heck, Ed and I battled them to defend some designer from them!" yelled Double D.

"Hmmm....seeing how you know that Bugsy is the Pokemon Defense Squad's (PDS) Azelea Town leader, then I guess you are telling the truth. I'll let you go. That is, after the one with the unibrow battles me." he said.

"Ed accepts," Double D told him.

"Go, Bellosom!" yelled Ed. Torchick came out of the Pokeball. He was mad after being called that sissy-name.

"Sneasel, use Slash on Ed!" yelled the man. Sneasel dashed toward Ed and slashed at him. However Torchic blocked the attack.

"That's enough. I learned what I needed to learn. You truely aren't Neo Team Rocket members. I' sorry for the trouble I caused you. But, I need your help defeating Neo Team Rocket!" he said. Before Eddy could speak Double D agreed to help him.

"Okay. I've been spying on Neo Team Rocket for a while now. Those designs they stole are designs for the Mask of Ice. The Mask of Ice is no ordinary mask. It has the power to turn the person wearing the mask into any person they want to. They are planning to use these masks to destroy towns and take their Pokemon. And their first target is Goldenrod City! They plan that while the whole town is at the Baby Festival, they'll destroy the town and steal all the Pokemon. That's where we come ion. We're gonna save the city from Neo Team Rocket. Since this attack is going to be to test the Mask of Ice to see if it works, most of Neo Team Rocket won't be there," the teen explained.

"What 's your name? I'm Double D. The tall one is Ed and the short one is Eddy. The girl is Pearl," Double D explained.

"I'm Kagone. Now hurry. We must get there before sun down. That way we can patrol Goldenrod," said Kagone.

Hours later...

The Eds, Pearl, and Kagone checked into Goldenrod City's Pokemon Center. After that, they started to patrol the whole city. Unfortunately, no one was found.

The next day....

It was already noon. The Baby Festival had started, and the Eds were already patroling. Double D was taking a job interview at the radio station. However, this was a disguise to help him patrol the radio station. Kagone was patroling the Goldenrod City Gym. Ed was riding up and down the elevators at the department store. Eddy set up a shop at the baby festival to patrol it. Pearl was going around town to patrol.

"Hello. Your sign says you sell Master Balls. Can I buy five dozen?" said a man who ad walked up to Eddy's shop. Eddy thought this was an oppurtunnity to scam him. This man, however, was a Neo Team Rocket Grunt. He was dressed differently, thanks to a prototype Maks of Ice. Ed handed him over the Masterballs for 5 bucks. The dimwit grunt didn't know that they were painted rocks, however.

Pearl was walking around town on patrol. She then saw to young trainers battling, and stopped to watch. One boy sent out Cyndaquil, an ant eater with flames on its back, and Ekans, a purple snake. The boy with the Cyndaquil commanded him to use a fire attack. The attack damaged Cyndaquil. However, there was something more interesting that happened....

"Dang prototype...." the boy with the Ekans said. His skin and close began to melt. He was really a grunt who was disguised. The Mask of Ice hid him and his black uniform. He ran away. Pearl sent out her Mudkip and gave chase.

The grunt was chased around town. He had changed his look many times. The only way that they had been able to chase him was Mudkip's radar. The grunt sent out Koffing and had him use smog to buy time. He transformed and ran into the department store that Ed was "patrolling." The grunt pushed Ed out of the elevator and used it. Pearl ran in and had Ed go down to the basement of the department store to help her chase the grunt.

Ed and Pearl saw the grunt leave the basement. It lead to the Underground, an underground path that was a shortcut through town. The two split up to chase him. Ed ran into a room to check if the grunt was there.

Ed enters the room and sees a stage.

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)
"Weird...." said Ed. "You say PO-TA-TO I say POH-TAH-TOH!" He then left the room.

Pearl was chasing the grunt when she ran into Eddy.

"Did you see the grunt too?" she asked.

"Yes. You try and catch him under ground and I'll see if I can catch him above ground," Eddy answered. Pearl went back to chasing the grun, and Eddy walked away. He then entered a room......and transformed into the grunt!

Ed and Pearl stopped giving chase and went back to the stage where they met up with the real Eddy. There was going to be a big performance. Many people would be there. They had to defend them!

"Okay. If you decide to hire me, my phone number is 832-7965. Can I go look at the view on the roof?" Double D said, giving the guy his phony-phone number. The owner of the radio tower shook his head yes.

He looked at the city. He saw that, right outside the radio station, a small army of people began to glow. They all were revealed to be Neo Team Rocket grunts. They sent out a Blazekein. The Blazekein, however, was wearing a Mask of Ice prototype. He began to glow, too.

"GRAAAAAAAA!" the creature yelled. It was giant. It was red. It had glowing marks on its body. It was mosterous. It was.....Groudon! It picked up a to rank grun who standed on its head. It was the Groudon's commander.

"Slash on the radio tower! Rockets, transform and spread!" the grunt on top of Groudon yelled. All the grunts began to glow as they transformed. They ran off, too. Double D wasn't woried about this, however...

"GRAAAH!" yelled grouon as it slashed the radio station in two. Double D was falling off the ten story building. This wasn't good.

"Sneasel!" yelled Kagone's Sneasel who had heroicly jumped to save Double D. It missed.

"Weavile!" yelled Kagone's Weavile. It heroicly used snatch to grab its his shirt. It didn't grab it. Double D continued to fall, and eventually grabbed on to a tall (5 story) tree's branch.

"Sneasel!" yelled the Sneasel from before. It was on another branch of that tree. It used Snatch to grab Double D. The attack was so quick it broke the branch, and Double D continued to fall down, getting hit by the branch that broke off every few seconds.

"Weavile!" yelled the Weavile from before. It was standing uner Double D's shadow, ready to catch him. Double D was caught at last!

"OWWWW!" yelled Double D. It had landed on its sharp, pointy claws. Weavile passed him a note from Kagone.

"Double D:

I sent Weavile and Sneasel to come rescue you. I have caught two grunts. They informed me that the Groudon's next target is the Baby Festival. Please inform Ed, Eddy, and Pearl about this. Also, Sneasel shoul already be back with me now. I need you too travel with Weavile. It will command itself.

Kagone"

"Come on, Weavile! We got to go to the festival. There, we will try and stop the grunts and Groudon!" yelled Double D as he and Weavile ran to the festival.

"Here to commit on the war on Kierac, Tronald Dump," announced the announcer on the stage.

"The war on Kierac is just as nasty, fat, and unnatractrive as Dosie O' Ronnel. There are 21,500 troops over there. The same amout of hotdogs Dosie ate. The amount of troops that are needed over there are 6,000. The same amount of pounds Dosie weighs," commited th blond buisness man.

"Tronald, do you have anything to say that dosen't offend Dosie?" asked the announcer.

".......The Apprentace LA Sunday at 9PM ON NBC" he said as he walked off the stage.

"Eddy, Ed, Pearl, we got to split up and surround the stage. Kagone will be here soon," Double D said. He was out of breath.

"Britiney Spears has been married for more then 5 years! It's the end of the world!" yelled one lady.

"GRAHHHHHHHHH!" Groudon's mighty roar was heard in the distance. Before the Eds and Pearl could split up, they stood there, shocked. They looked in the sky. Smoke appeared...then Groudon.

"Its Groudon! The monster from my comic book who could burn a whole tub of gravy with just one blast!" yelled Ed as he pointed at Groudon.

"GRAAHHHHHHH!" yelled the beast. It lit the whole stage on fire.

"Come on! We got to battle Groudon! My friend will be here-" said Kagone. A man dressed in red and blue riding on a Pidgeot crashed into a building.

"Thank you!" the ranger said to the Pdgeot.

"Screw you!" thought the Pidgeot.

"Thie is my friend Retard, the Pokemon Ranger," Kagone said.

"You don't say?" Eddy replied.

"Listen, you guys battle the other grunts. I'll catch Groudon. Capture On!" Retard commanded. Retard grabbed his Beyblade, I mean his high tech Capture Styler, and started making the mechanical top it launched make circles appear around a Swellow. The Swellow was tamed. The Ranger got on Swellow and flew upwards.

"GRAAAHHHHHH!" yelled Groudon. It hit the Retard. He was blasting off again.

"Okay, heres the plan: We battle Groudon and find his weak spot," Kagone commanded. They sent out their Pokemon. Ed only sent out "Kadabra (Torchic)".

"Lucario, Wave Guiding Bomb!" yelled Ed. Torchic shot out a rainbow colored bomb at Groudon. Groudon rallied it back.

"The sun wants to say hello Eddy!" Ed said happily as Torchic's attack came close to them. BOOM! That had to hurt.

"Ivysaur, use Razor Leaf!" Double D commanded.

"Ivy!" yelled the Pokemon. It shot out razor sharp leaves.

"But...its a ground type....how is he not affected?" Double D said. Groudon felt nothing from the attack. Double D thought of a strategy. It was sunny out. He had a plan.

"I'm going to go get some items. Stay here!" yelled Double D. He and Ivysaur rushed into the department store. It was deserted. Not even the workers were there. He took TM Solar Beam and a view Max Potions. While he was in the building, he used the TM on Ivysaur. Ivysaur began to glow. It was a success. He left the department store.

"Ivysaur, Solar Beam!" Double D commanded. Ivysaur shot a huge beam of sunlight out of the blossoming plant on its back.

"How did that not work?" Double D said. How strong was this Pokemon? He was ammune to one of the strongest attacks of a type that is super affective against this type.

"You call thata a Solar Beam?" said the commander grunt.

"GRAAAAHHHHHH!" yelled Groudon. It was about to use solar beam.

"Oh-

Sorry, we're having technical difficulties...

A few minutes later...

"Good thing we had technical difficulties. Otherwise we would have had been hit by that Solar Beam and be in trouble by the ESRB (entriging stories rating board). Ummm...okay so, like, what do you think can defeat Groudon?" Double D said.

"Well, we have no choice. We must perform the ritual," Karugone said. He painted mark that looked just like Groudon's on the ground. He then pushed Ed into the marks.

"One human sacrafice....check. Okay, Groudon will now calm down," Karugone said.

"YOU SACRAFICED ED????!!!!!" Double D yelled. A portal openned, and Ed was sucked into it.

1 minue later

"GRAAAhhh....."yelled Groudon It had been calmed. It had no energy in its 2-ton body.

SWOOOSH! The portal reappeared. Ed was back!

"They didn't want me....." Ed said, crying.

"GRRRAAAAAHHHHHH!" yelled Groudon. It had re-awakened. How would they stop the beast now?

"Step away from the car," said a small, fat kid wearing a red coat and a blue hat.

"GRAAHH!" Groudon yelled in an angered voice.

"You will respect my athority!" yelled the kid in his jibberish, fast-paced voice as he hit the Groudon rapidly with his metal baton.

"GRAAAHHH!" yelled Groudon. Its started charging up for a powerful attack

"Oh crap. Uhhh.......Baton Pass!" yelled the kid. He passed the baton to a kid in a red coat. He was attacked and killed.

"Oh my God. You killed Kenny. You brat!" yelled the kid in a fast paced jibberish voice. The kid grabbed on to Groudon and started causing. He started to electicrute himself.....and Groudon!

"How did he do that?" asked Double D. Groudon was shocked back into a Blazikein, which fleed.

"Sorry about your friend. What is your name again?" asked Pearl.

"I'm Cartman you stupid brat! Also, Kenny cmes back next episode, dummie!" said the kid.

"Uh oh! They're getting away!" yelled Double D.

"Don't worry. Sneasel, go and get the grunts. You know the routine," said Karugone. Sneasel went out ans started using the same move he used to knock out the Eds and Pearl.

"Wow. That was weird," said Pearl as the fast talking Cartman left.

"Weird rhymes with Amnesia!" yelled Ed. Torchic started using it. However, it was so dumb it had no affect.....and spread to Ivysaur, who forgot Solarbeam.

"Hello? Whats this? Baby Festival Tourney Tommorow? Top 4 get a prize? Count me in!" yelled Eddy.

To be continued...

Meanwhile....

"Why is nothing ever explained in thsi peice of crap fanfic?" yells Cartman in his jibberish voice.

Note: Some of you may know that Cartman is from Southpark. To keep our younger readers...reading, we changed the bad words he really said to be more approprite.

Yami Ryu
10th February 2007, 11:33 PM
The opening was more like a bad summary. And 'Male teen voice'? You know how well, offensive that could be if people didn't know that pokemon voice cast can have male or female VA's? :/ why do I say this? because it's a bad attempt at humor, and I have a deep voice. That and I've seen males with a light singing voice. So yeah, maybe you should learn your A's and B's about that and try a bit harder next time than 'male teen voice' sheesh.

Anyways as I said the opening is more like a bad summary with poorly described actions of what the cast is doing, and even more rushed and skimped, if possible, than the chapter probably was. And it doesn't make your chapter look better. It makes it look worse.

"OWWWW!" yelled Double D. It had landed on its sharp, pointy claws. Weavile passed him a note from Kagone.

Wow Double D.'s been castrated?

"Ow!" Yelped Double D. in pain as he was caught by the sharp claws of Weavile, and while he had been saved from a nasty fall, DD still whimpered in agony, even if exagerated. Weavile cast a worried look to the frail human before offering a mutter of its' name in sympathy before setting DD down and offered a note he had been hiding away, which was apparently from Kagone as Double D. would learn.

Yeah, you've already proven you don't want to improve, and you're doing Pokemon and the Ed cartoon shame with this, as you don't try to improve, you don't want to improve, and you dance about for mindless praise. So I'll leave you to your wallow of stagnation and let someone else pin you to the hall of shame.

11th February 2007, 12:57 AM
Rather than working on chapter 6, I will re-write chapter 5. It was supposed to be a rip-off of Naruto, but I see I didn't do a good job at that.

Cartman says: This was a piece of crap that took him les then half an hour. And I have proof. Look at how he spelled "less."

19th May 2007, 11:06 PM
2 years, er months, umm...Weeks in the future, when the Eds and Pearl have all 8 Gym badges and have went to Island De Cup (very South West of Johto. Concidered by some Hoenn teritory) for the Pokemon league cup.....
"IT TOOK THEM ONLY TWO WEEKS TO GET 8 BADGES?!?!" yelled the announcer, who I am considdering firing." Oh crud...where's the script, wheres the script....wait, what do you mean we're on air? Oh, crap.....Ah ah! Script! Ummm.....After landing safely on Isle De Cup, the Ed's, Pearl, and Kagone headed for the Registration Center. Would time be on their side? Or have they accepted all of their entrants all ready? Had Keavin, Rolf, and Nazz made it here? What about the others? Will I stop asking questions? Only time would tell...."

"Ah, isn't this Island beutiful. Eddy we should rela-"
Double D was grabbed. Eddy was running to get to the registration Center, and, like a dog, Ed had followed, taking Double D with him. Kagone and Pearl followed.

WAM! Eddy hadn't watched where he was going. He ran into the door to the Regisrationg Center. He started cursing, then ran in. The others once again, followed.

Eddy went to the front desk.

"Give me my Tourney Pass, you old fart!" yelled Eddy. Duble D butted in.

"Eddy, ask politely in a voice that people in Peach Creek would hear. We have come to Register for the Pokemon League tourney. May we have our tourney badges?" asked Double D, more politely than Eddy.

"Sure. May I see your Eight Gym badges and your Pokemon?" said the polite lady. Double D co-operated. She hooked up Edd's Pokeballs and badges to a computer.

"Scanning...Badges are all legal. Scanning...Pokemon 1 of 6, Venasaur male. Pokemon 2 of 6 Rotom neither. Pokemon 3 of 6 Gallade Male Item-Lunar Wing. Pokemon 4 of 6 Snorlax Male. Pokemon 5 of 6 Alakazam Male. Pokemon 6 of 6 Gabite Male. Re-scanning for eligability..... Entrant number 59-Edd," said the computer in a digitized voice.

"Here is your Pokepass, Blue-Silver style," said the lady as she handed it to Double D.

"What do the styles mean?" asked Pearl, politely, yet a little shy.

"The Silver is there by Default. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Blue are added to show your team's affectveness," answered the lady. "Next."

" I believe I do not need registration," said Kagone, showing her a silver pass.
"Oh, the Silver Pass...Kagone has returned. the tourney will be tough. Next!" yelled the lady. Pearl walked up.

"Here are my badges and Pokemon," Pearl replied, a little shy.

"I got an idea. How about you and the other two give me your Pokemon and badges and I put thiis on speed mode?' suggested the nice lady.
"Okay!" yelled Eddy. They handed in their things.
"All done. Here you go. Your matches will be held tommorow. Kagone, your match will be held in the Purple Stadium. The others will battle in the Golden Cup Stadium," she replied nicely.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled a bunch of voices. The Eds turned around. They were the other kids. "You think you're gonna get to the finals?" yelled Kevin.

"Just you wait!" yelled Eddy. Secretly, Double D had thought that too. They went to their rooms to prepare for tommorow.

The next day....

The Ed's and Pearl walked to the Golden Cup Stadium. They took a set in the stand, waiting through the matches.

"Okay! Our next match is between Edd with two Ds and R-Dread with an A!" yelled the announcer. The trainers approached the field.

Standing in front of Double D was a kid with red shirt, black shorts, and a black baseball cap. It was almost as if Double D was looking into a mirror.

"OKAY! Spin the roulettes!" yelled the announcer. On a large screen, a few roulletes began to twirl around. They contained on a slice of each wheel a rule.

"Okay, they will battle with two Pokemon Each in a single battle! There will be two stadiums! The first shall be..... AIR ZONE!" yelled the announcer. "Air Zone is 7 stories above the ground. Trainers, please stand on the elevator!"

Double D and R-Dread standed on an elevator with no walls. However, it had bars so they couldn't fall.

"So your my first round enemy. This will be easier then taking candy from a Togepi. Go, Haunter!" yelled R-Dread as he sent out a Pokemon.

"Haunt-uh! YO!" after a flash of red lightning, a purple demon shaped somewhat like a triangle came out.

"A TALKING POKEMON?! Well this is the greatest discovery since Pluto!" yelled Double D, shocked by Haunter.

"Actually, it only says the word 'Yo'. Now are you going to send out your Pokemon, or are we going have to wait until you are warned by the referee?" yelled R-Dread. His voice was only a little deep, and sounded almost sarcastic, yet it was calm.

"Fine. Go, Rotom!" yelled Double D with his calm voice as he hurled a purple Pokeball into the air.

"Ro...tomtomRo!" after a flash of purple lightning, out of a Masterball (they were awarded one as a prize for saving the Goldenrod Festival, and Rotoms were very rare, expecially in Johto) came a orange raindrop surrounded by blue lightning.

"My my what a battle! The trouble-making ghost and posion type Pokemon, Haunter fighting the extremely rare plasma ghost and electric type Pokemon Rotom! Considdering that they are seven stories up, using two Pokemon that can levitate were wise choices seeing how they can take advantage of the air!" yelled the announcer, trying to attract attention. "I hate my job," he muttered to himself.

"Haunter, charge at Rotom and use Shadow Punch!" yelled R-Dread. Haunter was a bit slow, but it was gaining speed as it through itself unquickly at Rotom.

Double D knew that adding speed to an attack could make it more powerful. He waited for a bit. "Rotom, fall about 5 feet!" he commanded.

"Ro...TOM!" yelled Rotom, in his hyperactive voice. He fell, and Haunter's Shadow Punch missed.

"Rain Dance!" yelled Double D as Haunter got ready to be able to attack.

"Ro...TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM!" yelled Rotom with great rythym as he spun around clockwise, counterclockwise, then finally did a flip. It started to pour.

"How will this weather affect the battle?!" yelled the announcer as if he were questioning some one "It will help Rotom's electric attacks, idiot," he muttered to himself.

"Hypnosis, now!" yelled R-Dread. Haunters eyes became blue. He was trying to make Rotom look into them.

"Rotom, turn around and don't lookinto his eyes!" yelled Double D. Rotom automatically turned 180 degrees around.

"Thought so. Shadow Punch!" yelled R-Dread. Double D had no time to give a command. Haunter's fist grew black, and he punched Rotom downward.

"Sending him downward? Bad Idea. Thunderbolt!" yelled Double D. Rotom immidietly got up. In a rainstorm, thunder and thunder bolt aren't shot at the target, but rather they strike the user without causing damage.

"Ro.........TOM!" yelled Rotom. A blue bolt came down from the sky and pierced through Haunter. It took great damage.

"Whoa! Two unexpected hits in a row! The winner of this part of the battle is unclear!" yelled the announcer pretending to be excited. "Its obvious Double D wins. If he dosn't, there is a good chance of a plot hole..." he muttered to himself.

"Again!" yelled Double D.

"Shadow Punch!" yelled R-Dread.

"Ro...TOM!" yelled Rotom happily.
"Hauntuhhhhhh...." said Haunter, seeming to groan. His fist grew black as he punched Rotom downward. As this happened, a bolt of blue lightning pierced Haunter.

"A sacrafice hit! What a shock!" yelled the announcer, still trying to seem excited.

"End This! Hypnosis!" yelled R-Dread. Double D had no time to react. Haunter's eyes grew blue, and Rotom's eyes shut. As it levitated, it was sleeping.

"Time for the final strike! Nightmare!" yelled R-Dread. Haunters eyes grew red. It entered Rotom's mind.

In Rotom's mind....

Haunter looked around, observing the area. Rotom was playing around in a grassy field.

Rain, Haunter thought to himself. It began to rain all over. He smiled evily.

"Ro....Tom!" yelled Rotom. It started splashing in a puddle.

Sandstorm, thought Haunter. He smiled that evil smile again. A sandstorm whipped up.

"Ro...Tom!" yelled Rotom once again. He started to make a sand castle.

Blizzard, thought Haunter, now annoyed. It was snowwing. Thee was so much snow he could barely see Rotom.

"Ro,ro,ro...Tomtom!" yelled Rotom happily. He made a snow fort.

Undead, rise, though Haunter, now so annoyed you would know he was annoyed if you looked into his eyes.

"Ro...tom? Rotom?!?" yelled Rotom. He saw a few black shadows come toward him. Haunter happily grinned.

"Ro,ro,ro,ro..tom!" yelled Rotom as he happily threw snowballs. The undead started to play with him. There was a snowball fight.

Wake up! The words went through Rotom's mind. Haunter left.

Back in the real world..

"Hypnosis and Nightmare combo!" yelled Double D.

"Ro, ro, tom!" yelled Rotom. His eyes grew blue. Despite the fact that Pokemon using Nightmare get used to being outside of the enemies mind fast, Haunter hadn't completely gotten used to it yet. He was very vaunerable to Hypnosis. He fell asleep.

"Ro....................tom." said Rotom. His eyes now were glowing red. He entered Haunter's mind.

Inside Haunter's mind..

Haunter was battling another Haunter in a completely white space. It was so lonely. Weird.

Lightning bolt, thought Rotom. A bolt of lightning hit the-

"Haunter!" yelled Haunter, a little freaked out. He had interupted my sentance.

Endless lightning bolts, thought Rotom. Lightning bolts started-
"Haunter! Haunt haunt haunt. Yo..." Haunter was paniccing. He was so scared. Rotom waited what seemed to be a few minutes (of course, mind time is not the same as real time), then left.

Back in our world (finally, now I don't have to worry about my sentances being inter-

"Start spinning and use Thunder!" yelled Double D in a voice so loud, it interrupted my sentance and woke up Haunter.

"Ro...Tomtomtotomtomtom!" yelled Rotom as he started to spin around 360 degrees. A larger bolt of lightning struck him.

"Haun-uh?" said Haunter, confused about what was happening.

"Voltage Drill!" yelled Double D, very excited.

"Rotom!" yelled Rotom. He was surrounded by blue lightning that made him look like an upside down top. He dove headfirst at Haunter still spinning.

"Haunter is knocked out!" yelled the announcer, pretending to sound excited. "Well, whoever didn't know that isn't observant." he muttered.

Next time on Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy...'n Pearl? Journey to be Rich

Ed-pisode 7: Algebra vs. Sharp Claws!

Double D speaking! Wow! R-Dread's Weavile is tough. It is quickly attacking, then running so fast that Venasaur is unable to strike. Maybe if I use the combo Venasaur just mastered last night, I can win. I hope it works!

Note: I know this chapter was short. But I'd rather produce a lot of little chapters then a few big chapters. Was this a wise choice? How about the two-week time skip? I want feedback. It makes Ed happy.

I also know I am not updating this much. Sorry. I had too many thoughts about what to do in the Pokemon league, but few thoughts on what to do before then.

23rd May 2007, 4:08 AM
Ed-Pisode 7: Algebra vs. Sharp Claws!

"Return, Haunter. You did horrible. I will punish you later," said R-Dread. Despite being calm like Double D, he was rude. His eyes seemed to glare evilly upon Haunter. He turned and glance at Double D, then the audience. Ed yelled "Mutant Pokemon!" before hiding behind Eddy. He then listed what the 'Mutant Pokemon' would do as if he was a talking cheesy sci-fi novel.

"Haunt-uh!" yelled Haunter. With his last bit of strength he tried to dodge the red light that was released by the Pokeball. It ran toward Double D as if it was saying "Please be my new trainer!" while its eyes showed sadness that concerned Double D. It was then captured by the red light.

"Go, Weavile. I know you will be awesome," yelled R-Dread as he tossed his Pokeball into the air. Oddly, There was a light so bright, no one could see anything for a moment.

"Weav..ile." said the Pokemon that came out. It was identical to Kagone's Weavile. It was, however, the owner of a voice as calm as its trainer.

"Rotom, I'm gonna have to have Venasaur fight this battle. You did good. Extra Poffin for you tonight!" yelled Double D. He threw a Pokeball into the air that was in his right hand, while thee Masterball Rotom came from rested in his left. They both sent out beams of light. Rotom happily smiles as he was sucked into the sphere.

"Venu...." said the Pokemon that came from Double D's Pokeball. It was basically a giant Ivysaur, except now it had a giant pink flower on its back. It was still curious, but now so lazy its speedy attacks are useless.

"Weavile, the human-like sharp claw Pokemon that is a Dark and Ice type, battling with the....um....frog like Pokemon with a plant on its back, Venasaur, a Grass and Poison type Pokemon. This could be a one-sided match!" yelled the announcer. He was very bad a pretending to be excited. "What the heck is 42 writing?" he muttered. Hey, I'm not the only one that dislikes the producer!

"What were you two announcers saying?" I said.

"Umm...nothing. You can go back to making this an awesome third person story," they said at the same time, a bit frightened.

"Algebra attack!" yelled Double D. What kind of command will it be?

"Venu..." said Venusaur, very lazy. "Why must I repeat my name?" it thought to itself.

In the sky, a bunch of algebra problems like 'a + 5 = 15' appeared in the air. They looked as if they were drawn with white chalk.

CHING! The algebra problems shot them self at Weavile. They went through the air like knives. After each problem was gone, a new one appeared. Weavile was hit by the first few.

"Weav. Vile," said Weavile in a calm but dangerous voice. In front of its now open mouth was a glowing aqua blue ball of energy. It shot out a ray of Ice at its claw. The claw was now ice.

"Use Ice Beam on your claw," said R-Dread. He was calm. But why was he saying the attack after it was used?

Weavile started running around. He was so fast that the algebra problems missed him.

"We forgot to change the stadium! Well, its too late now. Sorry for the inconvenience," said the announcer. He wasn't happy.

"Vile," said Weavile. Its claw was still in Ice, but now a dark cloud surrounded it. It ran up and sliced Venasaur.

"Vena!" Venasaur yelled in pain.

"Shadow Ice Claw," said R-Dread. What is with him commanding attacks after they happened?

"Vine Whip!" yelled Double D. He was too excited to be aware of R-Dread's odd habit.

"Ven-uh-saur!" yelled Venasaur. He was hurt. Now he was mad.
Two vines came out from its back, and whipped them at Weavile. But Weavile was so fast, they missed by at least a yard.

"Vile!" yelled Weavile. He slice once more at Venasaur.

"Venu!" yelled Venasaur in pain. He was really suffering. It was hard to keep up with Weavile.

"Shadow Ice Claw," said R-Dread again. He was as calm as in the battle between Rotom and Haunter, but now he sounded like a robot.

"Bullet seed!" yelled Double D. He was worried, and trying to figure out how to defeat Weavile.

"Venasaur!" yelled Venasaur. It shot out plant seeds. They were fast, but not fast enough. They hit the algebra problems that missed Weavile.

"Vile!" yelled Weavile. It ran up to Venasaur and slashed him with the shadowy, frozen claw.

"Venasaur! Venu! Venu! (withdraw me! Dang it! Dang it!) Saur! (E10+ rated word)," yelled Venasaur, mad at Double D. "Venasaur Vena Vena Saur! (at least give me commands so I fight back)."

"Solar Beam!" commanded Double D. Venasaur smiled like a happy child that was told he will be given 100 bucks to spend at the toy store.

"Venu! Saur!" Venasaur yelled, still smiling. The flower on his back began to glow.

"Vile, Weavile!" yelled Weavile. Just as Venasaur was about too launch Solar Beam, he slashed Venasaur so hard he was turned around 90 degrees. The Solar Beam shot out like a bullet, however it was much bigger.

"Uhhh...Slash!" yelled R-Dread, still not up to speed.

Wait a second, thought Double D, I have been training him that combo. He hasn't mastered it, but its better then getting slashed at. "Use Growth Acceleration!" yelled Double D. Venasaur smiled, but it wasn't the same one as earlier. He seemed to doubt DD.

"Venu..." Venasaur went back to moaning. The vines he used for vine whip came out of his back and (?) grabbed the sun and pulled it down a bit.

CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK! The ground started to split up like thin ice, or celebrities that date.

The ground shook. From all the cracks, a forest appeared. They were all full grown, and no leaves had fallen off.

"Now use Growth! You know what to do!" yelled Double D. He seemed to be confident.

"Venasaur!" yelled Venasaur. Double D's confidence had spread to Venasaur. Nothing seemed to happen.

THUNK! A tree fell! It nearly hit Weavile. THUNK! THUNK! More trees started falling.

"VILE!!" yelled Weavile. He was just barely dodging the trees. THUNK! THUNK! THUNK! THUNK! THUNK! Trees continued to fall. Until...THUNK! One feel in front of Weavile! He tripped and fell.

THUNK! A tree fell on Weavile. THUNK! More and More trees fell on him. CHING! The algebra problems were hitting him.

"VILE!" yelled the now nervous Weavile It shot an beam of ice upward. There was a hole in the pile of trees that fell on him. He started to climb out. But algebra problems continued to his him. Until...CHING! One last Algebra problem hit him, and he fell to the ground. Weavile was knocked out.

"WEVILE IS KNOCKED OUT! DOUBLE D IS THE WINNER! I hate my job! Goodbye, world!" yelled the announcer. He jumped out into the stadium, landed on a light, got electrocuted, fell, and died. No one cared. The announcer's body would still be used as the announcer.

Next time on Ed,Edd, 'n Eddy...'n Pearl? Journey to be Rich!

Ed-Pisode....8? Pearl's Crystal Ball!!!

Pearl: Well, now its time for my match. Jade is one tough opponent! I'd use my Pokemons' best attack, but then I can't see what they are doing.

Reader's Feedback Question:
I am announcing that Ed-Pisode 9 will be a comic. How should I have the battle? Street Fighter style or Super Smash Bros. style? Please Reply!

I know this is short. I am very sorry. But I figured out how to use spell check! WOOT!

24th June 2007, 12:04 AM
1 week after they entered the Pokemon League....

There had been many battles. The Dreads, Pearl, Ed, Double D, and Kagone had already lost completely. All that remained were two finalists, two people who would have the greatest battle of the year!

Ed-pisode
The Greatest Battle of All Time! Part 1

Double D looked down at the stadium. A battle stadium, just a standurn type, used in most gyms. On the right side stood Eddy's childhood rival, Keavin. And on the left stood Eddy. Eddy was eager, and, for the first time in his life, nervous. Keavin seemed to keep his cool.

"A 6 on 6 Single Battle between contestants Keavin and Eddy will now proceed! WHO WILL BE CROWNED CHAMPION?!?!? Let's watch!" yelled the new anouncer.

"Go, Charlizard!" yelled Keavin, he threw out his signature Pokemon, Charlizard the Charizard, a large, orange lizard with wings.

"Feraligatr, come on out!" yelled Eddy, not at all calm. The large blue aligator came out. "FOCUS PUNCH!" yelled Eddy. Feraligatr ran up, and hit Charizard across the stadium. Keavin did nothing.

"Now Hydro Pump!" yelled Eddy. A large blast of water was shot at Charizard. Keavin did nothing.

"FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!" was all that was heard after that. A long yell from what seemed to be Keavin. But Keavin didn't move his mouth at all. The crowd looked upwards at the sky.

"Keavin?" said Double D, puzzled. Keavin came down from the sky with a baseball bat, and landed straight in the middle of the stadium.

"Charizard, Blast Burn on that faker!" yelled Keavin. Charizard recited its name. then shot a fast moving, large bullet of fire at the other Keavin.

"WHERE IS HE?!" yelled the Keavin from the sky.

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG! An Earthquake happened right outside the stadium. Pearl, along with a shadow, left the stadium.

"EDDY! COME UP HERE! LETS FOLLOW PEARL!" yelled Double D, unusually loud. Eddy hurried up to the exit, which was where Double D, Ed, and Kagone were already there. They turned around for a bit.

BAM! There was a huge explosion up in the rafters, where the crowd was sitting. They quickly ran out of the colloseum.

They saw Pearl, along with a mysterious shaodw, who was running. They quickly ran after her, but stopped for one moment.

BAM! Another explosion! They looked upwards. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9......there were too many to count! An uncountable number of black helicopters with a large blue "R" on them. Neo Team Rocket! After each helicopter appeared, there was an explosion!

"Hurry up Eddy!" yelled Kagone, who was much further ahead due to a head start. They saw Pearl soon, who was standing still, with no pupils in her eyes. Right next to her was a mysterious shadow.

CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A large white light surrounded and blinded them.

"Welcome to my show! Congrats! Your going to see the Pearl, Chaos Heart, and the Mask of Ice help Neo Team Rocket re-create the world, which will be ruled by us!" yelled a mysterious voice. A large pitch black ghost stood in front of them. The sun had set. The ghost...it...was....DARKRAI!!!!

"What the hecK! Darkrai! Is Neo Team Rocket's Captain?" yelled Kagone, not at all calm.

"Wrong. I'll tell ya who when this event ends. Pearl, its time....PALKIA, C'MON OUT!!!" yelled Darkrai. Next to him was a pure black heart, which has a pulse.

"Palkia. The host of the Pearl would like Palkia to be sommoned. Palkia, the ruler of space, the creator of Planets, the Pokemon that can create space, Palkia," Pearl chanted. She seemed controlled. Her eyes then had a pink pearl for a pupil in each eye.

"Elite Four, we now need you. Come in and attack!" yelled Darkrai. A helicopter hovered aboved them. Four ladders came down.

"Double D, I'm going to go somewhere else for a bit," said Kagone, who then hurried off.

"PALKIA!" yelled some creature. Then appeared a purple sphere, which grew larger quickly. "PALKIA!"

Out of the purple sphere came out a huge Pokemon. It had Pearl's similar to the pupils in Pearl's eyes on its shoulders. It looked like pink Mecha Godzilla.

"PALKIA! Oh crap," said Double D.

"Palkia, gaurd Drakrai!" yelled Pearl, still seemingly controlled.

"Mehehe," said Darkrai. he floated up to the top of the stadium. He grabbed a staff with a flame on it.

"He has the Sacred Flame of Moltres!" yelled Double D.

Right after that, four people had climbed down the ladder.
The first one was a green haire teenager.
The second one was a little old lady.
The third was an adult with a red affro.
The fourth was a collected purple haird person reading a book.
None of them had pupils in their eyes.

"Aaron, send out your Heracross. Bertha, send out Quagsire. Flint, use Infernape. Lucian, Bronzong with be yours," said Darkrai.

"Heracross, go!" yelled the green haired teen. A large blue Beetle, Heracross, came out.

"Quagsire" said the old lady. A...hard to describe...uh....We all know what Quagsire looks like, right?

"Heh, Infrnape," said the affro man. A large red monkey came out, Infernape.

"Bronzong," said the last one. We know what Bronzong looks like.

"We have to battle, but who'll fight the last guy?" said Double D.

"Who cares about battling? How about Palkia use Space Void and you all die? Palkia, use Space Void!" yelled Pearl, still controlled.

"PALKIA!" yeled Palkia. It slashed the sky, and a void appeared.

"Eddy, we have to run!" yelled Double D. They had to avoid getting sucked in!

"TIME ELAPSE!" yelled Kagone. Was he commanding something?

"DIALGA!" yelled another Pokemon, just as big as Palkia.

"Dialga? A clash of two legends?" said a puzzled Double D.

A clock slightly larger then the Space Void appeared. It spun fast. Then, it, along with the void, dissapeared.

"Wow! A battle between two legendaries!"" yelled Double D.

"Go, Feraligatr! Open up by using Hydro Punch!" yelled Eddy. Feraligatr was already out, but yet he ran up to attack.

"INFERNAPE!" yelled Infernape, whom was sticking out his tounge. Feraligatr was as intimidated by infernape as Eddy is by Keavin. He ran up and punched Infernape on the shoulder.

"A simple punch? But isn't this Hydro Punch?" said the affrped man, Flint.

"Yeah, but Double D taught me this: it blasts the water out of wherever it punched. If its striked there again, that Pokemon's bone is hurt so hard, its unable to battle. So..... Feraligatr, use Quick Punch!" yelled Eddy.

"Disco Karate!" yelled Flint.

"INFERN!" yelled Infernape. It jumped up, and started dancing on Feraligatr! Arrows appeared wherever he stomped his feet, like in Dance Dance Revolution.

"Feraligatr!" yelled Feraligatr. He forgot that Eddy whished for him to strike the arm, and punched him right at the leg.

"Are ability to dance isn't harmed! Flare Break-Dance!" yelled Flint.

"Infer!" yelled Infernape. He got on his back and started spinning around. As he did, he shot out flames.

"Quick Punch on its arm!" yelled Double D. Feraligatr ran up and punched its arm...

...but it was the wrong arm.

"Quagsire, Heavy Punch on Feraligatr!" yelled the old lady, Bertha.

"Grab Quagsire with Vine Whip, throw it up in the air, and then rapidly fire at it with Razor Leaf!" yelled Double D.

Venasaur, who was already out, shot out fast vines, and grabbed Quagsire right before it had punched Feraligatr.

"VENU!" yelled Venasaur. It threw up Quagsire, then shot out a ton of Razor Leafs, whichkept it in the air.

"Body Slam!" yelled Bertha Quagsire recited its name, then fell on Venasaur, deflecting all the leaves.

"Bronzong, use Knowledge Power!" said the purple haired man, Lucian.

"Heracross, use Rainbow Horn!" yelled the green haired teen, Aaron.

Heracross's horn changed to a flame, a leaf, and an icicle, rapidly as it ran up to strike Venasaur.

Bronzong shot out a sheet of energy with random facts on it.

"Torchic, use Leaf Storm!" yelled Ed.

"Tor? Torchic!" yelled Torchic, a little puzzled that Ed got his name right. The flame like feathers on the top of its head turned into leaf like feathers. He shot out many leafs by spinnning it around. It spun around so fast the leaves were spinning around like a tornado, which deflected the attacks of Bronzong and Heracross.

"Dragonair, come out!" yelled Double D, who threw a Pokeball into the air. It shot out a re stream of light, which turned into a blue snake.

"Dragonair," said the snake. It was showing off.

Meanwhile....

"Hehehe..." said Darkrai. He became a harsh light, which then turned into a tall cat-like Pokemon, Mewtwo. "The Dread Plate has been burnt inside the flame. Now I'll throw in...let's see...the spooky plate."

"Thunder!" said something........

To be continued.

Current battles:
Pearl's Palkia vs. Kagone's Dialga
Eddy's Feraligatr vs. Flint's Infenape
Double D's Venasaur vs. Bertha's Quagsire
Double D's Dragonair vs. Lucian's Bronzong
Ed's Torchic vs. Aaron's Heracross

Plate's Burnt:
Dread

Next Episode:
The Greatest Battle of All Time! Part 2

The battles are getting worse. Luckily for the Ed's, 3 Rivals of theirs are coming in as backup. Another Pokemon has came to stop Mewtwo, but will it succeed? Also, how is the Pokemon changing?

Character Talk:

Pearl: Must....Defeat....
Kagone: Dialga must holdoff Palkia, or we may be doomed!
Mewtwo: Well, well, look who came....
Eddy: I HATE DANCING!
Ed: I like Buttered Toast! GIVE ED BUTTERED TOAST!
Double D: 2 opponents....its getting hard to concentrate.

(Sorry about the timeskip, but most of my ideas were for this and the following episodes)

25th June 2007, 4:04 PM
The Greatest Battle Of All Time! Part 2

"Slow Toss Dance!" yelled Flint.

"Infer.." said Infernape. It ran up and put its arms on Feraligatr, then (wow, this next part is surprising) began to slow dance (fooled ya, didn't I).

WHAM! Both were down! What had happened so quick that made these Pokemon faint?

SLOWMOTION:
Here, we see Infernape throw himself and Feraligatr down. Then, it seems that Feraligatr ending up landing on Infernape's arm, where it would faint if KO'ed.

"Where are you going Eddy?!" yelled Double D.

"I have the perfect plan!" yelled Eddy. He then ran back into the colloseum.

"I should have chased after him, but I can't leave this battle," thought Double D.

"Use Mimic, Heatran, to mimic Eddy!" yelled Ed.

"TOR!" Torchic was upset. Why couldn't he get to evolve into the awesome looking Blazikein? Why can't he have a smart trainer? Why can't he be in a Fanfic made by a good author?

"I WANT MONEY! ED, DOUBLE D! HELP ME GET MONEY!" yelled Torchic, whom was impersonating Eddy.

"Her," said Heracross. It was really annoyed from all the noise.

"DOUBLE D! GO GET HAMMER'S, NAILS, PAPER, MARKERS, BASEBALL CAPS, AND WOOD!" yelled Torchic.

"Yes Sir!" yelled Double D, who ran off to get the materials.

"Potato," said Ed.

"ED, NAIL THE WOOD TOGETHER! DOUBLE D, MAKE LOGOS FOR THE POKEMON LEAGUE AND PUT THEM ON THE CAPS!" yelled Torchic. His impersonation of Eddy was rather good.

"Yes sir!" yelled Double D and Edd, who began doing their jobs.

"Use Horn Drill!" yelled Bertha. Heracross couldn't hear her while Eddy yelled.

"GET YOUR POKEMON LEAGUE CAPS! 50 CENTS!" yelled Torchic.

"WHAT?!?!" yelled Bertha.

"Hera, Heracross," said Heracross. (I'll take a cap, here's 50 cents). He handded Torchic 50 cents.

"Do you want to get some caps for your friends?" said Torchic.

"Hera, Hera Hera," said Heracross (I'll get a spare cap, a cap for my uncle in france, a cap for Bertha, and 3 more caps for the other Elite Four Members). He handed Eddy 3 dollars.

"Please come again!" said Torchic. Heracross grabbed his caps and left. "Succer."

"Hera, Hera?" said Heracross, handing out the caps.

"WHY WOULD WE WANT POKEMON LEAGUE CAPS!?" yelled Bertha.

"That was nothing like Eddy. Eddy alays fails," said Ed.

"Horn of Steel!" yelled Bertha.

'HERA!" yelled Heracross. He went up and slammed his horn into Torchic.

"TOR!" yelled Torchic. His money flew into the air, and Heracross caught it. (But I had made money...)

"Thats more like it.." said Ed.

At the battle Between Palkia and Dialga......

"Time Flow Control!" yelled Kagone.

"DIALGA!" yelled Dialgia.

"PALKIA!" yelled Palkia. It, along with Pearl, stopped, and didn't move.

"Rewind!" yelled Kagone.

"DILAGA!" yelled Dialga.

"AIKLAP!" yelled Palkia.

"Okay, turn it back to where it was and freeze them," said Kagone.

"Dialga!" yelled Dilaga.

"PALKIA!" yelled Palkia, It, along with....WAIT! I ALREADY WROTE THIS SENTANCE!

"The Spooky Plate is burnt, but who did that Thunderbolt come from?" said Mewtwo. "Oh well, might as well burn the Fist Plate."

"Thunderbolt!" yelled the mysterious figure from last chapter.

'Thunder!" yelled Mewtwo. Mewtwo shot out a large bolt of lightning from his hand. It collided with the smaller thunderbolt. Thunder was weakened by it, but it hit the figure.

"Mew, Mew Mew!" yelled the figure. It was Mew. "Flamethrower!"
it said using Psychic (only the mind could hear it, not the ears).

"Heh," said Mewtwo. He moved too the left a bit. "Thanks for missing, you just missed me and burnt the Fist Plate! I'll throw the Insect Plate in now!"

"I'll just freeze all of them with Ice Beam!" yelled Mew. He shot a ray of ice at the fire.

"Fire Blast!" yelled Mewtwo. From his hand cam a blast of fire that destroyed the ice.

"Why dosen't he just melt the plates?!" said Kagone, puzzled.

"Only a pure soul or the flame of Moltres can burn the legendary plates," answered Pearl.

"Mewtwo, who the heck are you?! Tell me all about this stupid plot before Dialga attacks!" yelled Kagone.

"I'm not gonna spoil it completely. You can call me Dark, you'll find out who I am soon enough. You know that Pearl's acting strange. Why though? Behold! The Chaos Heart!" yelled Mewtwo, who is now known as Dark. A large, black heart floated above him. "I can control people at my will with this!"

"Why not control everyone then?" asked Kagone.

"The Chaos Heart can only control the power of a legend! Pearl, who is she? A legend, as she is the controller of the Pearl!" yelled Dark.

"Well then, what about the Elite Four?" asked Kagone.

"The Chaos Heart dosen't control them. They are Neo Team Rocket Members, using a highly advanced Mask of Ice," said Dark.

"Dialga, attack!" yelled Kagone.

"Automattically, Pearl will be able to have Palkia attack..." said Dark.

"...and I'll have Palkia use Space Force!" yelled Pearl.

"PALKIA!" yelled Palkia. It teared its claw through the air. After that, a wall of gravity appeared. The gravity was similar to that fo space.

"Where's that fake!?" yelled Keavin.
"Someone took off with Plank!" yelled Johnny.
"Someone messed up my hair!" yelled Nazz.
"I'm scared!" yelled Jimmy.
"Don't Worry Jimmy," said Sarah.
"I must Gaurd th dogs," said Rolf.
"Whatcha talkin' about, Rolf?" said Keavin.
"Gaurding the dogs is a rule. If the dogs wreck havoc, the gaurdian must be left behind to stop them," said Rolf.
"So...." began Keavin. "Ya sure your going to be able to?"
"Scattle, go! Go find the Ed boy with 2 'D's. He's smart, ask him," said Rolf.
"Ya sure man?" asked Keavin.
'YES! Now Go!" yelled Rolf. "Hide in Keavin's Room! Have your Snorelax gaurd the door while you think of a plan!"
"Fine. C'mon!" yelled Keavin. He and the others ran.
"Go, Ampharos!" yelled Rolf.

They ran off, and headed straight for Keavin's room.

"Snorlax, go!" yelled Keavin.

"Snorlax............"said the Pokemon. (I've decided not to describe the Pokemon).

"What now?" snapped Sarah.
"They're everywhere. We can't try and leave, if we do, they'll get us. Something is wrong here, I know that-" began Keavin.
"PAAAAALLLLLLKKKKIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" was all they heard.
"What the?" said Nazz.
"OKAY, THAT'S IT! WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE!" yelled Keavin.
"How?" asked Nazz.
"Snorlax, return," said Keavin.
"We can't escape that way!" yelled Nazz.
"I know. Snorlax is coming back out in a bit," answered Keavin as he grabbed a bucket of liquid, a match, and a leaf.
"How?" asked Nazz.
"We're gonna blow our way out," answered Keavin as he dipped the end of the leaf in the liquid.
"WE'LL DIE, RETARD!" yelled Sarah.
"Snorlax has thick fat, that'll protect us. Everybody, go to the end of the room, now!" yelled Keavin. It turns out the bucket was full of gasoline.
"READY?! Go, Snorlax!" yelled Keavin. Snorlax came out again, right in front of the group. Right before that, however, the leaf was lit.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

"Is....Is it safe now?" asked Jimmy.
"Yeah, Snorlax, return," answered Keavin. Snorlax was put back in its Pokeball.

They were shocked by what they saw. Tow huge Pokemon battling it out.

"Well, theres a hole in the wall, I'll throw my matress down and we'll get out-" said Keavin. He looked up. "OH CRAP!"

There was another helicopter, full of Neo Team Rocket grunts.

Back at the battle with Ed and Aaron.

"Heracross, use Shock Horn!" yelled Bertha.

"Hera!" Heracross replied, his horn now covered in electric sparks.

"Heracross, use Shock Horn!" yelled Ed.

"Hera!" Torchic replied, a horn came out of its head that was covered in electric sparks.

WHAM! The two attacks collided, damaging eachother.

"Heracross, use Solid Horn!" yelled Bertha.

"Hera!" said Heracross, the tip of its horn now a rock.

"Heracross, use Solid Horn!" yelled Ed.

"Hera!" said Torchic, the tip of the horn it grew was now a rock.

The two attack collided, a powerfull hit!

"Good job Heracross!" yelled Bertha.

"Good job Heracross!" yelled Ed.

"Stop that!" yelled Bertha.

"Stop that!" yelled Ed.

"AUTHOR! CHANGE IT TO A DIFFERENT BATTLE!" yelled Bertha.

"AUTHOR! CHANGE IT TO A DIFFERENT BATTLE!" yelled Ed.

Double D looked at the path Eddy had taken. He was gone, for sure.

"Crap, what to do, what to do," said Eddy. He looked inside the colloseum. Neo Team Rocket grunts were everywhere. "Go, Magnezone, and be quiet," whispered Eddy, whom, for the first time in his life, whispered.

"Magnezzzzzzz," said Magnezone, obeying Eddy's order.

"Listen, I want you to use Flash Cannon. Then I'm gonna leave ya here for a bit, so you'll have to battle these people on your own," said Eddy.

"Mag *sniff* na........" said Magnezone, crying.

"It'll only be for a bit, okay," said Eddy. "Why do I get stuck babysitting," he thought.

"MAGNE!" yelled Magnezone. It shot a beam of blinding white light out. Eddy quickly ran past Magnezone and the grunts to his room.

To be continued....

Next Time:
The Greatest Battle of All Time! Part 3
What's Eddy's Plan? Can Double D hold off two of the greatest trainers in the world? What problems will Keavin's group face? Can Kagone and Dialga hold off Palkia?

Plates Burnt:
Dread
Spooky
Fist

Battles:
Magnezone vs. Team Rocket Grunts
Double D's Venasaur vs. Bertha's Quagsire
Double D's Dragonair vs. Lucian's Bronzong
Dark vs. Mew

Character Chat:
Eddy: Money Money Money Money, MONEY!
Double D: So hard to concentrate...
Eddy: Money Money Money Money, MONEY!
Double D: Quiet Donald Trump
Ed: Ronald McDonald is not Trump!
Double D/Eddy: Shut up Ed...............
Pearl: Must win......................
Kagone: Dialga Must win!
Eddy: Anime characters get boring fast......

25th June 2007, 11:49 PM
The Greatest Battle of All Time! Part 3

SHHHHHHIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG! It felt like a needle to Dark.

"Ain't stopping me! I'll just recover!" said Dark. He had been struck in the chest by Mew's Thunderbolt. He was glowwing, then he looked completely fine.

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

"Aura Sphere? Please, why use one, Shadow Ball will just stop it," answered Dark, who had shot a purple ball of energy at a blue ball of energy Mew shot.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"Heh, three attacks? Clever, but you probably used up half your energy doing that. Heck, you probably will stop-" started Dark.

WHAM! Mew had stopped levitating and fell.

"-being able to levitate. Good bye, Mew!" said Dark. In one hand he charged up a blue ball of energy, in the other, a purple ball of energy.

"WHAT THE?!" yelled Dark. He stopped his attack. All the flowers were dancing to a remix of Misirlou (or is it Misirlov?).

"Mew......" said Mew. He smiled.

"Shayman," said a creature.

"Hmph. Me, did you call all your weak friends, including this pathetic hedgehog?" said Dark. He began glowing again......

"Little children, want to watch the end of the world?" said a grunt from the helicopter.

"Nah, I'd rather watch your pathetic Helicopter fall," answered Keavin.

"Oh. Okay-WHAT?!?" said the Neo Team Rocket nobody, not at first realizing what Keavin said.

"Charlizard, now, use Sky Attack!" yelled Keavin.

"CHAR!" yelled a golden, light cloaked Charizard.

WHAM! It hit the plane hard, which crashed into the colloseum.

"Hmm........" said Keavin. "Okay, I'll throw the mattres out, then we'll go."

"Hehehe, this is gonna be a big money-maker!" said Eddy. He grabbed a dozen empty hyper potion containers from the trash and filled them with some water. He then snuck over to Ed's room.

"And it will help us win!" said Eddy. He filled the water-filled hyper potion container with sock's from Ed's gym bag. Then he snuck back into his room.

"What's this? A large box? This looks like those plates that guy was burning. Wait............" said Eddy. Then his eyes lit up. He painted the plate light blue.

Back at Keavin's room.....

"Johnny, jump!" yelled Keavin.

"No! I'm going to find Plank!" yelled Johnny.

"Fine," replied Keavin.

Johnny left the room and went into the halls. He made a mad dash to the elevator, then ran to the entrance.

"How typical of Eddy to leave his Magnezone right here alone, crying," said Johnny. "WHERE'S PLANK?????????!!!!!!!!!!!"

Music-Eye of the Tiger.

"You ain't gonna see him for a long time!" said one of the Neo Team Rocket Members. "OWWWWWWWWW!"

Johnny ran up and kicked him in the worst spot to be kicked, which I will not say.

"MAGNEZONE!" yelled Magnezone. It shpt a cannon of electricity at the man who had been hurt.

"BACKUP! NOW!" yelled the man. "OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

"Wus, ain't fighting on your own," said Johhny as he kicked the man.

"STOP HIM!" yelled the man. Three Rocket grunts ran up.

"WHERE'S PLANK!?" yelled Johnny, who kicked one of the men.

"MAGNEZONE!" yelled Magnezone, who shot a bolt of electricity at the others.

"Owwwwww.......Plank........is........." started one of the men.

"No, do not tell. This is our time!" yelled one of the men.

"C'mon Magnezone, ya ready?" asked Eddy, who came over there. He was carrying a bag.

"Magne!" yelled Magnezone happily.

"Okay," answered Eddy. He and Magnezone went back to the place where everyone was battling.

"See ya, good luck!" yelled Johnny. He then ran down another hall. "WHERE'S PLANK?!"

A few minutes later....

"Get your Splash Plate!" yelle Eddy, holding up the light blue box. Dark checked his bag, then his bag.

"I'll take one, here's fifty!" yelled Dark, who snatched the plat and handed Eddy 50 bucks. "This will burn well now that the Icicle Plate is burnt."

"50 BUCKS?!?!" yelled Eddy. "I'm quiting this show, I'll be in Peach Creek!" He then ran off.

"Eddy, you can't leave!" yelled Double D.

"Who said?" he answered.

"If ya quit, you don't get paid!" yelled Double D,

"Fine..." groaned Eddy.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled a voice. "THE HELICOPTER IS DOWN, BUT THE TANK IS UP!"

"What the?" said Keavin. He, the other kids, and Charlizard hurried overthere.

"THIS TANK AIN'T GOING DOWN! WE HAVE TOO MANY NEO TEAM ROCKET MEMBERS AND POKEMON HERE!" yelled the voice. "YOU MAY NOW LEAVE AND ATTACK!"

At least 50 men got off the large, bronze tank. They were followed by dozen's of Drapions, Weaviles, and Gibles.

"SNORLAX, PORYGON-Z, GARCHOMP, GLISCOR, MAGMORATAR,CHARLIZARD, ATTACK!" yelled Keavin, who threw 5 Pokeballs up in the air (Charlizard was already out)

"SLAKING,MAGNEZONE, TYRANITAR, DUSKNOIR, ELECTIVIRE, ATTACK AND TAKE THEIR MONEY!" yelled Eddy, who threw 4 Pokeballs up in the air (Magnezone was already out).

"MEGANIUM, BLISSEY, MILOTIC, BUDEW, LOPUNNY, FLAREON, ATTACK!" yelled Nazz, who threw 6 Pokeballs into the air.

"SQUIRTLE, BONSLY, CHINGLING, MANTYKE, MIME JR., IGGLYBUFF, ATTACK!" yelled Jimmy, who threw six Pokeballs into the air.

"BEUTIFLY, VESPIQUEN, WORMADAM, GARVEDOIR, HAPPINY, MILOTIC, GO!" yelled Sarah, who thre 6 Pokeballs into the air.

29 Pokemon were scattered around. They allr an up to the grunts and attacked them.

"Heh, a Budew, give me a break," laughed a grunt.

"NO YANDO! USHI NA KYOTO! UBER BUDEW ATTACK!" yelled Budew. It became golden. It struck so fast, the next thing ya know, Budew was back to normal and the grunt was knocked out.

"Look how-" started a grunt.
"NO YANDO! USHI NA KYOTO! UBER BUDEW ATTACK!" yelled Budew once more. You know the rest.

"Its making up Japanese," thought Eddy.

"A weak little team of baby Pokemon? Hah!" said a grunt.

"Tis' not the size of the Pokemon that counts," said Jimmy.

"Then what does?" asked the grunt.

"The amount of bullets in their Machine Gun."

"WHAT?! OW! OW! OW!"

Back at the battle with Dark..........

"The Splash Plate Burnt Quickly. Time for the toxic plate," said Dark. Half of him was Mewtwo. The other half was Darkrai.

"Budew of the area, come now, use it....." said Shayman (translated).

"HAH!" yelled the 50% Mewtwo, 50% Darkrai Dark.

"NO YANDO! USHI NA KYOTO! UBER BUDEW ATTACK!" yelled a large army of Budew. They all turned golden.
Then they quickly struck Dark.

"Hmph. You shall be punished for that, Shayman. Not only will I destroy you, but I will whipe out the entire Budew species, starting with these ones. Psychic and Flamethrower!" yelled Dark.

"Budew.....?" was what many Budew said as they were lifted up, then shot with flames. Their ashes fell.

"Now as for you, Shayman....DARK VOID!" yelled Dark. He started concentrating......

"Seed Flare!" yelled Shayman (translated). He shot out an array of seeds at Dark. "Help.......the budew............" Shayman fell asleep.

"HAHAHA! I'VE DESTROYED YOUR PARNER, MEW!" YELLED Dark.

"He's asleep, not gone! Unlike you, that is," said Mew (translated).

"How? You have less energy then those Budew ashes. Shaymans taking damage every second and can't currently fight, my tank and the elite four are destracting everyone, and Dialga is being held off by Palkia. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!" yelled Dark.

"I have.....a....." said Mew (translated).

"How? Jirachi, Manaphy, Celebi, they'll faint like Shayman. No Pokemon or Pokemon Trainer can stop me!" yelled Dark.

"Yes...........there is a Trainer........and a...." said Mew (translated).

"A Pokemon that can stop me? HAH! No Pokemon can stop me! Let alone a trainer!" yelled Dark.

"There......is.........no......" began Mew, who was barely able to move from injuries.

"No there isn't." began Dark.

"Can I talk? Good. There is no trainer that can stop you," began Mew. "But there are five trainers that will beat you. I must fullfill that prophecy. And you know what that takes, don't you?"

"NO! YOU!" yelled Dark. Mew could hear nothing after that. Mew's eyes closed, his tail fell, and he stopped moving.

"Hmm................five trainers will beat me, will they? I don't know which ones, however. Stupid Mew, dies and automatically gurantess my loss. NO! HE HASN'T! I MAY LOSE, BUT NOT HIM!" yelled Dark. "OW!"

"Heh, your Dark Void isn't true, I wake up fine," said Shayman.

"Give up. I have more than double your power," said Dark.

"You don't. Your Mask of Ice has double my power. You're just the host. And as soon as I knock off that mask, you'll be powerless," said Shayman.

"Fool. I have already gotten the Mask of Ice to act as my own mind. Even when off of me, it will still be abe to attack," said Dark.

Back at Double D's battle........

"Dragonair, use Flamethrower! Venasaur, Leaf Storm!" yelled Double D.

"Quagsire, Ice Punch on Dragonair!" yelled Bertha.

"Bronzong, Psychic on Dragonair!" yelled Lucian.

The Pokemon recited their names than attacked. Doble D was having trouble trying to beat them.

WAM! Dragonair was down. The battle had become one sided!

Next Time:
The Greatest Battle Of All Time! Part 4

Double D is losing, and he needs help! BADLY! He's not the only one, Shayman has less than half of Dark's power. Dialga and Palkia seem to be getting worse every second....

In the next four episodes..............
An empire will rise.
A secret will be revealed.
A buddy will die.
A new breed will fight.
How you look at Eddy may change forever......

Plates Burnt:
Dread
Spooky
Fist
Icicle
Splash

Battles:
Double D's Venasaur vs. Bertha's Quagsire and Lucian's Bronzong
Dark vs. Shayman
Kids vs. Tank

Character Chat:
Eddy: LOL, I OWN THESE NOOBS! PWNED, ROFL!
Keavin: Lol, your WoW Palladin has a video where he get PWNED
Eddy: Shut up, pretty boy!
Double D: WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!?!
Eddy: LEEEEEEEEEEERRRRROOOYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEENKKKKKKINNNNSSSS!

Please give me feedback.