PDA

View Full Version : Look, I'm on YouTube! AGAIN D: One-Winged Angel Performance

CHeSHiRe-CaT
15th July 2006, 4:36 AM
'Tis me goofing around with my sock puppet, Hugo Ribbit, and my butcher knife in our dorky performance of "The Ultimate One-Winged Angel!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8q7Tccnpdc

Yay D:

Skrusti
15th July 2006, 4:39 AM
I love you <3

XDDDD

I laughed SO hard watching that I thought I was going to crack a rib laughing. And my mom wanted to know what the hell was wrong with me xD

...And I <3 yer mom D:

Umi Mizuno
15th July 2006, 4:42 AM
Like I've said to you on MSN Chesh, wonderful. :B And brilliant btw! Randomness ftw!

mayonayz
15th July 2006, 4:47 AM
OH EM EFF GEE KITTY!
I'll tone down my orriginal comment because... yeeeeaaaaa. Ya know, you need cat ears. Ears to wear wherever you go.

Firstly: So THAT'S what you do in your mom's basement in your free time!
Secondly: Why waste sugar when you can use baking powder? It'll make yer sock friend nice and clean, and won't leave him sticky.
Thirdly: You're prejudice! Not using a fork. Oh c'mon sweets! You put a certain city to shame!
Fourthly: GET CAT EARS!

Love ya sweets! Loved your latest performance! Encore, encore!

LuciRuki
23rd July 2006, 10:45 PM
Totally and Utterly completely random...AWSOME!

Rufinito18
24th July 2006, 4:10 AM
Oooh. I love the knife. That sock puppet made me smile

Miho
24th July 2006, 4:34 AM
Your parental figure let you play with that knife? XD Love the flashy colors at the end. Thought for a minute that I was hallucinating again... =P

comp
24th July 2006, 9:06 PM
ok.......that was the strangest thing i have ever seen. bravo, i will never be the same again. i liked it, though.

meta-master
24th July 2006, 11:53 PM
Strange, stupid, random..... NOW! Thats my kind of entertainment! :p

CHeSHiRe-CaT
25th July 2006, 5:30 AM
Thank you all for the comments XD Yes, my mother let me spring a kitchen knife from the drawer. So nice of her, but she told me never to use one like that again xPPP I actually recorded a version of it that was even funnier, with our roommate in the background, watching and going, "WTF?"

Flaming Lip
25th July 2006, 6:08 AM
;; Chesh is scary. ;;

My god, that was friggen hilarious. So random! xD The Baking Soda just made me laugh.

It could've used some Garlic Powder though. ;.;

Timid Kyogre
25th July 2006, 8:52 AM
Yes, my mother let me spring a kitchen knife from the drawer. So nice of her, but she told me never to use one like that again xPPP

O.O;;

and I was wondering if it was real or not.

I...get scared when I see a big knife in front of me XD you don't wanna know.

Trust me dude, even I wouldn't be able to do something like this and show it to everyone, great job. I was trying not to laugh when I watched it, but after I was done watching it, I started laughing so hard that my tummy hurt. XD

I like your sock, by the way.

~Timid Kyogre

Dark Lucario
25th July 2006, 8:57 AM
Oh my GOD. That was the most idiotic and random video I've ever watched... AND I LOVE IT! XD U R00L!!!

CHeSHiRe-CaT
25th July 2006, 10:47 AM
I almost cut myself those few times @_@ And thank you, I love being stupid XDDDDDD

I promise another video sometime soon, and this time, lotsa garlic powdah :(

meta-master
1st August 2006, 1:35 AM
YAY! ME like garlic :p... :D

Midnight Umbreon
1st August 2006, 4:07 AM
That was THE dumbest, most retarded, pointless, most entertaining thing I've watched in the last month. Wow, it was dumb... but, yet so awesome.

-aocom v2-
1st August 2006, 6:09 PM
0-0u awkward to say the least... xD
I don't understand who what why the baking soda is there. But random is always good. :D

meta-master
16th August 2006, 11:54 PM
good internet video=random and funny=you and you sock puppet :D

Btw: you kinda look like me :p

Aipom Dude
19th August 2006, 3:47 AM
That was so funny! I enjoy you now! Ok, I sent a friend request to you. Now add me!