x2 Energy Switch UF
x2 Energy Charge DX
x2 Lady Outing DX

Energy Cards
x8 Fire Energy
x8 Water Energy
x8 Lightning Energy

Tips:
1. Focus on charging Rayquaza ex and any 1 of the Corphish in play. When you have at least 5 Energy attached to them and have Crawdaunt ex in your hand, evolve it right away.
2. Rayquaza ex and the Crawdaunt exes are the powerhouses of the deck, they can do extra damage to win a battle.
3. If your opponent makes you discard Energy from your hand, use Energy Charge or Power Tree during your turn.

Note: if you have Jolteon ex, PM me if you would trade it. Tell me what you want for your Jolteon ex...

okothnuva
15th July 2006, 5:19 AM
Uhh, no offense, but Kyogre * sucks. Manectric HP is just bad. Ninetales EM is one of those cards even the most noobish noob would regard as a bad card. Energy Search is stupid. Anyone with any experience would know better than to use less than 3 Plusle DX. Plusle is one of those cards that you either run 3, 4, or 0 of. And last but not least, look at my sig.

Cipher_Admin
16th July 2006, 12:39 AM
Uhh, no offense, but Kyogre * sucks. Manectric HP is just bad. Ninetales EM is one of those cards even the most noobish noob would regard as a bad card. Energy Search is stupid. Anyone with any experience would know better than to use less than 3 Plusle DX. Plusle is one of those cards that you either run 3, 4, or 0 of. And last but not least, look at my sig.

I'm not new, I can use as much Energy as I want. I am more experienced than you... :)

Esperante
16th July 2006, 4:03 AM
okothnuva is right. Ninetales EM, Manectric HP, and energy search aren't cards that someone "more experienced" than him would use in a deck. And not having more than 2 of any trainer or practically more than 2 of any Pokemon isn't going to help consistancy. This deck can't function properly in a competative DX-on enviornment.

okothnuva
16th July 2006, 4:47 AM
I'm not new, I can use as much Energy as I want. I am more experienced than you... :)

o rly

www.pokegym.net

Post your 24 energy deck there and see what they have to say.

If you decide not to because you're too scared, I dare you to try placing higher than 6th from last with your "experience".

And Fluffy Berry in an ex deck? I'd like to see it last 30 minutes without going in the trash bin.