PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars:Pokemon Adventures~Discussion

Evil Munchlax
15th July 2006, 9:21 PM
This thread is basicly about asking me questions about the RPG discuss what already happend in the RPG and giving me idea's on characters and what will happen next in the RPG.No flaming is allowed.

crystal-zephyr
15th July 2006, 11:40 PM
What would my charcater be able to do that some other dark side people cant do? By the way mine's Sepia the Army general Aipom.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th July 2006, 12:51 AM
well my guy is going back to the light side of the force later in on his RP. How about when Darth Weaville send him out to kill Raichu? then he can go back to the light side :P

~Kaim

Evil Munchlax
16th July 2006, 1:34 AM
Crystel Zepher:Well you would do what greivous does,command the armys, slay tons of jedi, and I would send you on some screcret missions and stuff that the others would'nt be able to do.(The rest of us will have missions too just some of them will be individual.
Kaim Fabuyashi:Raichu is dead remember at the beging?And well May Maple has signed up as one of my apprentices too but she wont be back on the forums untill thursday so when you go back to the light side she'll be my apprentice.So how about Darth Weavile sends you back the jedi temple and slay some jedi but lets say you have a friend who is a jedi but you dont want to hurt him and he convices you to be a jedi again, and then May Maple will be my apprentice ok?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th July 2006, 1:38 AM
oh I must have missed the memo about the dead Raichu :P but how about one of the 2 jedi's controlled by the people talk to me, like [I forgot your name] the person who is Mawile, since itIS against his principals to slay women and children.
EDIT: oooooooooooooo I have another Idea, how about Aias and Darth Storm have a type of rivalry? that would be kewl :P

Evil Munchlax
16th July 2006, 2:02 AM
oh I must have missed the memo about the dead Raichu :P but how about one of the 2 jedi's controlled by the people talk to me, like [I forgot your name] the person who is Mawile, since itIS against his principals to slay women and children.
EDIT: oooooooooooooo I have another Idea, how about Aias and Darth Storm have a type of rivalry? that would be kewl :P
Sure you can have a rivelry with Darth Storm, and I think you mean jedi mind tricks and that can be arranged but I thinking that there might be a soft side in Aias and thats one of the reasons he became a jedi.And when your still a sith do you want the jedi to call you trater and stuff(sort of like on Episode 2 with Count Duko)since he used to be a jedi?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th July 2006, 2:15 AM
well like I said they dont recodnize him, and he tells them before he kills them, but I mean either the charmander or the Mawile talks to him and makes him go to the light side :P

~Kaim

Evil Munchlax
16th July 2006, 2:19 AM
well like I said they dont recodnize him, and he tells them before he kills them, but I mean either the charmander or the Mawile talks to him and makes him go to the light side :P

~Kaim
Ok so either one of them will convice you to go to the light side.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th July 2006, 2:31 AM
exactly! but not until later on, they tell me then I leave then I come back after doing some damage to the dark side:P

~Kaim

Evil Munchlax
16th July 2006, 2:39 AM
exactly! but not until later on, they tell me then I leave then I come back after doing some damage to the dark side:P

~Kaim
All right you'll slay some gaurds and stuff but you cant kill the sith or general of the s.p. army, you can battle them though.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th July 2006, 2:41 AM
I know, I said do damage to not eradicate them utterly :P *is excited* CAN WE START???*is spazzing out*

Evil Munchlax
16th July 2006, 2:45 AM
I know, I said do damage to not eradicate them utterly :P *is excited* CAN WE START???*is spazzing out*
I whish as soon as we get one more jedi.I'll let hunterude11 not edit his sign up because I'm also getting impationt.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th July 2006, 2:47 AM
like I said, it will all even out once I go to the light side I can speed it up and push it forward if need be :P

Xtra
16th July 2006, 2:55 AM
Can I make a character that's force-attuned, but doesn't know he has the force within him?

Evil Munchlax
16th July 2006, 2:59 AM
like I said, it will all even out once I go to the light side I can speed it up and push it forward if need be :P
Well if we have 1 more jedi, when you become a jedi we'll have 4 on the lightside and 4 on the darkside.I wish people would stop signing up as sith and as jedi instead.
Xtra:Sure but he'll be in training and can you make him or her a jedi?Please?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th July 2006, 3:01 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........oh yeah the last sign up de balanced the balence....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............still the good always tiumph anyway, wouldnt be being out numbered increase the suspence and more action?

Evil Munchlax
16th July 2006, 3:06 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........oh yeah the last sign up de balanced the balence....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............still the good always tiumph anyway, wouldnt be being out numbered increase the suspence and more action?
Well now they are going to be even because Xtra is going to sign up too most likely a jedi.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th July 2006, 3:07 AM
w00t! ANOTHER JEDI! *does the happy dance* :P

~Kaim

Xtra
16th July 2006, 3:09 AM
well, if he's force attuned (meaning someone with the force, but has little to no training), he could potentially go either way

Evil Munchlax
16th July 2006, 3:12 AM
well, if he's force attuned (meaning someone with the force, but has little to no training), he could potentially go either way
I know, the reason I asked you to be a jedi is because we onley need one more jedi and then we can start.

Xtra
16th July 2006, 3:16 AM
Okay, i'll make him an apprentence then. I'll get to that sign up.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th July 2006, 4:12 AM
w00t! WE CAN FINALLY START! :P

Evil Munchlax
16th July 2006, 7:36 PM
Ok now I have a question for you guys:What do you think the lightside army should be cuz I cant think of any pokemon that resembles the clones.

Xtra
17th July 2006, 3:33 AM
How about Ditto morphed into various pokemon?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
17th July 2006, 3:38 AM
dittos are good, how about Castforms? I was thinking for the council to consist of 7 emembers, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Kabutops, Crobat, and Mew :P I dunno just a thought. :P

Evil Munchlax
17th July 2006, 4:39 AM
Castforms and dittos are both good ideas.Castforms are going to be the stantard like clones, and dittos will be like the the commanders and stuff.Then when the empire kicks in the castform will become shuppet!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
17th July 2006, 2:39 PM
wow very crative Shuppetness, me likey :P

Evil Munchlax
19th July 2006, 7:59 PM
Aias kissed Sepia on the cheek.I did'nt see that coming!

Kris
21st July 2006, 4:26 AM
Hehe, Evil Munchlax, perfect way for me to post! You want me to become your new apprentice, am I correct?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
21st July 2006, 5:35 AM
Aias kissed Sepia on the cheek.I did'nt see that coming!

lol good it worked, you werent supposed to know :P

Evil Munchlax
21st July 2006, 5:44 AM
lol good it worked, you werent supposed to know :P
I like it when characters have certin realationships(rival, romance, arch nemisis and so on)with eachother.So did you have this planned out from the begining?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
21st July 2006, 5:46 AM
*shifty eyes* <_<_>_> noooooooooo.............maybe.....possobly.....It just came to me :P I think that's why C-Z when on Vacation. lol XD

Kris
21st July 2006, 5:47 AM
Ooo, can my character have a rival? He would be one to easily be enemies/rivals/have a crush on cuz he's so cool and stuff (haha)...
So who wants to?

Evil Munchlax
21st July 2006, 5:54 AM
Kaim Fabyuashi:Lol!Maybe.

Kris:You can have a realationship with someone maybe a jedi?

Kris
21st July 2006, 6:02 AM
Well...ok. Whoever wants to be in some sort of relationship, just tell me.

Bandana
21st July 2006, 8:58 AM
Kris:You can have a realationship with someone maybe a jedi?

Now that would be gold! Wait, since when did I start saying gold? Meh.
Well anyway, it means the whole good evil conflict in a romance *sigh* And the outcome could be pretty spontaneous and they'd be breaking the rules, am I correct? One question: Is Charsi the only girl Jedi?
And before you guys think I'm..... well I dunno the word but I'm listening to music, had chocolate and am on a high. And I'm blonde. I have stated my excuses for my........ funny behaviour.

Kris
21st July 2006, 9:02 AM
I think she is...but I'm too tired to check...
Wait yeah she is. I sort of checked. ^^;
lol
yeah they'd be breaking the rules. And that's why it would be so pwny.

Bandana
21st July 2006, 9:24 AM
yeah they'd be breaking the rules. And that's why it would be so pwny.

At the risk of souding like a complete n00b: What is pwny?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
21st July 2006, 2:49 PM
I am spamming. If I do this again I will get warned and maybe banned.

Kris
21st July 2006, 4:47 PM
Acually Bandana, I have no idea. ^^; I think its another word for 'own'. And I seem to be using it, like, all the time.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
22nd July 2006, 1:04 AM
wait.......-.- RazorLeaf did that on my last post, I was wondering why everyone is over shadowing my posts, I am left in the city now -.-'

ALSO starting tomm I am going to camp and I leave Aias in Evil Munchlax's care