PDA

View Full Version : Deepening Darkness: The Disscussion Thread

Kaim_Fabuyashi
17th July 2006, 1:28 AM
Ok here we can talk about the RP and post any questions, or comments, or ideas you have about the Rp.

I had and idea for Jelleybean's character, since her and Rajion were both admins [though from a different team] they should know each other since they have had run in's with each other for their teams reasons, Also if any one else knows any other characters here tell me so then me and the RPers wont be clueless about it -.-'

Oathblivion
17th July 2006, 3:57 AM
Hello Kiam. I've been reading the other signups, and everyone that I've came across has set a four move limit. Do I need to do this, or are they just sig-like moves?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
17th July 2006, 7:11 PM
you need to have a limit of 4 moves for all pokemon period. :P

Oathblivion
17th July 2006, 7:46 PM
<voice=darthvader> It as been done, Gamemaster. </voice>

Kaim_Fabuyashi
25th July 2006, 2:39 PM
*darth sidious voice* good.......now on to our next plan....Destroying the Jedi.........*evil laugh* lol any thing else? :P
ALSO I started the RP :P

Kaim_Fabuyashi
25th July 2006, 2:39 PM
*darth sidious voice* good.......now on to our next plan....Destroying the Jedi.........*evil laugh* lol any thing else? :P
ALSO I started the RP :P

Kaim_Fabuyashi
31st July 2006, 2:30 PM
ok guys I deleted the RP thread and I am gunna start over the RP with a tighter Sign up sheet of only 5 members all together. and if anyone from the old RP wants to sign up make sure that you can acutually post in 2 months since I hade 2 replies in 2 moths in my Rp. -.-'

AenXAlerr
3rd August 2006, 12:11 AM
o.o People better post this time. Kelseh and I noticed that a lot, and it made her mad. >.>

Kaim_Fabuyashi
5th August 2006, 3:29 AM
Yeah I know, I am to lazy to start another disscussion thread so I will just keep this one, DISCUSS THE RP if you have any questions that is X3

AenXAlerr
5th August 2006, 8:11 PM
:O You're snorlax! x3 That convo.

Errr, in our first post, should we state anything specific? o.O

PWDDragon@aol.com
16th August 2006, 3:46 AM
hey, i was just wonderin if your expecting all the characters to meet up at some point. if so, hows that gonna happen?

Kaim_Fabuyashi
16th August 2006, 3:58 AM
Aen: no not really, only loc and stuff like that
PWD: I dont know I might, I am still working on it