PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo World

Expert Dan
18th July 2006, 5:34 PM
Hi

I live in the UK and me and my friends cant get the Mystic Ticket and Auroau Ticket (I am only 11 and can't spell LOL) but I most want Mystic cause u need Ho Oh and Lugia to complete pokedex

Anyway to the point can u download any tickets at Nintendo World NY cause i am going to New York in the hols and if u can can u share the ticket to other game carts

Thanks Dan

Gumbyx84
18th July 2006, 6:40 PM
I think you can share tickets, but I am not how. Also, Nintendo World doesnt have a wonder point that gives you the tickets. At least I do not think. Anyone know for sure?

Golden Latios
18th July 2006, 7:05 PM
I think you can share tickets, but I am not how. Also, Nintendo World doesnt have a wonder point that gives you the tickets. At least I do not think. Anyone know for sure?
Actually, Nintendo World does have Wonder Spots. Isn't it the only place where there are Wonder Spots? 0.o I'm not sure, though. The Tickets were only obtainable in Nintendo World while the big Re-opening of it.

Poke`King
18th July 2006, 9:56 PM
Actually, I've been there a few times already and there's this thing called the game bar and you can ask someone there to download the ticket for you and its free and all you need is your game they use their special sp to download it. so you can get the ticket in fire red leaf green and emerald. so just bring those and make sure to save in a pokemon center. they'll download all three tickets. but the ticket type depends on the current month and sometimes they have two different types to download. So yes you can transfer or better yet bring your friends game with you.

Kabuto
18th July 2006, 10:04 PM
Actually, I've been there a few times already and there's this thing called the game bar and you can ask someone there to download the ticket for you and its free and all you need is your game they use their special sp to download it. so you can get the ticket in fire red leaf green and emerald. so just bring those and make sure to save in a pokemon center. they'll download all three tickets. but the ticket type depends on the current month and sometimes they have two different types to download. So yes you can transfer or better yet bring your friends game with you.

With Deoxys too?

Poke`King
18th July 2006, 10:06 PM
The person there that gave my friend my cousin and I the mystic ticket said the one that they previously had was the one for deoxys.

Kabuto
18th July 2006, 10:07 PM
The person there that gave my friend my cousin and I the mystic ticket said the one that they previously had was the one for deoxys

I could've gone there all this time and I did not know that!!!!!!!!!! I'm calling the store and asking.

mew_psychic_gatto
18th July 2006, 10:09 PM
Can you get the Old Sea Chart at Ninendo World?

Poke`King
18th July 2006, 10:09 PM
after you do post it here so I know what is the current ticket. thanks in advance. I'm not sure about the old sea chart yet.

Kabuto
19th July 2006, 2:04 AM
I called, the guy had no idea. Well I'm going there for JAA, so i'll tell you.

AkariKanzaki
19th July 2006, 2:16 AM
I believe the only ticket you can share is the Eon ticket. I don't think the Mystic ticket or the Aurora ticket can be shared. But I could be wrong. I don't have those.

Expert Dan
19th July 2006, 9:24 AM
It would be nice to get the two tickets but I am most bothered about getting the Deoxy ticket cause I can download Ho Oh and Lugia at Pokemon 10 Event

Poke`King
19th July 2006, 5:58 PM
Its a matter of chance when getting there. So don't get your hopes up.;136;

Goldliop
3rd October 2006, 6:54 AM
Actually, if you know how to make your wireless adapter work correctly, you can share tickets by turning your gameboy into a wonderspot.
This is the way I saw the people doing it at Pokemon Rocks last year.

ShinyManafi
3rd October 2006, 10:55 PM
I happened to be in New York when they were giving out the MysticTickets that week. When I went there to get my Mystic Ticket, they said it was a "only one week" thing

Boogiepop
4th October 2006, 12:13 AM
Actually, if you know how to make your wireless adapter work correctly, you can share tickets by turning your gameboy into a wonderspot.
This is the way I saw the people doing it at Pokemon Rocks last year.
Huh?
How?

Don Knotts
4th October 2006, 3:33 AM
To the original poster, if you mean United Kingdom when you say you live in the "UK", your best best is to mail your FR/LG/E cart to Nintendo UK. They can put the Mystic and Aurora tickets on your carts and then mail them back.

Email them to find out.

www.nintendo.co.uk

And as for the NYC store giving out any tickets, they never have on the few times I went. The gave out the Mystic ticket just on the store opening event. That line was nuts. Several city blocks long.

It's hard to believe they wouldn't announce giving a ticket out again, even if it were just for a week. It would be a huge loss of opportunity to get people into the store to buy stuff.

People came from all over to get Mew for those 3 hours at Toys R Us. I'm sure they would do same for the Mystic and Aurora tickets.

malcolm_n
4th October 2006, 3:33 AM
When I went with my kids at the end of August, the guy told me they didn't have anything until after JAA. Pointing out my Pokemon National Championship shirt, I explained that it was already over for the year. He just gave me an embarrased look and said they didn't have anything right now. What a dip.

Seriously, Nintendo world was just a big disappointment as far a pokemon was concerned. The only cool thing was the keychain sized pokemon. They had practically 1 of each from 1-386 on a shelf. I thought that was awesome.