PDA

View Full Version : Feebas: pokemon or headache?

dylan,watermaster
18th July 2006, 9:30 PM
Every knows about a pokemon called Feebas. Its the rarest Pokemon to get.In yur opinion say what you think a feebas is. (if you have a brain in your head,that is) Please answer honestly!

Golden_Latias
18th July 2006, 9:35 PM
Feebas never really was that hard for me. Sometimes it takes forever to catch, but it all depends on luck

It's taken me three weeks to catch one Feebas once, and it's taken me a few hours. Point is, there are times when I get lucky and there are times when I get unlucky.

Aqua_Maiden
18th July 2006, 9:50 PM
A pokemon,duh! Honestly if you search and be patient,like me, Feebas just pops up.

Dark_Force
18th July 2006, 10:01 PM
Headache, especially if you have the patience of...a very impatient thing, like me. I just happened to find me shiny feebas one day, out of the blue...

~DF~

mewfanforlife
19th July 2006, 3:19 AM
It seemed like a headache originally because I caught one not knowing how rare they were the first time I played, and I restarted that file. It took me about a year to find another, and then while breeding for a good nature to get it to evolve, I found a shiny one.

Golde
19th July 2006, 3:21 AM
Wasn`t the hardest for me, but its stilla headache.

starterlover1
19th July 2006, 3:29 AM
Feebas has never been hard for me. In fact, I have a very special shiny...

gregjammer
19th July 2006, 3:29 AM
Hard to find? Same attacks as Magikarp? All of Feebas's non-Egg movepool immune by Ghost-types and pokemon w/ Water Absorb and Pokemon w/ Thick Fat having 0.125x resistance against Feebas's non-Egg movepool? Headache if you don't have Dragonbreath on your Feebas, or if you intend to send it out first, then immediately switch it out to another pokemon to train it so it evolves into Milotic, which is the only thing that makes Feebas worthwhile, yet Dragonbreath on Feebas can only be obtained via Egg Move, so almost always a headache...

Golden Latios
19th July 2006, 3:33 AM
Feebas is worth catching. It's a Pokemon! :O I love Milotics.. :D It's a headache if it takes more than four hours to find, though. :P

Shichiro
19th July 2006, 3:50 AM
Well Feebas is considered a Pokemon by most and doesn't make your head hurt so...

Also stop spamming retarded topics

xero37
19th July 2006, 3:58 AM
Actually, Feebas wasn't that hard to catch for me. Maybe I just got lucky.

dragon10
19th July 2006, 4:02 AM
i have 5 milotic all from feebas. it took me long to caught them.

milotic my favrite pokemon

Golden Latios
19th July 2006, 4:11 AM
i have 5 milotic all from feebas. it took me long to caught them.

milotic my favrite pokemon
I can tell Milotic is your favorite Pokemon! 0.o I have three Milotics, and one of them is Shiny. Blue and Gold Milotic rules! :D I'm going to use it for the Battle Frontier.

Pure
19th July 2006, 12:29 PM
Headache. I never bothered to catch it, and went for pokemon just as good with less effort.

matrix_Logic
19th July 2006, 12:42 PM
Pokemon. It really isn't that hard to catch. A lot of people are just impatient.

MagTrick
19th July 2006, 1:08 PM
i just traded my kyogre for a feebas

Hypnosis
19th July 2006, 3:00 PM
Pokémon. I caught one after 20 minutes, now I really like my beautiful Milotic!

Adzieboy
19th July 2006, 3:36 PM
i just traded my kyogre for a feebas

o_O Why would you do that? :o

Aptenodytes
19th July 2006, 5:00 PM
Because he's lazy and doesn't like ubers I assume :p.

Mine took around 2 hours to catch. It really wasn't that long for me, since I go shiny hunting sometimes.

IrkenAdolescent
19th July 2006, 6:24 PM
It was a pain in the butt trying to catch it, so I stopped trying. The next time I tried, I encountered the little bugger on my 3rd try. I caught it, and began the training. Evolving it wasn't hard. It just took forever. I had to grow the berries, and make the Pokéblocks. After a while, its beauty was full, and I evolved it.

Moeteimasu Umi
19th July 2006, 6:27 PM
Id have to say BOTH

Kimori
19th July 2006, 6:33 PM
Feebas wasn't too hard for me to find. It only took me about an hour, and I bet it could take way longer than that for other people. Now, it's a Milotic and has all its Beauty contest ribbons! =D

Charizard86
19th July 2006, 8:43 PM
Feebas didn't take long to find. Chimecho has to be the rarest of all pokemon to find, in my oppinion.

MrPerson87andahalf
19th July 2006, 8:56 PM
its a pokemon

Canis Lupus
19th July 2006, 11:12 PM
Feebas. A Pokemon. Why? I didn't have to catch it! =D The story: My cousin traded Milotic to me, I breed it, hatched a Feebas, and evolved it. EASY!

Dragon Trainer EX
19th July 2006, 11:15 PM
Both. I still have yet to catch a Feebas in Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald, but then again I haven't been looking hard for terribly long.

-DTEX

ZibaLaZiba
19th July 2006, 11:31 PM
I have to say pokemon. I still haven't encounterd a chimico or duskull. Stop making so many threads and spamming.

(if you have a brain in your head,that is)
I found a hole in your quote; I don't think your head is full.

Edymnion
20th July 2006, 12:09 AM
Feebas is not difficult to catch at all.
It can be caught in 3 squares in the river there. Which three squares it can be found in is randomly determined based on what your trendy phrase is. Once set, they do not change until the trendy phrase is changed.

So, all you have to do to find one is to hop on a surfing pokemon and fish off it's back. Pull up 5 pokemon with the best rod you've got, and if none of them are Feebas, move over one square and try again. Generally speaking, if it doesn't show up in those 5 pulls, its not going to be there.

Just sweep the entire river that way, and you'll be sure to catch one. And once you do, you can catch as many as you want by simply fishing in that same square every time after that.

It isn't hard, it isn't really even rare, once you find the right square to fish in. All it takes is some patience and a systematic approach.

legendary master Jose
20th July 2006, 12:15 AM
i was actually extremly lucky when i caught feebas in ruby but u know wut was really wierd when i tryed to get one in emereld i found it in the exact same place i did in ruby

Dark Espeon
20th July 2006, 12:26 AM
Feebas is worth searching for, trust me. I just found one this morning, for the first time. Now I'll never have to look for it again, because I can breed it in Sapphire and trade it to Ruby or Emerald whenever I want to use Milotic :P.

iskate4nobody
20th July 2006, 12:41 AM
I've never even caught one! I didnt know where to look until a few months ago, when I started looking at this site, and I never really got around to it. But now that I know it evolves into Milotic, I think it's worth it. (Just restarted my game, though *sigh*)

Rapiido
20th July 2006, 3:58 AM
Feebas isn't the rarest to get. Milotic is. Evolving is just as hard as finding it. X_x; Chimecho and Duskull are hard to find?! O__O;; Wow Chimecho is NOT hard to find. (Just to let you know you can ONLY find it at the peak of Mount Pyre)

Anyways I caught one Feebas, not knowing what it evolved into at all or anything about it. Until I realized what it evolved into and already fed it Pokeblocks that didnt approve for Beauty. I havent caught one SINCE. I tried for 4 hours straight trying to find one. Still couldn't. X.X

Edymnion
20th July 2006, 5:13 AM
Anyways I caught one Feebas, not knowing what it evolved into at all or anything about it. Until I realized what it evolved into and already fed it Pokeblocks that didnt approve for Beauty. I havent caught one SINCE. I tried for 4 hours straight trying to find one. Still couldn't. X.XSo um, breed it with a ditto and get another one?

skyler,darkmaster
21st July 2006, 12:01 AM
STOP PICKING ON MY LITTLE BROTHER!! he joined this week and he just wants to know how people got there feebas' so either shut your trap about the thread or just overlook it! MY GOD!!

skyler,darkmaster
21st July 2006, 12:02 AM
now that thats out of the way i think its a pokemon

dylan,watermaster
21st July 2006, 1:54 AM
I have to say pokemon. I still haven't encounterd a chimico or duskull. Stop making so many threads and spamming.

I found a hole in your quote; I don't think your head is full.

Your right my brain is in my foot.!

Aquarelle
21st July 2006, 5:19 AM
Feebas was a headache for me at first, since it took me months of searching to find one, but when I finally did, it was sure worth it. :D
Evolving it was also a headache, well, more like a MIGRANE. I thought it evolved like a Magikarp, at twnty, so I leveled mine up, and when it did not evolve, I kept on training it, thinking it might evolve at a higher level. Once it had gotten to level 55 or so, my cousin said that I had to give it beauty-raising pokeblocs to evolve it. It took a long time, as I was low on berries, and sucked at blending. I used crap oran berriers mostly, and so it took me several tries to finally evolve the little sucker.

Now, Feebas is just a pokemon, basically a repulsive, but 'good' Magikarp. They're easeier for me to get now, since nowadays I breed them. :D

Kabuto
21st July 2006, 5:22 AM
Feebas is a pain to get, but Milotic is an excellent pokemon worth getting.

-SI-
22nd July 2006, 12:10 AM
I follow the phrase thing.

Caught 5 throughout my games.

I call it a Pokemon, der. Great once evolved, and not bad when not evolved.

*points at Magikarp in corner*

Psyboy
22nd July 2006, 1:39 AM
A headache, Im not a patient person :)

krnblaze912
3rd August 2006, 9:36 PM
i would have to say it was a nightmare. one time, i spent three days trying to find and capture a feebas but i found none. then the next day i asked my friend to help me out finding one and he did on his first try -.-;;

Seth_X_of_Fortree
3rd August 2006, 9:47 PM
3 days? took me 10 minutes, tops, to find Feebas.

Moeteimasu Umi
4th August 2006, 2:18 AM
head ace its so painful

jalapeno
4th August 2006, 2:45 AM
I never start at the beginning of the river and search for one... I always start fishing in that large lake in front of the fisherman that has a feebas on his team. That might not be a good strategy, since there may not be a single tile in that lake with a Feebas on it...

Anyways, Feebas is a pokemon. My first try it took me 5 minutes to find him, then I restarted that game. Next time, it took me 2 hours to find him. Restarted that game too. My most recent time, it took me about half an hour. He's not that hard to find... I did only fish twice on each tile, though.

Enix
4th August 2006, 2:57 AM
It is probally the only Pokemon I'll never catch my entire life. V_V;

Snaggron
4th August 2006, 3:04 AM
Feebas IS a headache, both to catch, and after you catch it. Especially if you catch one that's Impish, Careful or Jolly. Even MORE so if it's Adamant. -_- Like mine was.

Milotic, however, is the pain killer. :D

Comis Patronus
4th August 2006, 3:07 AM
Feebas was a headache to find......it's better as a Milotic.

Jolteonmaster2
4th August 2006, 3:21 AM
I HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEE EEEE IT!!!
I tried looking for it, ignoring it, and getting people to catch it for me, but I can't get it!!!! I hate that fish!!

Psyboy
4th August 2006, 3:35 AM
Before I had even tried I had said it was headache cause I knew that if I tried i'd get a headache but then one day I decided to look for it since had nothing else to do so I prepared long day but ont my 3rd try I found it and Im loving it, now I wonder why I called a headache if it was so easy, and I evolved the same day too :)

Kakashi Sensei
4th August 2006, 3:38 AM
Its a matter if It was your lucky day or not, there was a time that It took me a week, and I still could not find one. Then a month later I found six in five hours.

Necrith
4th August 2006, 5:55 AM
It took me hours to find my first, so then I caught another one and bred them, then I gave some to my friends.

energo
4th August 2006, 11:24 AM
I dont know what everyone complains about. Once you find a spot feebas is in its simple. I caught three in about 20 minutes and even got a milotic. Evolving it was harder than finding it. But maybe is just luck. Im not usually very lucky.

Pranz
4th August 2006, 2:07 PM
i guess wha i would do is take the egg of a feebas from a friend who already has a milotic (saves a lot of trouble you know).
--Pranz

Mudkip3
4th August 2006, 5:18 PM
I would say it is not much of a headache, you just need some patience. And it really pays off, because the game wants you to actually work to finish the Pokedex.

trumpet_crobat
5th August 2006, 6:04 AM
i traded a chansey for my friends milotic ,my friend is a milotic fan

gydra
5th August 2006, 11:38 PM
A headache, I had to have my friend trade me one. I need to trade it over to my emerald though.

Legendtamer
6th August 2006, 4:01 AM
Feebas is randomely found on 6 in the water.
If you find the tile that supplies Feebas, it is actually common.

"You just have to find the right tile that provides feebas"

Crystal Mewtwo
6th August 2006, 11:17 AM
Honestly, I have never caught Feebas. I'm not patient^^

Rachel-Lugiagirl
7th August 2006, 2:47 PM
I have one from a boyfriend but neither me or a friend who's very good at pokemon and more patient than me have been able to get a Milotic.

chosen_one386
7th August 2006, 3:00 PM
I've never caught a Feebas. It is definantly a headache... -_-

Poke'Blaze
7th August 2006, 4:16 PM
Pokemon, it is easy to look for except it t6akes like forever!

Shellshock
9th October 2006, 10:09 PM
I Was Lucky In My Birthday I Found It In About 5 min

Dratini927
9th October 2006, 10:13 PM
...This thread is 2 months old. >_> Read the Rules. You're not allowed to post in threads that are older than 1 month.

*Closes*