PDA

View Full Version : Favorit Gang

dylan,watermaster
19th July 2006, 6:11 PM
If you were to join a gang witch would it be? Please Rate!! ;025; ;383; ;382;

Mudkip3
19th July 2006, 6:17 PM
Most likely Team Aqua, because I would rather promote water as opposed to land. Plus, Team Aqua focuses all their attention on one region rather than having their work spread out and have to worry about multiple regions.

ZibaLaZiba
19th July 2006, 9:40 PM
I know that there are other threads like this, but: I would make my own team called "Team Awsome!!!" And we would fight for awsomeness for the world! If any other teams opposed us, we'd create a nuclear warfare pokemon to show them who's boss.

Charizard86
19th July 2006, 9:48 PM
Team rocket I guess. Out of the 3 if I was evil, team rocket has the most potential for long term evil, rather than just chasing after 1 legendary pokemon to flood or expand the land. Also team rocket is a larger orgnaisation with more change of promotion to admin status. Then more money :D

loopy100
19th July 2006, 9:57 PM
lol I would have to go with Rocket aswell. Its the only one where i could really go places. Tho, most of them use Poison type. Which i hate with a passion. Hardly any of them are any good. Muk for me is the only decent one....

Darth_paul
19th July 2006, 9:58 PM
I'd be in Rocket cos they do more things to disturb the peace and they're larger.

Golden Latios
19th July 2006, 10:01 PM
I would be in Team Aqua. I love Water-Type Pokemon. :D I think Team Aqua is cool, too. :O

Golden_Latias
19th July 2006, 10:31 PM
Team Rocket. They do more than just chase after one legendary Pokemon to expand the land or sea. Plus, they're bigger, and I'd probably make more money, since Giovanni's rich and all :p.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
19th July 2006, 11:38 PM
Rocket

They are larger, and have more long term goals (other than chasing after 1 legendary to expand the land/sea). They are more evil , and if I have to use poison types I can finally use a Venomoth!

mew_psychic_gatto
19th July 2006, 11:42 PM
Team Rocket. They seem to have more connections and also seem to be larger. They also seem to have more criminal ambitions rather than just trying to capture one legendary pokemon.

IcyKerpymon
19th July 2006, 11:51 PM
I wouldnt join one, I would create one the MightySmashersX, Im imagining myself with a Milotic, a Salamence, a Suicune, a Slaking, a Kingdra and finaly a Metagross(teh X)

dylan,watermaster
20th July 2006, 12:00 AM
I wouldnt join one, I would create one the MightySmashersX, Im imagining myself with a Milotic, a Salamence, a Suicune, a Slaking, a Kingdra and finaly a Metagross(teh X)

GO SEADRA!!!!!;117;

mewfanforlife
20th July 2006, 12:48 AM
Well, if I'd join Team Aqua since I love water Pokemon. However I'd rather create my own group.

Momoko Lover
20th July 2006, 12:51 AM
I'd probably like to join Team Aqua since I like being near water, and being on that team would benefit me. :)

ZibaLaZiba
20th July 2006, 1:17 AM
GO SEADRA!!!!!;117;
I really didn't see a point of that, but I don't speak noob.
On topic: I guess that the majority of people wouldn't want to be on team magma. I know that I prefer being in water to being in magma.

zeppelin
20th July 2006, 11:03 AM
team rocket,theres more choice of pokemon.

matrix_Logic
20th July 2006, 5:07 PM
Team rocket, but I wouldn't have just one(type) of pokemon. I would join because they have more goals and Giovanni rocks in the games...

xero37
20th July 2006, 5:11 PM
Team Rocket. They are a much larger group and cause more mischief.

alyssa
20th July 2006, 5:27 PM
team rocket they always disturb the peace around them.

GrassFlame
20th July 2006, 7:32 PM
I would go for Team Rocket, as (many have said this) they have more than one goal, but I probably wouldn't join any, UNLESS I was evil, which I'm not.

The only thing I dislike about Team Rocket are the poison-types, I don' hate them, but they're so repetitive...

Aptenodytes
20th July 2006, 7:48 PM
I don't like any gang. They mistreat Pokemon and try to "rule the world" or whatever. I'd rather be the person who tries and stop them :p.

Kikas123
20th July 2006, 8:48 PM
They Gangs are quite dumb, but I have to say if the Rockets weren't evil, I'd be one, you get to run around wearing black all the time with a Giant red R and R is my favorite Letter, cause it's in both Paul Mc Cartney and Mc. Jager

MegaJunior
20th July 2006, 8:54 PM
Team Rocket. They are a much larger group and I like the black clothes with the red R.

pokey
20th July 2006, 11:07 PM
If someone held one of my pokemon hostage and threatened to kill it if I don't join one the teams it'd be Team rocket, Team Aqua and Team Magma are more like cults than gangs to me.Team Rocket just sticks to the take over the world thing.

dylan,watermaster
21st July 2006, 3:00 AM
If someone held one of my pokemon hostage and threatened to kill it if I don't join one the teams it'd be Team rocket, Team Aqua and Team Magma are more like cults than gangs to me.Team Rocket just sticks to the take over the world thing.

The answer is Team Rocket!! Thanx Guys NOW RATE MY STUFF!!!!

Aquarelle
21st July 2006, 6:24 AM
I would join Team Aqua, as I love water type pokemon, and expanding the sea seems more logical than Team Magma's dream of expanding the land, since all forms of life need water to live. Team Rocket's been around since the beginning, and well, they're just getting 'old.'

Rukahs7
21st July 2006, 6:25 AM
The B-L-O-O-D-S, they got more allies

trouble440
21st July 2006, 7:27 PM
Team rocket, they kick butt

duelistXmist
21st July 2006, 7:42 PM
Team Rocket because G-man has strong pokemon.

-SI-
22nd July 2006, 1:13 AM
Uhh...

*kills whoever doesnt know mine*

LOL. No one else likes Team Magma yet.

*Commits suicide*

Deputy55
22nd July 2006, 1:47 AM
I like magma the best. It's uniform is cool and i like fire.

Orion-Sama
22nd July 2006, 5:57 AM
I'd join Cipher. Best evil organization ever. So powerful it's the pivotal plot element of the game, as opposed to a sad side-quest. So immoral they destroy Pokémon from the inside. So awesome it controlled an entire Region and managed to come back without being noticed. So cool it has the best of characters working in it. Cipher is what an evil organization should be, and not a sad reject. :)

folgore
25th August 2006, 6:46 PM
I would join team Miror B. from pokemon XD because my boss would have an afro.

Prince_PJ
25th August 2006, 7:18 PM
Magma, cause of my preference to fire pokemon

Well, fire Pokemon and Kecleon

killerkyogre14
25th August 2006, 7:20 PM
Team Aqua rules.

weeeeeeeeeeEEEEE

Jaster
25th August 2006, 7:22 PM
I would join Team magma, because i like fire type and they have fire type, plus the Costumes are cool too.

Vycksta
25th August 2006, 7:35 PM
Team Magma, because Courtney is bloody awesome. (:

~Bent~
25th August 2006, 8:32 PM
Team Rocket has more of a long-term goal: They want power. Aqua and Magma are merely ecological fanatics. TR also has an amazing team of scientists -- they've figured out how to make Pokemon evolve by sound alone, after all.

-Discord-
25th August 2006, 9:30 PM
I guess Team Aqua, because of use of Water Pokemon. I could use my Milotic. Also I'd love to expand the sea, I'm preferable to water.

Aqua_Maiden
25th August 2006, 11:39 PM
Team Aqua or Team Rocket, they are both really cool.

Missingnoismine
26th August 2006, 12:03 AM
id say Magma,cuz they aren't as evil as rocket or aqua...

Shiny Heracross
26th August 2006, 1:24 AM
Although I like Aqua better, I'd go with Magma since there's seems to be enough ocean already.

Sapphire Phoenix
26th August 2006, 1:57 AM
*points at sig* Team Magma because I love Fire and Ground Types. Raising the land's mass makes more sense IMO. Plus I like their uniforms for some reason...

Staryu
26th August 2006, 5:27 AM
I'd join Team Aqua..ice <3

AJ kinova the psychic
26th August 2006, 5:34 AM
Team skyrider... nuff said

Poke'Blaze
26th August 2006, 6:55 AM
Totally Team Rocket. Evil

~Flareon~
26th August 2006, 1:38 PM
My favourite gang is Team Magma.

GhostMaker
26th August 2006, 2:21 PM
Neo Team Rocket. :3

Missingnoismine
26th August 2006, 3:26 PM
why does everyone like team rocket?you guys could easily wipe them all out!:) ;lucario;

K-os
26th August 2006, 4:06 PM
Magma. should become a member of the sppf team magma........

*Go finds team magma thread*

~K-os~;249-d;

Theneedleman
26th August 2006, 4:44 PM
Team Aqua......I am a member of it so yeah NUFF SAID

Ancient Chaos
27th August 2006, 12:03 AM
i'd have to go with a custom team...team requiem, but if i had to chose one of the three it would be aqua

Ancient Chaos
27th August 2006, 12:04 AM
i'd have to go with a custom team...team requiem, but if i had to chose one of the three it would be aqua

Dark Charizard
27th August 2006, 8:25 PM
If Magma didn't just use Zubat and Camerupt, I'd pick them, cause I love fire. As is, I'd go with Team Rocket.

RedLatios
28th August 2006, 4:46 PM
I'd defiantley join team aqua cos then i could tame kyogre and start my own circus

Vycksta
29th August 2006, 1:00 AM
*points at sig* Team Magma because I love Fire and Ground Types. Raising the land's mass makes more sense IMO. Plus I like their uniforms for some reason...*points at bolded part* Agreed, Team Magma's uniforms are bloody awesome.

jwla
29th August 2006, 6:17 AM
My heart is with, and always will be, Team Rocket. Maybe this Team Galaxy is a nice spin-off? Blasting off at the speed of light!

Sam The Ham6
29th August 2006, 5:02 PM
Team Rocket because they are a bigger group and I've always stayed loyal to the color generation.

noobers
29th August 2006, 5:22 PM
Magma FTW. The uniforms are awesome...

~Aquatic;381;

Juan87
29th August 2006, 7:47 PM
i like team rocket they seem cooler whats up with expanding land/sea team rocket persue more intresting affairs like the development of mewtwo

i!Mr Poo-Poo Head!i
29th August 2006, 10:18 PM
i like rocket cause they were just in it to make money, aqua and magma were trying to be 'noble'!

Walking Contradiction
31st August 2006, 3:55 PM
I would like to join Team Rocket to raise slowly to an admin position and then do a backstabbing attack to get rid of them for good. :)

Sassafras
31st August 2006, 6:51 PM
The Gold/Silver team Rocket. They had, by far, the best back story.

Seviper
31st August 2006, 9:46 PM
Team Rocket, 'cause I like variety of types in teams, but I don't like Giovanni so I would bring him down and put myself at the power.

Letan
1st September 2006, 12:50 AM
If I had a fourth choice, I'd create the Silver Smashers! We oppose those that use Pokemon for evil. If not, maybe the team from XD Gale of Darkness. I mean, we'd have a Shadow Lugia! That'd be cool. Then again, Groudon and Kyogre are cool.

cyberlegendz
8th December 2006, 2:06 PM
either team rocket or aqua.i wanna join team rocket cos of the mney i get ka-ching! or maybe team aqua cos they arent all bad(living things need water to live) and besides i LOVE water pokemon

Gilgamesh
8th December 2006, 5:04 PM
Team Aqua. The have pirate outfits, and nothings more badass than that. Yar.

penngrade6
8th December 2006, 10:01 PM
I know this isnt a 3rd generation team but Id want to be with Team Galaxy. They go afterall these cool pokemon and well the names cool.