3x Battle Frontier
1x Space Center
4x Curse Powder
3x Celio's Network
3x Holon's Adventurer
3x Copycat
1x Scott
2x ATM rock

Lunatone is the preferrable start here, and since you want to avoid having too many Pokemon in play, it is probably one of the more useful starts for the deck. Luna can search for a swoop/candy/curse powder, depending on the situation I'm in with the rest of my hand. Gengar active with doom benched shuts down trainers, and having 1 psy 1 react gengar with a curse powder allows a 40 damage pure power a turn, and when it dies it's 30 to their active plus 30 to anything I've been chipping down on. If I need to directly attack something (Mex EX/Lugia EX/etc) I can holon's cast the react back into my hand and attack for 60. I also like the emergency cast on houndoom to do 140 to steelix ex. :)

Cmon everyone post your thoughts this is my grinder deck probably :(

okothnuva
19th July 2006, 9:49 PM
More space centers. Lati@s seriously screws this deck over.

And where's the Pows/Reversals? Every "pure power"-style deck needs 4 Pow minimum and 2 reversal at the least. ER2s are nice too.

Esperante
20th July 2006, 4:59 AM
Lol, 4 pow minimum.

Reggs is the only deck that plays Lati-Lock, very few other decks can afford the space.

And pows/reversals don't help much, ive played it with them and pows are almost never used.

Shiloh Phoenix
21st July 2006, 10:16 PM
interesting. seems a little slow for a lock deck. maybe consider a solrock just to make the lock more complete.

Esperante
22nd July 2006, 4:37 AM
interesting. seems a little slow for a lock deck. maybe consider a solrock just to make the lock more complete.
lol, i had a solrock in there, but the people at the gym told me to take it out.

okothnuva
22nd July 2006, 4:48 AM
Yeah, Solrock LM isn't too useful with Battle frontier, but you want to shut down Magcargo, too, so why not Solrock DX? It can snipe your opponent's bench and at least you'll have -something- to attack the bench when they stick a few Holon WP.

Shiloh Phoenix
23rd July 2006, 5:58 AM
lol, i had a solrock in there, but the people at the gym told me to take it out.

let me show you this:

Alright guys, 1st rule of thumb, NEVER LISTEN TO POKEGYMER'S, EVER!

I swear, I don't even look at the deck forum anymore, it's just a bunch of idiots giving other idiots bad advice and thinking it's good..

pegasusgirl2005
25th July 2006, 6:47 AM
you know my sis has Holon's electrode in her deck(which is a really hard to beat deck) and she needed to evole it from a voltorb and knock it out before she can use it.((quote:i might not be right i'm trying to remember it by memorey.))

pegasusgirl2005
25th July 2006, 8:13 AM
whoops nevermind i look it up on google image and the one i am talking about is an organairy electrode but can do the same the except you have to evole it and knock it out before using it's pokepower.

pegasusgirl2005
25th July 2006, 8:15 AM
and now i have found my sis' electrode one google images.

Alakazam
2nd August 2006, 6:06 PM
I've seen this deck played. Maybe add in a 1-1 Grumpig EM.

Dragonite δ
27th August 2006, 10:18 PM
I agree with espeon and okothnuva.