PDA

View Full Version : Milotic?

JJAB91
20th July 2006, 1:44 AM
They say Milotic is the most beautiful pokemon but I belive beauty is
in the eye of the beholder...I perfer to think its Dragonair.

cooldude13
20th July 2006, 3:35 AM
I agree. Milotic isn't the most beutiful pokemon.

~Dark Rayquaza~
20th July 2006, 3:41 AM
i agree latias is

Golden Latios
20th July 2006, 4:08 AM
I agree that Milotic isn't the most beautiful Pokemon, but I don't know which is. A lot of Pokemon are.. >.> Maybe Latias, like Milotic Lover said. She's cute! :P

Aptenodytes
20th July 2006, 4:49 AM
I don't mind Milotic's design, but I'd hardly call it the most beautiful Pokemon ever. Personally, I'd rather look at a Jynx.

2Percent Miltank
20th July 2006, 4:49 AM
I too agree that Milotic is not the most beautiful Pokemon. In my opinion, Ninetales or Dragonair should be considered more beautiful. :x That's just my opinion though, I still think Milotic is quite pretty~ ^^

mewfanforlife
20th July 2006, 4:50 AM
It's not that I dislike Milotic, I just think some Pokemon like Articumo are more beautiful.

MrPerson87andahalf
20th July 2006, 5:07 AM
I don't mind Milotic's design, but I'd hardly call it the most beautiful Pokemon ever. Personally, I'd rather look at a Jynx.

Jynx is so ugly
but I think something like Rapidash or Lapras Has plenty O' beauty

starterlover1
20th July 2006, 5:30 AM
I do think Milotic is the most beautiful pokemon at all, especially in shiny form. Lapras and Articuno do rival it though.

Golden_Latias
20th July 2006, 6:06 AM
Milotic isn't the most beautiful. IMO, that spot belongs to either Articuno, Dragonair, or Suicune.

pooheadkid
20th July 2006, 6:25 AM
i agree.... to me Feebas is the most beautiful pokemon J/k. i think lapras looks better.

GrassFlame
20th July 2006, 7:45 PM
Well, I agree that Milotic isn't the most beautiful, but its just like having the strongest pokemon team: there isn't any, its ll based on your own opinion, so I don't there is the most beautiful pokemon. Though, the ones listed to be beautiful here sure are.

Masumi
20th July 2006, 8:08 PM
I love Milotic, but I think Suicune is very beautiful as well.

zeppelin
20th July 2006, 9:37 PM
i think ninetales is more beautiful than milotic.

Mew26
21st July 2006, 12:46 AM
In my opinion, Milotic is beautiful, the not the most beautiful, that spot goes to Ninetails. It is based on opinion, though, and like previously stated by GrassFlame, there isn't really a most beautiful Pokemon.

JJAB91
21st July 2006, 2:30 AM
Like Golden_Latias said the most beatful pokemon is probally ether Articuno,Dragonair,or Suicune there all nice but it is still a matter of opinon.
;144; ;148; ;245;

WarriorPrince
21st July 2006, 6:34 AM
In my opinion there are several pokes tied for the most beautiful. Milotic is included

Rukahs7
21st July 2006, 6:35 AM
ur all wrong, Snorlax is the most beautiful

Expert Dan
21st July 2006, 5:04 PM

UUUUURRRRR U like Jynx

Jirachi777
21st July 2006, 5:21 PM
Definitely gotta be Ninetales, or Dragonair. Most things are more beautiful than Milotic. Just look at it!

;350;

Theneedleman
21st July 2006, 5:39 PM
I think that Altaria is, in my opinoin.

Mudkip3
21st July 2006, 6:50 PM
Milotic isn't bad, but there are Pokemon better looking than it, like Dragonair. They just call it the most beautiful Pokemon because you need to max Feebas's Beauty to make it evolve.

duelistXmist
21st July 2006, 8:03 PM
Milotic hands down.

Zahro
21st July 2006, 8:43 PM
When I saw that thing for the first time on my GBA, I thought OMG what an ugly thing is that!;350; But I like the colosseum appearance. Dragonair is very beautiful IMO. And Meganium and Gardevoir.

-SI-
21st July 2006, 9:53 PM
Dragonair is far more beautiful than Milotic IMO.

berty106
21st July 2006, 10:08 PM
IMO i think persian is thee most beautifull pokemon there is.
the way it walks with such elegance, and slinkyness.
even though it has an evill menacing glare at times, it just gives it a powerfull aura.
its sparkly red gem radiating beauty, its tail falling in sink with the swish of it's hips. xD
yeah i think persian in a stunner, like cat woman! ^_^

Aquarelle
22nd July 2006, 2:32 AM
Milotic is my favourite pokemon, and yes, it IS extremely beautiful, but I don't know if it is really THE most beautiful pokemon. The first time I saw it, I did think it was a little ugly, and I certainly did not think of it as beautiful back then.
Milotic is a Very beautiful pokemon, but so are Altaria, Vileplume, Espeon, Bellossom, Suicune, Dragonair, Gardevoir, and Ninetails, IMO.

Shiny_Milotic
22nd July 2006, 3:55 AM
I like Ninetails .. especially in the Anime Episode where it has Psychic Powers .. it was so sad :( .. but it is a beautiful Pokemon ..

matrix_Logic
22nd July 2006, 4:09 AM
I think that Articuno and Dragonair are the most beautiful Pokemon...

Cuiv
22nd July 2006, 4:28 AM
There are some many "most beautiful" Pokemon:

Dragonair
Milotic
Articuno
Espeon
Bellossom
Ninetails
Suicune

And others. To call one the most beautiful is as fallacious as trying to find a person who is the "most beautiful" of all people.

*Jean Grey*
22nd July 2006, 6:41 AM
No one mentioned Gardevoir, it should be it if not Milotic but Milotic for me is the most beautiful anyhow...

Raito
22nd July 2006, 11:34 AM
Tyranitar and Salamence are intimate shmecksyness. j/k lmao.

I think that Gardevoir is the most beautiful Pokemon, male or not. lmao. Dragonair and Milotic are cool, slender looking themselves, but it's Garde for me.

Watermaniac
22nd July 2006, 6:13 PM
For me espeon is the most beautiful pokemon it's so cute, and tamanta looks really pretty for me

game_mayhem
22nd July 2006, 6:18 PM
I like milotic, but what I just hate is what happens to dragonair when it evolves it becomes fat and chubby...

krnblaze912
5th August 2006, 1:18 AM
i think dragonair, milotic, ninetales, and espeon are beautiful.

DreamChasing Windie
5th August 2006, 3:22 AM
I like Suicune. Milotic I like more. And I like the very bushy Arcanine.

Mysticalman Luigi
5th August 2006, 12:35 PM
i agree latias is

Why not latios?

he is bigger after all .

and his color is MUCH beautifuller .

Omega Pirate
5th August 2006, 12:39 PM
Nosepass is the most beautiful. Hands down.

K-os
5th August 2006, 5:32 PM
This would ne my top 3:

1. Ninetales (gleaming fur, ruby-red eyes..... definetely the prettiest poke around)
2. Dragonair
3. Milotic

~K-os~

loopy100
5th August 2006, 6:41 PM
Umm, It depends on the person i suppose. But Gardevoir, Arcanine, ninetales, Charizard in flight...Tentacruel, Seaking, Starmie, Houndoom, Butterfree and Beautifly, Swellow, Milotic, Dragonair, Tropius, Latias are all beautiful. There are probably others from the first generation that deserve credit aswell though!

Beorn
6th August 2006, 1:15 AM
The most beautiful Pokemon in my opinion is Latias. It puts shame to Milotic's game.

Sharp
6th August 2006, 6:22 PM
Milotic is considered the most Beautiful, but I usually don't compare a Pokemon's looks to it's abilities.

Lucariofan-atic
14th February 2009, 4:09 PM
i'm agree, Milotic is the most beautiful pokemon but Gardevoir,Latias, Dragonair and Articuno is the hardest rival 4 it.
And, hey who is that one that say Snorlax is beautiful?! *weird*

DreamChasing Windie
17th February 2009, 1:27 PM
I like Suicune. Milotic I like more. And I like the very bushy Arcanine.

.....I posted that back in 2006. No wonder I don't remember saying that. XP

My answer doesn't change, though.

Spider Pig
17th February 2009, 5:36 PM
Superficially, I think anything wafty and glide-y. Like Gardevoir or Suicune.

But which is the most beautiful on the inside?

None of them really, internal organs aren't pretty. (Maybe that means Bronzor is the most beautiful on the inside?)