PDA

View Full Version : Battle Scene

Markisious
20th July 2006, 8:52 AM
I have done a search and I didn't find something like this ,so here is my topic:
Which attack animations didn't you like?Why not?

Blue_Lightning8
20th July 2006, 9:19 AM
Hyper Beam!! It's animation totally sucks! I don't like how it's dots and stuff like that, you know like DNA. I'd like it to actually look like a beam, to look what it looks like in the anime would be cool

Arbok
20th July 2006, 9:20 AM
That's the animation of Ruby and Sapphire so this topic have to be removed, or you have to talk about D/P animations.

Blue_Lightning8
20th July 2006, 9:23 AM
That's the animation of Ruby and Sapphire so this topic have to be removed, or you have to talk about D/P animations.

Well we haven't really seen D/P animations yet. Or at all except on youtube when Lucario uses Wave guiding bomb on Cherimu

Arbok
20th July 2006, 9:28 AM
So it have to be moved to the Ruby and Sapphire Discussions.

Markisious
20th July 2006, 9:31 AM
I don't really think so ,because here we say about the improvement(spelling) we want to have in D/P.

I agree that hyper beam sucks!Hyper Beam should be like Aeroblast from Silver Version!

Arbok
20th July 2006, 9:39 AM
Oh ok u mean Which animation have to improve?..

I think those have to:
HYPER BEAM (nicer effect)
SMELLINGSALT (nicer effect)
CURSE (nicer effect)
FAKE TEARS (more real effects)
FURY ATTACK (faster effect)

Markisious
20th July 2006, 9:46 AM
THAT ONE yeah!I think paralyze is ahwfull!

Blazing Charmander
20th July 2006, 10:06 AM
One attack animation that has bothered me in the past 3 Generations has been Water Gun. Whereas, in the Anime, the Pokemon sprays out a jet of water, all that happens in the Games is that a drop of water squirts onto the opponent. Although Games =/= Anime in most respects, I think that WG should have an animation similar to the appearance it has in the Anime.

However, I think that maybe this new move Aqua Jet that Buizeru is confirmed to have will have that sort of animation, except for when the Pokemon disappears.

Markisious
20th July 2006, 10:11 AM
I agree with you.Water gun is very poor.The should make it like hydropump but thinner(spelling).

Blue_Lightning8
20th July 2006, 10:14 AM
I also agree. I'd just like to say to finish overall what it think about most of the moves, i want them to look like as they do in the anime.

Markisious
20th July 2006, 10:31 AM
I agree too.Why did they moved it?

Blue_Lightning8
20th July 2006, 10:33 AM
Move what? **Edits** I don't know. Probably because that one guy complained it was in the wrong place but to me it doesn't matter. I think this topic should go back because it's what we want in the battle attack animations changed in D/P

The Missing Number
20th July 2006, 11:00 AM
I just realised about water gun actually- guns shoot one bullet. So, Water stream would be like the Anime, but water gun is either one bullet, or a series of bullets.

Markisious
20th July 2006, 1:05 PM
Yes but in the anime water gun is very cool and it is continues!Also I don't like ember.I want it to be like more real.

Trooper Guy
20th July 2006, 1:32 PM
Aeroblast needs to go back to what it was. A kick a*s beam, instead of random sickles imo.

Golden Latios
20th July 2006, 1:33 PM
Yes but in the anime water gun is very cool and it is continues!Also I don't like ember.I want it to be like more real.
I agree. They should change Ember's animation and make it more realistic. I think it should look something like Water Gun, or atleast something cooler! :P

Markisious
20th July 2006, 1:44 PM
Aeroblast must be a beam like it used to be
Hyper Beam must be a beam not a DNA Format!
WaterGun must be like hydro Pump but thinner a not like a teardrop.
Paralyze must be like poizon but in yellow colours!
Others?

And Someone Remove this thread.It's about the improvements we want in D/P!

Hypnosis
20th July 2006, 1:53 PM
Hyper Beam, Water Gun, and Solar Beam are the worst.
I haven't seen Aeroblast yet, I think I'm going to look at the attackdex.

Markisious
20th July 2006, 2:00 PM
Hyper Beam, Water Gun, and Solar Beam are the worst.
I haven't seen Aeroblast yet, I think I'm going to look at the attackdex.

Ah yeah!Solarbeam too!In the game boy advance games and in the gamecube games is disggusting!It would be better to make it like Aeroblast from Silver But green with sun rays.That it would be a SOLARBEAM!

matrix_Logic
20th July 2006, 2:37 PM
I really hate aurora beam with a passion in the 3rd gen. I really like the way that they did attacks in the first games, it is now just circles going toward your opponent/you...It really sucks.

Markisious
20th July 2006, 2:42 PM
Actually I like aurora beam but Ice beam sucks!Nevermind A made a new thread about this in the D/P section.Let's go there!

Walking Contradiction
2nd August 2006, 11:46 AM
I strongly dislike the EQ animation. It's soooo dull, it makes me want to shoot my head off.

Mysticalman Luigi
2nd August 2006, 4:07 PM
l like bullet seed.
it is a funny attack.

TogeticTheRuler
2nd August 2006, 4:23 PM
I dont like magnitude and earth quake.......it should be like the one in xd and colo,oo aero blast in xd!!!!
Ember should be like these lil red pellets like in anime
Calm mind is soo boring,it should like like the one in colo where a pretty sphere takes play,aerial ace also looks dull,should be like in colo where a pretty thing happens after the hit
DRAGON DANCE MUST BE MADE BETTA!!!!(xd and colo any1)

Aquarelle
2nd August 2006, 10:50 PM
I hate hyper beam's animation, it's just a bunch of dots shooting out to hit your enemy. I liked it better in the older games and colosseum/XD where it actually looked like a beam.

Solarbeam is kinda the same, I think it should be more 'beam' like and not made up of dots.

Earthquake and Magnitude are laaaaaaaaaaame. The screen just shakes, and then the foe takes damage. Why couldn't they make them look like they do colosseum or XD or more like the fissure animation? It wouldn't be so boring then...

pikachu65
6th August 2006, 6:08 PM
i hate hyper beam it looked waaay better in gold/sylver
and i also hate psychic, there is like 20 moves that look like that
confusion, psybeam, meditate, psycho boost, teleport

TogeticTheRuler
6th August 2006, 6:13 PM
psybeam looks so.......it ish,make itmore like anime or at leas the one in xd
Sky Attack should Look like the xd or the colo(xd looks like a fire bird)
Calm mind is circles,must be more detailed like the colo one

FDT Emperor
6th August 2006, 6:41 PM
Aeroblast: What did Game Freak do to it,
should't it be the Hyper Beam like beam from Pokemon Movie2?

Hyper Beam: What happened to it, it's more like a DNA
string now.

Ice Beam: the Colluseum Ice Beam is the ugliest move
I've seen in all the games together. Think of the Stadium2
Ice Beam, that one looked good. (And it had good solid sound too.)

TogeticTheRuler
6th August 2006, 6:46 PM
Colluseum is ugly...but the xd ice beam PWNS SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Psycho boost in xd plz
Howl,growl,roar in xd and colo plz(the circleish thingys look cooler then just lines and the xd has a bit of a roar added to it)
Ember!!!!!!MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ANIME!!!!!!
Watergun,make it look like a thin,short hydro Pump
Blast burn,make it look like a big gigantic ball then explosian at hit,instead of a teeny ball thrown.........