PDA

View Full Version : FR/LG third game,worth it.

Ragnarok
20th July 2006, 10:34 PM
So do you think FR/LG would get a third game remake

Trooper Guy
20th July 2006, 10:35 PM
No. It wouldn't, why should it?

Bigd616
20th July 2006, 10:36 PM
No, I think they have had enough of making the same game over

Sim
20th July 2006, 11:37 PM
No. It wouldn't, why should it?
Quoted for the truth. That is all that needs to be said. There is no point in a third installation to FireRed and LeafGreen.

Mew26
20th July 2006, 11:39 PM
No. What would be the point? Maybe they could remake it for a later game system, but I doubt that.

Momoko Lover
20th July 2006, 11:42 PM
No, I don't think so, because FR/LG are already remakes of previous games. If they made a remake of them, it would be a remake remake.... I think.

mewfanforlife
20th July 2006, 11:43 PM
No, it's already a remake, and what other fetures would they incorporate?

Phillyboomerangs
20th July 2006, 11:43 PM
yea i think, but it would be better to update the gold silver games! to be trade able with FR/LG R/S/E D/P

Golden Latios
21st July 2006, 12:20 AM
I don't think FR/LG will get a remake. It's a pretty new and advanced game.. :O There's no need to remake Kanto a fourth time. Why would an advanced game get a remake? 0.o

Trooper Guy
21st July 2006, 12:22 AM
No, it's already a remake, and what other fetures would they incorporate?
Exactly, that's exactly what i've been saying all this time as well (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3714011&postcount=7), but idiots like this guy (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3716628&postcount=12) just flame my post for no reason. >_>

water types rule
21st July 2006, 1:38 AM
I think the topic maker means a remake of Yellow kinda, just a 3rd installment, kind like Emerald. either way no we don't need one.

Aptenodytes
21st July 2006, 5:47 AM
Wait, 3rd installment or 3rd remake? Either way, none are needed...

Hound00m
21st July 2006, 5:49 AM
NO, it'll just seem like nintendo are cashing in for more money and less ideas.

[/endthread] :\

Jiggy37
21st July 2006, 7:07 AM
I would've liked one that added the Mach Bike and the Battle Frontier, but FR/LG came too late in the GBA's life to make the third version without taking away from the success of the DS.
So, no.

Aquarelle
21st July 2006, 7:54 AM
No, I don't see the point. If there was going to be a third game, they would've released it already.
If there's another remake of a game, it should be a G/S/C remake, IMO.

pikachu146
21st July 2006, 3:00 PM
It is confirmed already that there won't be a remake.

Ragnarok
21st July 2006, 3:02 PM
It is confirmed already that there won't be a remake.

source please

xero37
21st July 2006, 3:47 PM
No, I don't see the point. If there was going to be a third game, they would've released it already.
If there's another remake of a game, it should be a G/S/C remake, IMO.

I agree with you. If they were to do anymore remakes, then I want a remake of G/S.

Mudkip3
21st July 2006, 5:54 PM
No, there should not be a remake. To tell you the truth, I am getting sick of Kanto. Sure it was the region that started it all, but Kanto in four generations of games? And Johto and Hoenn in only one? Definitely not fair.

duelistXmist
21st July 2006, 7:01 PM
I dont think it would be call Thunder or lighting yellow because if it was called waterblue or somthing then the 3rd generation games would have to reds to greens and to blues.
Then again they might not make it at all.

-SI-
22nd July 2006, 12:12 AM
Yes. Make the islands bigger, if anything.

Walking Contradiction
2nd August 2006, 11:41 AM
Why??? the 4rd gen is coming and we can already catch all 386 pokemon. That was the main reason of FR/LG (despite of making money, of course).

Infinite
2nd August 2006, 1:29 PM
No, FR/LG is already a remake.. why make another one?

TogeticTheRuler
2nd August 2006, 4:29 PM
source please
I think its some where in the fr/lg sticky faq
THERES NO WAY ITLL HAPPEN,itll be 2 similer to fire red and leaf green,nintendo wil lose money,theres no point asfire red and leaf green were made only for getting the kantos and some johtos.

ShinyFufu
3rd August 2006, 2:31 AM
I don't see why there shouldn't be a remake... just to follow the tradition, you know?

*awaits flames and bashes*

hIrAm
3rd August 2006, 2:39 AM
It would be somewhat pointless, now. I mean, Diamond and Pearl are a heartbeat away, and those games would take the excitement out of the remake.

Plus, if any remake was to be made, or new game, a remake of Gold/Silver would be excellent.

summnor1201
3rd August 2006, 2:52 AM
Remake Gold/Silver Period

Ellie
3rd August 2006, 3:43 AM
It's not likely. It's already too far from the release date of FrLg.

If it did happen, I wouldn't get it unless there were special moves or easier access to special Pokemon.

sam_h12
3rd August 2006, 8:58 PM
there couldnt be much of an upgrade. i suppose a battle frontier couldve been incorporated, and a few contest halls on the sevii islands, along with more available johto pokemon. but 4th gen is coming, who cares?! haha.

Seth_X_of_Fortree
3rd August 2006, 9:11 PM
It needs the remake on Yellow. Thunderyellow perhaps?

shauntheiceman
3rd August 2006, 9:33 PM
i would like even if it was just because of the nostagia

Warri0r
3rd August 2006, 10:07 PM
Way too late in the development cycle, Gamefreak is working on Diamond/Pearl...and at the moment there are no plans for any 3rd installation to FR/LG.

I'd say there's a very, very slim chance.

Trooper Guy
3rd August 2006, 11:33 PM
I don't see why there shouldn't be a remake... just to follow the tradition, you know?
Not flaming or bashing you, but Colosseum and XD never got a 3rd version, so what's your point?

LukeMudkip
4th August 2006, 2:20 PM
G/S/C should have remakes. Kanto has had remakes, and there will be a slight chance that there might be remakes of Ruby/Sappire in the Future. Then there's D/P, so who knows after that? What i liked about G/S/C was the Bug Catching contest. Maybe we could have different types, like catching unique water pokemon or flying pokemon. Or how about a Steel ravine like in that episode where Ash catches Torkoal?

Wartortle 2000
4th August 2006, 5:03 PM
To be honest with you, I would prefer a Water Blue Version to D/P. R/S were, IMO, below average Pokémon games. The new Pokémon were too strange and looked wierd. I love improvement and technological updates, but the classics will always be the best. That's why a third FR/LG and remakes of G/S/C (especially that) will be much welcomed from me.

wcgold
4th August 2006, 9:16 PM
I don't think we'll need a Thunder Yellow or Water Blue. The whole purpose of the Kanto remakes was so we can get most of the Pokémon that were unobtainable. Adding a third version would be excessively redundant, and it would be like trying to process processed cheese.