PDA

View Full Version : strongest pokemon (excluding legendaries!)

Prince Kingdra
22nd July 2006, 5:46 AM
Who do you think is the strongest pokemon of all! Legendary pokemon excluded!

Aptenodytes
22nd July 2006, 5:55 AM
Wobbuffet obviously...

Black Mage
22nd July 2006, 6:00 AM
Damn it, someone managed to bypass...(not talking about the swear filter)

I say Heracross. It's able to take entire teams by itself if trained right. And its physical moveset is HUGE (well probably not, but it's versatile).

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

TenshiOni
22nd July 2006, 6:02 AM
Tyranitar, Heracross, or Salamence.

TogeticTheRuler
22nd July 2006, 6:02 AM
Salamence!!!Or Wobbufet
Hmm,I vote Wobbufet since its the only non legendary uber

Ludicolo Master
22nd July 2006, 7:02 AM
selbyeye(sp?). no weakness'es.

~master ludicolo

Cloud Strife
22nd July 2006, 7:04 AM

~master ludicolo

Sableye sucks.

It is CLEARLY Wobby. You should have put excluding Ubers, because Entei is legendary, but he still sucks.

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
22nd July 2006, 7:47 AM

~master ludicolo
Bug FTW.

Its Soonansu. Its non Ledgendary Uber. For the win

Cloud Strife
22nd July 2006, 7:57 AM
Bug FTW.

Its Soonansu. Its non Ledgendary Uber. For the win

Despite the fact I don't know the Japanese names, I am going to agree with him, because that must be Wobby if it is a non legendary Uber.

BasiltheDragon
22nd July 2006, 8:03 AM
None. They all have weaknesses, excludiing Sableye, but s/he is rubbish.

Silver Dragonair
22nd July 2006, 8:06 AM
Thick Club Marowak, that thing seriously molests people. After a swords dance.

The only thing that hurts it is being slow.

Zora
22nd July 2006, 8:09 AM
Wobbufet. If you think he sucks, train one and bring it to the BF. He WILL become your main tank, because of his amazing potential.

Silver Dragonair
22nd July 2006, 8:11 AM
How can wobbufett be a tank when its defensive stats suck :/

It doesnt suck, its just that Wobbufett isnt a tank.

Grass Guardian
22nd July 2006, 8:18 AM
Pfft! We all know it's Venasaur. o.0

JK; Wobbufett. Sorry, Venasaur, you're not uber, but I still love you loads more.

Cloud Strife
22nd July 2006, 8:22 AM
Ok, there CAN be an argument for best Pokemon period. There is NO argument for best Pokemon non legendary. It is Wobby, that is 100%, unequivaclly (sp) FACT.

Can you name ANY other Pokemon that is assured of 2-3 KO's (if not against an uber) everytime he comes into play. If you say anything else besides Wobby on THIS thread, (and it is not a joke) you are brain dead.

Dramatic Melody
22nd July 2006, 8:59 AM
Bug FTW.

Sableye's Ghost-type eliminates the Bug weakness of it's Dark-type, that's why Sableye has NO WEAKNESSES AT ALL. Though it sucks -_-

Anyway, Wobby. Period.

Cloud Strife
22nd July 2006, 9:19 AM
Sableye's Ghost-type eliminates the Bug weakness of it's Dark-type, that's why Sableye has NO WEAKNESSES AT ALL. Though it sucks -_-

Anyway, Wobby. Period.

QFT, there is no other answer.

Roeno
22nd July 2006, 9:22 AM
I say crobat, he's fast and deadly

deadlyrose
22nd July 2006, 9:23 AM
definately ditto. don't mess with the best cause the best don't mess! ;) ;036;

chrombot
22nd July 2006, 11:49 AM
smeargle's potential makes him rather powerful. They were smart giving him low stats, otherwise some of his movesets would be a bit broken. As he is now, he's too weak to be a threat to any really. Though I do love spore, super fang and seismic toss on him.

Swellow_91
22nd July 2006, 12:12 PM
definitely Wobbuffet , for obvious reasons.

bonsly2006
22nd July 2006, 12:19 PM
I think Salamance, dragonite or wobbuffet

Raito
22nd July 2006, 12:46 PM
Maybe Salamence when DP comes out. Wobby might fall prey to a base 135 Stabbed CBedDragon claw from Mence. Same story goes for TTar, but worse since Crunch is SE.

TogeticTheRuler
22nd July 2006, 1:54 PM
How can wobbufett be a tank when its defensive stats suck :/

It doesnt suck, its just that Wobbufett isnt a tank.
Its not a tank,maybe a sponge,Its high hp makes its counter and mirror coat effective dats why they purposely made defenses low :D

BattleFranky~40
22nd July 2006, 2:02 PM
Slaking, definatly.

Vycksta
22nd July 2006, 2:11 PM
Wobbuffet's laughing here. Mind you, so's Salamence, Metagross and Tyranitar in a way.

Sneasel? Naw, she's happy whooping butt in UU.

Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule
22nd July 2006, 2:12 PM
Tauros.

He rules Standard play

WaterDragon trainer
22nd July 2006, 3:22 PM
Metagross is really powerful. I remember when mine was at LV. 75, it was up against my cousin's LV. 100 Gengar. One Meteor Mash brought Gengar down to 1 HP (plus, the pokemon he used before Gengar was Tyranitar so Gengar was KOed by the Sandstorm from Tyranitar's Sand Stream).

8$~Rayquaza~$8
22nd July 2006, 3:28 PM
id have to say charizard

AJ Flibble
22nd July 2006, 3:32 PM
id have to say charizard

rofl

Wobbuffet, easily. And then things like Salamence and Ledian. Yes, I'm joking about Ledian.

loopy100
22nd July 2006, 10:46 PM
Id say, not including the blue relfective blob, Tyranitar, Metagross and Salamence. Maybe Dragontite, but he has one HUGE weakness. So hes probably out.

Walking Contradiction
23rd July 2006, 1:42 PM
The best non-legendary: Wobba obviously (it's uber dammit)
The best non-uber normally: Tyranitar, Metagross, Heracross or Salamence
The best non-uber in double battles: Slaking if the partner has skill swap
The best non-uber when D/P comes out: Salamence with his attack stat and Dragon Claw
The best non-uber for ***s: Smeargle with Mean look/Spore/Mind reader/Sheer cold

shooting star
23rd July 2006, 3:10 PM
smeargle's potential makes him rather powerful. They were smart giving him low stats, otherwise some of his movesets would be a bit broken. As he is now, he's too weak to be a threat to any really. Though I do love spore, super fang and seismic toss on him.
Yeah! smeargle rules! My is at lv.19... and knows frenzy plant and blast burn, i will teach him hydrocannon when i get a blastoise knowing it.;385; ;235; ;235; ;235;

kyogre king
2nd August 2006, 6:29 AM
Metagrosss all the way!!!

Hotshot389
2nd August 2006, 12:52 PM
Well it depends on what kinda pokemon you are best with.
Skarmory is incredibly good against anything. He is resistant to most types, hes fast and has great defence.
but stat wise Dragonite, Metagross, Salamance and tiranitar are the strongest, pluss they can learn a large varriety of attacks.
But Skarmory and gyrados are the pokemon im best with.

legendary_dude
2nd August 2006, 6:26 PM

Sableye has a weakness....SHADOW.

Deputy55
2nd August 2006, 6:45 PM
I think Metagross or Wobbufett. Wobbufett is awesome and Metagross' Sp. Attack and Defence rocks.

pyroboi27
2nd August 2006, 6:51 PM
Slaking is pretty strong

DarkEnigma
2nd August 2006, 6:56 PM
ok anyone who thinks wobbuffet is can suck it it sucks GAY idc what u think and if u complain to me . . dont cause i wont respond back but yet just leaving my two sense so dont even respond unless its intelligent or u agree with me! But anyways

SLAKING is the best uber pokemon hyperbeam + silk scarf+ both normel+ 460 attack= best uber non legendary pokemon! and plus slaking is better the wobbuffet hes got almost as high in health i think its545 or probebly higher and he learns counter so hes just as good against physical moves like fighting and u can teach him earthquake nd almost everyother attack so hes powerful where alls i may need to do is one hyperbeam on ur wobbuffet and kill him in 1 shot almost guranteed and in double battles with the swapskill forget about it anyones done! and then u can say well medicham has higher attack and its got fighting ability which slaking is weak against well slaking is much faster and with such a high attack and medicham having such a low defense u could probebly take it out with one hyperbeam or earthquake almost always soo there u have it!!! SLAKING IS UBERLY AT THE TOP OF NON LEGENDARY POKEMON

darza77
3rd August 2006, 12:03 AM
ok anyone who thinks wobbuffet is can suck it it sucks GAY idc what u think and if u complain to me . . dont cause i wont respond back but yet just leaving my two sense so dont even respond unless its intelligent or u agree with me! But anyways

Thank you, finally someone else that realises wobbuffet sucks but back on topic the answer is heracross

Charizard006
3rd August 2006, 12:14 AM
I beleive Wobba is good but not the best non-legendary, the title belongs to Metagross.

Snaggron
3rd August 2006, 12:16 AM
Slaking or Tyranitar.

Horn Drill
3rd August 2006, 12:16 AM
Thank you, finally someone else that realises wobbuffet sucks but back on topic the answer is heracross

And yet this same person is suggesting Hyper Beam and Silk Scarf on Slaking. :confused:

It's obviously Wobbuffet. He has no counters. His Ability makes him uber by itself.

Chaos8
3rd August 2006, 12:39 AM
Duh!
its Munchlax!!! ;munchlax;

Chaos8
Duh!

Chaos8
Duh!

DarkEnigma
3rd August 2006, 12:54 AM
hey what? idont understand what the problem is for having silk scarf and hyperbeam? thats the most powerful attack u can give him other then explosion or seldestruct but he doesnt learn them! inform me on what the problem is with that?