PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh Gx Manga!

Korobooshi Kojiro
22nd July 2006, 5:21 PM
In Japan, they have had a GX manga for about seven months, however, my latest Shonen Jump announced it will be published in english starting with the January 2007 issue of SJ!

BattleFranky~40
22nd July 2006, 5:26 PM
They could have put something like Buso Renkin or Bobobo in Shonen Jump. But noooooooo, we have to get crap like GX.

WheelerTheViper
26th July 2006, 10:13 PM
I heard that, I was surprised. I though for sure Yugioh R would be next in line for Shonen Jump. I have only seen a page of the GX manga, and the artwork looked so-so. But i'll sure read it anyway.

Not only will we be getting Yugi GX, but Gin Tama will be serialized in Shonen Jump as well, although I can not remember a date. (Sourse was a panel at the Sand Diego Comic Con, so I have no visual proff to give you, sorry.)

I may as well say it here, Dragon Drive will be translated into a graphic novel in August next month. Again, sourse the Comic-Con.

They could have put something like Buso Renkin or Bobobo in Shonen Jump. But noooooooo, we have to get crap like GX.
Both of those titles are Rated OT (Older Teen), and Shonen Jump is a teen magazine. So it couldn't have worked out. (Although I would love to see them continue the dang Bobobo manga. Surprised there is no Shonen Jump Advanced magazine yet....)

MEWTWO_PWNS_YOU
31st July 2006, 5:18 AM
i hope its beter than the retarted show

izzymyster
31st July 2006, 5:22 AM
Heres how its going to be. They will add Gin Tama in, it was the Brain Benders answer in the latest issue, and they will have ONE chapter of GX per issue. Along with the normal 2 chapters of YGO.