PDA

View Full Version : Naruto episode 192. Dub and spoof.

Rufinito18
23rd July 2006, 2:26 AM
It might be a new episode, but it's a filler, so you can watch it without getting anything in the story spoiled.

Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiYDDn0Z028)

Filefront (it requires download but it's better quality) (http://files.filefront.com/Naruto_192_dub/;5290822;;/fileinfo.html)

A Video google version will also be available in some more days.

I did iit with my friends.
1. I'm naruto. I do the yelling and burping.

whacha think?
I know its choppy, but lol

~Kage Itachi~
23rd July 2006, 2:57 AM
i saw it last night the ep

Rufinito18
23rd July 2006, 5:11 AM
i saw it last night the ep
Eh, and how does that connect with the topic? My friends and I took a raw, cut it into a five minute video, and Dubbed it as well as we could, and modified the scritp to make everything funny...

~Kage Itachi~
23rd July 2006, 5:58 AM
it sucked naruto said tsunade granny when he says Granny tsunade the voice where horrible if i could do one it would be better because i can imitate voices but not as good as the show voices

Rufinito18
23rd July 2006, 6:20 AM
>_< You have no Humor do you?
1.I SAID TSUNADE GRANNY on purpose. Cause he usually says "Tsunade-Nopachan" so I made a direct translation.
2.This is not a serious Dub. We were not trying to imitate the originals, but make something else with it. If you didnt notice, a girl had a man's voice. This is not like a serious Dubbing...
And you only say : " It sucked" ? Do you have any idea how much work that takes. Not even, "that made me laugh" or anything? Sheesh, I know it's not awsome, but post something that has sense.

zuloon
23rd July 2006, 6:30 AM
Okay? You tried to make it crappier and expect people to laugh at it?

Rufinito18
23rd July 2006, 6:36 AM
Okay? You tried to make it crappier and expect people to laugh at it?
...don't piss me off.
We are amataurs. We did our best to do the voices. But we didn't imitate the voices. Seriously, and there were no girls so we had to do ther girls too. It's supposed to be a funny Dub, but you clearly have no humor and can only find stuff to critisize about. We made JOKES inside, but you're probably to Biased at looking fro mistakes that you don't even bother to listen right. And don't come and say, "None of the jokes were funny".
Don't you know Spoofs? Why do you think I suddenly said "Believe it" instead of Dattebayo? To laugh atthe difference. You probably never saw Naruto and don't understasnd half the jokes in it.

edit: Oh and Kage Itachi, sure go make one. Let's see how you fare with the editing and timing for the voices.

kapslock
23rd July 2006, 6:48 AM
hehe LOL x like 10.Seriously.
At first i thought it was an actual fan-dub.Ya know the one that translates the script, and then adds the dialog?
Well i was wrong.
My favorite part was when Naruto said"Ohh great, a pedophile.", I was laughing so hard, my stomache was hurting torwords the end.The "My Humps" reference was really funneh too.If you plan on making another one anytime soon, upload it here too.Also you should warn people before they click the link.
EDIT=Great, Zuloon is back, more arrogant post from him agian :/

Rufinito18
23rd July 2006, 7:02 AM
hehe LOL x like 10.Seriously.
At first i thought it was an actual fan-dub.Ya know the one that translates the script, and then adds the dialog?
Well i was wrong.
My favorite part was when Naruto said"Ohh great, a pedophile.", I was laughing so hard, my stomache was hurting torwords the end.The "My Humps" reference was really funneh too.If you plan on making another one anytime soon, upload it here too.Also you should warn people before they click the link.
EDIT=Great, Zuloon is back, more arrogant post from him agian :/

Lol. Thank you for the comments. That's what I meant when I said this video wasn't made to be a perfect dub. It was made as a comedy. The funniest part IMO is when the Fat Lady starts Burping instead of laughing. Took me 1 try to get it rigth, but we laughed for 20 minuted afterwards.
And yea...he's back.

Mega Trickster
23rd July 2006, 7:20 AM
Where did you get translations?

And how can you not know that baka means "idiot"?

I didn't find it funny I just found it poorly made.

Rufinito18
23rd July 2006, 7:23 AM
Where did you get translations?

And how can you not know that baka means "idiot"?

I didn't find it funny I just found it poorly made.

Don't assume anything. I know what Baka means, we just left it there, same reason why we left the Dattebayo. We made links to the original, I know a pretty good amount of japansese words. Don't take me as a Jap noob please. Plus, We took the translations from the Subbed version, then changed it around.
And wtv, it's your taste. And dubbing is not an easy process you know. + it's our first time doing one.

Rufinito18
23rd July 2006, 7:32 AM
I do this because I hate you.
How mature.

Anyways, anyone's got anymore comments?

kapslock
23rd July 2006, 8:21 AM
Are my comments the only constructive ones here? :/ well anyway maybe you should put alittle summary on your fan-dub.
A few things i forgot to menchin (s/p?)
I LOLed to the extent at ...

When Naruto was pissing on What's her name's garden and when when uhh the other what's here name's thought it was rain.
the "Hips don't lie" reference.
once again the
"Oh great, a pedophile:
LOL x 10.

Alphonse Elric
23rd July 2006, 3:25 PM
Okay...

Since you and your friends are apparently new at film editing, I'll go easy on you, unlike zuloon the Criticism King. Some voices didn't match up to the characters quite right. The burping princess... Well, the frames repeated thrice. I checked it on my Flash program. Most of it was fine, though. At least it gave me a laugh for a minute and a half.

Rufinito18
23rd July 2006, 5:25 PM
TY for the comments :)