PDA

View Full Version : FR/LG special edition...

capnchronic
23rd July 2006, 4:59 PM
you know how there's a "yellow" for red and blue and a "crystal" for gold and silver, "emerald" for so and so... do you think there's gonna be one like that for FR/LG? If so, make up a name and say why.

capnchronic
23rd July 2006, 5:00 PM
one of my ideas is like "water blue" or something like "lightning yellow"

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
23rd July 2006, 5:16 PM
If there was gonna be one, there would have been one by now. With D/P Months away, we dont have any need for one.

capnchronic
23rd July 2006, 5:29 PM
i know, i know the timing and crap like that... but still...

FireEmblemAddict
23rd July 2006, 6:53 PM
It would be Water Blue or somethin' like that, but they'll never make one, so it doesn't matter.

Trooper Guy
23rd July 2006, 7:20 PM
If there was gonna be one, there would have been one by now. With D/P Months away, we dont have any need for one.
Quoted for the truth. It's not needed, so a discussion would be pointless, unless you're making a r*m hack.

To stay on topic, it could be a Crystal remake if anything.

Powerful_Blaziken88
23rd July 2006, 11:18 PM
The only reason they made FR/LG was so we could get all the Kanto pokémon, and to make money since people would find replaying old games with the latest graphics, mechanics etc interesting and buy the games. But now that we have all that, why would they waste time and money making the game? Few people would buy it and they would lose money. Emerald was made because there's always a 3rd installment to the 2 main games of the generation. FR/LG weren't the main games to the generation.
Though I'd really like seeing a G/S/C remake, I know they aren't going to release any more games in the third gen. And since we can trade between R/S/E and D/P, I doubt any support games will be made for the 4th gen at all.

P.S. My post was not intended to flame anybody. It's just the truth.

Cloud Strife
24th July 2006, 1:06 AM
Love to see it, led the original brigade here of why it should be made, doubt it will at this point in time now.

Havoc Houndoom
24th July 2006, 9:32 AM
Well, maybe they'll do to GSC what they did to RBY. Give them a new chance to shine two generations later. Maybe, Gold/Silver will be reborn as 4th-gen games after Diamond/Pearl.

shiny manafi
24th July 2006, 9:47 AM
No, they won't make another GSC because of the repeat of the Jhoto pokemon from Emerald and XD plus Lugia and Ho-oh are only planned to be given out in Nintendo Event.

*Shadow_Destiny*
24th July 2006, 12:45 PM
one of my ideas is like "water blue" or something like "lightning yellow"
dont double post...read the rules before posting
ontopic: who in the name of god would buy that game?
diamond and pearl are waiting rofl so who?

Great Sage
24th July 2006, 3:32 PM
There still is hope-Emerald came out years after R/S, so there still is hope. Maybe WaterBlue will have something special like the Battle Frontier.

jim bob
24th July 2006, 3:42 PM
i dont think so because its a remake of poke red and blue.
ps can you trade pokemon from fr/lg to emerald?

Cloud Strife
24th July 2006, 6:53 PM
ontopic: who in the name of god would buy that game?

TONS of people would. I would, but so would many others.

true+false
24th July 2006, 7:49 PM
Something like the original Yellow version, ThunderYellow or like the Blue Version, OceanBlue would be cool. And I would buy them... I don't know why, I just would.

capnchronic
25th July 2006, 4:30 AM
id like to thank those who posted about how the special edition is a good idea.. thanks for agreeing w/ me in my opinion

Jolteonmaster2
2nd August 2006, 6:25 PM
Maybe not OceanBlue, but ThunderYellow seems like a good idea. It would be a sequel to Yellow.

elecman001
2nd August 2006, 6:32 PM
they wouldnt make it its already been remade why just put everything into one game finally it would take away from the games play. its always 2 versions that can only get certain pokemon so you have to trade, and if im correct about emerald you cant get everything in it and you have to trade from leaf and fire. and for the original games thier "emerald" is leaff and fire.