PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely No-Gos / non-catchable

TheHOINK
24th July 2006, 2:29 AM
Hello there...

Sorry, if I have made a new thread for something already existent.
I haven't been here for nearly 17 month and the forum grew a lot since then.

My question is, besides Celebi, I'Äm afraid, which Pokémons of the third Generation are absolutely non catchable?

Not implemented in Colosseum, XD, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald?

Is there anywhere a List I can find stating it directly without checking every single one at the main page?

Thanks really a lot for helping ^_^

A 7year experienced Pokémon Player fom germany, aged 27.

Kabuto
24th July 2006, 2:44 AM
Jirachi is the only other because technically you can catch Deoxys Ho-oh Lugia and Mew in evented islands programmed into the game.

TheHOINK
24th July 2006, 2:57 AM
Hello there again..

Nintendo has not done any Pokémon events in Germany since the days of Ruby ans Sapphire, it's not possible for me to catch Mew, Lugia, Deoxys in any legal way.

Sure, it's not allowed by the Rules to apply to cheat-cartridges and I really like doing everything legal, but let me just state, IF I would cheat on this, I would cheat the Ticket and then catch em legally, I just want to have the chance.

And I dislike the one's you even do not get a chance for more than the one's you have to buy an extra-game for like Jirachi. Which you have to buy Pok#emon Channel for, in Germany.
Which requires having a Gamecube, lucky I have one. But unfair for everybody else just playing on GBA.

Marketing strategies, that is, but unfair to the loving player...

starterlover1
24th July 2006, 3:02 AM
So sad. I would love to have any of the unobtainables. Unfortunately, I can't. *cries in the corner and throws rocks at wall*

MetalMario
24th July 2006, 3:12 AM
Lugia is in XD.

The unobtainables are Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys.

There is no way to get these Pokémon within standard play. Measure your Pokédex progress as being out of 382.

Havoc Houndoom
24th July 2006, 6:51 AM
Yeah. The usual 'untouchables'. :)

Of course, you can use an Gameshark or Action Replay to hack in the tickets to go engage Mew and Deoxys in battle. But Jirachi is only obtainable with hte Colosseum Bonus Disk - and the only way to get Celebi is outright cheating.

TheHOINK
24th July 2006, 2:18 PM
Hello there ^_^

That's pretty bad to hear.
Especially since I like doing everything legal.

Except for Shinys, their colour and the time I do not and can not have too spent I wanted NOT to cheat.

But for germany, their are NO codes avaiable on NO site to get the tickets or the Shinys.
So, I think, the Pokédex will have No Shinys and a max of 382...
(Never encountered a non-implemented Shiny (Red Gardos) in 7 years of Playing...)

What a pitty...

Powerful_Blaziken88
25th July 2006, 12:31 AM
Don't feel ashamed if you have to cheat for the uncatchable pokémon. It's not your fault you can't go to events. I personally got Jirachi and Celebi in this way, but nothing else. Mew and Deoxys I wish I could get too but my AR was bought before emerald came out and didn't have it programmed in, and for some reason it wouldn't work when I tried programming it in. And since Mew and Deoxys cannot be traded to Emerald unless they're legal, I can't trade them from my ruby or sapphire. And I don't want to buy a new one just for that since I wouldn't use it for anything else.
Anyway I'll stop before I start talking about cheating devices too much and getting myself in trouble.

TheHOINK
25th July 2006, 3:54 AM
Anyways, Codes for them do NOT exist for Germany.
None of them, no Legendaries nor Shinies.

So, we can avoid this topic in a not-so-fine but pleasent way, to me.

I can't get over 382, and that's what really bores me, what makes me angry in some ways.

You should see miy Girl, she has 251 in Crystal and now, last week after she bought her first "3Gen"ner, she realizes, that she will never get Celebi or Mew again, not in germany, neither legal or any other way.

Man, can you get more ***off, I mean, upset about something? ^_^

Chimecho3000
25th July 2006, 8:35 AM
I can't and won't be able to get my Poke'dex pass 380...:(

So incredibly unfair.

Metropolis
25th July 2006, 9:06 AM
I don't even have anyone to trade with, so I can't get past 200 or so.

In Australia, we also don't get events. But hopefully when D/P comes out, we'll be able to get unobtainobles over Wi-Fi.

We can only hope.