PDA

View Full Version : New Tins [Yu-Gi-Oh]

Pages : [1] 2

cheekie3
24th July 2006, 10:10 AM
i didn't see a topic on this, but sorry if i missed it.

anyway, what do you think of the upcoming tins

confirmed so far

tin 1: cyber dragon

tin 2: ravial(the god thing, i don't know the full name)

it seemes to be looking like they are basing them on cards from the gx anime.
if this is so, it seems the only decent card this year is going to be cyber dragon.

discuss

Kenouni Renashin
24th July 2006, 1:07 PM
The three Emperors will all have a tin, then there's Cyber Dragon, probably going to be a powerful E-Hero, and then something else.
But we're not going to get any new cards, imho, just reprints.
;249; Kenouni Renashin ;250;

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
24th July 2006, 2:40 PM
well.. didn't they say 3 reprint tins and 3 new tins? so we can't get all the Sacred beasts... UNLESS THEY'RE LYING TO ME!!! are they?

And do you have a link which says that Raviel is a tin promo?

I can imagine the third and final reprint tin to be either Flamewingman/Ancient Gear Golem/ Shining Flare Wingman

Torkoal Stu
24th July 2006, 2:53 PM
Yeah I am lead to believe that now all the tins are reprints, which is a shame.

But I doubt all three will, cause there would be a major drop in SoI packs otherwise, and if one is on sale people would buy this one and want the others so by SoI packs to get it.

That is also likely the reason why only Cyber Dragon has a Tin and not its Fusions or its Connected Monsters.

I bet Flame Wingman gets one though or Shinning Flare. It might be Flare Wingman cause it was just as popular as Cyber Dragon and got a tin.

Aquadon
24th July 2006, 6:16 PM
*sigh* I'll post pics of the two CONFIRMED ones. No other Tin has been confirmed:

Cyber Dragon (http://www.ideal808.com/images%5Cyugioh_2006_cyberdragon_tin1.jpg)

Raviel, Lord of Phantasms (http://www.ideal808.com/images%5Cyugioh_2006_raviel_tin.jpg)

Source: ideal808.

Also, Elemental Hero Neos is rumored to be Tin #3.

Also, according to Ideal808, the packs will be 2 CRV, 1 EEN, 1 SOI, and 1 EOJ.

FireKero!
25th July 2006, 4:18 AM
There'd be no point to having Neos as a tin promo. It's a common card in POTD. Kevin, Dan, and Justin has already admitted that they'd do everything in their power to make sure we didn't have another "Gearfreed" tin.

Judai Yuki
25th July 2006, 5:08 AM
I see some people on this site are still interested in Yugimonsters.

-Judai

Raito
25th July 2006, 5:42 AM
It's Yugimonzz Thank you very much.

I guess I can sell my Cyber Dragons now and get them later for 15 dollar profit.

FireKero!
25th July 2006, 6:09 AM
I see some people on this site are still interested in Yugimonsters.

-Judai

what? You quit dude?

I guess I can sell my Cyber Dragons now and get them later for 15 dollar profit.

Might as well. The new CyDra variant is gonna be far superior to the original anywaysssssss.....

Judai Yuki
25th July 2006, 6:53 AM
what? You quit dude?

Oh no. :P Did I make it seem that way?It's just that like lots of people send me pm's on how they are not yugimonster fans.o.0

FireKero!
25th July 2006, 7:10 AM
Ah, kay dude. Kay dude.

Judai Yuki
25th July 2006, 7:28 AM
Alritey then...they should make the third tin Neos.Even though he's a commno in the next set it'll be a great way to make money off the kiddies.

-Judai

FireKero!
25th July 2006, 7:54 AM
Ya, but after looking at previous sales from the Summoned Skull tin and the Gearfreed and BEWD tin, Konami has decided that we'd release three new cards as tin promos, and thre more recent playable cards.

It really wasn't our decision again this time.

Judai Yuki
25th July 2006, 8:26 AM
The BEWD tin was actually worth getting you know. :/

-Judai

Jupetta
25th July 2006, 8:54 AM
At least Cyber Dragon will now be easily obtainable... but that is a double-eged sword... :(

~;354;

Mikau
25th July 2006, 2:35 PM
I wonder why Raviel is getting a tin. If he gets one why don't the other two get one? Oh well, at least he will be easier to get now.

Judai Yuki
25th July 2006, 5:09 PM
Actually think about it the Cyber Dragon tin will be to Jinzo tin.Which means only 2 tins in the box of 12.They'll be gone before they hit the shelves.

-Judai

25th July 2006, 5:45 PM
yeah, I can imagine the CD tins getting sold out ASAP.. even though I NEED Cyber dragons!

2 CRV Packs? that's good, you can't find them anywhere!

and RAVIEL TIN?!?! what the hell! meh, atleast I can get my second sacred beast easier (already got Uria).

Judai Yuki
25th July 2006, 6:11 PM
Lol I gotta sell my raviel before a lot of people find out about this.

-Judai

Cipher_Admin
26th July 2006, 12:04 AM
I hope Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman is one of the tins. If it is, I am buying it. What booster packs will it have in the tin?
I also might get Raviel because I need him in my Destiny Hero/Sacred Beast deck.

Haruka's Swimsuit
26th July 2006, 12:59 AM
Lol I gotta sell my raviel before a lot of people find out about this.

-Judai

How much?

Judai Yuki
26th July 2006, 2:55 AM
Lol on Pojo i'm selling it for 25$ but peopel are saying thats too much. :/

-Judai

Judai Yuki
26th July 2006, 3:02 AM
Lol on Pojo i'm selling it for 25$ but people are saying thats too much. :/

-Judai

Kenouni Renashin
26th July 2006, 5:49 PM
Also, according to Ideal808, the packs will be 2 CRV, 1 EEN, 1 SOI, and 1 EOJ.

I don't think this will stick somehow. It's always been one pack of five different types. Me thinks maybe a duellist pack will go in there.

Judai Yuki
26th July 2006, 5:57 PM
No it's been confirmed that those will be the packs.They changed it up anyway a Duelist Pack in their would be a rip-off seeing as you only get 5 cards.

-Judai

FireKero!
26th July 2006, 9:40 PM
People on pojo are saying Raviel for 25$ is to much????

The ****?

Judai Yuki
26th July 2006, 10:01 PM
Lol I'm gonna try to sell it for 20$ if anyone wants it.

-Judai

Kazuki Mirai
27th July 2006, 8:46 AM
Curses! I knew that I'm going to regret for not buying the 2005 tins! Especially when it has the DMG and others! >.< Raviel, hm? Sweet. I definitely can build myself a fiend deck! Possible chance of Arcana Knight Joker, Devil's Dreadroot, or other manga promos we Westerns were unable to get?

Judai Yuki
27th July 2006, 4:29 PM
I doubt those if the other 3 are new cards they'd be something that's moderately wanted.

-Judai

Aquadon
27th July 2006, 6:23 PM
Curses! I knew that I'm going to regret for not buying the 2005 tins! Especially when it has the DMG and others! >.< Raviel, hm? Sweet. I definitely can build myself a fiend deck! Possible chance of Arcana Knight Joker, Devil's Dreadroot, or other manga promos we Westerns were unable to get?
I'm gonna say no. Kevin said that the cards he could possibly get for Tins this year were cards like Battle Warrior, so they decided to make this year another Reprint Tin series. I like it so far though.

Judai Yuki
27th July 2006, 6:25 PM
Kevin said that on pojo right?Link because I dont remember him saying that.

-Judai

MEWTWO_PWNS_YOU
31st July 2006, 6:46 AM
i hate reprints

Judai Yuki
31st July 2006, 6:48 AM
But when they are good reprints whats to hate?

-Judai

Aquadon
31st July 2006, 4:50 PM
I MIGHT get a Cyber Dragon Tin if I find one, and possibly a Raviel if Cyber sold out. Mainly, I want the Tins for the better chances of Miracle Fusion :D

EDIT: Judai, what's your Pojo name?

Judai Yuki
31st July 2006, 5:02 PM
Tyranno Kenzan is my Pojo name.When the Cyber Tins are released i'm gonna have to try to get there immediately. lol

-Judai

cheekie3
1st August 2006, 7:05 PM
Tyranno Kenzan is my Pojo name.When the Cyber Tins are released i'm gonna have to try to get there immediately. lol

-Judai

lol i can take my time, when my home town eventually gets them[we are always behind] there will be plenty left, me and my brother are the only competeitive players around, and just some little kids who don't know anything about cards.

my brother traded a rare reaper of the cards for a ultimate cyber dragon witna friend at school xD.

reading my monthly yugioh magazine, i hear e hero neos is confirmed is this true?

Kenouni Renashin
2nd August 2006, 11:36 AM
No it's been confirmed that those will be the packs.They changed it up anyway a Duelist Pack in their would be a rip-off seeing as you only get 5 cards.

-Judai

Didn't think of that. Good point.

Reading my monthly yugioh magazine, i hear e hero neos is confirmed is this true?
Which magazine is this?

Judai Yuki
3rd August 2006, 12:59 AM
No Neos is not confirmed but I believe the third tin promo was confirmed to be something else if I find it i'll post it later.I just remembered it's Flare Neos. :)

-Judai

Neji Hyuuga
3rd August 2006, 1:07 AM
Interesting. I hope another reprint Tin will be Mirror Force! Yeah, right. Maybe Chaos Sorceror, just to have a shiny version? I love Holohearts (Holo Wildhearts), and Chaos is just surfacing, why not a pretty picture version?

Judai Yuki
3rd August 2006, 1:13 AM
Well the next 3 could possibly be new cards but seeing as what's going on they will only be cards used in Gx.

-Judai

Neji Hyuuga
3rd August 2006, 1:21 AM
I gotcha. How about Mudballman? I would love to see him come out of his Japanese-only printedness.

Judai Yuki
3rd August 2006, 1:51 AM
That or that Eletro thing Judai used only twice.

-Judai

Raito
3rd August 2006, 2:23 AM
I'm not sure what the Electro thing is. but Mudballman will only come out here if the Guide Book Company or whatever lets Konami mass produce it. It's nice for collecting, but it's only a 3000 def wall to my knowledge. Meh. But it is excellent Trade Bait.

Judai Yuki
3rd August 2006, 2:37 AM
Any e-hero is excellent trade bait. :)

-Judai

Mikau
3rd August 2006, 4:08 AM
That or that Eletro thing Judai used only twice.

-Judai
Now that would be cool.

cheekie3
3rd August 2006, 3:34 PM
Which magazine is this?

yugioh world, its a magazine made in the UK, well anyway the way this is looking is that they are going to make the tins on cards from gx, either way it looks like th only good card this year will be cyber dragon.

Judai Yuki
3rd August 2006, 5:57 PM
It would suck if Cyber Blader was one.Now Cyber End or Steam Gyroid would rock. =P

-Judai

YoshiAngemon
3rd August 2006, 7:58 PM
Maybe Armed Dragon Level 10 might end up as a Tin Promo.

cheekie3
4th August 2006, 10:49 AM
Steam gyroid FTW, maybe a water dragon tin, ojama king lol.

4th August 2006, 11:55 AM
so, the three reprint tins have been confirmed?

Cyber Dragon
Raviel Lord of Phantasms
Elemental Hero Flare Neos?

sounds cool that Flare Neos is in it, all I have to do is get Neos and that Neospacian card that you need...

I would like to see any of the following cards as the next tins:
Elemental Hero Mudballman
Elemental Hero Electrum (or whatever it was called)
Helios Trios Megistus

or if we are allowed any more reprints:
Water Dragon
Armed Dragon LV7
Ancient Gear Golem

Gaaradon Of The Dessert
4th August 2006, 2:44 PM
oh theyre having a promo cyber dargon, w00t, that me cyaber dragon!

EmbersBackUpSinger
4th August 2006, 2:48 PM
No offense this news has been on Yugioh.com for about 3months. Sorry.
I check there everyweek to see new Updates..

Gaaradon Of The Dessert
4th August 2006, 3:13 PM
No offense this news has been on Yugioh.com for about 3months. Sorry.
I check there everyweek to see new Updates..
really? i want a promo cyber dragon....

Judai Yuki
4th August 2006, 4:16 PM
Well unless you get to the store with them for like the first hour they'll be gone.

-Judai

Neji Hyuuga
4th August 2006, 7:13 PM
Yeah. With a Meta-game crasher like Cyber becoming commonly available, it will be off the shelves in no time.

4th August 2006, 7:51 PM
Not to mention that everyone wants to be just like Zane and use the cyber dragons, plus I need them for my End Dragon!

Luckily, my mum said I can get all the 2006 tins for christmas, but I'm gonna see if I can cut two of them to get 2 more CD tins instead.

Judai Yuki
4th August 2006, 9:55 PM
xD I thought everyone wanted to be like Jaden.The D-Heroes will phail with kids until Aster beats Jaden.

-Judai

5th August 2006, 11:34 AM
everyone wants to be like somebody

all kids from like 12 and under want to be like Jaden
all kids of 13 and older want to be like Zane
unless they want their own deck themes

I know from experiance , with talking to peoples.

Yeah, as soon as Aster beats Jaden, EOJ and POTD sales will rise because everyone will want the Destiny Heroes!

SuperGlalie
5th August 2006, 5:14 PM
Well as soon as i can get the Cyber Dragon tin im gonna get it to give me that second Cyber Dragon (already got a first edition one from CRV) so i can use my Cyber Twin Dragon along with my VWXYZ and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

Good thing is that in Southend (England) its not that hard to get them as not too many have cards as far as im aware.

When do they actually come out?

Judai Yuki
5th August 2006, 5:26 PM
August 28,2006

-Judai

SuperGlalie
5th August 2006, 5:56 PM
Thanks a lot.

Does anyone know if there is an English release and if so when?

if not the shop i normally get cards from will probably import them.

mikeallen123
5th August 2006, 7:35 PM
up to know there is
cyber dragon - cybernetic revolution
raviel - shadow of infinity
they are the cards with are on the packet
maybe
elemental hero black neos - power of the duelist
elemental hero shining phionex enforcer - enemy of justise
anctient gear golem - lost millenium
horus lv8- soul of the duelist
there what i say

Aquadon
5th August 2006, 8:22 PM
up to know there is
cyber dragon - cybernetic revolution
raviel - shadow of infinity
they are the cards with are on the packet
maybe
there what i say

It's Cyber END Dragon on the pack, not just regular Cyber Dragon.

I still honestly hope that we get E-Hero FUSIONS in the next tin.

Pika Hikari KT
5th August 2006, 8:43 PM
The third reprint should be Blue-Eyes Ultimate. That card loves her popularity.^_^

The three new ones should be...DandiLion, Dragon Master Knight, and Marshmallon. I know it shouldn't be Marshmallon without its Eyeglasses card, but it desperately needs to be brought over.>_>

Mikau
6th August 2006, 2:03 AM
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon may be popular, but I don't think it will be in a tin. It is probable though.

Aquadon
6th August 2006, 10:48 PM
The November cards are REPRINTS, if I'm not mistaken, as UDE couldn't get new cards.

SJC Prize Tins FTW!!

FireKero!
7th August 2006, 12:34 AM
I thoguht the September cards where reprints.

The timing is amazing, you know? Cyber Dragon becomes a common one day after Shonen Jump Toronto. This is amazing, huh?

Luck for me. :D

Neji Hyuuga
12th August 2006, 7:19 PM
Perhaps Hell Dragon, appropriately. A 2000/0 4-Star could have a big effect on the metagame.

Aquadon
12th August 2006, 8:23 PM
Perhaps Hell Dragon, appropriately. A 2000/0 4-Star could have a big effect on the metagame.

That's not even in Japan yet. Why would WE get a TIn of it?

Most likely, it'll be in the Hell Kaiser DP, or Wild Zane as the rumor goes.

Zora
28th August 2006, 4:40 AM
Probably the other two god cards, a E-Hero, and a powerful 'roid. It is like Yugioh orginal all over again. Every card being in the anime. I remember when I thought Dark Magician was good in any deck. Now I know it sucks any place not named Dark Magician deck.

The Requiem
28th August 2006, 5:18 AM
there what i say

Neos and Pheonix Enforcer JUST got released so thats HIGHLY unlikely.

Ancient Gear Golem, thats comin out in SD10 isnt it? And IIRC its in a master collection in Japan. We might get the same one here, so.

Horus LV8 was in the EEN special edition pack.

Torkoal Stu
28th August 2006, 7:58 AM
The third reprint should be Blue-Eyes Ultimate. That card loves her popularity.^_^

The three new ones should be...DandiLion, Dragon Master Knight, and Marshmallon. I know it shouldn't be Marshmallon without its Eyeglasses card, but it desperately needs to be brought over.>_>
Wouldn't Marshmellon be instantly banned though? I think its banned on the Japanese lists lol.

Hell Dragon and Cyber Darks are in Hell Kaiser Pack, Shinning Enforcer is a reprint in the Edo pack and Black Neos in the Judai2 pack. So the chances of those just went down lol...though Cyber Dark could be a reprint in the Hell Kaiser pack who knows *shrugs*

But Hell Dragon is an instant no way.

I preordered a Cyber Dragon woo....i'm still hoping for a reprint one in the Kaiser pack though >.<;

But I think the third one will be an E-Hero, I mean Sacred Beasts are uber popular with overratedness, same for Cyber Dragon, so what else is over rated? E-Heroes.

28th August 2006, 10:57 AM
I think Marshmallon is Limited

I would love to see a Marshmallon tin, it would look so awesome with this years tin design, imagine it: the tin would be green colour, with a cool pic of Marshmallon in it.

We so do need Dandilion as well.

Torkoal Stu
28th August 2006, 11:23 AM
We don't always have the same list, could still be banned here :/

28th August 2006, 12:32 PM
but, at the moment, we do have the same list, and if we do ever get it, they won't ban it straight away, UDE are not THAT evil ,are they?

Mikau
28th August 2006, 3:07 PM
What does Marshmellon do? I saw on the anime once but only for a short time. I really do hope Flame Wingman is in a tin. That would make it so much easier to make an E-Hero deck. Without having to buy a whole bunch of packs trying to get one.

Torkoal Stu
28th August 2006, 3:18 PM
What does Marshmellon do? I saw on the anime once but only for a short time. I really do hope Flame Wingman is in a tin. That would make it so much easier to make an E-Hero deck. Without having to buy a whole bunch of packs trying to get one.
Can't be destroyed in battle and when its flipped face up by an attack it inflicts 1000 to your opponent. Got I think 300 ATK and 500 DEF or something around that general area.

Mikau
28th August 2006, 3:33 PM
That is a really good effect. I sure wouldn't mind if I got one of those in a tin.

Judai Yuki
28th August 2006, 6:08 PM
Flame Wingman is uber easy to get.He comes in a Duelist Pack that costs 2$.

-Judai

Mikau
28th August 2006, 7:46 PM
Yeah, but I've bought atleast 20 of those things and still no Flame Wingman. I would like it if it appeared in a tin. That way it would be much easier to obtain one.

FireKero!
28th August 2006, 8:39 PM
Damn. I gotta start posting here more often.

Anyway, my thoughts on the new tins. Hmm....

I couldn't give a ****. I'll just pick up a few of the CyDra tins when they're released Wednesday and Friday and be on my merry ay? I've given up trying to figure out the common sense of Konami. They're screwing us with this game, and we pin the blame of UDE. That's gotta stop. Especially with Dan and Justin and everyone else working so hard trying to increase our card pool.

If Konami want's us to have reprinted Raviel or Cyber Dragons when they as good as hell know that the most popular card of the bunch is going to be released in rare form come early January or Febuary, then whatever. It's not my beef.

The Requiem
30th August 2006, 7:06 AM
I say commonize every god damn thing like this so we can all be on a level playing field. In the OCG, cards like Stein and DDVD are handed out in structure decks, I mean, the Yugi structure vol. 2 had a MIRROR FORCE...

I have no problem with it. It would probably hamper all the stealing...

Torkoal Stu
30th August 2006, 7:14 AM
Well since the OGC decides the cards in the Structure decks we may one day get a Mirror Force through them, we're getting Magic Arm Shield through the Dino one and Enemy Controller and Pot of Avarice in the Machine one, because the OGC has already released these cards in decks they aren't worried about releasing them in common again.

But like Magic Arm Shield's first release for us was that Tournament pack, so yeah we could get a Mirror Force one day.

Judai Yuki
30th August 2006, 8:46 AM
Uhh does anyone know the official release date for the tins?

-Judai

Mikau
30th August 2006, 1:58 PM
I sure could go for a Mirror Force. I really hope they do make it common.

Windfang
30th August 2006, 4:57 PM
so what do you all think of the Ban list?

Aquadon
30th August 2006, 5:11 PM

-Judai

Not sure, but it's gotta be sometime next month. Probably right after SJC Boston =\

Windfang: There's anotehr thread about that. Go talk about it there.

I still say SJC Prize Tins FTW!! (in November)

FireKero!
31st August 2006, 5:00 AM
Not sure, but it's gotta be sometime next month. Probably right after SJC Boston =\

I got mine today. :D

Judai Yuki
31st August 2006, 5:07 AM
Are you serious?

-Judai

FireKero!
31st August 2006, 5:14 AM
Are you serious?

-Judai

For truth guy!

Sharpay_Evans
31st August 2006, 11:14 AM

-Judai

I don't think it's official but...

The first three (of six) tins will arrive on store shelves in September; the remaining tins will be released in November.

Source: http://www.ideal808.com/product.asp?ID=20149

I so want Ravial and the Cyber Dragon one whihc are the only ones revealed :P

Off Topic: I never knew there was going to be a GX Season 2.

Judai Yuki
31st August 2006, 3:43 PM
Also the Flare Neos one are the only revealed ones.They come out this week i'm sure.Gx Season two has been out for almost a year...

-Judai

Mikau
31st August 2006, 4:31 PM
So has the 3rd tin been revealed yet? I will be getting the first three when they come out. Then the next three when those come.

Judai Yuki
31st August 2006, 4:34 PM
I saw somewhere that is was Flare Neos on pojo.

-Judai

Mikau
31st August 2006, 4:36 PM
That's cool. Now the only thing to do after I get that is to get Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab.

Judai Yuki
31st August 2006, 4:44 PM
Don't it's a bad card.=P

-Judai

Mikau
31st August 2006, 5:49 PM
I know, but I need it to try and complete my collection.

ShadowKitsune
31st August 2006, 6:45 PM
Now why would they make the three rarest cards in SOI available to Joe Somebody?

They wouldn't. I don't think they will be the cards in the next tin.

The Requiem
31st August 2006, 6:54 PM
#1...Raviel is the only SOI card in a tin

#2...The tins ALWAYS give away the rare cards to "Joe Sombody" Remember the JINZO tin?

#3...theyre CONFIRMED...

You probably whined when you found out cards like Torrential were gonna be in structure decks.

Its not like Neos or Raviel are any good anyway...shiny crap for the kids to buy.

Aquadon
31st August 2006, 8:20 PM
Its not like Neos or Raviel are any good anyway...shiny crap for the kids to buy.

Or Shiny stuff for kids to attempt to make decent decks out of... ;)

IMO, Dark Neos, or even regular Neos would've been better.

The Requiem
31st August 2006, 9:18 PM
Or another Sacred beast ftw.

Forget Neos...

Aquadon
31st August 2006, 11:55 PM
Or another Sacred beast ftw.

Forget Neos...

Yeah, I'll admit Neos was a flop. The entire Neos system makes me sad.

They should've stuck with Flame Wingman as a Tin.

Kazuki Mirai
2nd September 2006, 9:05 AM
I don't think that there will be no need to put Neos in the tins anyways, considering that Neos has recently been reprinted in Power of Duelist.

Torkoal Stu
2nd September 2006, 9:31 AM
I don't think that there will be no need to put Neos in the tins anyways, considering that Neos has recently been reprinted in Power of Duelist.
PoD was its first print, a tin would be its reprint.

Lol and they've put ones like Gearfried, which was super rare than got a tin. Not completely the same, but similliar.

The Requiem
2nd September 2006, 8:53 PM
Super rare, then STARTER DECK, then tin.

CyDra is super too =/ Its just that its GEARFREED..

cheekie3
6th September 2006, 4:20 PM
sorry if this has already been said[i can't be boithred to check]

neos is now confirmed as the 3rd tin

6th September 2006, 6:31 PM
you mean, regular Neo? that SUCKS!

Aqua Neos, Flare Neos or Dark Neos I would understand, but regular Neo? what is the point in that?

Aquadon
6th September 2006, 6:37 PM
you mean, regular Neo? that SUCKS!

Aqua Neos, Flare Neos or Dark Neos I would understand, but regular Neo? what is the point in that?

:p who's entering the Metagame contest for Neos?

Yeah, it's regular Neos, but it's still funny :D

Neos on Metagame (http://www.metagame.com/yugioh.aspx?tabid=33&ArticleId=6898)

6th September 2006, 6:40 PM
so, I take it this is the new 'Vorse Raider tin' the tin no one will buy.. seriously, why spend 15quid on a tin, which promo is a COMMON in a newly released set?! why don't they just make a Skull Servant tin while they're at it?

so, is it confirmed that the other 3 are reprints? or are we actually getting some new cards?

Aquadon
6th September 2006, 6:42 PM
so, I take it this is the new 'Vorse Raider tin' the tin no one will buy.. seriously, why spend 15quid on a tin, which promo is a COMMON in a newly released set?! why don't they just make a Skull Servant tin while they're at it?

so, is it confirmed that the other 3 are reprints? or are we actually getting some new cards?

Yes. They're all reprints, becasue Kevin and Dan couldn't get any REALLY big new card from Japan for Tins. Unless you like "Battle Warrior"

Also, Kevin said all 6 Tins are GX oriented.

Torkoal Stu
6th September 2006, 6:53 PM
Lets see, a shiny limited edition card, main GX character uses it, Elemental Hero....sounds like you've got everything you need to get a big seller with the n00b plays.

It will sell, probably more than Raviel, but Cyber Dragon will sell the best.

6th September 2006, 6:57 PM
don't mean to sound like a n00b, but who are Kevin and Dan? I always here about them....

all GX orientated, eh? I hope they don't do 2 E hero tins and leave some of the tins for other character's cards....maybe:

Ancient Gear Golem - Crowler (don't give me any SD10 crap, cos look at Neos, anything can happen xd)
UFOroid/ UFOroid Fighter - Syrus
Ultimate Tyranno - Tyranno Hassleberry
Cyber Blader - Alexis
Water Dragon (even tho it was previously reprinted as a toy promo in US) - Bastion (he probs won't get one, he is unpopular)

I would love to see a UFOroid / UFOroid Fighter tin, even tho I don't use either of those cards XD

Aquadon
6th September 2006, 7:01 PM
don't mean to sound like a n00b, but who are Kevin and Dan? I always here about them...

Kevin and Dan are like the Batman and Robin of UDE. Kevin's the Senior Game Designer there, and Dan is his sidekick. However, Dan's alot cooler than Robin :p

Kevin also said there'd be multiple Dragon releases this year. So, ontop of the NEW Victory Dragon in the SJ, I say:

Armed Dragon LV7/10 (either one works)
Super Vehicroid-Jumbo Drill
Ultimate Tyranno

I'd buy all 3 if that was the case :D

Torkoal Stu
6th September 2006, 7:09 PM
Please no Jumbo Drill _ I may collect Roids but then i'd have to dish out more money just to get another one because that one will be Limited Edition and better than my Super Rare one ;o;.

I don't always trust Kevin and Dan, remember Roid deck, turns out to be an Ancient Gear Deck lol.

Aquadon
6th September 2006, 7:12 PM
I don't always trust Kevin and Dan, remember Roid deck, turns out to be an Ancient Gear Deck lol.

Meh, if it's about business, I believe them.

7th September 2006, 10:24 PM
wow, apparently the november tins are the other two beasts and shining Flare Wingman...AWESOME!

proof:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/skytreader/yugioh/aa_nextins.jpg

*goes nuts*

SHINING FLARE WINGMAN!!

Judai Yuki
8th September 2006, 1:36 AM
That pic looks like it came from the back of a tin!0_o

-Judai

FireKero!
8th September 2006, 2:15 AM
The tins have been officially released dudes. And I know all six of them. :D

Raviel
Uria
Hamon
Neos
Cyber Dragon
Shinig Flare Wingman

8th September 2006, 5:04 PM

Raviel
Uria
Hamon
Neos
Cyber Dragon
Shinig Flare Wingman

and I just posted above >>

but yeah, it did... Is this the first time they have mentioned the tin promos on the back of a tin? usually they just say 6 variant cards

YoshiAngemon
8th September 2006, 5:29 PM
I'd say that's a good deal. Cheapening the Sacred Beasts down to Three for the Price of One. Of course, I don't have EITHER of them!

The Requiem
8th September 2006, 9:38 PM

Raviel
Uria
Hamon
Neos
Cyber Dragon
Shinig Flare Wingman

So do the rest of us seeing as how once again, someone fed us this info before you did.

9th September 2006, 11:24 AM
then again, with all the Sacred Beasts as tin promos, won't SOI sales go down?

but yeah, now I can FINALLY pre order some tins! yay!

Torkoal Stu
9th September 2006, 12:47 PM

Raviel
Uria
Hamon
Neos
Cyber Dragon
Shinig Flare Wingman
Bit late on the update, this was comfirmed like two days ago u_u;

Cyber Dragon is the only one worth getting IMO. Hmmmm I would of brought Temptest but noooo it had to be Shinning Flare Wingman.

9th September 2006, 1:01 PM

Cyber Dragon is the only one worth getting IMO. Hmmmm I would of brought Temptest but noooo it had to be Shinning Flare Wingman.

hence why I just pre ordered 2 XD

even though I don't use E heroes anymore, I will probably still get the Shining Flare Wingman tin, just so I have Shining Phoenix Enforcer AND Shining Flare Wingman

The Requiem
9th September 2006, 4:25 PM
I -might- buy a Uria tin or 2 to make a casual deck.

Thats only after I get my cyber dragons though.

9th September 2006, 4:47 PM
If I have some spare money, I might buy a Raviel and a Hamon tin, just so I can have all 3 sacred beasts. Maybe a Uria if I want them all to say limited edition to make n00bs think they are so special (I got a kid to trade me his Injection Fairy Lily for my Windstorms of Etaqua, all because it said limited edition on it XD)

Aquadon
9th September 2006, 10:56 PM
I might be the only one psyched for Shining Flare Wingman here. I'm getting 2 when they come out.

For now though, I'm still waiting on POTD in my area...

FireKero!
10th September 2006, 12:04 AM
So do the rest of us seeing as how once again, someone fed us this info before you did.

Once again? Please show me the first time this has happened.

Couldn't care less anymore. *wow. This is the last time I try sarcasm on the internet*

This tins will sell much more then non-reprints anyway. I'm glad all the cards are GX-themed. Besides, our card pool is gonna increase by many more cards the next few months. Not getting "Battle Warrior" and "The Wrecthed Goul in the Attic" was prolly the best thing UDE has done for us in a long while.

Your kidding me, right? Most people has had the set for more then a month now. I've had POTD packs for almost two months. How come no POTD for you? :confused:

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 12:11 AM
Your kidding me, right? Most people has had the set for more then a month now. I've had POTD packs for almost two months. How come no POTD for you? :confused:

Must I remind you people? I live on a deserted island, where (by the looks of it) the best place to buy cards just stopped selling cards.

The next town over might have cards, but they'll definetly be at least $5. That makes Train a sad panda :(

Next time I get off this rock, looks like I'll have to get a few POTD packs. Or a Cyber Dragon tin, to be cool.

FireKero!
10th September 2006, 1:24 AM
Must I remind you people? I live on a deserted island, where (by the looks of it) the best place to buy cards just stopped selling cards.

The next town over might have cards, but they'll definetly be at least $5. That makes Train a sad panda :(

Next time I get off this rock, looks like I'll have to get a few POTD packs. Or a Cyber Dragon tin, to be cool.

And this rock/deserted island would be?

Packs cost at least 5 bucks were I live. yay!

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 1:48 AM
I keep seeing pics of the tins.But no release date.<_<

-Judai

FireKero!
10th September 2006, 1:51 AM
They've already been released, yo. Some stores have them, others don't.

it was a real silent release. We didn't order our tins, cause we never heard about them until CNAnime. But picked up many copies of them for pretty cheap. All 10 of the CyDra tins sold out, just like that.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 6:29 AM
I see, the day our stores get them i'll be there.

-Judai

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 7:07 AM
Once again? Please show me the first time this has happened.

You? You with the fancy red text? You who always says 'I told you so' when someone posts new info? When you never really said anything? Prove to me you gave us insight on something that was not the Enemy of Justice list that wasnt already on Spikes and Baron...

Not getting "Battle Warrior" and "The Wrecthed Goul in the Attic" was prolly the best thing UDE has done for us in a long while.

Wasnt Wretched Ghost in a recent tournament pack? I imagine thats the way we'll get battle warrior, along with all the other stupid vanilla crap that shoulda all been released by PSV...

I see, the day our stores get them i'll be there.

Camp out bro, or else you'll miss out on CyDra.

Man...I might have to snag mine off the intrawebs..

10th September 2006, 12:02 PM
I might be the only one psyched for Shining Flare Wingman here. I'm getting 2 when they come out.

I was the guy who was going crazy when I first heard the news, so you ain't the only one.
and yeah, Wretched Ghost in the Attic was TP8 card, cos I got 2 packs from a store, and got 2 of them T_T but, if Battle Warrior has to be released, I'd say tournament pack

I've pre ordered 2 CD tins, so let's hope the site didn't take too many pre ordered.....

EDIT:
I was wondering, have the tins reached UK shores yet? I hear the first 3 are out in september, but is it early, mid or late september?

Torkoal Stu
10th September 2006, 1:49 PM
I would assume mid/end. I preordered mine off a UK site and it still says Pre-order now on the CD tins.

And its early september now so mid/late.

Naetoru & Stitch
10th September 2006, 3:31 PM
I'm getting an Emperor Tin. At leaset one of them, if there are decent packs in the tins.

Torkoal Stu
10th September 2006, 3:38 PM
I'm getting an Emperor Tin. At leaset one of them, if there are decent packs in the tins.
The Packs are:
2 Cybernetic Revolution
1 Shadow of Infinity
1 Elemental Energy
1 Energy of Justice

I guess they gave up a PoD Pack for an extra Cybernetic one.

10th September 2006, 3:56 PM
Im suprised there wasn't any DB2 or DR2 packs in the tins, because last year's had DB1 and DR1

I was expecting:

1 Jaden Yuki
1 Chazz Princeton
1 DB2
1 DR2

and then 2 more

but meh, these boosters will do

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 5:19 PM
And this rock/deserted island would be?

Packs cost at least 5 bucks were I live. yay!

Martha's Vineyard ftw.

My old store sold packs for $4, which is the retail price. Now all they have are YSD, SD6, and FL1, all of which are crap IMO, or I already have them.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 7:15 PM
My Walmart sells 1 PGD pack and 1 IOC pack for 1$.Beat that.Anyway Tins should be everywhere on the 12th, unless someone buys them all.

-Judai

10th September 2006, 7:25 PM
Martha's Vineyard ftw.

My old store sold packs for $4, which is the retail price. Now all they have are YSD, SD6, and FL1, all of which are crap IMO, or I already have them.

what is FL1? that's always been bugging me
okay, and knowing the place I ordered them from, they've probably sold out of CD tins just with Pre orders XD

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 7:38 PM
Damnit...the closest I get to that is 1 IOC and 1 "international" pack for $3.

Nobody wants "Blanco Dracon con Ojos Azules..."

Insecto Come Hombres is cool though.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 7:44 PM
FL1 IS Forbidden Legacy 1 in which you get a pack of LOB,MRD,MRL and also the secret rare version of Dark Magician,BEWD,and Kuriboh.Which my Gamestop sells for $2.50 each.^_^

-Judai

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 8:07 PM
Might have to get 2 of those. SCR Kuribo for sides. And prayers for random mirror force.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 8:14 PM
I bought five of them and got 2x Exodia pieces which got sold for 20$ each.^_^

-Judai

The Requiem
10th September 2006, 8:22 PM
congrats, man.

Judai Yuki
10th September 2006, 9:10 PM
Yes, it is.Soo... the tins should be everywhere by Tuesday at the latest.

-Judai

Aquadon
10th September 2006, 10:59 PM
Damnit...the closest I get to that is 1 IOC and 1 "international" pack for $3.

Nobody wants "Blanco Dracon con Ojos Azules..."

Insecto Come Hombres is cool though.

I would!! That'd be as cool as my "Tempesta Eroe Elementale", or my "Vapore Curatore Eroe Elementale"

Oh, I say Tins won't be in my area.

FireKero!
11th September 2006, 3:48 AM
You? You with the fancy red text? You who always says 'I told you so' when someone posts new info? When you never really said anything? Prove to me you gave us insight on something that was not the Enemy of Justice list that wasnt already on Spikes and Baron...

Meh. I just wanna caryy on smart conversations here. :DRed text pwns

Wasnt Wretched Ghost in a recent tournament pack? I imagine thats the way we'll get battle warrior, along with all the other stupid vanilla crap that shoulda all been released by PSV...

Was it? I don't really keep up with TP's much. It's just a ******* way of Konami givng us useful cards that were released in SD1 nd 2.

I can only imagine what the next TP will look like. *Tribe-Infecting Virus, Nightmare Wheel, alt. art Lava Golem and Foolish Burial FTW!*

The Requiem
11th September 2006, 4:22 AM
Nah. The card released will probably be something stupid like Mystical Refpanel.

Magic Arm Shield? Luminous Soldier? what happened to the GOOD TP ultras....

FireKero!
11th September 2006, 8:07 PM
Magic Arm Shield? Luminous Soldier? what happened to the GOOD TP ultras....

They all died out. Right after Konami made it clear that they don't care much for YGO's state in North America.

Phaedra
11th September 2006, 11:00 PM
apparently you guys missed the memo.

Tournament Packs are being discontinued. they're being replaced with Champion Packs, which are essentially Tournament Packs with a guaranteed rare and a rare ratio that's the same as regular packs. first one has Satellite Cannon as the Ultra.

Judai Yuki
12th September 2006, 12:39 AM
Released 10/10/06.Contains 3 cards.

-Judai

FireKero!
12th September 2006, 3:07 AM
That's a good thing!

ShinyManafi
12th September 2006, 3:47 AM
I'm not sure if this has been posted , but the three sacred beasts are gonna be tins,

(too bad, those cards are horrible)

The Requiem
12th September 2006, 7:02 AM
Knew about that. Super rare book of moon anyone?

FireKero!
12th September 2006, 4:25 PM
Knew about that. Super rare book of moon anyone?

Book of Moon super rare? nice....

ANyone know where I can pick up a spoiler?

The Requiem
12th September 2006, 6:24 PM
I'd check Spikes and Baron maybe but idk about that, it might just be a TCG thing.

Windfang
12th September 2006, 7:33 PM
thanks for the info about the TP.

cybermew
12th September 2006, 8:25 PM
Yep, anyone want an ultimate rare raviel for 40 lol lol lol lol lol
no seriously, to ebay!!!

cybermew
12th September 2006, 8:28 PM
where do you guys get all of this info?

Judai Yuki
12th September 2006, 9:34 PM
It's not all confirmed yet.But Metamorph=Super,Night Assassilant=Super,Sattllite=Ultra.There's one more super though.

-Judai

The Requiem
12th September 2006, 10:09 PM
Book of Moon

cybermew
21st September 2006, 8:49 PM
www.koolkingdom.co.uk
First tins are prtty much confirmed

21st September 2006, 11:47 PM
www.koolkingdom.co.uk
First tins are prtty much confirmed

they were already confirmed >>

well, they apparently have a UK release of late september, and it's the 21st today, so..... not long then ^_^

EmbersBackUpSinger
22nd September 2006, 1:59 AM
On toywiz.com they tell you! But use The 3 Monster lords. One Ehero i think its Shinging flare wingman (the one one Elemental Energy.)

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
22nd September 2006, 2:43 AM
Dragon is obv. the one worth buying

all other 5 suck

period

ShinyManafi
22nd September 2006, 2:54 AM
I just got a Cyber Dragon tin

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
22nd September 2006, 3:03 AM
i bought a Cyber Dragon tin at Shenon Jump Boston

pulled a Cyber Twin =)

i was like...S-C-O-R-E

Judai Yuki
22nd September 2006, 3:08 AM
I've never seen a Cyber Draco tin in my stores. Only Neos.

-Judai

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
22nd September 2006, 3:22 AM
that must be rough =/

ShinyManafi
22nd September 2006, 9:57 PM
I got a Raviel tin a pulled out

.................................................. ....

Elemental Hero Shining Pheonix Enforcer

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
23rd September 2006, 12:51 AM
I got a Raviel tin a pulled out

.................................................. ....

Elemental Hero Shining Pheonix Enforcer

Ahh that musta been rough =/

i hate pulling them things... why would it not be something good -_-

ShinyManafi
23rd September 2006, 4:11 AM
Ahh that musta been rough =/

i hate pulling them things... why would it not be something good -_-

I can get awesome trades for it, some people I know will do anything for that card

theblackpearl719
23rd September 2006, 4:14 AM
Raviel is awesome im getting him!!!

theblackpearl719
23rd September 2006, 4:15 AM
I have Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!!! I just got it for a trade last month hes awesome and has great attack still working on getting flare winman but i got pheonix enforcer!!!

ShinyManafi
23rd September 2006, 4:23 AM
I have the Flare Wingman, pulled him out of a Elemental Energy Specail Box I got for $6

Judai Yuki
23rd September 2006, 4:32 AM
I hope Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, or Gamestop has a Cyber Draco tin tommorrow.

-Judai

FireKero!
23rd September 2006, 8:04 AM
Me gots three CYDra tins already.

My notable pulls were:

1st tin: Cyber Dragon and Princess Pikeru ultimate
2nd tin: Miracle Fusion Ultimate
3rd tin: Cyber Dragon and Wildedge

You gotta luv life. :p

Judai Yuki
23rd September 2006, 8:06 AM
Everyone I know bought the Cyber Draco tins and got another Cyber Draco from one of the CRV packs. <_<

-Judai

FireKero!
23rd September 2006, 8:21 AM
lol. That's some mad luck.

Judai Yuki
23rd September 2006, 8:23 AM
Now if I could find one before they get them again. :P

-Judai

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
23rd September 2006, 6:17 PM
Everyone I know bought the Cyber Draco tins and got another Cyber Draco from one of the CRV packs. <_<

-Judai

i bow before you

23rd September 2006, 9:17 PM
wow, I hope this is the case..cos I ordered 2 CD tins, and I need a third to get out my End Dragon..

man, I soo hope on of my EEN packs (Cos I getting 2 tins) contains either Shining Flare Wingman, Wildedge or Tempest T_T (I know the Shining FW tin is coming out in november, but I still want one now!)

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
24th September 2006, 12:43 AM
wow, I hope this is the case..cos I ordered 2 CD tins, and I need a third to get out my End Dragon..

man, I soo hope on of my EEN packs (Cos I getting 2 tins) contains either Shining Flare Wingman, Wildedge or Tempest T_T (I know the Shining FW tin is coming out in november, but I still want one now!)

just Stein it

cyber dragon with poly. is not reliable

FireKero!
24th September 2006, 1:26 AM
^exactly.

Or Power Bind to make Cyber End, Cyber Twin, or Chimeratech.

lol. Cyber Dragon+targets+Power Bond=silly fun.

Leon Phelps
24th September 2006, 1:59 AM
Dang. Where I live not many people had CDs. Damn, now everyone will have them in their decks. Well, at east I can spend my money on a haircut because I already had them.

24th September 2006, 12:46 PM
try getting a Stein, DB2 ooosters are hard to find here, and they are all sold out on the net..plus, I don't wanna make a cliche stein deck.

these sets have loads of cards I want, so let's hope my Tin-luck returns XD

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
24th September 2006, 7:01 PM
I got Cyber Steins at Shenon Jump Boston for 10 bucks

as a matter of fact i left SJC with 2 Steins, Cyber End, 2 Twins and 3 Cyber Phoniex =D

along with bunches more =D

and my first day back at the local store with my Stein deck i went 5-0... swept all 5 rounds 2-0
my opponents might of had a combined... 60 turns... for the whole day

the Stein deck was amazing

Cipher_Admin
1st October 2006, 12:26 AM
I found out what cards are going to be on the 2nd Launch! These are the cards for November:

Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
Uria, Lord of Searing Flames

I want to get the Shining Flare Wingman since I got Raviel today!

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
1st October 2006, 1:56 AM
listen to this... i bought a Cyebr Dragon tin and PULLED a Raviel today

FireKero!
1st October 2006, 3:25 AM
^wow man. That sucks. I saw the smae post on Pojo, do you have an account there?

The Requiem
1st October 2006, 7:22 AM
listen to this... i bought a Cyebr Dragon tin and PULLED a Raviel today

Now buy a Raviel tin and PULL a CyDra.

That would impress me.

7th October 2006, 11:20 AM
well, my two CD tins came today and I pulled:
Cyber End Dragon
Skyscraper
ultimate rare forced back

Mikau
7th October 2006, 11:31 AM
I got a CD tin a week ago. I pulled out nothing good at all. While my friend on the other hand pulled out a Cyber End and a Super Rare CD. Now that is major luck right there. Next week I plan on getting another CD tin. Let's see if my luck can get any worse.(let's hope not)

Aco_KK
7th October 2006, 3:18 PM
So what they only released three types of tins, i live in australia and the new tins havent been released yet.

Judai Yuki
7th October 2006, 3:24 PM
I'll be getting 2 more Cyber Draco tins today.

-Judai

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
7th October 2006, 4:25 PM
I'll be getting 2 more Cyber Draco tins today.

-Judai

I came in second over the summer at my local store and won some store credit... I hope to get 2-3 tins today

if i got 3.... I would have 8 Cyber Dragons

FireKero!
7th October 2006, 7:51 PM
Picking up three tins tonite.

Free cards ftw.

nibbleyDUDE
7th October 2006, 10:43 PM
Got Raviel Tin yesterday and got a Cyber Dragon in CRV and Elemental Hero Bladedge in EEN

Judai Yuki
8th October 2006, 1:17 AM
Bought 2 Cyber Draco tins today. Pulled 6 rares, Raviel ULT, Cyber Blader, Cyber Draco Ult, and Dreadmaster Ult.

-Judai

Hoshi no Kabii
8th October 2006, 2:06 AM
My brother got a CyberDragon tin. Nothing really special. Only things worth mentioning are B.E.S Crystal Core and Skyscraper. Both super rares. He's never really lucky with tins. I traded him a Sanga of the Thunder for B.E.S Crystal Core.

Mikau
8th October 2006, 11:34 AM
I'll be getting another Cyber Dragon tin on Friday. I'm hoping I'll get lucky this time. I just remembered I got one holo in my last CD tin. It was B.E.S Covered Core. I think I'll trade it to my friend for something better.

Judai Yuki
9th October 2006, 3:01 AM
Got a Raviel tin for $3.50 and pulled another Raviel Ultra, and a Cyber End.

-Judai

~Sirnight~
9th October 2006, 3:19 AM
Wow Judai, if I never experianced a luck card-pulling monent in life I"d be pretty jealeus by now.

Anyway, I tihnk I'm gonna get the Cyber tin, proabably the one out there that I really need/want at all.

Judai Yuki
9th October 2006, 3:25 AM
Hehe..It's great especially seeing as my Gamestop is selling them for $3.50 a tin. 0_o

-Judai

~Sirnight~
9th October 2006, 3:27 AM
Nice- don't even see how that's legal @_@ Ah well, I still cherish my Ultimate Aqua Dolphin and Dogma, Ultra Aqua Neos, and Super Aqua Dolphin. Pulled 'em all at the same buy, along with Neo Space. Still gets me inside.

New rank, all right!

Judai Yuki
9th October 2006, 3:28 AM
And they have like Buster Blader and Blade Knight ones for like $5.

-Judai

~Sirnight~
9th October 2006, 3:31 AM
That's odd, will never get that. Maybe it's just becasue of the novelty and becasue they're so old.

Judai Yuki
9th October 2006, 3:32 AM
Well seeing as there's Raviel, Neos, and Cyber tins in there too it's strange. They're in the 80% box. 0_o

-Judai

~Sirnight~
9th October 2006, 3:34 AM
I guess the peopel who work there make the prices. Maybe they odn't understand the difference? Eh, could be.

Mikau
9th October 2006, 4:42 AM
Oh my god Judai, I sure do hope that all of the Gamestop's are doing that. Wait, you live in Connecticut right? So which Gamestop did you go to?

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
9th October 2006, 5:03 AM
I would go there buy like 100 tins and seel them for 20 bucks each and walk away with a 1600 dollar profit

Judai Yuki
9th October 2006, 5:05 AM
Gamestop in Hamden. I think they had 4 more Neos and a Blade Knight one left.

-Judai

Mikau
9th October 2006, 5:23 AM
Too bad my mom won't drive me up there. But whatever, it's not a big deal to me. I am hoping to get a Cyber End in my next tin. I already have one CD,plus I'm getting another one this week. Oh yeah, I also have a Proto Cyber Dragon. Now if only I could get Cyber Barrier and Cyber Laser Dragons. That would surly make my friend jelous.

The_Darkness_Incarnate
9th October 2006, 5:53 AM
Hehe..It's great especially seeing as my Gamestop is selling them for $3.50 a tin. 0_o

-Judai

Holy fricking crap... o_O;... I don't see how that's possible. Are they attempting to bankrupt themselves or something similar? Like Alakazam said, I'd just buy them all, retail them, and laugh at the poor fools running the store. The store should at least have the sanity to loot the boxes of the PACKS, which sell a $4 a piece instead of selling something like 5 packs at 87.5% the cost of one. If only something like this happened at my local store with magic packs... >_<.

~Sirnight~
9th October 2006, 1:40 PM
It's too bad, at the card shop I got to we onl get like a 75 cent discount on ppacks if we're in the tourney. And also, I realised that I have actully owned 3 Cyber Twins in the past and still don't have one.

Judai Yuki
9th October 2006, 3:31 PM
Meh, and then I go and sell what I pull at my duelist league. :D

-Judai

ShinyManafi
9th October 2006, 4:18 PM

-Judai

Man, your lucky.My Gamestop sells tins for no less than $9 and that only after its been sitting there for a while

I got another Cyber Dragon tin today, nothing special except a Cyber Twin Dragon

EmbersBackUpSinger
9th October 2006, 4:20 PM
the thrid one is Emelmantel Neos.

The Requiem
9th October 2006, 10:49 PM
We've known whats in all 6 tins for some time. Hell if you READ THE THREAD... you wouldve seen it at least 3 or 4 times.

FireKero!
9th October 2006, 11:22 PM
Got three new Cyber Dragon tins today.

Pulled amazing stuff. Very amazing stuff.

Judai, $4 a tin? It's obvious they got those tins through some illegal actions, soemhow.

Mikau
10th October 2006, 1:16 AM
Got three new Cyber Dragon tins today.

Pulled amazing stuff. Very amazing stuff.

So,what did you pull out? My friend got another tin today. This time he pulled out 2 Cyber Dragons a another Raviel. I really wanted to punch for being so damn lucky.

cheekie3
10th October 2006, 7:48 PM
i got a cyber dragon tin today, pulled a load of rubbish apart from a a ultimate viper thing i traded for a ultimate overload fusion

FireKero!
11th October 2006, 12:27 AM
So,what did you pull out? My friend got another tin today. This time he pulled out 2 Cyber Dragons a another Raviel. I really wanted to punch for being so damn lucky.

I pulled out two Cyber Dragons, a Goblin Elite Attack Force, Princess Pikeru Ultimate, Treeborn Frog and some other crap that I can't remember.

Mikau
11th October 2006, 11:27 AM
Compared to you guys I must be Mr.Bad Luck. So far out of all of the tins released I have pulled out crap. Even my little brother gets luckier then me. When he bought his first tin last year he got a Shinato card. I felt really bad for myself.

[AceAussie]
12th October 2006, 4:03 PM
could someone please post images of these new tins??

Mikau
12th October 2006, 4:05 PM
Goto toywiz and check them out. The Cyber Dragon one looks kickass.

Alakazam says Cena Sucks
13th October 2006, 4:25 AM
Goto toywiz and check them out. The Cyber Dragon one looks kickass.

I have 6 tin Cyber Dragons to my name right now
9 Cyber Dragons in total

I am rather pleased.... the Secret Rares do look cooler than the super rares

Mikau
14th October 2006, 1:26 PM
I got lucky with the tin I bought last night.

Cyber Dragon(tin card)
Cyber Twin Dragon
Cybernetic Magician

Not to mention some other useful cards.

Aco_KK
14th October 2006, 2:48 PM
I bought a tin, i got garbage, the only shiny i got was kings knight, ultimate.

Moonlight Locust
14th October 2006, 3:56 PM
Interesting. Neos?

Aco_KK
14th October 2006, 4:17 PM
yes a neos, there was no cyber dragon, btw this was in australia, and theres rarely any tins around.

Shadow the Hedgehog
14th October 2006, 7:04 PM
I just bought 2 Cyber Dragon tins. The only good pulls were Pot of Avarice and Power Bond.

Moonlight Locust
14th October 2006, 7:46 PM
I meant Neos? as in how powerful is he. I said interesting about the tins. Are they out in Britain?

Aco_KK
15th October 2006, 4:56 AM
Oh sorry, no hes not powerful, pretty useless as well

Kenouni Renashin
15th October 2006, 1:59 PM
Anyone know the exact date of release for the second phases of tins?

Judai Yuki
15th October 2006, 2:16 PM
November. I bought 2 Neos tins for 4$ each and got 6 rares and Dasher(ULT), Cyber Summon Blaster (ULT) 2x, and Chimera.

-Judai

Mikau
16th October 2006, 3:32 PM
So how many Chimeras does that make now Judai? I remember you saying sometime ago you had a few. My bad if I'm mistaking.

Judai Yuki
16th October 2006, 7:05 PM
3. Really funny when people buy boxes and get none. XP

-Judai

~Sirnight~
17th October 2006, 12:13 AM
So... I got 2 Cyber tins the other day, valuble stuff I ulled were the folowing:

Utimate Rare:
Rising Power
Chthonian Blast
Spark Blaster
Elemental Absorber

Super Rare:
UFOroid
Cyber Dragon (Yay)

I have been way too unaturally lucky lately. This is just by my standarss though.

Aco_KK
17th October 2006, 2:36 PM
You were lucky although i got a spark blaster but the crapper version of yours :(

cheekie3
17th October 2006, 8:19 PM
meh the best card i pulled was goblin elite, and the best my bro pulled was a uforoid.

not the best pulls

Torkoal Stu
17th October 2006, 8:33 PM
I only got rares :(

I never usually have this bad luck with Tins.

Aco_KK
19th October 2006, 9:43 AM
I heard konami stopped making Dark Revelations 2 boosters, is that right

Kazuki Mirai
31st October 2006, 6:51 AM
So what are the other two/four tins announced? I haven't really caught up on the news really.

Torkoal Stu
31st October 2006, 7:15 AM
The last 3 are Hamon, Uria and Shining Flare Wingman.

All were kind of obvious after no main E-Hero (as in non-Season 2 one) and Raviel in the first set, plus the popular card Cyber Dragon also pointed to the fact it would be one of the Wingmans.

Lol I still can't believe Neo got a tin XD. I don't think i've seen anyone with a Shiny Neo's card to be honest o.o Tonnes of CD's no duh though. ;D

Aco_KK
31st October 2006, 8:29 AM
I am so angry my cyber DRAGON AND JINZO GOT STOLEN. ahhhhh *******s. Anywaya the sacred beasts are crap so theres no point of getting another tin.

assassin oates
31st October 2006, 7:28 PM
not necercerely i mean some peaple might have a strategy wats realy good