PDA

View Full Version : Colosseum or Ruby

pigmonkeyandsuzi
24th July 2006, 3:05 PM
sorry i couldn't really think of a real title

i really hates colosseum and XD i just never really thought they were real pokemon game at first i thought that they would be a 3d version of the main games (not same game but 3d but mechanics wise and stuff) not with the shadows and the purifying and stuff i just really hates them + yu never got a decnt amount of pokemon in the game :/

i want revolution to be more like the real pokemon rpgs with the stadium style games with it.

does anyone else agree, please discuss.

if this has been done before please close this thread

Angel-FoX-crescent
24th July 2006, 3:10 PM
Personally I would like revolution to be more like the real pokemon rpgs and colossuem plus with better rewards like in stadium 2
and let us have mew or serebii for heaven sakes!

BattleFranky~40
24th July 2006, 3:20 PM
It'll be more like Stadium.

But between those two, Ruby, definatly.

Amadeus Windfall
24th July 2006, 3:58 PM
Doesn't matter to me- as long as it's of good quality (Which Colosseum was, in my opinion), I'll be happy with an RPG mode, but I'm hoping for an awesome battle mode personally, I'd be happy even if we got no RPG mode if the battle mode was really good with lots of stuff.

Arbok
24th July 2006, 4:08 PM
Never saw Colloseum, but i think it's almost the same as XD so i choose for Colloseum.

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 4:22 PM
One can only hope for a real RPG.

XD was a close as it gets I think though. They might try and adapt on that, but I doubt it.

willdawg
24th July 2006, 6:59 PM
What I've wanted for a long time is a G/S/C type of game. A game that includes all the regions from 1st, 2nd, 3rd and if they were nice 4th grnerations that you progress across. And you can pick which region you start in but you never know what the next region you can go to after beating that region's E4. You could go Hoenn Kanto Johto, or Hoenn Jotho Kanto, or Jotho Hoenn Kanto, etc.

Lugia_Trainer
24th July 2006, 7:11 PM
"All I care is that it has snagging pokemon and it is fun. am I wrong?"

DadazMun
24th July 2006, 7:15 PM
It would be great to have a proper rpg with gyms and such, but I doubt we will. Anyway, I'd rather have a good battle mode than to have a great rpg with a crappy battle mode.

Great Sage
24th July 2006, 9:44 PM
I love both.

Rowdy543
24th July 2006, 11:26 PM
I think there should still be shadow Pokemon, but you should still have to travel from city to city and fight hoards of shadow pokemon, and beat both the gyms AND the main villanous team.

Meganium Ex
27th July 2006, 5:29 AM
I don't care. A better battle mode is all I'm asking

Colo and XD were fun but the Stadium Games topped them both

Cooltrainer Nick
27th July 2006, 6:02 AM
I wouls like to see a RPG/Stadiums.Like the main game is a RPG,but there staduims too.

Aquarelle
27th July 2006, 9:19 AM
I'd like the game to be more of an RPG, rather than another colosseum/XD game. I did like colo/xd, but the rpg's are better, IMO. RPGs have more adventuring and stuff in them, and that's what I really like about them. But there should be colosseums and stadiums and things like that in the game, too, or else it would get a little boring and repetitive after awhile.

But if they do make it like colosseum, I would still play it, and come to think of it, I don't really care how they make it.

JJAB91
28th July 2006, 6:21 PM
I dont know.

Swellow_91
28th July 2006, 7:47 PM
I hope its more a RPG. Colo / XD hadn't much of an adventure in it. It was repetitive battling. I would also love a mix of both though.

Fanajman
28th July 2006, 8:01 PM
it`s a console game so need to be a colleseum game

Caterpie Master
2nd August 2006, 5:28 PM
I don't really care....I've never played the Gamecube games, so I don't really know how they are, but it'll be fun.

voho
2nd August 2006, 7:16 PM
I'd Love for it to be a rpg, like ruby ^_^

johnny139
2nd August 2006, 7:35 PM
Neither. I want another Stadium!

super mew girl
4th August 2006, 11:42 PM
stadium dose seem cool

super mew girl
4th August 2006, 11:43 PM
Neither. I want another Stadium!

I have to agree

Expert Socky
5th August 2006, 12:18 AM
I really want it to be a RPG.

adnan
5th August 2006, 12:26 AM
hey this thread is great i realy enjoyed xd and colloseum but i really think tht battle revolution shud b more rpg like the gba games. I think it should have feautures frm the rpg game mixed with the actual xd colloseum modes. like u must collect 8 badges n beat the elite 4 etc but u must on ur way instead of battle frontier they should have diffrent colloseum like phenac etc it sounds gud but in my opinion all pokemon games rock! so wat do u think ppl?

adnan
5th August 2006, 12:29 AM
yo willdawg i thing tht idea is really interestin tht wud b awesome!

alyssa
5th August 2006, 12:29 AM
i like both