PDA

View Full Version : Need an Idea

AngelPaladin
24th July 2006, 6:41 PM
I can't think of what I should do as an RPG. Can anyone help with that?

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 7:00 PM
I voted on pokemon. I like pokemon RPGs, and if it's good, i'll join! :p

AngelPaladin
24th July 2006, 7:03 PM
Thanks. I need a lot more votes before I can choose, though. Can anyone help with that?

Evil Munchlax
24th July 2006, 7:07 PM
I agree with Adzieboy, pokemon Rpg's rock!

Mumage
25th July 2006, 12:47 AM
Pokémon. It's the best thing I can think of right now. ;_;

JohtoBlaziken
25th July 2006, 12:54 AM
Errmmm...No offense to the others...but Pokemon RPGs are so overrated and done too much here. I suggest something different, that you know a lot of, and have no problem picking up information to create an RP with.

I can't decide on that list though, because I don't know what you really like or are familiar with..

Pokemaniac Joe
25th July 2006, 12:55 AM
Well, you could have Hikari as the main character for your RPG.

JohtoBlaziken
25th July 2006, 12:59 AM
PJ; RPG's really don't have main characters (Or, at least, in the sense you use the word). Those are stories....-_-

Adzieboy
25th July 2006, 1:23 AM
I would suggest not using characters/places you know nothing about either.

There's nothing wrong with a good pokemon RPG, as long as it has an interesting story.

AngelPaladin
25th July 2006, 3:07 PM
Thanks for the help, everyone. If what you want me to include in the RPG is not listed in the poll, could you tell me what you want?

Dragon 11
3rd August 2006, 6:21 PM
Ancient Mysteries! Hey, I'd join!

Bandana
5th August 2006, 11:20 AM
Okay, so I got a bit carried away and voted for four (Magic, Elementals, New World(s) and Psynergy) but that's me.
Anyway, why don't you make like a Paralelle Universe to a world that you already know like Hoenn or Kanto. Doesn't have to be Pokemon, the Pokemon ones just came to me first, before any others.
Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing an RPG set in a Paralelle Universe. Sounds like a fun one ^^

Sneaky
5th August 2006, 12:45 PM
I voted for Heroes, Magic and Character Creation. I like these sorts of RPGs, but it must have a nice plot to it too. And agreed that something different would be nice. Pokemon RPGs on a Pokemon Forum is just too common.

And here's something that might help, you could base your RPG on games, animes or stories you've read of.

One question though, what in the world are Spider Riders?

Sonozaki Maya
5th August 2006, 12:48 PM
I voted for 5. They are Magic, Elementals, Equipment, Character Creation and New World(s). Pokemon RPGs are too common and are expected too much as this is a Pogeymannz forum where Nintendo fanboys lurk in too big a mass.