PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Elemental Crisis discussion

Shadowfaith
24th July 2006, 9:02 PM
Becuase we need one! >=O

Yeah, current topic of discussion:

Whether there should be two possible paths of Digivolution to your Digimon.

Well I was thinking two Digimon just to spice things up a little, but it seems some opposed it.

So then Hikari mentions having to possible paths of Digivolution for just one Digimon and I was all like "OMG good IDEA!!1111oneone" and then I made this, so now we need to discuss it becuase it sounds like a good idea =X

*Cough*

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 9:09 PM
EWHA? NOOO!!! NOW I'M TEH BAD GUY!!!!

I said it was fine. Do it if you wish.

Yeah. Hikari's idea was good. Now I can turn into Imperialdramon! >D

Anyway...Me has question. Me question is.....*back to normal voice*...How soon can we digivolve into in-training, rookie, champion, etc, etc?

I'm just curious. I think it's obvious we shouldn't be able to go champion in the first post....>D

Mumage
24th July 2006, 9:13 PM
So now to discuss whether armor evolutions should be permitted in the RPG.

I personally think yes, if they are in part of your digimon's evolution line.

Shadowfaith
24th July 2006, 9:14 PM
No not at all. To go champion in the first post would be a little far fetched. Our Digimon will practically gain the abbility to Digivolve to Rookie immediately (they will start off in In-training) Champion will come some time after we have been informed on whats going on in the Digiworld and when we encounter some sort of danger. Which I will not be giving away too soon XP

The thing with armour Digivolution is the fact that there are so many of them and we have no Digieggs. I suppose if your Digimon has the abbility it could digivolve into ONE of them.

Mumage
24th July 2006, 9:18 PM
Thanks, one armour evolution should be plenty enough.

And yes, let's not allow the evolution process to go out to fast.

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 9:27 PM
Well, I was just explaining that we shouldn't take it too fast, and wondering how fast should we take it. So, I have an answer now. :P

Armor evolutions? I suppose it would be a nice plot device if we were each given one, which wiould signify them. If we do, I call dibs on the digi-egg of couage. >D No digi-eggs? Come on....We could each get given one...

Another question:

Will we enter the digi-world together? Or, will we enter in separate places? I suppose the 'danger' you speak of occurs when we are all in a group?

Questions galore....

Shadowfaith
24th July 2006, 9:31 PM
I suppose I could introduce the armour digivolutions in the RPG and give each member an egg (or some other form) that represents the element of their god/dess? maybe that would work as a nice bonus?

We will enter at the same time, but will be seperated for a short while. In that time your Digimon will digivolve to their rookie forms in order to protect you.

Mumage
24th July 2006, 9:31 PM
We could enter the Digiworld alone, or perhaps in a couple of mixed groups?

EDIT: Nevermind, I like Shadowfaiths idea. =3

Shadowfaith
24th July 2006, 9:35 PM
Mixed groups sounds like a good idea XD

I had this practically all planned out, but now I'm seeing some good alternative ideas XD

Mumage
24th July 2006, 9:39 PM
Are you sure, because entering the Digiworld in one big group could keep things much more orginized, now that I think of it. XD

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 9:40 PM
That's the beauty of RPG's, Shadowfaith.

>: D

The mixed groups idea sounds good, where a few (maybe two or three) of us would enter in the same place, and wonder what was going on in unison.

I wonder; Were we all in the same school? Were some of us at least in the same school? That way, we'd each know a little bit about the other people (or, our character anyway), and they'd all know to stay out of Mizu's way...*snicker*

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 9:43 PM
Maybe you should think about an event that happened to tie everyone together, like in series 1 and 2. Just a suggestion. I know i'll be following this RPG ^^

Shadowfaith
24th July 2006, 9:47 PM
It would be easier to maintain, yes. But then it takes the uniqness out of it too XD

Good question, Blaziken. Maybe I should pair people off randomly to be in the same school? They could act as the groups for entering ther Digiwold then, too.

Adzie: Glad to hear that you will be following it. Yes I do have an event that will string them all together ^_^

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 9:48 PM
Adzie: Glad to hear that you will be following it. Yes I do have an event that will string them all together ^_^

Yay! I hope it's a good one. :p

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 9:55 PM
Yeah. I'll just volunteer to be with anyone. Who wants to be with me?! :3

I have other questions (Man, it's like Jeopardy! ;D! Bloody fights for 200, please.)

Well, how much blood will be allowed? I understand that this isn't PG-13 or anything, so is only the bare minimum allowed? None at all? (This is a stupid question, but I want it answered) Do Digimon bleed, though they are made of data?

Mumage
24th July 2006, 9:56 PM
Yay! I hope it's a good one. :p

Don't worry, Shadowfaith won't let you down. XD

And I certainly do not want to see any blood, what-so-ever. Maybe a nose-bleed, but no more.

Shadowfaith
24th July 2006, 9:59 PM
No more than PG-13 content. It's Digimon and to pollute the minds of kids with gore (without warning...my bad?) would get me killed by parents XP

So, blood is aloud, but try to keep it at a minimum, pwease.

Don't be all that excited with my ideas XP. I have good ones, but some are just plain un-original >>;;

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 9:59 PM
Well, it's not like I like blood Hikari, but I was just curious...

Nose-bleeds...ahhh...the possibilities....

Edit: Ya know...I edited this post before, but my computer went blank before I could save the edit...*kicks computer*

Okay, SF. I'll do the bare minimum, like 'OH NOES! I JWUST GIT HIT BY THE BLAST OF INDESTRUCTIBWLE DOOOM! A DROP OF BLOOD IS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEK! OH NOES!'

...Seriously...That happens all the timein anime and manga...

Yep...I know what ya mean about those parents....X_x

...Well, who wants to be with me? ;D

You should draw names out of a hat, Shadowfaith...

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 10:17 PM
It's not like there would be many possibilities for blood anyway, right?

Off topic: Shadow, did you get my PM?

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 10:23 PM
Well, yeah AB, but I was just curious....

If you got hit by an extreme attack, it's isn't bad to be realistic...

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 10:35 PM
Well, yeah AB, but I was just curious....

If you got hit by an extreme attack, it's isn't bad to be realistic...

I know what you mean, it would be wierd to get out something like that unscathed, but your digimon could always protect you ;)

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 10:43 PM
True, but a few drops of blood every once in a while makes the story more realistic in my eyes....Plus, it's not like Digimon bleed, so only the humans will.

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 10:46 PM
Yeah. I can see where you're coming from.

Just pretend it's a dub episode of your favourite anime, and the company has cut out the blood!

Mumage
24th July 2006, 10:51 PM
Oh, sorry, I overreacted there. ^_~;;

A little bit of blood every here and there should be fine, I guess.

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 10:51 PM
Since it's allowed, I'll put out a few drops of blood here and there, but nothing too extreme.

Still; Does ANYONE want to be paired up with me? Huh? HUH?

*pwitty pwease*? *anime eyes*

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 10:53 PM
I would if I was in it. *cries*

Mumage
24th July 2006, 10:54 PM
Since it's allowed, I'll put out a few drops of blood here and there, but nothing too extreme.

Still; Does ANYONE want to be paired up with me? Huh? HUH?

*pwitty pwease*? *anime eyes*

I think it's up to Shadowfaith to decide. If not, then let's figure this out.

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 10:56 PM
You aren't in it Adzieboy? O_O;

..Oh...I was under the impression you were...I didn't bother to check...:P

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 10:59 PM
No i'm not. It seems I was too late to be able to add a Sign-up. :(
I really want to be too.

Shadowfaith
24th July 2006, 11:04 PM
There are no more spaces left and I am afraid I cannot let you join.

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 11:05 PM
=_= Fine. I'll be off then.

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 11:14 PM
Well Shadowfaith, what about the pairings? Do we decide on our own? Are you gonna pull names out of a hat? Huh?

Raider Phoenix
24th July 2006, 11:31 PM
Well if characters are going to paired up then Akira's partner may be hard to decide because of the way Akira acts. I like the idea of having two digimon but that is for Shadowfaith to decide. So we're getting Digi Armor Eggs? What about the digimon who don't have any sort of armor evolution?

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 11:37 PM
I don't know what to tell ya, RP. You could.....make up one? You could just use an armor form Gao isn't related to....I don't know...

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 11:38 PM
I'm really peed off now. I wanted to join. =_=

JohtoBlaziken
24th July 2006, 11:41 PM
Shadowfaith; Will you allow any LSU's? Adzieboy really wants to jooooinn...

He could be like that shadowy guy in season four. Ya know...the one that turned into a lion?

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 11:43 PM
I suggested being someone like Ryu, without the uberness.

Raider Phoenix
24th July 2006, 11:44 PM
Adzie if masterwannabe doesn't post his sign-up then his spot is open for somebody else so try to be patient and see if MW doesn't post.

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 11:45 PM
But somebody else could post in the mean time. I'm not on 24/7 :p

Mumage
24th July 2006, 11:46 PM
Well if characters are going to paired up then Akira's partner may be hard to decide because of the way Akira acts. I like the idea of having two digimon but that is for Shadowfaith to decide. So we're getting Digi Armor Eggs? What about the digimon who don't have any sort of armor evolution?

If your Digimon happens to not have an armour evolution, then hey that's your problem, not ours. You can choose from your Digimon's various forms, since you can now have 2 different same stage evolutions from the same Digimon. It all balances out, since some Digimon don't have armour evolutions, whilst some Digimon don't have the 2 same stage evolution advantage.

Raider Phoenix
24th July 2006, 11:47 PM
If MW loses his reservation then simply reserve the final spot. Then before your reserve time is up, you post your sign-up.

Adzieboy
24th July 2006, 11:48 PM
Good thinking, Batman!

Raider Phoenix
25th July 2006, 12:00 AM
If your Digimon happens to not have an armour evolution, then hey that's your problem, not ours. You can choose from your Digimon's various forms, since you can now have 2 different same stage evolutions from the same Digimon. It all balances out, since some Digimon don't have armour evolutions, whilst some Digimon don't have the 2 same stage evolution advantage.
And what if they don't have any of the two? Looks like Gaomon is at a Evolution disadvantage in this group. SF is it possible to have any fire-related digimon as Gaomon's Armor Evolution?

Mumage
25th July 2006, 12:10 AM
Check this site out. There's apparently some Gaomon digivolutions we never knew about.

http://wiki.digivice.net/index.php?title=Gaomon

JohtoBlaziken
25th July 2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah Raider. After all, since every mon's just data, things like that are possible. :P

Raider Phoenix
25th July 2006, 12:20 AM
You're right but I don't get how Gaomon could digivolve into GeoGreymon or Sunflowmon. Well looks like I'll use GeoGreymon's line for the second Champion-Mega. Plus GeoGreymon happens to be my second favorite line from Savers. Thank you Hikari for showing me that site.

JohtoBlaziken
25th July 2006, 12:25 AM
I don't get it either, but it appears those lines were derived from either video games or manga. I believe it would be video games....

Mumage
25th July 2006, 12:37 AM
Yeah, no problem. =]

JohtoBlaziken
25th July 2006, 12:58 AM
So, uh.....What about villains? Are there any certain Digimon we're against? Before SF replies, any suggestions? I know she has everything planned out and such, but, still.....

Well? I can't think of any off the top of my head, sadly...

Shadowfaith
25th July 2006, 8:13 AM
-There will be no having two Digimon. I had time to think before sleeping yesterday. I have something elese planned instead.

-The teams will be decided at random so as people are not put with people they are used to RPGing with.

-Yes there are Evil Digimon, but I won't be giving them away to hastily.

-No Aszieboy you may not join. I don't care if your ******off, everyone else had to reserve sign ups and such and they were open for at least a day and a half, you had your chance. And I will not be reserving for you if other members do not make the deadline, becuase its first come first serve. I don't WANT anymore 'chosen ones' and I don't WANT extra characters at the moment. If I DO later on then I will put up more sign up's...

-And yes I'm still tierd. Stupid postman woke me up early because he needed a signiture for a package ¬_¬;;

...Wasn't even my package.

Adzieboy
25th July 2006, 1:25 PM
Only a day and a half? I don't have all the time in the world you know. Some people do things on the weekends, because they have a family, and have lives.

If you have to be and not consider anyone else, then fine, be like that. There was no need to act like that at all. :(

I just wanted to joib your RPG, you should have been complimented as I thought it was a good idea, no need to get offended is there?

p.s. How long do you actually reserve spots for people?

Shadowfaith
25th July 2006, 1:30 PM
So your claiming that I have no life, yes? It's funny that I have a life and still manage to sign up for the RPG's a wish to join.

You expect me to go around every RPGer and ask them if they would like to join? Its first come first served, thats how RPG's work...

I'm glad you like the RPG, but the fact is that you were too late to sign up for it, thats life I'm afraid.

Adzieboy
25th July 2006, 1:34 PM
No, I'm not claiming that you have no life, I'm sorry.
I didn't mean to vent my anger out on you, so again, sorry.

So how long do you keep reserved spots?

AngelPaladin
25th July 2006, 3:12 PM
What are the two evolution paths? Are they dark and light?

JohtoBlaziken
25th July 2006, 3:19 PM
No. If, say, your Digimon has different Champion-Mega forms than you signed up with, than you could digivolve into those also. :P

AngelPaladin
25th July 2006, 4:08 PM
No. If, say, your Digimon has different Champion-Mega forms than you signed up with, than you could digivolve into those also. :P
If dark and light aren't the evolution paths, then what are?

Shadowfaith
25th July 2006, 4:12 PM
Okay, could I have everyone thats not in the RPG out of the discussion thread please? It's confusing me, and its also cluttering the thread up.

Raider Phoenix
25th July 2006, 6:51 PM
SF do I have to edit my sign-up so I have the GeoGreymon line as a second evolution? Also would this thing you thought of be similar to the support thing used in Tamers? I'm reffering to the card slashing that they used so that their Digimon got some help.

JohtoBlaziken
25th July 2006, 7:00 PM
You don't have to edit your sign-up, Raider. You're just able to do that now. :P

Support thing? Where? Did I miss something? :confused:

I don't think we'll have cards or anything, so, I dunno...

Raider Phoenix
25th July 2006, 9:10 PM
I'm talking about how the Tamers used cards in the third season. They used the cards so that they helped their digimon. I remember in one ep that one of the three Tamers used a WarGreymon shield card in order to block an attack. Shadowfaith are we going to see any familiar areas from the Tamers season or will we see diffrent areas?

Shadowfaith
25th July 2006, 9:15 PM
Okay, to get things straight:

-No you may not have two Digimon, I changed my mind on the matter.

-Yes you may have an alternative route of digivolution. Thus meaning from Champion-Mega.

-No there will not be any aspects from Digimon Tamers as I hated the series and thus didn't watch it all the way through.

-Yes there will be Digieggs, but when I introduce them in the plot.

-The groups will be introduced when I have all sign-ups.

-masterwannabe has been PMed about his reserved spot and if he does not give a valid reason for its delay then there will be one spot open.

SudovVoOdO
25th July 2006, 9:16 PM
CAn I take it?

Adzieboy
25th July 2006, 9:31 PM
o.O If he gets it that's not fair. I've been asking for ages. Plus, you already denied Sudov.

*Sorry for posting in here when you told me to get out*

Shadowfaith
25th July 2006, 9:32 PM
Sudov: I have already denied you three times. You may not have it. Adzie, yes that means you can have it.

SudovVoOdO
25th July 2006, 9:35 PM
I hadn't read the rules before but if he asked it before then it's fine by me:D np

Shadowfaith
25th July 2006, 9:43 PM
Well you should have read them then, shouldn't have you. My answer remains the same.

JohtoBlaziken
25th July 2006, 9:48 PM
Geez....Do you two have to clutter the discussion thread (no offense)?

Shadowfaith (Again, I'll say nice new Parukia avvy :D); Will we be able to fuse our digimon if they're able to fuse? I don't think any of ours could, but I'm curious....

Shadowfaith
25th July 2006, 9:51 PM
I personally like to avoid that, due to the fact that quite a few Digimon require fusion (Like Sylphimon). So no, I really find it too much hastle XP

And thanks for that compliment XP

JohtoBlaziken
25th July 2006, 9:54 PM
Yeah. Okay. I was actually thinkin' about that awhile ago when I saw you had that one fusion as your Digimon's ultimate. That's pretty good, 'cause I can get Imperialdramon easy this way!

>D

Adzieboy
26th July 2006, 1:28 PM
I wasn't here, so I don't mind that Master got his place back. ^^ Also, it's best he got it, as he had exams. :( Hope you did well on them Master!

*I'll still be following the RP :p*

PS, if you do decide you want to add another person, please let me know, I would be more than willing to sign up.

JohtoBlaziken
28th July 2006, 1:35 AM
Shadowfaith; How much longer do we have to wait to enter the digital world? Will you tell us? Three posts in? What, exactly?

I know I probably shouldn't do it in my second post, but when?

Shadows Follower
28th July 2006, 7:48 PM
JohtoBlaziken: You should really just be patient and wait. I think you can wait a few posts before the action starts.

Hikari: I'm going to have to ask you to edit you first post. You just bunnyed my character through your whole post without my permission. Its against the rules as well. Once you've done that I can post.

Shadowfaith
28th July 2006, 8:06 PM
Shadow: I did PM her about it, she will edit ^_^;;

Joho: Your going to have to wait o.o