PDA

View Full Version : The Curse of the Guardians-Help and Such

Musical Mayhem
25th July 2006, 5:21 PM
Well, here's the rules and accepted members.

1. No flaming
2. no spamming
3. All other Serebii rules

Accepted peeps:
Me
Torkie10
Canis Lupis
The Turquoise Tauros
Roy G. Biv
burtd toast
Russian May
Tyrant99
Legendary Suicine Girl of Pokemon
xKoolxTrainerx
Innerflame

Okay, the Sign-ups haven't been getting that much heat. I guess you can make another character if you want, but that gets a little confusing. Any suggestinons from you three?

Torkie10
25th July 2006, 6:03 PM
I am not sure. We could ask our friends to join, but that could be tacky...

Musical Mayhem
25th July 2006, 6:14 PM
It could be. It's kinda stinky to RPG with only four people...

Torkie10
25th July 2006, 6:18 PM
I'll say. Perhaps if you explained more about who the cursed people/pokemon are and their status; the were-existence of our characters, and if our characters "know" eachother, more people will join. In fact, I still am a little confused. How much do the guardians know about themselves?

Musical Mayhem
25th July 2006, 7:54 PM
The guardians don't know anything about themselves, except for the fact that they have trouble sleeping on full moon nights. (kinda 'cause they're running around insanely biting people ;))

Canis Lupus
25th July 2006, 9:29 PM
Hmm... I don't know if people will want to be "cursed." Maybe they could have been Guardians also... Like there were two guardians for each region... What do you think?

Torkie10
25th July 2006, 10:10 PM
Or perhaps "cursed" is not the right word to use. That could be part of the problem. Maybe there could be sub-guardians, and other rankings.
EDIT: I have news! I asked one of my friends, who is a successful Fanfic writer, to look over the RPG and tell me if there was anything that would make him NOT want to join. Not only did he say that he thought it was fine, but that he might join us! =D

Roy G. Biv
27th July 2006, 12:01 AM
Yeah, my cousin is joining, but this is his first RP experience, so be nice, :P
Edit: His post has been submitted...

Musical Mayhem
27th July 2006, 3:14 PM
*happy for Torkie* Yeah more members! So, a first time RPGer. I remember what that's like. I'll accept him to be nice. ^_^

Canis Lupus
27th July 2006, 3:19 PM
Umm... If no one signs up for being cursed in Orre, do I have to do it with NPC's?

Musical Mayhem
27th July 2006, 3:22 PM
... I never ereally thought about that. I"m going to wait about another week to start, since we're finally getting some intrest... three people anyways. If there's no one in your region who's cursed, you are going to have to do some heavy duty NPCing.

Canis Lupus
27th July 2006, 3:28 PM
I can't wait! Hehe... NPC's, here I come!

Musical Mayhem
27th July 2006, 3:36 PM
I have only one person in my region... we're the only two girls currently in the RPG that are playing girls... oh well.

Roy G. Biv
27th July 2006, 4:01 PM
Hey thanks for accepting him, he'll be overjoyed.

Torkie10
28th July 2006, 1:12 AM
You know why I RPG as Torkie, SP. :3 Hmmm, Torkie is going to have an interesting time with this. That is why I have a few questions. First: How did they become human in the first place? Second: How does anyone explain that they have lived over one humdred years?

Musical Mayhem
28th July 2006, 9:52 PM
Well, Answers.

1. When they were made into "guardians" of their region, they were given a human form for easy access to both sides of society.

2. They can't. Some of them will care, where as Mylie doesn't. She's a tad...odd, so she simply changes her name whenever she feels like it, so after a while people won't remember her. It's just the way she is. Like someone might worry about it, others might simply dismiss it to the wind. It depends on the personality of your character.

Torkie10
29th July 2006, 7:21 PM
><; Okay, that does answer some of my questions. I just wish that more people would join.

Musical Mayhem
31st July 2006, 8:37 PM
I guess we'll start... even though I'd like to have one more person... Torkie and Canis, feel free to shove some NPCs in your region, since there aren't any real people. We'll start as soon as I come back from playing with my brother in the basement, i'll post the link here.

Torkie10
31st July 2006, 9:04 PM
Alright, whatever you say, madam. I just hope you come back soon- I hate the feeling that when I log on, you have just left. Out of curiosity, how long can it take to play with your brother? Surely no more than half an hour? *cough*

Musical Mayhem
31st July 2006, 9:13 PM
Luckily they didnt' want to play with me, or it could have been endless.

Linkie: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3860169#post3860169

Torkie10
31st July 2006, 9:58 PM
If no one posts soon, I am going to have an even longer post than Charmed Band-o. XD

Musical Mayhem
1st August 2006, 4:56 PM
I forgot to mention, (dumb me), that Torkie is my co-GM. So if I die or fall off the face of the earth or something, she'll handle stuff for me. ^_^

Canis Lupus
1st August 2006, 5:39 PM
Okay, as I said in my post, Joseph doesn't know what he does every full moon. Should he? If he does then just give me the word.

Musical Mayhem
1st August 2006, 5:52 PM
He'll always remember it, but he could think it's a dream...

Canis Lupus
2nd August 2006, 3:49 PM
Okay, that sounds good! Sorry if I was being a little visual in my last post in the RPG. I thought it would sound good. :)

Musical Mayhem
2nd August 2006, 3:56 PM
Not too shabby, visual is okay. My character AIMed you, fyi. So, I'll PM you and we can have the convo from there. I was waiting for you to sign on before that though.

Torkie10
2nd August 2006, 10:08 PM
How do the Pokemon time zones work? Also, you said something in your post that made me wonder... Can the guardians.../breed/ with normal Pokemon in their transformed stage? (If they don't kill them first...)

Musical Mayhem
2nd August 2006, 10:33 PM
Time Zones... trying to figure that out since almost everyone has a differnet time... let's say... Kanto runs on Eastern Standard Time, Hoenn on Pacific Standard Time... Johto... uh... hm... Hawii Time I have to check for Orre, it's something wierd, but it's +5 GMT. Yeah.

As for the breeding... they can breed. If the cursed one was a /girl/ she would get /pregnant/ and have a /human/ child that is well, cursed. If it's a guy, the female Pokemon would get pregnant and there would be a 75% chance that it would be a miscarage. Yick.

Torkie10
2nd August 2006, 10:37 PM
Aww, I was hoping for -5 GMT for me... XD

Musical Mayhem
2nd August 2006, 10:51 PM
Origionally I had it that and then I figured I should spread it out more. XD

Torkie10
2nd August 2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah, well, can you tell us what the time zones are in GMT? That would make it easier for me, at least.

Musical Mayhem
2nd August 2006, 11:01 PM
Okay...

Kanto=-4
Hoenn=-7
Johto=-10
Orre= +5

Good?

Torkie10
2nd August 2006, 11:01 PM
Yeah, that's great! Thanks.

Musical Mayhem
3rd August 2006, 4:54 PM
*Happy* Finally, people have noticed the RPG! We have four new people. I shall go and put them on our accepted list.

~*Nobody*~
3rd August 2006, 11:27 PM
YOu forgot about me, yet again! Oh well can't blaim people for forgeting I guess

Musical Mayhem
4th August 2006, 2:23 PM
I put you on the list.... *glances at first post* yeah... and I approved your su. Huh. Any questions I might have missed? *goes to check*

Torkie10
4th August 2006, 3:55 PM
Well, the next moon is two days away...

~*Nobody*~
4th August 2006, 9:41 PM
Ya so we can talk to our Pokemon? Ok just making sure

Tyrant99
4th August 2006, 10:49 PM
hey Torkie10 is that two days just in Hoenn? or in all regions?

Torkie10
5th August 2006, 9:32 PM
I don't know; Charmed Band-o is the one who told me.
EDIT on the next day: According to my information, the full moon is TONIGHT. Or, today... Which brings up a question. Are they only affected by the full moon during the nighttime? Or do they /begin/ transformation during the day, slowly losing their minds to a terrible grip of darkness and insanity? *laughs at evil description*

Tyrant99
6th August 2006, 6:42 PM
this is confusing since people have been posted that they just transformed, so have often will full moons be happening?

Torkie10
7th August 2006, 9:52 PM
I am not sure how often, but right now, the full moon, also the BLUE moon, is shining over the regions.

Canis Lupus
7th August 2006, 10:44 PM
Well, I need Charmed Band-o to post, becuase my character is waiting for her...

Tyrant99
7th August 2006, 11:25 PM
I know blue moon affects Guardians be restoring there memory, but does it affect the cursed in any way or is it just like a normal full moon to them?

Torkie10
7th August 2006, 11:27 PM
I believe it does affect the cursed, because of the tone that Charmed Band-o used when talking about the blue moon, but I am not sure about the specifics, because she didn't mention that. All I know about the blue moon is what Charmed Band-o had on the sign up page and that she told me when the blue moon was.

Tyrant99
7th August 2006, 11:32 PM
ok, thanks for answering so quickly

Musical Mayhem
8th August 2006, 1:39 AM
I guess I should have decided about that earlier. Well, the blue moon allows the cursed peeps to control their cursed selfs and lets them transform into their cursed Pokemon whenever they feel like it.