PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest Cheats and Codes

TogeticTheRuler
26th July 2006, 5:20 AM
Have you ever been told a fake,stupid sounding cheat like"defeat elite four 12 times and mew is in the cerulean cave"?Post what u read/heard about and it sounds stupid
I heard of a cheat somewhere:
How 2 get Celebi-Use the legendary birds in ur set,if u win without them fainting,Professur oak will be amazed at the birds and battles u and gives celebi if u beat him
Sry if this is spam

Mudkip3
26th July 2006, 5:51 AM
I've heard the fake cheat about catching all three the Regi's and raise them to Lv. 100, go to the Lilycove Department Store Lottery Corner, and the lady will give you 100 Master Balls. I can't remember where I heard it.

TogeticTheRuler
26th July 2006, 7:24 AM
Oo i also heard that if u have the 3rd bagde only,some1 will give u a groudon

Aquarelle
26th July 2006, 9:16 AM
I, like many people, have heard that when the Space Centre in Mossdeep launches like 55-99 or so rockets, you can go up into space and catch Jirachi or Deoxys. And I actually believed it and for months, I waited patiently for the right numbers of rockets to be launched, and I felt pretty stupid when I found out that the cheat wasn't true. :/

This is from G/S/C, but whatever.
I heard that if you leave your game cartridge in a glass of water, then take it out and play one week later, you'll be on this strange island where you will run into this guy who gives you all the pokemon!

God, who's naive enough to actually make up these things?

Then I heard that if you breed a level 100 Meganium with an Alakazam of equal level, they'll produce an egg that hatches into a Celebii!

Now, who I ask you, who would be stupid enough to believe this crap?

TogeticTheRuler
26th July 2006, 9:41 AM
My friend will believe this crap cuz he doesnt no about the game mechanics........
I was in the site with cheats and codes
One of them said-The best cheat Ever
How it works(if i remember)-Fly to each town in the gym badge order and 2 pokemon and u do some changes each time......beat the elite 4 and proffeseur oak will battle u and if u win,ull get 1 of evry pokemon

BasiltheDragon
26th July 2006, 10:31 AM
The Mew under the truck.

Alakazam and Meganium breeding.

The Pokegods cheats.

zeppelin
26th July 2006, 10:46 AM
Psychic + grass = celibe.yeah right.

breeding a snubble with lugia gets you lugidog

Darth_paul
26th July 2006, 11:02 AM
I heard on Fr/Lg that if you beat the elite four with a team of level 100 magikarps 10 times, lance will give you a celebi...

Markisious
26th July 2006, 11:14 AM
This one is really funny:
I read somewhere that you must beat the elite 4 ,25 times then go and catch Rayquaza(it also says that it will be shiny) and then go to a PC ,realese him and save.Then start a new game and your three starters will be Mew,Celebii and Jirachi.(If this was true ,I will choose Jirachi)

Shrooms
26th July 2006, 11:16 AM
i heard if you surf for 3 hours without stopping, your game will glitch and give you lugia and ho - oh

Markisious
26th July 2006, 11:24 AM
and I also head that in emerald if you helth your pokemon 100 times in the Pokemon centre without stop ,your Pokemon will be all lv.100!What kind of people will believe such things of crap?

capnchronic
26th July 2006, 5:08 PM
i heard this code from a friend in Poland in G/S/C about how to get Dark Lugia.

you have to get 5 of the Unown from Ruins of Alph, and they're the ones to spell out "L-U-G-I-A," breed the "L" Unown with the regular Lugia, and get an egg. When it hatches, you'll have a Dark Lugia.

Now this code sounds like complete C-R-A-P.

TheHOINK
26th July 2006, 5:18 PM
Non-Pokémon, but funny ^_^
Not for the User, actually...

There really EXITS a Code stating it is for "Super effective Ammunition for all Weapons".
If you put it into cartridge and start the game, a horde of Zombies may walk towards you.
You are waiting.
Patience.
Silence.
A happy Smile on the face of a player who feels like the Winner already.
Then, the fierst Zombie is close enough, he is stunbling, hurrying to reach you, you pull the trigger, hear the bang, but nothing happens.
The Zombie catches you, you are shooting again, nothing.The Character goes down because he only used fake-ammunition to scare of wild animals.

Great, huh? ^_^

Gaaradon Of The Dessert
26th July 2006, 5:25 PM
i heard thre msot rediculus one ever listen 2 this:
ok defeat the elite 4 150 times and defaet them again and after u beat it u get mew which is 151, then do it till 251 and get celelbi on blue.
Pokegod:open ur game and take it apart, take out the silver chip, ur game will now give u pokegods on blue and red, like pikablu, raticlaw and more.
stupid huh?

legendary master Jose
26th July 2006, 5:28 PM
Non-Pokémon, but funny ^_^
Not for the User, actually...

There really EXITS a Code stating it is for "Super effective Ammunition for all Weapons".
If you put it into cartridge and start the game, a horde of Zombies may walk towards you.
You are waiting.
Patience.
Silence.
A happy Smile on the face of a player who feels like the Winner already.
Then, the fierst Zombie is close enough, he is stunbling, hurrying to reach you, you pull the trigger, hear the bang, but nothing happens.
The Zombie catches you, you are shooting again, nothing.The Character goes down because he only used fake-ammunition to scare of wild animals.

Great, huh? ^_^
not really ive haerd of the truck one ive heard that in fr/lg if u stand in front of the sailer that lets u go into the ss ane for 3 days it will come back

game_mayhem
26th July 2006, 5:33 PM
I've heard that when you complete the houen dex you can travel to kanto and johto (some kid said it to me).

Also when you reached 51 or 101 on the mosdeep space center you can travel to space and battle deoxy ( once again the same kid said it to me).

Gaaradon Of The Dessert
26th July 2006, 5:49 PM
how do u loauch rocket at mossdeep ive never seen the lauch.

TogeticTheRuler
26th July 2006, 5:54 PM
Its the number of weeks u have played,its suppose to reach like 100 launches and u get to go to the moon to find jirachi or deoxys but its false

Gaaradon Of The Dessert
26th July 2006, 5:59 PM
wat the point of the rocket? ive never heard of it be4....

Erik Destler
26th July 2006, 9:08 PM
The rocket launch thing doesn't work. You don't go to Kanto or Johto and most certainly not to space.

None of these really seem like they work.

:[

IrkenAdolescent
26th July 2006, 9:45 PM
Back in the good ol' days of RBY ('96) my brother's idiotic friend started going around and telling peopl outrageous cheats that he seemingly made up the night before. I can't remember all fo them, but here's some examples:

-For this one to have "worked", you had to of had less than 8 badges. You had to talk to the guard in front of the entrance to the plateau 100 times. On the 101th time, he would give up, and not only let you pass, but give you the Pokégod Pikablu.
-For this one, you have to of had at 100 Pokéballs of any kind, and had to pick Bulbasaur as your starter. Firsrt, battle your rival outside of the plateau entrance. Then, if you threw your Pokéballs at his Charizard 100 times, he would give up, and hand it over to you.
-Another one he told people was the exact same as the first, only the guard gave you Togepi. This was when Togepi appeared in the anime, and people thought it was secret Pokégod in RBY.

4 8 15 16 23 42
26th July 2006, 10:20 PM
I heard that when the space centre reaches a certain no. of launches Deoxys bursts out of the 'white rock' in mossdeep
I heard that if you have the first three kanto badges, no more, no less then team magma will take over Oak's lab.

r@yQu@3z-nine-three
28th July 2006, 2:27 AM
OK, you better not be eating or drinking now, or you'll mess up your shirt.
I went to this german-run website and found a 'cheat' for pokemon saphhire.
It said if you breed a Jirachi and Deoxys together, you'll get a Jiroxy! It knows Super Flamethrower, Super Vinewhip, and two more made-up attacks.
And it also said that If you breed Minun and plusle together, you get a Minusle!
What crap!

Vertical Bird
28th July 2006, 5:50 AM
This one is uberly fake
Hmm here's one In Emerald when you get to pick Jotho pokemon from Birtch get Cindaquil nickname it MACHINEGUN get it to level 100 in 30 hours make sure it evolves to a Thyplosion beat the E4 300 times Steven should give you a phone call to tell you to come to the same place you faught Steven then your rival Brendan/May should call saying the same thing now go to that room and beat them with that Thyplosion there teams are all LV 100's they have 100 full restores and all there Pokemon have focous band and it works EVERY time when you beat them they should say You are the chosen one....
Then they should say this you are strong enough to hold these TM's Brendan/May should give you TM ???? MACHINE and Steven gives you TM ???? GUN now put them in the SAME move slot the screan should say UPGRADE DONE and Thyplosion should have a machine gun on its back its new move MACHINEGUN should have ???? PP and 9999999999 Power and it never misses now you can run up walls (0_o) and there should be Mew in your bed it will say Mewww and it joins your party all its stats are 999999999. Then the game saves and you start back in your room....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How fake is that???

Sk@rmory288
28th July 2006, 10:03 AM
A code to become a Team Rocket Memeber (FR/LG)

The MEw codes (Under the truck basiclly)

Legendary breed code.

-The Skarm