PDA

View Full Version : What does the Sould Dew....do?

I want a manaphy
26th July 2006, 7:07 AM
I'm pretty sure this is the right section, but I've noticed everywhere on several sites, something very interesting and confusing. I have seen AR codes for a Soul Dew in the P.C. I have sprites of a Soul Dew from R/S/E. But in Pokemon Emerald stratedgie guides, the Soul Dew isn't in the item index.
So, I am wondering, what does the Soul Dew do in battle or out of battle?

Comis Patronus
26th July 2006, 7:08 AM
Nothing outside but it increases Latios' Sp. Def in battle and Latias' Sp. Atk. when held. I forgot by how much....I think by 50%.

OtterPops
26th July 2006, 7:08 AM
It raises Spec. Attack for Latias and Spec. Defense for Latios (or did I switch it?).

-;179;

I want a manaphy
26th July 2006, 7:10 AM
Nothing outside but it increases Latios' Sp. Def in battle and Latias' Sp. Atk. when held. I forgot by how much....I think by 50%.
Is there a way to find one without a cheating device?

Comis Patronus
26th July 2006, 7:13 AM
You have to mix records with a R/S that has it......R/S gets it by e-reader but to receive the card itself...you need to get it from an event.

I want a manaphy
26th July 2006, 7:18 AM
You have to mix records with a R/S that has it......R/S gets it by e-reader but to receive the card itself...you need to get it from an event.
.......great, can't there be one thing with no event. Can't it be attached to a wild Lati@s?
On Topic: I didn't know it was already known what it does, sorry to have made this thread. I just don't want to be made fun of by people because I didn't know this, that kind of thing has happened before. Sorry, to waste the question on a thread. But, one more thing: Is the soul Dew a Key item or what?

Comis Patronus
26th July 2006, 7:19 AM
It's just a normal held item.

capnchronic
26th July 2006, 4:34 PM
im beoming ****** with all this "nintendo event" crap. cant there be one thing that you can obtain by completing in-game stuff, like battle fronteir, or the number of times u go to the poke league? damn those crazy asians! (crazians) not for being asian, of course, but for the games.

i mean, all this e-reader card **** to get the other lati, nintendo event for legendaries, like jirachi, deoxys, mew, etc. its enough to drive you crazy, especially if you just begin to play the game and have no idea about the e-reader crap and nintendo events.

Sim
28th July 2006, 12:44 AM
To correct some of the previous posts, it raises both Latias and Latios' Sp. Atk AND Sp. Def by 50%.
To put it simpler:
Raises Latias' Sp. Atk AND Sp. Def by 50%.
Raises Latios' Sp. Atk AND Sp. Def by 50%.

Lucariofan-atic
14th February 2009, 4:03 PM
it will raise Latios and Latias sp.attack and sp.defense by 50%.