PDA

View Full Version : latias/latios gender?

capnchronic
26th July 2006, 4:29 PM
ive noticed that if you catch or see a latias/latios in the 3rd generation games, it shows a symbol for their gender. wtf is this about? i tried to make an egg by putting a latios and ditto in the day care, and no egg. i tried the same with latias and latios and nothing came up either. wtf? i think they should make a pre-evo for the latis. name him "latis" or "latius" and color him, no her, no "IT" purple. what do you guys think?

silver girl
26th July 2006, 4:32 PM
They have genders, but you can't breed them, such as Nidorina and Nidorino for example or the baby pkmn (Pichu, Magby, etc)

Comis Patronus
26th July 2006, 4:33 PM
It's perfectly fine-they're the first legendaries for that.....and why would a brother and sister breed together? o.O

capnchronic
26th July 2006, 4:38 PM
maybe theyre from the DEEP south...

Golden_Latias
26th July 2006, 4:41 PM
They may have genders, but the only reason is because they're brother and sister. They're still legendaries, genders or not. And no legendary will EVER have a pre-evolved form.

TogeticTheRuler
26th July 2006, 5:43 PM
Look in the stickies,they are the angels of the forum,no way pre evolve...one is a girl,one a boy,just cuz they have genders doesnt mean u can breed,same for genderless nonlegendaries able 2 breed with ditto,besides latios and latias are brothers and sisters,thats why they have a genders

loopy100
26th July 2006, 7:54 PM
Incest??? Yuck. LOL. Even in the world of Pokemon. One they are ledgendaries like above posts have said. Ud eventually get some nebie getting eggs for Latius(?) right at ths start and having a ledgendary to start with. Thats not really on....

SneazzL.com
26th July 2006, 8:30 PM
ive noticed that if you catch or see a latias/latios in the 3rd generation games, it shows a symbol for their gender. wtf is this about? i tried to make an egg by putting a latios and ditto in the day care, and no egg. i tried the same with latias and latios and nothing came up either. wtf? i think they should make a pre-evo for the latis. name him "latis" or "latius" and color him, no her, no "IT" purple. what do you guys think?
OMFG.........
Breeding legendarys/ubers rofl lol pre-evo from latias(os)
I cant think of that omg thats lame ^^ :""
Rofl if you want you could have 50+ Latias(os)

daksunt
26th July 2006, 8:33 PM
legendaries will never breed until a new game comes and messes up with my ideas. they have just gender thats all they have other than all legendaries

BasiltheDragon
26th July 2006, 11:02 PM
Legendaries can't breed. End of it.

Shining Mew
26th July 2006, 11:04 PM
Yes, they have genders, but that doesnt mean they can breed. Latios, Latias, and any other legendary can NOT breed. End of story.