PDA

View Full Version : List your shinies here

help
26th July 2006, 4:54 PM
Mine are diglett, tentacruel, duskull, plusle, jirachi, entei, lugia, celebii, and ho-oh

starterlover1
26th July 2006, 4:55 PM
Look at my signature. I am currently soft reseting in front of birch's bag for a shiny treecko.

Psydaquil
26th July 2006, 5:38 PM
I would if i had any.

Gaaradon Of The Dessert
26th July 2006, 5:43 PM
i rarely ever get any but when i do, i get the luck oh yeah, i got a shiny groudon, dont ask me how or why butr i got a shiny groudon, i got a shiny celebi from my friend, i caught a shiny electrike on my previous file actualy i was using shiny codes and i stoped usign the code nad palyed normally, but a `shiny electrike popoed up i looked at my gameboy and noticed my the codes were of...oi was amazed i othugh it was the code at first lol.

Mine are diglett, tentacruel, duskull, plusle, jirachi, entei, lugia, celebii, and ho-oh
i highly doubt u have all those legendary shinyns ur cheated if u do.

Shiny_Milotic
26th July 2006, 6:45 PM
You don't know if he cheated or not. You got Groudon and Celebi, maybe he got some and traded for the others. It is possible.

I used to have : Wailord, Claydol, Nidoqueen

Now I have : Spinda, Sharpedo

Tyranitarphantom
26th July 2006, 6:45 PM
I have shiny umbreon, tentacruel, pelliper, mightyena, bellosom, gengar, and flygon

Cain
26th July 2006, 6:47 PM
I have Linoone and Hypno. I was looking for a Manectric on Route 118 when a shiny Linoone popped up. I was so excited :P This happened like two years ago. And then in March or something, I was in Berry Forest and I ran into a Shiny Hypno. Its pretty cool.

Shining Mew
26th July 2006, 7:50 PM
there are shiny threads in RSE and FRLG. post in there