PDA

View Full Version : bored

Cena_#1
26th July 2006, 5:41 PM
hello this is my first thread in the fourm

didn`r U guys get bored of plays the 3rd generation games like R;383; S;382; E;384; or FR;006; or LG;003; so i just want your opinion

TogeticTheRuler
26th July 2006, 5:47 PM
Well a bit.....in emerald,there is the battle fronteir,besides there not really any other point in this thread,I got tired of emerald wen i found out i cant pass this certain part in the game cuz of the space......(damn those rocks!)
Im eager 2 trade so im playing my leafgreen now

loopy100
26th July 2006, 7:51 PM
Nope. For me each game is a new challenge. I try to have a different starter on each and try different team combos as a result. Ive never really got stuck in a Pokemon game. The Regi's quest was the most fun for me though! Lots of brain power, or the Ruins of Alph puzzles. All good! I hope there are many more puzzles to solve.

Aquarelle
27th July 2006, 12:36 AM
No, all pretty well never get bored of my games, and I have all five 3rd generation games!

Like loopy100 said, each game is a new challenge, I too like to use different starters to see if the battle experience and the like is harder or easier, and I think it adds a lot more fun and replay value to the game!

I plan on replaying through sapphire soon, since I loved ruby/sapphire, and want to experience it again.

Golden_Latias
27th July 2006, 12:42 AM
Nope. I'm never getting tired of the 3rd gen. . . at least, not until the 4th gen.

As loopy100 said, I often restart my team and try new team combinations.

And I don't even own Emerald! Lol!

BTW, this thread is kinda pointless.

matrix_Logic
27th July 2006, 1:05 AM
If I get bored I just restart and use odd teams or do the gym leader challenge... I mostly shiny hunt with my time on the games...

Jay star
27th July 2006, 1:55 AM
I am not bored of any of them, i love playing m ysapphire because i completed it ages ago and now am just trying to complete pokedex and get them all to lvl 100 and breed some perfect pokemon lol, and on ruby i like only play now and then so i only do a bit at a time so i dont get far in it right now i hae all lvel 20 and am at slateport and on emerald i just defeated the dad guy and all pokemon are level 30 - 35 and on my leaf green well i lent it to my mate lol and my fire red i am playing now to try anget a venasaur with frenzy plant and so i can trade like dunsaprce and unknown and all of the pokemon on fire red you cant get on sapphire or ruby or emerald.

The fun never stops with pokemon ^^

mattm0220
27th July 2006, 2:28 AM
If you get bored, do what I do: go on a quest for a lvl100 metapod with an extremely high defense to use against other human trainers.

4 8 15 16 23 42
27th July 2006, 3:59 PM
I get bored easily in Sapphire, not Emerald because of Battle Frontier in FR I'm slightly bored with hatching tons of eggs the gamecube games aren't that boring because of Mt.Battle and Orre Colosseum

Jaster
27th July 2006, 4:47 PM
Ruby because after you beat the game there is nothing to do.

PkmnBreederLuke
27th July 2006, 5:07 PM
I don't find Emerald boring, and I haven't even attempted the Battle Frontier despite having 10's of hours played since beating the Elite 4.

If I'm bored I breed.
If I'm bored of breeding I'll plant berries.
If I'm bored of planting berries I'll use berries to make pokeblocks.
If I'm bored of pokeblocks I'll capture pokemon in the Safari Zone.
If I'm bored of the Safari Zone I'll just train up a random pokemon.
If I'm bored of training, I'll breed.

Etc.

Bulk
27th July 2006, 5:15 PM
Ruby because after you beat the game there is nothing to do.
That could be said for any game...

I did find it rather boring after the story ended but I'm now back into training and breeding so I'm ready for D/P.

Cena_#1
27th July 2006, 9:02 PM
ya that what i am talking about to training the trade the to D/P good idea

Fast_shoesXx
28th July 2006, 4:49 AM
I'm bored with FR, but I have just last week gotten back into ruby.

BasiltheDragon
28th July 2006, 10:15 AM
I never get bored with Enmerald, or the others.... I'm training my 214th Dragonite to Lv. 100 now....

kitsune_boy389
28th July 2006, 10:51 AM
I get bored all the time, so I lay off them for a while and return to them later.

Vycksta
28th July 2006, 12:24 PM
I could never get bored... with a Sneasel army like I have making up movesets (( Good or not )) and EV training them gives me a great kick.

Liam-Kun
28th July 2006, 12:30 PM
when I play sapphire, I get bored

SneazzL.com
28th July 2006, 12:38 PM
hello this is my first thread in the fourm

didn`r U guys get bored of plays the 3rd generation games like R;383; S;382; E;384; or FR;006; or LG;003; so i just want your opinion
No i dont....
And dont use all those irritating freaking dickhead emoticons/smileys

Dreamer
28th July 2006, 12:47 PM
yes, I do. the games are fun, but I notice I'm getting bored easier these days.

Ga|2y
28th July 2006, 12:55 PM
Sometimes.

I. Diddley
28th July 2006, 6:49 PM
well at first of course not, bad im "preparing" for dp so im just breeding, its pretty boring but it'll be worth in the end i guess...

Vycksta
28th July 2006, 8:59 PM
May I note that a lot of people are getting bored because of their impatience for D/P to arrive. Not me though... i'm still having fun with Emerald.

LukeMudkip
28th July 2006, 10:04 PM
I'm having fun with my LG again, after playing on Emerald for ages. I go bck to the others and still play though.

Sapphire Phoenix
29th July 2006, 4:39 AM
i get bored cause i've did everything in them and all I have to do is train which is boring.

shirika2436
29th July 2006, 6:26 AM
hell i still play red and gold from time to time... i like just raising up new battle teams...

Swellow_91
29th July 2006, 11:57 AM
Sometimes. In Sapphire I'm breeding pokemon to raise in D/P. That can be pretty boring. Especially since you have to think about the new perfect nature for a pokemon.

price
30th July 2006, 10:48 PM
Sometimes,but since Sapphire is the only Pokemon game I own I could just not play Pokemon or play anothor game I own.But I really don't get that bored with playing.

Lucas.G
28th February 2011, 6:37 PM
Yes, since GEN 4, playing GEN 3 seems a little boring, dont u think so?

kidfresh
28th February 2011, 9:24 PM
Yes, since GEN 4, playing GEN 3 seems a little boring, dont u think so?

no. definitely not. haha i still play emerald more than hg/ss

deoxysdude94
28th February 2011, 10:26 PM
not really. I've been really bored waiting for black and white, so I restarted my pokemon sapphire.

HankTank
28th February 2011, 10:27 PM
no... never some days i'll just start a new game and beat it because they're awesome fr is probably my most played pkmn game

Nebbio
28th February 2011, 10:28 PM
When I had Sapphire I got bored of it after I completed it and I'm feeling that way about my Ruby. Never Emerald because that was the first and will always be awesome. For me anyway.

Nutter t.KK
28th February 2011, 10:31 PM
Shutting due to 4 year Bump.