PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Pokémon

Bling Slaking
27th July 2006, 12:41 AM
~ Dialoge ~

Certain myths thrive in the ancient lost tropical islands of the south. In an esoteric world with unrecorded extraordinary diverse life, it isn’t unsurprising that one would eventually dominate, overwhelm and outsmart all others over a fated course of time. I’m not talking about humans, for compared they have yet to accept their worth or learnt their true power. I’m speaking of the nameless shadows of the planet, the Lost Pokémon. There have been rumours brought back from ships for years, however legends vary greatly from each - from abilities of rebirth, altering thoughts, the choice to visit valleys of the deceased, and petrifying powers which were just better left unmentioned. Great powers, but where there comes power, there comes ambition and greed. What would happen if these creatures, undisturbed for millions of years with their disturbing abilities, were removed and introduced into our modern society? Do we want to know? Due to nothing the thoughtlessness of mankind, we’re going to find out anyway. This just may finalize human fate as it adds weight onto its already last thread.

Cipher_Admin
27th July 2006, 3:11 AM
I like the title of your story. it seems interesting to me. You might know about the Lost Poke'mon a little more than me.

Aquadragon
25th August 2006, 3:26 PM
Nice dialoge. Are you planning to make some chapters to your story?