PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite shiny

help
27th July 2006, 6:56 AM
Mines a dragonite which I am currently hunting for now.

Cain
27th July 2006, 7:05 AM
Im pretty sure this belongs in the Shiny Discussion, but to be on-topic, mine is Hypno. Only because I have one, though :P

BasiltheDragon
27th July 2006, 7:13 AM
Salamence/Dragonite/Flygon

JONNO.FRESH
27th July 2006, 8:22 AM
Atm my fav is Phanpy cause i'm looking for it xd

SneazzL.com
27th July 2006, 8:26 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=130679 << Look
Ontopic: I dont give a crap about shiny's anyway metagross looks quiet cool

Shrooms
27th July 2006, 9:00 AM
metagross looks awesum as a shiny

Arena Tycoon Slaking
27th July 2006, 9:02 AM
Mines Both the Latis

Chimecho3000
27th July 2006, 10:20 AM
Sceptile, Metagross, Rapidash, and Regice.

DoubleX
27th July 2006, 11:03 AM
Rapidash
Meh, I think Ponyta's better as a shiny. Ponyta has the sexy blue flame, but Rapidash's flame is grey. Not so good IMO.

I'm personally partial to Ponyta, Altaria and Pidgeot as shinies.

SneazzL.com
27th July 2006, 12:30 PM
Meh, I think Ponyta's better as a shiny. Ponyta has the sexy blue flame, but Rapidash's flame is grey. Not so good IMO.

I'm personally partial to Ponyta, Altaria and Pidgeot as shinies.
They are both ugly most of the shiny's look that they are sick most of the time if i catch one i put them in the box or give them to my cousin or brother...or just kill them like other wild pkmn i dont need or.....RUN if i dont have the time
The only one i should keep is metagross

Darth_paul
27th July 2006, 12:36 PM
IMO Rapidash is better as I've never been fond of the colour blue... oh and I think that Swellow is cool too.

GeminiDragon
27th July 2006, 12:44 PM
Mine would have to charizard and nidoking

Expert Evan
27th July 2006, 1:18 PM
While I'm proud of my shiny snorlax & shiny salamence, my shiny magby seems the most special of them all since it was my first and I use it most frequently for egg hatching purposes in emerald.

The_Landlord
27th July 2006, 1:26 PM
Hmm... I really like how Shiny Sceptile and Gardevoir look... the only two shinies I've ever had are Wingull/Pelipper, and Meowth/Persian, which Meowth and Persian have to be the WEAKEST shinies in the game. They don't even look that different. But, on topic, Sceptile, Gardevoir, and Dragonite looks great as well

superjolteon
27th July 2006, 1:27 PM
Manectric, manectric oh and manectric!! Seriously would like to find one soon. Also like metagross and Salamence.

SudovVoOdO
27th July 2006, 2:06 PM
Well when u guys started this topic then i"ll ask a question I've gotten about 20 pokemon eggs of starters 10 of them were blaziken and none of them are shiny torchic's is there a possibility that one of the eggs can become a shiny ? Or should I give up?;munchlax;

Volteon
27th July 2006, 2:07 PM
I´ve seen a lot of shinies in the forums, but I HAD to have shining versions of two Pokémon I hate :/

I caught a shining Qwilfish in Colosseum, but then I traded with a shining Rapidash, don´t know why I did that...
Then a month later a saw a shining Tentacool, I just caught it because it could be useful in a future trade. and it will! with Wi-Fi I´ll trade one of them with a Porygon and Upgrade separeted :D *Glares at MetalMario´s Porygon2*

But the shiny I like the most is Sneasel, OMG I loved the shining sneasel I had in Silver, I´m trying to hatch one in the advanced games, but no succes until now...

Another shining I like are Corsola, Metagross and Jolteon, of course it must be in my list!

4 8 15 16 23 42
27th July 2006, 2:34 PM
I like Metagross but my favorite is Gyarados.

starterlover1
27th July 2006, 2:54 PM
I just can't choose! I like blaziken, sceptile, lati@s, rayquaza, and of course, Milotic.

Theneedleman
27th July 2006, 3:05 PM
My favorite is Arcanine. It's just awesome. So there.