PDA

View Full Version : Should I...

Spriteman
28th July 2006, 12:07 AM
Okay, before I do this, I want to ask people what they think I should do... Here goes...

Okay, I have a legit Deoxys on my Leaf Green, and I was wondering... Should I get a gameshark and get me a mew/celebi etc.? I mean, I love my games, and I don't wanna risk ruining them, but its the only way I can get those two little b*****ds. What do you people think?

NoobBattler
28th July 2006, 12:26 AM
well,It depends,does if really matter if you have those pokemon and risk ruining your game?

Reubo
28th July 2006, 2:27 AM
ONLY for that purpose.

Psyboy
28th July 2006, 2:40 AM
ya do it and then see what happens

Galatica Phantom
28th July 2006, 2:48 AM
GS sucks because even if you enter the code correctly, it may still mes you up. Pretty much the reason Datel began to make Action Replays. I'd use Action Replay instead, but use what you have...

Aquarelle
28th July 2006, 4:39 AM
Well, it's all up to you. If you REALLY want those pokemon, then okay, go ahead and shark them in, but if your game gets ruined, it's your own fault. But if you really do love your games as much as you say you do, then I wouldn't reccomend using a GS.

I really love my games, too. The only way for me to obatin those pokemon is to shark them in, too, but since I care about my games so much, I don't use cheating devices, and just go without those pokemon.

But we can't decide for you on what to do. You can shark in pokemon if you want too, but at your own risk.

PS: I don't know if we're allowed to talk about GS related things here...

Trooper Guy
28th July 2006, 4:50 AM
If you want to, then go for it. Personally, i'd use Action Replay instead, but use what you've got.

TRJessie579
28th July 2006, 6:52 AM
Sorry, no discussion of cheating devices are allowed on the boards, this includes morality issues about them. :P

-Closed