PDA

View Full Version : Everstone

Shiny_Milotic
28th July 2006, 9:22 PM
When you breed with an Everstone, does it only work if the Pokemon holding the Everstone is a certain Gender?

I tried this with an Adamant Growlithe that had Flash Fire( I wanted Intimidate ) and for at least 20 eggs it wasn't Adamant.

I bred a Quiet Growlithe with a Modest Exploud to get a Growlithe that knew Howl. I finally got the Adamant one, but it had the wrong ability. It was a Male. Then I put it in with an Everstone, and bred it with a Ditto.

Comis Patronus
28th July 2006, 9:23 PM
The everstone has to be given either to a female Pokemon or a Ditto-in Emerald only. Oh and it just increases the chance....not 100% assurance.

chosen_one386
28th July 2006, 9:24 PM
Wow, I didn't know an Everstone affects what nature a hatched egg has. Can anyone explain to me how this works?

TogeticTheRuler
28th July 2006, 9:28 PM
the Everstone is given to the female or ditto breeding with the male,the baby pokemon hatched will be 50 % of the females or dittos ability

starterlover1
28th July 2006, 9:30 PM
sure, have a male pokemon and breed it with a ditto that holds and everstone. The pokemon that hatches will be the male pokemon with a higher chance of having the ditto's nature. You can replace ditto with the female pokemon and this will work, too.

Shiny_Milotic
28th July 2006, 9:39 PM
Yeah .. but my Growlithe was a Male.. so that's why it didin't work. Okay, thanks.

**This can be LOCKED**